The Genesis of Bowens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan looked down at Genesis, tenderly stroking her face as she looked up at Ethan with tears in her eyes. She realized this was true. She had saved it all these years, for the man she loved, the man she would spend the rest of her life with. And she realized then that it wasn't one man, but two. She would spend the rest of her life living with and loving her Daddy and her big brother. She didn't need anyone else ever.

"Yes, Big Brother. I saved it. Just for you and Daddy." She looked at Daddy imploringly. "Please Daddy, fuck me."

Daniel made a gutteral noise, pulling out and thrusting back into her deliciously tight cunt, working into her hard and fast as she opened wide and took her brother's cock into her mouth again.

She struggled with it, taking both their whole lengths, her brother in her mouth, and her father in her tight little cunt. With every thrust, she was lifted a little off the bed, crying out around Ethan's cock as her pussy was assaulted by Daddy's cock.

Ethan pulled out of her mouth and she made a whimper of disappointment. Daddy flipped her over then and thrust into her hard from behind. She cried out, and when her mouth opened, Ethan filled it again with his cock. Daddy smacked her ass then, and she was fast approaching her orgasm.

Daddy grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard. She screamed around Ethan's cock and started cumming all over Daddy's cock, Daddy whispering in her ear, "Oh yes, baby girl, cum on Daddy's cock. Show Daddy what a good little slut you are for him and Big Brother."

Genesis couldn't contain herself; she kept screaming and came again, her lips locked on Ethan's cock. Daniel groans loudly, feeling his balls contract, shooting his cum in his little girl's tight cunt. Ethan leaned down over Genesis's back and furiously pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, spewing his seed down her throat, moaning loadly.

"Oh God yes, little sister. Fuck yes! Take all of our cum!"

They rocked and shuddered together for a few minutes before Genesis collapsed. Ethan and Daniel moved down on either side of her and cuddles her close between their hot, sweating bodies. They both kissed her and held her. Genesis looked at them, and said, "I love you both so much... More than anything."

They both showered her with kisses. "We love you too, Genesis." Ethan said.

"More than anything." Daniel said.

They slept heavily till morning, waking up curled in each others' arms. Daniel woke up first, sauntering into the kitchen to make coffee, still absolutely naked.

Genesis and Ethan came out not too long after the coffee was finished. Daniel poured them both a cup while grinning, seeing that Ethan was still completely naked, but Genesis was modestly wearing her robe. "Silly girl, what are you wearing that for?"

Genesis shrugged slyly and slipped it off her shoulders. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Genesis spoke up. "But.... How did you know?"

Daniel and Ethan laughed heartily at her shocked expression after they said, in unison, "It runs in the family!"

12