The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion of the Joe saga plus another tale.
5.1k words
4.14
9.6k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is where I complete the Joe Saga. And we'll see what else. Joe was a really good guy who got screwed (not literally) by his wife. Mona and I took advantage of the fact we were friends, he was horny and Mona was one hot momma. The start of the story can be found in Chapter 5.

*****

After that fabulous threesome Joe got transferred again and was gone again for several months. We also moved into a different house. We stayed in touch via email (anyone remember AOL dialup?). Then one day while I was out of town (my job required a lot of travel) he called up and got invited to dinner. He was back in town to see his kids. He also was hoping he could get laid again, but was not sure how it would be with me gone. As you know a lot of couples will only swing when they are together.

After supper he was invited to spend the night. The boys bunked together to free up a bed for "Uncle Joe" to sleep in. After all the kids were asleep they were sitting on the couch in the den when Joe asked Mona if she would like a backrub. She said sure and lay down on the rug in front of the fireplace.

She was wearing one of her housewife housedresses. Short sleeve, rather loose fitting, with a short front zipper to help you don it over your head. Practical but not sexy. Although I always told her she would look sexy in a burlap sack.

He got one of the throw pillows for her head and started massaging her neck and shoulders. After a while he massaged further down her back and then straddled her legs as he massaged her butt and legs. When he reached her feet and started back up he took the hem of the housedress up with him. Of course Mona had to raise up slightly to help facilitate this. He worked it all the way up to her neck.

Then started rubbing her back down her body again. When he got to her panties, he pulled them down and all the way off. Before he started back up this time, he parted her legs and spread them with one of his between them. As he rubbed further up her legs, one hand stroked her inner thigh until he had his fingers probing her pussy lips. He could feel her juices already lubricating her slit.

He grabbed two more pillows off the couch and got her to kneel up so he could put them under her tummy. It raise her ass high up and let her spread her legs wider. He got between her legs and startled her when his tongue reached her pussy and probed her slit.

He had her ass in his hands and his tongue started at her cunt and trailed all the way to her pucker hole. It was a first for her and she found it very stimulating. He licked from her snatch to her asshole, back and forth, without entering either one for what seemed like a long time. Her cunt was hot and so wet it was oozing juices that he could lap with his long tongue.

He finally rose up and said "Let's finish this in the bedroom". She got up on weak legs and led the way to the king sized water bed, turning off lights as they went. Once in the bedroom Mona slowly raised the housedress over her head, giving him a slow reveal of her body especially her hard rippled firm melons. He was busy stripping as fast as he could while taking in the show.

He told her to get on the bed in the same position as she was in the den. She used two bed pillows to comply and waited for what was coming. He resumed the two hole lick until everything was very wet. He then moved behind her, placed the head of his dick against her swollen cunt and inserted all of it with one steady slow thrust.

Mona was so aroused, she came when he hit bottom and had her pussy completely stuffed with meat. He started a slow rhymed stroking from just inside her to being buried up to his balls. She said it felt like his cock was much longer than it was. As she was getting hotter and hotter, he put his thumb against her butt hole and ever so slowly started inserting it into her anus.

It didn't hurt but felt very alien. As he finally got it fully inserted, she could feel his cock pressing against it. Slowly but surely it started to feel better and better. As he started to fuck her faster and harder she came 3 times, one right after the other. He finally removed the digit from her ass and grabbed her hips and slammed her pussy hard and fast.

She started going for her biggest orgasm and extolled him to "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Give it to me NOW!" He obliged with a massive cream pie. He then collapsed on top of her as her talented pussy muscles squeezed his cock dry. Shortly thereafter he had to get up, clean up and get to bed in the designated guest bedroom. He left the next morning after breakfast.

She retold the experience to me when I got home and it led to some great sex. We decided we would try to get him to visit again when I was home too. That took a couple of more months to make happen. In the meantime her steady lover (the one that she had for 7 years) managed to get away and pay us a visit.

She had met Willard over the CB radio. (10-4 good buddy) which was the cell phone of its day. We had a base station in our home and one in each car. She had started talking to him several years prior. He drove a big rig fairly locally every night during the week. She started talking to him and a couple of others as they headed out at dark.

They worked for a poultry processing plant and went out to the growers to pick up crates of chickens to be processed the next day. Basically they went out at dark, parked their tractor trailers and waited for the catchers to fill and load the cages which usually took 4 or 5 hours. They then drove back to the plant.

Mona got interested in Willard and went out one night to meet him in person. He pulled off the road in a dark parking lot and she parked there too. He got in her car and they talked for a few minutes. Then they went their separate ways. After a few more meet 'n greets, she took him up on his offer and rode with him on a run. They spent the 4 hour down time getting to decide if there was any interest in continuing a relationship. They decided it was worth it and she went again the next week.

This time they spent the time in the tractors sleeper compartment really getting to know each other. He also was married with kids. His wife was a school teacher. He was short and had a little belly but looks aren't everything. I got to meet him and he was a good guy. His long term affair with Mona did not affect his home life any more than our life was affected.

As they got more comfortable with each other she went out several times a week. There were only a few routes that took too long for her to go. She loved the sex but also talking with him. She would pull off her pants and sit on the "dog house" which was the engine cover between the front seats in his cab-over tractor. She would tease him by fingering herself. When they got to their destination she would get in the sleeper with the curtains closed and strip naked.

After he secured his rig he would join her and strip and let her ride his cock. Sometimes they would take a short nap wrapped in each other's arms and then fuck again. He liked her on top so he could play with her tits and thrush up into her pussy. After a few years of this, he would come to the house once in a while when all the kids were in school for a little "afternoon delight".

The night of his visit the kids were all gone on sleep overs at friend's houses. Earlier in the evening I caught Mona staring out our kitchen window. It was a wall of windows that looked on a covered patio and the backyard. Over the fence was a pasture where our neighbors had horses. The kitchen was open to the den and had a door to the patio. It was a large kitchen with an island.

I walked behind her on the other side of the island so as not to distract her. She was standing at the sink watching a pair of horses silhouetted by the setting sun. One was a stud who had a willing mare. As he stood behind her a dropped his cock Mona's hand went between her legs. As it grew and stiffened her hand got busier. As he mounted her and buried his massive cock into her awaiting cunt I think Mona had a little orgasm. She continued watching until they were done and he pulled his cock out.

I thought that was a good indication that she would be horny later on. And that Willard would be the recipient. After supper, we were in the den watching a VHS movie while Mona straightened up the kitchen. We were on the ends of the couch with Willard closest to the kitchen and Mona was seated between us. The only light on was in the kitchen except for the light from the TV. Mona was close enough to reach his hand and hold it without making him nervous.

After a little while, I feigned dosing off so Mona could act. She went out of the room for a few minutes and came back wearing a thin house dress. Our of my half closed eye I watched her stand in front of him, bend over while propped up on the armrest and whisper something in his ear. Later I found out it was "He's falling asleep. Let's go to the bedroom." With the backlight from the kitchen I could see her breasts hanging down unfettered by a bra. Her right hand reached down and gave his cock a quick squeeze.

He looked my way to be sure I was nodding off. Then got up quietly and took her hand and went down the hall toward the bedroom. After I heard the bedroom door close I got up and went out the kitchen door into the backyard. The master bedroom was on the back corner of the house. The back window was opened about 6 inches and the blinds were pulled up that much. This was prearranged, just in case things worked out.

I got close enough to see the bed without being seen. Willard was dropping his pants and climbed on the water bed. Mona dropped her house dress, which was all she had on and sat on the side of the bed. She reached out and pulled his underwear down enough to grasp his cock. She started stroking it as she played with her breast. After she got it to the desired hardness, she pulled his shorts off. She climbed on the bed a straddled his legs. As she did so, she stole a look at the window to see if she could tell if I was there.

She couldn't see that I was and that I had my cock in my hand and watching her was incredibly erotic and exciting. It was even better than when she would tell me about her dates and the fun she had. Then I used my imagination to construct the action. Here it was being enacted right in front of me. My view point was about 4 feet away and about even with the pillows. A perfect vantage point

She grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. She slowly lowered her self until she was fully impaled. He had a tit in each hand and was pulling and squeezing her nipples. She rocked back and forth for a bit, then bend over to kiss him and let him start stroking in and out of her wet snatch.

He grabbed two handfuls of ass so he could pull her down as he slammed into her. He pounded her until you could hear her juices making a slurping sound. She then sat up again and let him stroke her clit like it was a small penis. It drove her over the edge again.

She laid on him so he could roll her over onto her back. He propped himself up with his arms locked and she spread her legs as wide as she could. He started to pound her as hard as he could. On every down stroke, she let out a breath and said "Give (stroke) it (stroke) to (stroke) me!" over and over. She was gripping his arms and stiffened and said, rather loudly, "OH YES, THAT'S WHAT I WANT. OH GOD YESSS!" as he moaned and shot his cum deep inside her. He collapsed on her as he slowly continued to pump into her as his balls emptied and he softened.

I too had shot a wad. I had hardly had to stroke my cock because I was so turned on by the tableau before my eyes. When they started to stir, I had to retreat back to my seat in the den and let them "wake me up" after they had returned to the couch. I apologized for falling asleep. Willard left shortly after that and Mona walked him to his car so they could get in some kisses and hugs.

Needless to say, we had some great sex that night and many more nights when we relived it. I said Willard was her lover for about 7 years, but I do not want to give the impression he was the only one over that time span. Even going with him 3 to 5 nights a week (Sunday thru Thursday) for the first 2 years limited her opportunities they did not eliminate them.

Re-enter Joe. He was back in our area again for a few weeks, and rang us up to see if he could come over and maybe "spend the night". I was going to be home and told him we would be glad to see him again. The two boys were visiting their grandparents and my daughter was sleeping over with a friend so there was no need for a "guest" bedroom.

He arrived early Saturday evening and we spend quite a bit of time catching up. We grilled steaks and enjoyed a few beers afterwards. Around 9 I suggested we move to the bedroom. Mona said she'd be there in a minute, so Joe and I went ahead.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting comfortable." I said as I stripped down to my underwear. Joe said that sounded good as he followed suit. I could see he was starting to get aroused at the prospect of what was to come. However a few minutes passed and the guest of honor was still missing. I went to check and found her in the hallway, checking on her dog that was close to going into labor.

"Is she OK?"

"Seems to be resting OK"

"Well that's good. But you have two restless guys waiting for you down the hall."

"Is that so?"

"Yup, so how about checking on them?"

She got up and followed me to the bedroom. Joe was already lying on one side of the bed, so I walked around to the other side and motioned to Mona to follow me. "Climb in so you can be in the middle" I said. So she did and propped herself up on the pillows so she was sitting against the headboard.

She was wearing her zippered front housecoat over what I called her Granny nightgown. It was cotton with wide straps and a high V-neck. The only thing sexy about it was that it did have a row of buttons at the neck to facilitate ease of putting it on (or taking it off). And that allowed the showing of just a little or a lot of cleavage. Both came down below her knee.

Joe was propped up on his side facing her and waiting to see what happened next. His pup tent was starting to get a bigger pole!

I got in next to her and gave her a long passionate kiss while copping a feel of her right breast. When we broke off the kiss, I unzipped her housecoat and got her to lean forward so I could pull it off her shoulders. I said " Mm mm... look what we have here." As I undid the nightgown buttons, exposing more and more of her beautiful globes. After I undid the last button I again had her lean forward so I could pull the gown off her shoulders.

As I did, all of her breasts were exposed. "Oh look, one for you and one for me." I said to Joe as I grabbed mine and licked the nipple. He quickly followed my lead and had as much of "his" boob in his mouth as he could, sucking hard and flicking the nipple with that talented tongue. This went on for several minutes with her breasts the center of attention from both our hands and mouths.

When she started moaning softly and her body started squirming I stopped and as I got off the bed I said "Guests first, she's all yours." I moved to one of the chairs in the sitting area and turned it for the best view. While I was doing this, the other two were lip locked in a tongue sucking soul stirring kiss. While engaged in this display of passion, Joe's hand was pulling the hems of her clothes up her legs until he finally had access to the prize at the junction of her sexy thighs.

He broke off the kiss and aided her in sliding the garments all the way off over her head. As her total nakedness was unveiled to his eyes, he kissed his way down her body until his mouth arrived at her juice cunt. He got between her legs and his mouth attacked her clit and labia. As he devoured her he grabbed her waist and slowly pulled her down the bed until she was no longer in a sitting position.

He continued his oral efforts until she had her first orgasm. Then started building her towards another one. As she got closer, he sat up, pulled his shorts off and let her see his rock hard cock pointed at her. He moved over her and let her stroke his rigid tool and then guide it into her slick gash. She moaned softly as he buried the entire length into her.

He had his weight on his elbows as he stayed deep inside her and let her feel how deep he was inside her. Her hard nipples were rubbing against his chest as Mona cupped both breasts and offered them to him. As she adapted to the length and girth of his dick, she simply said "Fuck me. Fuck me good."

That started him on a steady in and out that caused her to spread her legs even wider. He rose up on his arms and took her legs and hooked the back of her knees on his elbows. This tilted her cunt up and afforded me a spectacular view of his cock thrusting down into her pussy as his balls slapped her ass. I was stroking my now undress pecker as I watched him plow that beautiful creaming vagina.

I was careful not to stroke my cock to vigorously, since I wanted to cum in that freshly fucked hair pie after Joe had given he his load of spunk. As it turned out I waited a lot longer than I would have guessed. Joe did a remarkable job of holding off his orgasm while Mona as having hers. Finally, she grabbed his hips and would not let him slow down his pace, urging him to fuck her harder and harder.

At this point I don't know if he could have held off if he wanted to. He slammed her hard and deep, until he tensed up and his balls unloaded their contents deep inside her. He continued stroking her until he got completely spent and flaccid. At that point he rolled off her and flopped next to her.

I waited a minute for her to catch her breath, then got on the bed and positioned myself between her legs by her knees. I said" Wow, look what I have. A freshly fucked pussy, full of hot cum. Mmmm baby, you want some more?"

"Oh yes, give me your cock!"

So I slipped my very aroused member into her hot wet sticky snatch. The combination of the juices from her orgasms mixed with his still hot sticky cum felt wonderful as I stroked her cunt. I saw Joe watching us and he was playing with his dick. "Don't worry; she'll get you hard again. Isn't that right Darlin'?" Her reply was "Oh yes. I want some more of him, it felt soooo good!"

My state of excitement didn't let me last more than a few minutes before I added a load of cum to the mix. After I dismounted, I returned to my viewing perch to watch what would unfold next. I didn't have long to wait. They faced each other and gently kissed and cuddled. There was a lot of face caressing and back stroking as they both enjoyed that satisfied afterglow that good sex gives you.

There was a nature's calling break by Joe. While he was gone I told Mona how much I loved her and how hot watching her had gotten me. She said that knowing I was there increased her enjoyment too. I also told her we had all night to let things happen so there was no need to rush things but I was sure Joe wanted to fuck her some more. She gave me a sly smile and said "Oh yes, I'm sure he does and I'm sure he will." When Joe returned, it was her turn to visit the bathroom.

I decided I also needed to go and headed for the hall bathroom. As I was headed for the door, I told Joe that there was no pressure to perform since we had all night to play. And that I was sure that Mona was looking forward to having more fun, so feel free to go for it.

When I came back, they were back on the bed in their cuddling position with one minor change. Mona had her right leg up on his thigh and his right hand was gently stroking her swollen pussy lips. And her right hand was fondling his still limp dick. Over the next several minutes the fondling got more intimate with tit sucking and squeezing and ball sack playing and finger fucking. As they got more into each other, his cock came back to attention and her cunt lubrication started flowing again.

12