The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle Ch. 10

Story Info
Voyeur to the Max.
1.8k words
4.29
11.3k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read any of my previous submissions you will have figured out that I was in an open relationship. I enjoy my wife deriving sexual pleasure from whatever venue she desired. I also got to pursue adult fun in other beds. Let me make one thing clear. If you were as attractive as Mona, you pretty much get to pick and choose your partners. I on the other hand had to be very charming and hope the planets were aligned correctly. And I found out I had a large voyeuristic bent, both visual and audio, which dovetailed perfectly with her hot wife dating.

I got her to humor me and my voyeur enjoyment. I had a porch that wrapped around two sides of our bedroom which was at the front of the house. One set of windows faced the street. The other set of two faced the front yard of the house next door. I got her to agree to put on a show for me with the side window blinds open. I wanted her to wear something sexy and undress and then masturbate on the bed.

She thought it would be fun and at 10 I went outside and she opened the blinds. What she didn't know was I was joined by that next-door neighbor Matt, who was single and liked watching her. I noticed he would always find something to do outside while Mona was sunbathing. We were casual friends who talked, lent and borrowed tools and behaved like regular next-door neighbors. When I knew the show was coming up, I asked him if he found Mona attractive. He hemmed and hawed before he said he did and that he enjoyed her friendly attitude.

I invited him to join me at the appointed time without telling him why. Mona knew I was outside in the dark and put on quite a show. She slowly stripped, making sure to caress every part that was revealed. When she was naked, she faced the window and fingered her cunt. She then put on a sexy sheer black negligee and lay on the bed. She got out her favorite vibrator and started pleasuring herself. Matt had been taking it all in and I asked him if it was better than watching her sunbathe. "Oh yeah this is fantastic." "I didn't know you saw me watching her. Does she know?" "No she doesn't" About this time, she had her climax, with the vibrator deep in her cunt and her hand squeezing a nipple.

The show was over and we got off the porch. "I'll let you when the next show is." "Great".

I went inside and told her thank you and how much I enjoyed it and how sexy she looked. And that I would look forward to the next time. I asked her if Matt could watch the next one. "What? Why did you say that?"

"Because he likes to watch you sunbathing." She didn't believe me but I told her he sure had been every chance he had.

"In fact, I bet I could get him to join you afterwards for some fun, and I could watch that too. Think about it."

She normally wore a very conservative two piece suit in the backyard, even though next door was the only area that had a view into it. To test my assertion, she put on her skimpiest string bikini that she had only worn once in Florida while we were on vacation. Sure enough, Matt found things to do in his yard.

"I told you he was hot for you. Watching you the first time really revved him up."

"What? What do you mean the first time?"

"Before I asked you if he could watch, I wanted to be sure he was interested. Believe me he is."

She tentatively agreed to put on another show for me and Matt but wasn't sure about the fun part. I said that was OK. It was her call. We'd just see what happened. The next show was even better, since she knew Matt was also getting an eyeful. When I asked Matt if he thought he would like to join her the next time. He asked what I meant. I said I thought he could show her how much he enjoyed the show, since she knew he was watching. He was surprised she knew. I told him we didn't keep secrets.

If it was OK with both of us, he thought that would be fantastic if I could make it happen. I told him he would know when I did. Before the next time, Mona wanted to know how it could happen. I told her with the door to the hall closed and the front door unlocked, he could enter unobserved and lock the bedroom door behind him.

She said that sounded doable. My grin went from ear to ear. "You know I'm doing this for you."

"I don't want you to do it unless you want to, for you. If you're not interested we can just keep things as they are or just quit." "Let me know then you're sure."

After another week of him watching her sunbathe she decided she would go ahead. (She changed her sunbathing time to make sure he was home to watch). It took forever for the next week to go by. My anticipation level was through the roof. I got a chance to tell Matt about our plan and make sure he was willing to participate. (I knew he was, but wanted him to say so). I told him that if it did happen, she was in charge and if she ever said "No" that meant stop. He agreed and said that was the way it should be.

Saturday night finally arrived and it started out the same way, except Mona was dressed very sexily to start the strip tease. A sheer blouse over a lace push-up bra, a short leather skirt and thigh high stockings. She even did a little dance when she was down to her panties and stockings. So hot. The globes of her breasts swelled in the bra. A push-up one was never needed and was used just for effect to emphasize her chest. And she had a new sheer nightgown that was open down the front and tied at the neck. It also had crotch-less panties.

She really outdid herself. She really showed off her body, which at 32 was in its prime. Then she got to the point where she was situated on the bed and her dildo was spreading her pussy lips I told Matt to go ahead and go in. He was a little tentative, but also very turned on by what he had seen and by what might happen. A minute later he was quietly entering the bedroom and locking the door behind him. After getting over her surprise at his early arrival Mona patted the bed next to her and he came and sat down.

Her dildo was still in her cunt. They were talking and in a minute Matt stood up and stripped down to his shorts. He sat down again and his hands started roaming over her body. When his right hand got close, she put it on the dildo and spread her legs so he could work it in and out of her cunt. He untied the bow on her top and exposed her breasts. His left hand got busy with her nipples. She pulled him close for the start of some passionate kissing. Her right hand pulled his cock from his shorts. A minute later he again stood up to peel off his shorts. When he did, we both got a good look of his dick. The head was about average sized but instead of being as wide or wider that his shaft, his head was on a shaft that got bigger the closer it got to the base. The first thought I had was that it looked like an ice cream cone.

She motioned for him to lie beside her. When he did she rolled over and started licking his dick like a lollipop. She reached her right hand around to find the dildo and continue to fuck herself. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. She took as much of him in as she could. She let go of the dildo to grab his prick and her head was bobbing up and down. I was watching him fuck her mouth as I watched it grow. A very short time later, Mona flopped back on the bed and took the dildo out of her pussy. As she spread her legs wide, Matt rolled over and got between her legs.

She took that prick with both hands and got its head inside the opening. I saw him push that unique shaped dick further and further up into her snatch until it all disappeared. She hadn't moved while she was getting her cunt wrapped around his shaft. He lay still until she grabbed his hips and started him on the road to fucking her hard and deep. She put her legs on his shoulders as he raised first one than the other. From my vantage point I could see his meat was slamming almost straight down into her hole. I knew he had to be hitting bottom and stimulating her clit with every pounding stroke.

I watched her grab his ass and pull him into her as he finally started filling her snatch with his cum. She was bucking and thrusting her hips at him, trying to get more of him inside her. He collapsed on her as they both tried to get their breathing back to normal. When he finally rolled off her, he reached under her shoulder and rolled her onto his chest. He hugged her and they kissed each other very tenderly. After another few minutes he got up, got dressed and came outside. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Hell yeah. I knew it would be fantastic."

"If you continue to treat her like a special lady, you may get lucky again. But it's not up to me."

"Well she knows I like her and would like to see her again."

"I hope you sleep well tonight."

"I'm sure I will. I hope she does too."

"Call her and tell her good night."

"Good idea."

He did and it scored major points with her. We did the "show" scenario once more, after that we just went for the main event. They would fuck as I watched. Then I would get my favorite sloppy seconds and a recount of what they talked about. Apparently he liked her to talk dirty while they were busy. He also wasn't into giving oral sex but loved getting it. It was a complete opposite behavior to mine. We also arranged to reverse roles and he fucked her after we had sex. It was a fun time. She also slipped over to his house some afternoons for a "quickie" before the kids came home, since he got off work at 2PM. They also christened the lounge chair she sunbathed on.