The Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrion
darrion
34 Followers

"There is nothing written about what I should do if you do not make your wishes. It has never occurred before."

I leaned back and frowned and thought about what she had said. "Well, since you seem to be able to read my mind and do what I would like, why would I want to make any wishes?" I asked her. She frowned at me again, obviously within a conversation that she had never been in before and had never even considered as a possibility.

"These are mere comforts, but what you most desire can only be gotten by wishing." She told me. Once again her whole demeanor seemed to change from personable to professional and I finally made the connection deciding that I much preferred her personal side, mainly because she was such an erotic lady that she made me horny. Though, I hoped that she had not read those thoughts.

"And what do I most desire?" I asked her with a twisted smile deciding to find out if she could read those thoughts or not.

"Fame, fortune, power, master." She answered still being professional.

"Not me." I told her as I laughed and begin to figure out some more things. Apparently she was only able to read my mind as far as superficial wants, but when it came to true heart felt desires she was clueless.

"Master?" she frowned at me, obviously not understanding why I did not desire the list she had repeated.

"Not interested in any of those things." I smiled at her.

"Then what do you most desire, master?" she asked me then added with a bow of her head, "your wish is my command."

"Well, if I tell you does it count as making a wish?" now that I had figured her out I had decided that I was willing to forgo three wishes if she would just stay and keep me company. If I had to wish for it then I would just content myself with gazing at her devastating beauty and taking long showers.

"Only if you wish for it."

"Very well, what I most desire is you." I told her with a crooked smile sipping my coffee.

"Master?" she asked with a frown, her demeanor had changed back to personable and I pulled a pillow from the couch onto my lap to hide my hard on from her.

"Well," I started, choosing my words very carefully, "if I could get whatever I wanted, I'd probably want you to do something."

"What can I do for you, master?" she asked her hands still against her stomach as her head bowed again and she repeated her catch phrase, "your wish is my command."

"Probably something like," I paused for effect but was really trying to decide what words to use, "having you suck my cock." I finally finished. I could see her lips curl in a soft smile behind the veil and she quickly bowed her head again. Her hands stayed against her stomach as she crossed the short distance between the doorway and where I was on the couch. She knelt on the floor in front of me and slowly removed the pillow from my lap. The palms of her hands rubbed against the top of my thighs and then she pulled the waistband of my sweat pants down. My cock immediately sprang out to its full seven inches as it throbbed in its hardness before her. As it sprang free, the head of it hit lightly against the tip of her nose and I saw the drop of pre cum that was left on her veil as my cock rebounded from her. She wrapped one of her soft hands around the shaft and held if steady, feeling it throb in her hand as she looked up at me over the tip of it.

"This cock, master?" she asked me and the soft smile was still on her face.

"That would be the one." I told her as I let out a deep breath, my body tingling from the warm touch of her hand, the softness of her breath against me.

She began to stroke her hand up and down the full length as her other hand came up to cradle my balls. She expertly glided my cock beneath her veil and with one last smile at me wrapped her lips around the head of it. As she sucked it into her mouth, my hips wanted to thrust upward but I managed to refrain myself, staring at her, transfixed by her. Her hand began to stroke faster and she moaned softly, the vibration from her throat sending sparks from the head of my cock down to my balls. I watched as her hand went from the base up to her lips and then back down again, her mouth following her hand down then retreating before it as it rose back up.

"It is such a nice cock, master." She told me as her mouth left and she kept stroking it, one hand rubbing my balls softly.

"Wow." Was all I could say and it was more of a thick moan at that. Her smile broadened as she rubbed the head against her lips.

"Can I make you cum, master?" she asked me, but her smile seemed like it was almost a tease. I had not even bothered to really think about what was happening, and as my mind started to ponder it I quickly chased the thought away.

"Oh yes, Raylene, you can make me cum." I told her and just as easily as she had gotten it under the veil she got it back out in front of it. Her hand began stroking faster and her other hand left my balls to help with the stroking of my cock.

"I'm glad, master, I want to see the cum shooting out of your cock." She told me her eyes staring at the tip of it. I felt my balls tighten, and my cock seemed to grow slightly thicker within her hands.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned through clenched teeth as her stroking had gotten faster. She did not say anything just smiled at me, and then turned her attention back to the tip that was almost touching her nose. As she stroked back up towards the head, a thick white stream suddenly shot forth. It launched itself into the air and as it came back down landed within the soft bangs of her hair. The next shots streaked across her nose, her bangs becoming heavy with the white liquid, her veil beginning to stick to her cheeks as the cum soaked through the thin material and sucked it against her skin. She just watched and kept stroking as though she was fascinated by the whole occurrence.

"That is your deepest desire, master?" she asked me with a smile, her cum streaked face looking like a dream come true to me. Her hand continued to slowly stroke the length of my cock as it began to grow softer within her grasp.

"That was defiantly one of them." I told her with a smile, "So, I've got two wishes left?"

"I do not know, I will have to check on this, master." She said, "Would you like me to check?"

"Yeah." I told her not really understanding what she was meaning. I had thought about claiming that I did not wish for her to do what she had, but that seemed wrong to me so I had decided not to do it. She vanished as soon as I agreed and I noticed that there was no smoke with her this time. Well, I didn't like that, I thought to myself understanding why the smoke did not appear when she had left.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back into the couch. Eventually I rose to my feet and wandered into the kitchen to refill my coffee cup. On my return to the living room, I suddenly got tired. I placed the cup on the small table and lay down on the couch. I did not think that I would take a nap, just rest for a few minutes, but as soon as my eyes closed I was asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, and instantly knew that I was not alone in the room. I slowly opened my eyes, thinking that perhaps everything had been some kind of really strange dream. However, as my eyes focused I saw Raylene standing in the doorway to the kitchen, her hands folded against her stomach as she usually did. I sat up on the couch and looked around for a moment. I noticed that my coffee cup was steaming which meant that it had recently been refilled with hot coffee. I smiled and reached for it.

"Thank you." I told her as I sipped from the cup. She quietly bowed her head, but her smile told me that she was appreciative that I had noticed.

"That was not a wish, master." She told me and as I gazed at her face I thought that it seemed as though she was grateful that I still had my full allotment of three wishes.

"Whatever I want, huh?" I asked her now fully awake and I placed the cup back on the table.

"Your wish is my command, master." She replied with the familiar bowing of her head.

I smiled at her and held out my hand in her direction. I curled one of my fingers as I motioned for her to come towards me. "Then c'mere." I said with a broad smirk. She quickly moved towards the couch and stopped when she was standing next to me. I reached out and grabbed her wrists in my hands. I pulled her towards me and she sat down on the couch looking at me somewhat questioningly. I smiled at her and dropped onto my knees in front of her.

I slowly pulled her legs apart and she continued to gaze at me with a wondering look in her eyes. I noticed that the pants she wore were not actually connected along the inside of her legs, which worked fine for me. I leaned forward and kissed the inside of her thighs, her whole body quivered and as I glanced up at her I noticed that her eyes had closed. I let my tongue slide up the inside of her leg until it was rubbing against the bikini/panties that she was wearing. As soon as my tongue rubbed her through the material her whole body shuddered. I smiled to myself, letting one hand come up and push the material to the side, my tongue rubbing directly against her hot pussy. She felt it and a throaty moan escaped from her body. Her feet came up to rest on the table behind me and I let my tongue slip into her pussy, feeling her clit against the tip of my tongue.

Her hands came down and she spread her pussy so that her clit was openly exposed to my tongue as it began rubbing from side to side. I rubbed my tongue hard against her as it moved from side to side then would let the tip of my tongue just lightly dance against her. Her hips moved slightly wanting more, and her breathing was slow and laborious between thick moans. I let one of my fingers slip into the tightness of her pussy as my tongue rubbed hard against her clit. She moaned loudly as her hips pressed her clit tighter against my tongue. I moved my head back so that my tongue was not longer touching her as my finger continued to move in and out of her.

"That is so nice." She moaned and I let my tongue come back to find her clit again. I smiled as her hips began to move erratically from side to side. I felt her legs tighten around my head, her thighs quivering, her breath coming in quick short gasps. "Cumming" was the only word she managed to moan, even though her lips moved there were no more words that came from her throat just loud moans and attempted gasps for breath. I kept my finger moving, my tongue rubbing as her hips kept their spastic motions until she began to slow down, her whole body shuddering in the aftermath.

I rocked back on my heels and looked up at her, her eyes slowly opened, her lips in a broad smile. "That was wonderful." She said, the veil flaring out slightly as she spoke, her breathing still pretty erratic and hard.

I rose slightly and slipped my sweatpants down, my cock throbbing hard before me. I moved forward so that she could feel the head of my cock rubbing against her clit, her hands still holding her pussy open, Her body shuddered again as the head of my cock rubbed against her clit then began to slip into her tight pussy. I let just the head of it slip inside of her, holding it steady, letting it pulse so that she could feel it. She tried to shift her weight and take the rest of my cock into her, but I had moved my hands onto her thighs and held her still, resisting her attempts.

"Oh, please, master, let me have it." She begged, her eyes pleaded at me from above the edge of the veil. I smiled a devious smile at her, and her eyes seemed to widen at what the implication could have been. With a quick motion, I thrust the rest of my cock deep into the tightness of her pussy. She let out a loud gasp, her eyes closing tightly as she felt the whole length of me throbbing inside of her.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked her as I began pulling my cock back out.

"Oh, yes master, please give me more." She replied in a soft voice, the veil starting to flare again as her breathing began to get harder.

"Take it all." I told her pushing my cock back into her until it was as far as it would go.

"Your wish is my command, master." She said with a devious smile of her own, her eyes finally starting to open again. I pulled her legs up and held them out in front of me. Moving her legs let my cock slip into her just a little bit farther. I slowly pulled my cock back out until just the head was inside of her then thrust it forward hard and fast. Her breasts bounced within their vest from the force of the thrust and her veil flared back out again with the air from her moan.

"Harder master." She said as I began pulling my cock back out slowly once more. I increased the speed and thrust back into her harder than I had before. I dropped into a steady rhythm of thrusting deep and hard into her, her breasts moving beneath the vest, the backs of her thighs slapping against my stomach.

"Harder master, don't stop." She told me, her voice carrying a commanding quality that I had never heard from her before. She opened her eyes and stared at me. With each thrust I pressed deep into her harder than I had with that last, with each thrust "fuck me harder" emerged from her lips, the veil almost being sucked into her mouth with the depth of each breath. I gave her one more full thrust and stopped, leaning forward holding her legs up with my body.

"Don't wanna cum, yet." I told her with a smile as I gasped to catch my breath waiting for the sensation subside and my balls to relax some more. Her hands ran up the side of her body to cup each breast within the vest and hold them up. I could see the nipples pressing hard against the material, her fingers rubbed around their outline for a moment, my eyes transfixed by her hands. I heard a soft giggle from beneath the veil and my eyes drifted up to her face. Her eyes held mine and I could see that she had just read something within my head that I probably was not even aware of.

"Oh, master," she began with a twisted smile, "please don't stop" my cock pulsed at her words and I just could not do anything but want she wanted. I pulled my cock back out and slammed it back into her. "Yes, master, harder, don't stop."

"I'm gonna cum soon." I told her, my teeth gritting trying to hold off for as long as possible. Her hands were still cupping her breasts, her eyes wide open, the blue gazing out at me, the same smile of her lips, the veil sticking to her lips from the moisture of her mouth.

"Stroke it on my tits, master, cum for your servant." She told me and I felt my balls clench up tight, my cock throbbing hard as I pulled it out of her pussy. As quickly as I could I rose to my feet, one hand going to my cock, the other to the back of the couch by her head. As soon as I started stroking my cock, the cum began to erupt from deep with my balls. It shot in thick heavy streaks across her multicolored vest; her hands began to get covered by the thick fluid. I had one ambitious shot that launched itself for her face and she blinked startled as it hit her nose and lay thickly pressing the veil tighter against her lips. Her smile broadened, the vest covering her breasts was streaked with so much white cum, that it almost seemed as though it was part of the multicolored design. Her hands began to slowly rub against her tits, the cum being rubbed into the material.

I moved back and dropped down onto the couch beside her, one of her hands left her vest and with her finger she gathered up the cum from her nose and veil. Her hand slipped beneath the veil and she drew her finger into her mouth sucking on it like it was a lollipop. Her eyes closed as she moaned slightly.

"Was that a wish?" I asked her as I began to gather my breath. She tilted her head so that her chin rested against her shoulder, her deep blue eyes beginning to look dreamy.

"No, master." She said with a smile and then with a wink of her eye she vanished again. I jumped startled by the quickness and suddenness of her leaving. It seemed to me that her smile had said something else to add to what her words were; I just had not heard the smile properly. With a deep breath I felt my body returning to normal, and my mind beginning to be able to think again.

"Damn, where'd you go?" I asked aloud, sitting upright on the couch.

"Right here, master." She replied as she emerged from the kitchen, a freshly opened bottle of St. Pauli in one of her hands. Her outfit had changed, there was far more blue than the other one had had, and the veil and pants had a reddish hue to them rather than golden. She sat down next to me, placing the bottle in my hand before her hands came together to rest against her chest between her breasts.

"Don't think I'll get used to that vanishing thing." I told here raising the bottle to me lips then before drinking from it I said, "thanks." With a smile.

"Tell me something." I said after having a drink. She turned on the couch with her legs folded so that she was facing me. Her hands folded and dropped into her lap.

"Your wish is my command, master." She said with a sparkling smile, her eyes soft with humility.

"Well, if I haven't used any wishes yet, " I began and paused as I sipped from the bottle then finished, "exactly what constitutes a wish?"

"Anything that affects how other people view or react to you." She replied then with a bowed head added, "my view of you does not count, master."

"Damn its good to be the master." I said with a laugh as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the couch.

"I'm sorry?" she asked me, her voice obviously not understanding what I had said.

"Just thinking aloud." I told her, not really wanting to explain what I had said and not certain that I actually could. The TV suddenly turned on and I watched as the channels flicked by quickly until it stopped on the introduction to an episode of Star Trek. I looked over at Raylene quizzically and she just smiled back at me with the knowing smile that she seemed to have a lot.

"Thank you" I told her and sat up straight on the couch, spreading my arms out across the top of the couch. I felt the softness of her hair brush against my arm and the warmth of her face as she snuggled her head into my chest. She inhaled deeply then let her breath out slowly.

"Your wish is my command, master." She said and I knew that she was no longer referring to the three wishes that come with having a genie.

darrion
darrion
34 Followers
12