The Gentlemen's Club

Story Info
A couple looking for excitement gets more than they planned.
10.1k words
4.25
67.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers

I am putting on my lipstick when I hear Bill. "Honey, we should be going now." "Just a moment, dear. I need to blot my lips first."

It's so nice to be going out. Bill is usually too busy to socialize, but lately he had changed. He used to be oblivious to my choices of clothing or hairstyle, but for the last couple of months he had been positively dictatorial about nearly every little detail. For tonight, he had bought me a new pair of Wolford stockings - thigh highs, really - and a matching La Perla thong and bra. And yesterday he bluntly told me that I should get my nails done and get my legs and my bikini line waxed. Being a man, he hadn't said anything about my hair or shoes or dress - issues a woman would have considered MUCH more critical than what colors my nails were.

Still, it was nice to have Bill being more forceful, more domineering. For most of our marriage, he had been almost effeminate - well, not exactly effeminate, but not forceful, not dominant, not...masculine. That was harsh, maybe too harsh. But it was the best I could do. I knew Bill was liberated when we married, but I really didn't expect him to be so deferential. The last couple of months had been refreshingly different. He told me what restaurant we would go to, what movies we would watch, decisions he used to have me make. The first time he ordered for me at a restaurant was a little strange, but a pleasant change. And lingerie - he certainly bought it based on how it looked on me, not on how comfortable it was to wear. Still, it's refreshing to have someone making these little, tiresome decisions. And if he gets too tedious, I can always put him in his place.

I finish my lips and hurried downstairs.

"You look nice, sweetie. I'll bring the car around."

"Thank you, dear. I'll be on the porch." Good. Time for one last glance in the mirror. I want to make a suitable impression.

Bill left through the kitchen to get the car. I checked my reflection. Not bad. Hair in place, make-up flattering but not obvious, no lipstick on my teeth, stocking seams straight...I look pretty good if I do say so myself. In my late thirties, most Caucasian men thought I was closer to 25 than 40. Which I rather enjoy, actually. All those hours in the gym do pay off. Yes, Japanese-American by birth, but a California girl by culture. I eat right, love biking, tennis, swimming, and religiously spend five hours a week in the gym, two with a personal trainer. And it shows. I'm toned and tight. Not exactly buxom, but my legs and butt are spectacular, if men's glances are any indication. I grab my coat and purse, step through the door, and pull it closed.

Bill pulls the car up to the front steps seconds later. Stepping in, I take pains not to wrinkle my skirt too badly. Pulling out of the drive, Bill puts his hand on my thigh and pushes my skirt up. "Bill, don't do that! I'll look a mess."

"You'll look incredible, as always, Patricia." His hand massages my thigh gently. "Tonight's going to be very special. I've been ignoring you too long."

"You've been busy, Bill. I don't mind."

"Still, I'm going to make it up to you. You've been so supportive, you've given me so much." Bill's hand moves a little higher up my thigh. Although my skirt was short, shorter than I'd wear for work, it was an A-line and rather tight, not really designed to be pushed up like this. If I were standing, OK, but not seated. I probably should have worn a looser, slitted skirt, but Bill hadn't said anything about his plans. I really do like pleasing him, but I can't read his mind. The heat from his hand, the mere fact that he was touching me, and where he was touching me - my pussy was growing warm. A pleasant flush in my abdomen, a tingling in my tummy. "Bill, stop. My skirt. Wait until we get home."

"You're wearing the stockings I got. Very nice. And you're so smooth. God, so sexy. Maybe I should just pull the car into that dark lot and ravish you now. Touch my cock. Now."

"Bill. You're driving. What's gotten into you? Don't be silly!"

Taking my hand in his, he pulls it onto his crotch. "Bill! Stop it!" I protest. He's being too strange. The hard cock I felt was exciting, but even so! Did he expect me to give him a hand job? While driving? Or a blow job? Still, this is too much. If we were on vacation, in a strange place, maybe then. But in our own town, mere miles from home? This is too much.

I pat his pants, then withdraw my hand. "So where is this mystery place we're going, sweetie?"

"It's a private club, Ms. P." That's his pet name for me when he's annoyed. He's been using it often recently. "We've got to go to Belvedere."

"Bill, this isn't a swing club, is it? We agreed, not close to home. I'm willing to play if we're away, but not close to home." Bill and I had made our first foray into swinging last summer, in Honolulu. Bill picked up a local girl and we did a threesome. It was a lot of fun, actually, and I enjoyed it. So much so that the girl and I got together twice more without Bill. But I told him in no uncertain terms that I wouldn't do anything like that close to home.

"No, dear. It's a private gentleman's club. Fine dining, bar, golf course, and a bunch of rich old men talking business, with their wives talking about shopping, I suppose. This could lead to a lot of business for me."

"So I should make nice? Who should I blow first?"

He laughed. "Yeah, like you'd do that, Ms. P." He was smiling. It was a joke between us, one which we made more often since Honolulu. Me trading sexual favors to benefit his business, me trading sexual favors to pay for an elaborate vacation, or, less commonly, Bill lending me to a business acquaintance. It's not exactly my favorite fantasy, but I do enjoy it enough to play along with him. And Bill always seems ready to play. "We're being hosted by William Robinson and his wife. If we impress them, I suppose we'll be put forward for membership."

We pull off the highway onto a county road, and minutes later, off the road onto a private drive. Minutes after that, we pull up to a fine, large, well-lit house, in that California lodge style. A little pretentious, but quite appropriate for the setting - a beautiful wooded lot, on a rise overlooking a lake. It reminds me of the Cartwright's house on Bonanza - except that it was bigger, more refined, and had a paved drive, electric lights, and valet parking.

Bill takes my arm and leads me into a beautiful foyer, where we're greeted by the maitre d'. He guides us to the coat room, then to a private dining room off the main room. As I walk through the main dining area, I couldn't help but notice that the assembled parties are well healed, clearly accustomed to being treated well. I also notice that many of the men were watching me carefully. With few exceptions, the women took little notice.

We are shown to a much smaller room, with a fireplace, and a table with a formal setting for four. I haven't seen so many forks since my college etiquette workshop.

Bill and I sit facing one another, assuming that would be the appropriate arrangement. That way, each of us is adjacent to two people of the other couple, rather than paired each other. "I wonder if there's a problem. William told me he'd be hear ahead of us, in time to meet us." Bill looks around somewhat nervously. He seems edgier than usual. William must be an important contact.

"Don't want to be alone with the old ball-and-chain? Do I bore you that much?" I tease him.

"Who's boring?" A large, muscular black man enters the room. He looks like he's in his late forties, and very good-looking, like a somewhat heavier Denzel Washington. And tall. Bill, who's six feet, rises to greet him and is easily two or three inches shorter. "Hello. I didn't mean to easedrop. I'm William Robinson. You must be Patricia. Even lovelier than Bill described." He takes my hand and raises it to his lips. His kiss is much warmer than I expected.

"I have to offer my apologies. My wife isn't feeling well. I hope you don't mind but Bill and I have some business we really need to discuss and Kandy isn't terribly ill, so I came alone. You'll just have to put up with us. I have some very nice wine and a superb cognac to help minimize your boredom."

I mutter something about it being too bad about his wife. Bill says, "Would you rather postpone this?"

"No, we can't really afford to delay. Otherwise, I would have called and canceled. Let's eat and talk business. If Patricia doesn't object, perhaps we can finish our business and the meal quickly so you can turn your attention to that beautiful wife."

The food is fantastic. Oysters, followed by some sort of cream soup, salmon, some sort of zucchini cassarole, duck with apple sauce, fresh garden peas, boiled new potatoes, and brandied peaches. So many courses. Each accompanied by a glass of wine. I am quite buzzed when the dishes are cleared.

William takes my arm as he say, "Let's adjourn to one of the small lounges for cognac. Patricia can relax on the couch while you and I finish this up." He's so strong, powerful. I'm more than a little tipsy, but he steadies me. It is very comfortable to lean against him as we walk down a corridor into a lovely little room with two easy chairs, a sofa, and another fireplace, this one with a fire ablaze. One wall is covered with bookshelves, which are, in turn, filled with books.

William pours me a glass of cognac, deep golden liquid filling a lovely snifter. The aroma is rich, sensual, almost sexual. No, wait. Most of that aroma is William's cologne. A very spicy, musky scent. I have to remember to ask him. Maybe Bill would like it. I certainly did.

The cognac tastes so good. A stronger drink than I usually like but just so smooth and rich and completely perfect for the situation. It is so warm going down. I can feel the heat spreading in my belly, almost like sexual arousal. Another deep sip. Ummmm. The men are now talking and I just drift. William refills my glass, reminding me that Bill will be driving. They go back to their conversation. I sip slowly, not wishing to be too drunk, but to have just enough to give the world a beautiful haziness. Maybe I would give Bill his blow job on the way home. Right now, that sounds very, very nice. Another sip - did I really finish the glass already? Two is enough, I'll just enjoy my buzz and

William pauses in his conversation, saying, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm being a negligent host. Here, let me..." and he reaches to fill my glass.

I should say no, but why not? "Thank you. I don't normally drink so much but I feel so relaxed after that lovely meal, and you and Bill are so engaged...I feel so warm and comfortable."

He smiles and sets the cognac on the table with my drink, leaning close as he does. His aroma is dark, musky, spicy. Very sexy. My head is spinning a little from the cognac.

William sits on the coach beside me, close, facing me, making our own intimate little area. Every breath I take is heavy with his scent. I realize I'm starting to breathe faster, and I wet my lips.

"Patricia, you're a very beautiful woman. Possibly the most beautiful woman to grace our little club in a very long time. I would like very much to touch you. Let me touch you."

It isn't really a request but it isn't really an order. Bill is not more than twenty feet away and surely heard William.

"I'd like that. Very much." I do. I want him to touch me. I want him to touch me. I can hardly breathe. My heart is pounding so hard. I want him to touch me. I know Bill is watching. I like that he is watching. I want Bill to watch William touch me. I want William to touch me.

He lays his hand on my thigh, almost exactly as Bill had done mere hours earlier. I inhale sharply. Fire. So hot. I know I'm already wet. Nothing else in the room but that beautiful black face, those smiling dark eyes, the big sensual lips coming towards me. I tip my head and lean to meet him.

Our kiss is almost more than I can take. I part my lips to take his large, firm tongue, to give him full access to my mouth. He slides his hand up my thigh, pushing the skirt up, resting his fingers on my crotch, and he gently strokes me through my thong. Through the pounding in my ears, I hear myself moan. My legs spread themselves and he expertly hooks his hand under my panties and pulls them down. I cooperate fully, raising my hips so the thong is free. He pulls it first to my knees, then pushes it about my ankles.

I grab his hand and pull it firmly onto my hairless, wet and now bare pussy. He smiles and slips two fingers inside me, instantly bringing me to a very strong orgasm. "Ahhhhhh! Oh, god, so good! Oh please fuck me! Oh, please!" His fingers rub my clit and I am very close to a second orgasm, even as the waves of the first are subsiding. I am humping his hand, desperate to have him in me.

"Ah, Ms. P. It is working very well." I see his smiling face so close and stretch up to kiss him. The orgasm takes me, so powerful that I don't hear what he says next.

"...so you see, Patricia, we're doing you a favor. The nanobots are altering your neural pathways, making you the perfect little playmate you are now becoming. After your transformation, they'll deactivate. When not activated, you'll be yourself, except that your skin will remain as flawlessly perfect and youthful as when you were twenty-one, your bones will stay strong, your muscles toned, no more cavities, no skin cancer, no breast cancer, no ovarian cancer, no lung cancer, no type II diabetes, no degenerative illnesses ever. Of course, we're making a few modifications. You'll never need to shave again. And no more need for birth control..."

I don't understand what he's saying. Why is he wasting time when we could be fucking. I pull him close. I love his cologne. Must get Bill to use it. He laughs as I fumble with his belt. I know Bill is there, but I don't care. I can fuck Bill later; first I want William inside me. I want his little black babies in me. I am so close to another orgasm. Freed from his pants, his erect cock is beautiful - large and so dark it looks black. And hard. Much bigger than Bill's. I am so lucky. I pull it firmly to my hungry pussy, rocking my hips to get it inside me. William laughs a little and then violently thrusts himself into me. I cry out and tears flow freely down my cheeks. It is so huge and so perfect.

"Like that, slut?" He laughs. "Another benefit of the nanobots - you'll lubricate more easily, you'll stretch more easily, and you'll tighten more quickly. Twenty-four hours, and you're as tight as a virgin again."

I don't care what he's saying. I just want to fuck him. My hips are rocking in time to his thrusts. I tip my head down so I can see that beautiful black cock, now glistening with my juices, thrusting into my golden body. "Oh god I love you. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeee." Another powerful orgasm racks my body. I squirt, a first for me during intercourse. I open my eyes. Bill is standing over me, smiling.

"Patricia, I'm very proud of you. I'm going to leave now. I'll be back when you're ready. Take very good care of my friends."

Mmmmmm. I have William's finger in my mouth, sucking my juices off so my good-bye is unintelligible. Bill trusts me to please his friends. Thinking that, another wave of pleasure takes me and I let it.

Freed from my mouth, William's fingers start probing my butt. Suddenly I want that beautiful cock in my ass. I want to feel him squirting hot cum in my ass. I want him to fill me. I want him every way possible. I push my ass against his hand, giving his fingers full access. He rolls me over, rubs some cool lubricant on my tiny opening, and brings his penis to the tight little hole.

This time, no violent thrust. William lubes his finger and slides it in again, withdraws, then guides his cock in, gently pushing. It feels so enormous. "Relax" he barks. Suddenly, the head pops in and a wave of pleasure/pain overwhelms me. I hear strange animalistic noises - and realize I am making them. William is being very gentle, easing his cock ever deeper into me, then pulling firmly out. I love this man! His hands are now playing with my rock-hard nipples. I am incapable of speech, lost in sensation.

He takes my hips and pulls me onto him. He is so deep. "Cum in me...I want your cum...please cum in me..." I try to squeeze my ass, to make myself tighter for him, to make him cum.

"Ungh...yes! Yes! Mmmmm. Good." The feeling of his cock twitching inside me, of his hot cum splashing in my bowels, brings yet another orgasm. I have never had this many. I love this man and his wonderful, pleasure-giving cock.

William's cock has softened, but he holds himself in me. He leans over my ass, and squeezes my breasts with his mighty hand. My nipples harden, tiny towers on my little hills. He pinches and pulls on them, and leans onto my back, weighting me down. He nibbles my neck. The rich, sexy cologne fills my nostrils again. "Oh god I love how you fuck. Your cock is so wonderful. I...I...I don't want you to stop. I want you to enjoy me, I want to make you feel good." I am careful not to squeeze him out. Even though not stiff, his cock is as firm as Bill's is when erect. It feels so perfect as it is.

I feel his finger on the small of my back. "You need a tramp stamp, girl. Something for your lovers to watch while they're fucking this fine ass of yours."

"Yes, sir." Tattoos had never appealed to me before, but now I realize I need one.

"You like that idea, don't you, girl?" His cock is swelling again, making me smile.

"Yes, sir. What would you like me to get?"

"Something sexy...like you. And a little black queen of spades right here." He was stroking my mons, setting me on fire again. I was panting, a bitch in heat. This isn't me...but it IS me. It was too much work to think. I just wanted to fuck that lovely, lovely cock.

"I'd like that, sir." His cock is hard now and he starts moving rhythmically. I realize there is a mirror in front of me. My butt is in the air, my chest is on the rug. William is a mighty black bull, loaming over me, pushing and pulling. I smile - my bull.

This time, William builds his rhythm slowly. He slaps my ass as he thrusts in. Again. Again. With every penetration. My ass is on fire. "Oh god yes! Deeper! Oh please! Fuck me!" The intensity, I've never felt so complete. This is what I've wanted. I see the reflection of my sweet bull's face. So stern, almost angry. His smacks grow harder, pushing me to another orgasm. "Mmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhh. Yessssss." More smacks. I hear myself crying loudly, "OH GOD YESSSSS! FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"Yeah, slut. You like that, don't you? You're going to be a perfect slut for me, aren't you, slut? You want my cock in you, don't you, slut? You love fucking me, don't you, slut?" It is so hot hearing him talk to me. I just want to please him. "I love you fucking me. I want to be your perfect slut."

Hearing this, his cock explodes again. He pulls my ass even deeper onto his cock. His twitching brings me to yet another and even more powerful climax. I gush again, and fall, drained.

William pulls himself out with a soft plop. I lean close to him, full of his scent, and whisper, "Oh god yes so good. I love you. I love you. Oh it was so good." Even as his cum is trickling out of me, I'm eager to have him in me again. He's a god. I want to serve him.

He kisses me hard on the lips, then takes my head between his hands and guides me to his crotch. "Clean me, slut."

Although limp, his cock is still much larger than Bill's erection. Fortunately, my oral skills are good. His cock is bitter, slippery with a mix of his cum, my pussy juices, and my shit. I want to please him and take in that beautiful cock as much as I can. Sucking and licking, I feel a stirring, a returning engorgement. "Lick it all. Clean me good, bitch." I redouble my efforts, determined to make Bill proud and to satisfy William completely.

pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers