The Gentleman's Accomplice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing her task, Onna again applied the hot towel which made Chelsea spasm at the sudden hot heat across her thighs and privates. Chelsea gasped as this happened , feeling a wet spasm from within that was not quite the final frenzy of an ending that she usually experienced when sleeping with one her young men. This spasm seemed to push her to a higher level of intensity and expectation as she lay there quivering, fully aware of her total nakedness. Onna removed the towel and blew a stream of cool air from her pursed lips across Chelsea's exposed labia which made Chelsea gasp again as her thighs reflexively tried the strength of the chains that pulled them apart.

"I will go and collect the Master now" Onna said, rising to her feet and putting her dress back on, before walking away into the shadows of the basement.

Chelsea lay there for some time. Despite herself she could not shake the intense feeling of arousal that the whole experience so far had placed her in. She could still feel the slow movement of the blade and the breath of air from Onna's mouth across her intimate flesh. She had never slept with a woman before, but she had never been brought to such a peak of arousal before either. Within herself she knew that if she ever had the chance, she would eagerly kiss those small breasts of Onna's to see whether she could arouse her in the same way that she had been.

Then she heard steps coming down the stairs and was again reminded of her utter nakedness. She pulled against the chains but without any use at all as Douglas walked into the basement. She saw him remove his belt, this thick black belt with its silvery buckle and saw the heavy buckle hit the floor as Douglas walked towards here.

"Now, where were we" Douglas said as he walked towards her and Chelsea started screaming, aware only of the belt, the gleam in Douglas's eyes and the erection straining at his trousers as he walked towards her.

12