The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
2.6k words
4.03
21.2k
12

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having read all the comments on the first 3 chapters, I figured I should utilize the positive feedbacks into this chapter. As for the crude and non-constructive commentators (all anonymous, imagine that!) they get no consideration.

First of all, to the reviewer who was concerned that our children were in the house, unlike Europe, the house was more than 1800 sq. ft., with the master and children's bedrooms on opposite ends of the house. The exception was while we were overseas in government housing. However, my son was 9 months old and in his crib and not aware of activities.

*****

As we increased the size of our family to 3 kids, we were VERY discreet if we played at home. However, that was a rare occurrence, as I will explain later.

I was also asked to explore the emotional side of our lifestyle choices. And one questioned what happened with Bill the first time and the activities of the next day. Also how could I let Mona spend the whole night with him the first time? OK, easiest one first. Bill was my best friend and we worked together on a daily basis. He often spent the weekends at our house as an alternative to barracks life. In fact, he was one of several guys that would be welcome at our house. One Thanksgiving we had 9 for dinner. (Mona was an excellent cook. The guys chipped in to pay for the groceries) One Christmas we had 12 over for dinner.

My son had plenty of Uncles that played with him. When I was working a second shift stint, I would often get home at 12:30 AM and find a 4 person pinochle game in progress, someone listening to music on the headphones and 2 or 3 watching TV or VHS tapes (remember those). So Mona was very comfortable with Bill being around. She considered him her friend too. As for Ron, he wasn't there as much, but she thought he was SO good looking.

Prior to that first adventure (Chapter 1), we would discuss fantasies as pillow talk. Mona was rather inexperienced sexually when we got married. She wasn't a virgin the first time I slept with her, but she had only had one prior partner.

I think she felt cheated by not being able to date while in school, until her senior year. Her parents were too protective. So we would talk about how she would have liked to have dated more different people. She wondered how different guys would be like in bed.

Let's get one thing perfectly clear. Mona loved sex. At the time we got married, she was learning just how much. And she was interested in exploring her sexuality. She was one of those rare women who projected sensuousness without being overt in her behavior. I was often told over the years that she had "bedroom eyes". So it was with my encouragement that she began to consider acting on her fantasy. But as I said in Chapter 1, the series of events that first time were a surprise to me. But as I realized that she was serious, I got incredibly turned on by the idea.

As for the next day, it was a typical Saturday. We played with my son, ate, puttered around the house and cleaned. The only difference was that Mona and Bill would give each other an occasional hug and kiss. There was no awkwardness between Bill and me, since I had told both Ron and Bill while Mona was changing, that I wasn't sure what was going to happen next (actually I did) but that whatever happened, I was OK with it as long as it went no further than this house.

After we got in bed Saturday night, I got the Cliff Notes version of what had transpired in the bedroom. Ron was a disappointment since his Catholic Italian upbringing was in conflict with Mona's sexy presence. Even her manipulation of his cock barely got him enthused. However, when she finally got his cock into her hot wet cunt, he rose to the task. But he only lasted 2 or 3 minutes.

So when she got Bill into the bedroom, she was very horny. And even though he was her #2 choice, he was hard and ready to give her what she needed. His hands touched all the right places and he gave her a "good long hard fuck". As I found out during later revelations, after he had cum and she had gotten cleaned up, they cuddled and played around and talked about what had happened until his cock got hard enough to give her a few more orgasms.

That was one thing about Mona; she had no trouble having orgasms. She usually had more than two or three. Once she had 6. Like I said, she enjoyed sex.

And because Bill had treated her like a lady and not a slut and they liked each other to begin with, he became her #1 choice for having extra sex. We talked about what she felt with him, and she was just enjoying being able to be a sexual being. She cared about him and the relationship went far beyond the bedroom. As we both came to realize later on, sex with someone you like is more enjoyable than the one-night stand.

And over the years we had both. Of course she had a lot more partners than I did. After all, if you have a pussy, you can get all the cocks you want. And we both have had long term lovers. Her longest lasted 8 years. Mine was 5. Overall, I have been to bed with 26 women. She had closer to 100.

I knew of every date she went on. I never failed to get excited about the prospects of her coming home freshly fucked. She would have lovers over weeks or months, depending on the situation, but she also enjoyed the excitement of the unknown events with one-time sex. As she often said, she liked to see the lust in their eyes, the difference in the size and shape of their cocks, how bold they were, how aggressive their lovemaking was and how they tried different ways to get into her pants. She enjoyed the flirtations and the pursuit almost as much as the act.

We also did some couple swaps. In fact, Bill remained one of my friends after I got out of the service. And a year and a half after I got out we moved to the town next to where he lived. By this time, we both had two kids, Bill's wife and Mona became good friends, and we would grill out on weekends and behave like any other couples. His wife never knew they had been lovers before, and they didn't try to pick-up where they had left off. However, our friendship did lead to an interesting weekend later on, but I'll save that for a later chapter.

After her initial relationship with Bill, we spend about 3 years living as a "normal" couple. I guess it was a combination of no candidates for fun and the time investment required for the needs of two small children. Then the third child came along, rather as a surprise pregnancy since she was using birth control. That kept her sidelined for another year.

But as a result of that pregnancy, she had her tubes tied. As it turned out that removed any worry of an accidental pregnancy as a result of her going out again. It seems that was always a worry in the back of her mind. After that worry was removed, she started to want to scratch that itch. And she had more opportunities as our circle of friends had increased considerably.

In fact, we were in a group that had a party most weekends that rotated between 4 houses that could accommodate the 20 or so people that would attend. We usually got to go to two a month and since it wasn't always the same 20, we became acquainted with 35 or more people, both married and single.

It was at such a gathering a month after her 26th birthday and a little over six months after our last child that she had an opportunity to have some fun. She had gotten her body back from childbirth and was wearing a short set. It was a seersucker type material and the mid-thigh length shorts were exposing about 2inches of her belly below her pronounced "inny" navel.

And the wide strapped square neckline top stopped about the same distance above it. She never had a "six pack" but rather she was curvy without looking chubby. No muffin top. And even without a bra her girls generated some nice cleavage in the top. She had barely shoulder length blonde hair styled with a little flip and bangs. The shorts fit without being a second skin. She was quite the tasty package for a summer Friday night soiree.

As the night wore on, some people left, some had had too much to drink and were sleeping in various places. I had learned early on that if I nursed my drinks, I would have a lot more abandoned women to dance with and flirt with. I was engaged in doing just that with a perky little blonde when as we passed the doorway to the kitchen, I saw Mona leaning against the kitchen island with Jack, a guy we both knew (half of the couple of Jack and Jill) standing VERY close to her with one hand on her hip and the other caressing her cheek.

Mona saw me over his shoulder and a minute later came into the living room after telling him she had to visit the bathroom and got my attention. She said he had been making moves on her and she wanted to let him get further and see where it went, if that was OK with me. Of course I told her that whatever she let happen was fine with me and that I was glad she was showing some interest in having some fun. She said, "I know. It's been way too long".

She returned to the kitchen and I found a vantage point to observe what transpired. There was only one lamp on in the living room and only an above the sink task light on in the kitchen. Perfect for observing without being seen.

There were several people in the living room, both seated and slow dancing, but no one else in the kitchen at that moment. As she walked back up to him, she put her hand on him arm and moves in closer so his reaction was to put it around her waist. I could see him place his hand on the bare skin at the small of her back and pull her into him. He was about 8 inches taller than her so as he did so, she put his thigh between her legs and slid her hand up to his shoulder.

They stood like that talking for a minute or two, when Mona pulled his head down so he could kiss her as his other arm moved to embrace her and put his hand firmly on her ass cheek. He pulled her in tightly and continued kissing. I knew the deal had been made when one hand moved up and caressed her breast. She said she had rubbed his pants bulge and whispered "I want that". Before they could be discovered, they headed down a stairway that led to a walkout basement.

I knew the basement den would be too crowded, so I moved to a window that overlooked the backyard, which had a pool and a picnic table area. Sure enough, they soon appeared arm in arm, heading into the backyard. They slowly strolled past the pool, which was fenced in and rather too well lit, and went over to the picnic table. They went back to necking hot and heavy. He sat her on the table and moved between her legs. She told me later that he pulled her top up and was kissing and fondling her tits and was rubbing his crotch against her pussy.

She told me things were not moving quite fast enough to suit her so she unzipped his pants and reached inside to stroke his hard-on. With that go ahead signal, he stepped back, picked her up off the table, set her back on her feet, turned her around, bent her over the table and pulled her shorts and panties down so she could step out of one leg.

His hand was busy fingering her cunt as he freed his cock from his pants. He put the head of his cock against her wet cunt lips, grabbed her hips and impaled her with one continuous thrust. He stood that way; with his cock in as far as it would go, for what seemed like a long time but in reality was only about a minute. Mona said his cock was throbbing against her swollen clit the whole time which was driving her crazy. When she couldn't take it anymore and told him to "Fuck me, fuck me, I need your cock" he then pulled about half way out and dove back in.

They were facing the house and could see people's shadows moving past windows as he continued to try to hit bottom with every thrust. They also saw some one step out into the backyard only 60 feet away to have a smoke. This only increased their excitement level and he started fucking her harder and faster. From my vantage point I could see his hips thrusting into her and her body rocking as he screwed her.

My cock was rock hard as I watched this erotic episode unfold and burn itself into my memory. As he came, he arched his back and shook as he deposited his cum into her hungry cunt. She told me he came so hard and so deep into her snatch that she had enough time to pull up her shorts, lick his dick clean, and walk back in the house and visit the bathroom before any of his load leaked out. And she managed to keep some inside her for when we got home so I could feel that hot sticky spunk with my cock as I contributed my load into her still slick and swollen canal.

That was Jacks only score with her. Shortly after that tryst, Jack and Jill moved away. But there were other players available, including her first MFF 3 way that allowed her to satisfy her curiosity about sex with other women. And I was the lucky guy in the middle. And that backyard fuck removed and doubts she had about taking advantage of sexual situations and let her realize that it was OK to initiate flirtatious exchanges when she wanted to and to allow sexual situations develop when they suited her. It was also acceptable to develop close and caring bonds with other guys. That you can care about other friends, even love them, and not damage the love you have within your marriage.

I know some commentators will not believe me when I say that monogamy is unnatural and a cultural restriction. I was glad we explored boundaries and established our own personal ones.

OK, this was way too rambling into our background and emotions. Next chapter, emotions and feelings but more lots more sex from my private memories of real life porn.