The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a long term open marraige.
962 words
3.77
54.3k
35

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a wonderful open and loving relationship for the 25 years I was married to my first wife. We had many experiences that were erotic sexual encounters, both together and alone. We always knew what the other one was doing and had no secrets.

There were many memorable moments that I look back on that are still stimulating. But the first one is still the one that stands out most vividly. We were overseas (I was in the military) and my wife was young, relatively inexperienced and curious.

We had been married almost a year and a half and our first son was 6 months old and we had just moved into on post housing, after living off base for about 9 months. We had a group of 10 to 12 single (or at least unaccompanied) guys who would hang out at our house as a break from barracks life. They could relax, play cards, watch TV and get a home cooked meal.

My wife was particularly attracted to one guy, named Ron, who was very good looking, due to an Italian Mother and a Polish Father. He was tanned and fit with dark hair and green eyes. She would share her fantasy about going to bed with him and wondered what it would be like. This would get her hot and wet as I played along describing the things he would do and say as I carried them out in bed.

This was a topic of conversation ever since we had been married, but it stayed in the realm of titillating fantasy. I hinted that she should find out for herself since it was OK with me if she did. I didn't tell her my fantasy was to share her with other guys or loan her out, since I didn't want to pressure her in any way to act out her fantasy just because I wanted her to.

Talking was as far as it got for quite a while. Then one night, Ron and my best friend Bill, were over for dinner and were the only ones visiting that particular day. We sat around after eating having a few beers.

Mona (my wife) cleaned up in the kitchen and I got our son to bed. She came out into the living/dining room, wearing her usual tank top and shorts and came over to there I was sitting in a papa-san chair, which is a bowl shaped wicker chair with a thick separate pad.

She had to leaned way over to get in close enough to whisper in my ear and asked if I would mind if she made love to both of them, one at a time. (she was really hot for Ron and thought this was as good a chance as any and Bill would just be a bonus).

At first I wasn't sure of what I heard, but then it sunk in and I told her that if she wanted to, it was fine with me. She gave me a kiss, a little grin and disappeared down the hall to the bedroom.

While she was gone, I told both of them that I thought something was going to happen and if it did I expected them to keep it among ourselves and not to gossip about it. In about 10 minutes she returned wearing a semi-sheer black peignoir and matching nightgown. You could almost see her skin through the fabric where it touched her body as she moved.

She came over to me and leaned in to ask me if I was sure it was OK for her to do this. I said yes, as I looked at her ample cleavage as the gown exposed her already hard nipples sitting on her firm 36C breasts. I'm sure the guys were getting a nice view of her legs and the outline of her shapely ass as she was bent way over my chair.

She walked over to Ron, grabbed his hand, pulled him to his feet and disappeared down the hall. About 20 minutes later he came back into the living room. Mona appeared 5 minutes later, wearing just the peignoir, took Bill's hand, said "Your turn" and went back down the hall.

Ron was very quiet and uneasy and left to go back to the barracks about 10 minutes later. I later found out he was very insecure about his sexuality and Mona had to practically rape him to get him to get hard enough to perform. And then the result didn't live up to the expectations she had fantasized about.

She was still horny and in need of some sexual release. She had no such problem with Bill, who filled her need for adventure and satisfied her curiosity as well as giving her a multi-orgasmic fuck. After about 45 minutes, she came back to the living room.

She was relieved (I think) to see Ron had left and said she was going to spend the rest of the night with Bill, since it was Friday night and we were off the next day.

I slept on my chair pad in the living room and fell asleep with a big grin on my face. Bill left late in the afternoon on Saturday and that night we were alone and Mona gave me all the details of the night before, which as you can imagine got my cock rock hard and my heartbeat elevated.

As a result we had very ot passion filled sex late into the night. This opened up our relationship to what we both wanted and liked and it all started with her first extra-marital sexual experiment. The next weekend the story continued but that is a narrative for next time. Stay tuned for Ch 2.