The Generations of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,115 Followers

It's hard to describe that feeling unless you have felt it for yourself. The sensation was incredible to be that full of cock. Bill Senior wasn't holding anything back. He was pounding me like a teenager who hadn't had sex in a year. You could hear the slapping of his thighs to my ass cheeks not to mention I could see his swinging balls from under him. You could also hear the suction sound of his cock reaming my hole.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cuuuuuuummmmmm!" I screamed while I did just that.

It was so big and felt so good, I was thrown into multiple orgasms. I would seize up in pleasure every couple of minutes. At that moment he was not just this 65 year old man with white hair and slightly sagging skin, trying to be just adequate, this old guy knew what he was doing. Even with our 44 year age difference, his animal instinct had taken over and he was just a man fucking his female like he owned her. He was proudly pounding his vagina like he was breeding a champion thoroughbred. His large cock was hitting all the right spots. I felt the head mashing against my cervix with every thrust.

"Hurry Corey, get over here in front of me. I need a cock in mouth before I cum again," I stammered.

Corey and his father had both taken off their clothes while Bill Senior was pounding me. Corey was rock hard from watching his grandpa and squeezed his way around me and sat on the back of the loveseat with my mouth facing his lap. Even with my mouth jarring during every Bill Senior thrust, I was able to lock on to Corey's dick for the second time that day. I used my hand to steady his shaft so not to scrape my teeth. I was jerking Corey while I sucked. His grandpa started slowing down and his strokes became longer and harder.

"Here it comes, Missy. Get ready for the big one," snorted Bill.

He crammed every inch inside me and let loose a blast that would have made even a porn star proud. He held onto my hips tightly to prevent me from going anywhere but god knows he sure didn't have too. I swear, it felt like he was cumming directly onto my belly button from the inside. Feeling that warm squirt cause me to cum like it usually does. I just kept my mouth locked onto Corey's pole, careful not to bite down while I orgasmed. Bill Senior had finished and pulled out. I stopped sucking Corey long enough to turn around and see that Bill was dripping in sweat on his white belly and hairy white chest. His cock was already soft with the foreskin overtop the head, giving it that familiar "anteater" look except a string of cum was dripping from the end and both of our juices were speckled all over the sides.

Bill senior was trying to regain his breath and fumbling for his clothes before he sighed, "Boys, she's all yours. I need something to drink."

Bill Senior left the room and I knew it was time for give Corey and his dad one last good one. The room smelled of coconut oil and cum. I got off the slippery plastic covered loveseat and knelt down on my knees in the middle of the plastic covered floor.

I seductively ordered the guys, "Corey, I want you to fuck me doggie while I suck your dad off. Billy, you come over here and get on your knees in front of me. I need two cocks at the same time."

I wasn't just saying that to turn the guys on, I really did need two cocks at the same time. Corey, with his rock hard dick, got behind me and had no problem penetrating my stretched out, cum filled pussy while Billy was on his knees in front of me. Billy's cock was veiny and looked bulky. I cupped his balls and started sucking it. The smell and taste of my own juices on that dick only made me more aroused and slutty. By then, Corey was banging me pretty good. I had the two cocks, simultaneously that I had been craving. I was in heaven waiting for that delicious cum to be deposited in both ends.

I was mumbling, "ummmmm" as I slurped and Corey was certainly not going to let grandpa outperform him. He was like a jack rabbit, humping very fast and hard.

"Give it to her son! Fill her up!" Billy encouraged Corey as they were looking into each other's face.

That must have done it because without slowing down his pace, Corey started grunting and cumming. Corey blowing his load must have put Billy over the edge along with my soft pouty lips and stroking hand because he trembled and started cumming in my mouth. Having two guys cum in me at the same time was a dream cum true. My pussy quivered and twitched as I joined them. All three of us were locked in our own instantaneous, lustful, orgasmic, bliss.

Billy gave me a nice load in my mouth and I held it in on my tongue like a pelican until he was completely finished. He pulled out and I smiled at him, simulated a kiss, and then swallowed it on the first try. Corey was just enjoying his post orgasm recovery shiver as he laid his chest on my back while staying inside me. We just stayed connected for a couple of minutes before he pulled out and got dressed.

I was so satisfied and I am pretty sure they were as well. I went to the bathroom and wiped three generations of cum from my pussy and probably used a half a roll of tissue paper before putting my bikini back on to lay out in the sun as originally planned. With my swollen lips, I had camel toe like you wouldn't believe in that thin material, but it was sure worth it.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,115 Followers
12