The Gentlemen's Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A reluctant female alters a men's poker night.
2.2k words
4.24
114.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new, and different type of story then my first series, with thanks to a reader who provided the general theme. As always positive feedback/comments are welcome, and I will continue the series if there is interest. As with my last series, there will likely be delays between chapters due to my schedule and associated limited time. Thus please be patient.

*

It all started rather "innocently", between a group of middle aged men, who gathered on a regular basis to play poker. The four of us, Ben 36, Mike 38, Tom 41 and myself Bill 42, would get together about once every two weeks to play while our wives would go "out on the town" for a "Ladies night out". We would rotate homes, usually started early Saturday evening, and would drink/play till the early morning hours, while our wives would spend the night at one of the other homes. This way if, we drank a bit too much, there would be no driving problems, for we all spent the night at host's home, but did not interfere with each others activities. This allowed our antics, and conversation to vary depending on the mood, and would sometimes include some porn and discussions about our sex lives (or lack there of) .

After about a year of fairly normal evenings, Mike brought up a new event in his life to ask our opinion. It seams he and his wife have been helping to support her 20 year old niece through college, and allowed her to access there house, for breaks, food and use of the washer/dryer. She lived on campus, but was only about 20 minuets away and would drop in about once a week. While it seams Mike came home early from work a few days ago, while his wife was out of town, and stumbled on his niece Fran, not using drugs, but selling them out of his home. Mike has always been a very cool level headed guy, and did not blow up like most of us would have (after all he could lose his home if she were busted). He simply demanded the "buyers" leave, and then sat Fran down and proceeded to lecture her, not only about what she might have done to them but what she will likely lose, their support and access to their home.

Fran broke down, explained that she needed a little extra cash to live and was set up by a male "friend" at school. She insisted she did not use drugs, had only been selling for a few weeks and pleaded not to tell anyone. She promised to stop, and would do anything to keep in college, had good grades, and would try to find another way to make some extra cash, but noted there were no jobs near the campus. Mike said he would hold off telling anyone and think about the options. Fran thanked Mike, gave him a big teary eyed hug, a slightly surprising quick kiss on the lips, and whispered that she really meant what she said about stopping dealing and doing anything if he would help her.

Mike told us that when she hugged him and then kissed him on the lips he got an instant boner, and was sure Fran could feel it thru his pants, because she pressed her leg against his cock and rubbed a little as she stressed she would do anything. Our mouths fell open at the story, and our minds begin to wonder why Mike chose to share this with us, but realized we had become best friends, and had started to share our deeper thoughts, especially after several drinks. We all new Fran was a gorgeous young coed, about 5' 7" tall, short raven black hair, we guessed 34 B breasts, and a thin figure to die for. She was on the college dance team, which kept her in shape and very flexible. Well we did not play much poker that night, but more stories were reveled and wheels started to turn.

It seams Ben had recently had a similar situation that he also wanted to share and was not sure how to handle. He had picked up a porn video for our poker night, only to recognize his 26 year old cousin Liz as one of the "stars". Considering her family was in a very upper class crowd, this could cause a great deal of embarrassment , and likely have Liz removed from the family inheritance. Of course the first thing on our twisted minds was to watch the video, for we all new Liz was a fox. She is 5' 4" tall, dark blond hair, with a slightly fuller body than Fran, but well sculptured, with we guessed 36 C breasts. After somewhat reluctantly offering the "Liz" porn video, we were all stunned at her beauty and wanton behavior, leaving us all with great deal of discomfort between our legs. After a night of further discussion (scheming) a plan was formulated..

We all agreed our sex lives were less then optimum, with a lot of self relief (but never together -- we were all too afraid of the "male" thing -- non of us being bi). We also reluctantly admitted to each other that night that we would always relive our raging hard-ons when we got home after watching our late night porn sessions (or sometimes in the bathroom of our host if we could not wait to get home). With that said we took a break, with each taking a "bathroom trip" which we all new included a "Liz" fantasy but were too macho to admit.

Our plan was simple, but required delicate care to execute to make certain we would not get "busted". Let me take a moment to describe each of us. We are all in reasonable shape, with most of us either working out regularly at the gym and/or running. Most of us played sports in our college days, but have put on a few extra pounds. We are all financially secure, with good jobs, but none of us are considered "wealthy". Thus the plan that evolved consists of, convincing the two "ladies" to "entertain" our group once a month (one gal every two weeks) for "live" entertainment in place of the porn we usually watched after playing poker. In return their secrets would stay with us and they would be "compensated" for their efforts with each of us contributing to the "pot". We knew this could be very attractive for Fran, solving her "extra" spending money problem, but were not sure about Liz. It turns out, however that Liz had encountered a bit of a financial issue that she could not reveal to her wealthy parents, resulting in her "porno" stint. Thus both girls reluctantly agreed to the terms (without knowledge of each other), and our "Gentlemen's Club" ensued.

We were all a bit nervous (and realized Fran, our first participant, must have been much more uncomfortable) with the arrival of our first "poker" (no pun intended) evening with live entertainment. Although no specific "rules" had been established, it was understood that the girls would not be expected to "perform" any unreasonable acts. As usual, we started early Saturday evening, and actually played some poker. We were all a little on edge, however, with excitement/anticipation, but also with some concern for the endeavor we were about to undertake. On time, a very nervous Fran rang the bell a little after 10:00 pm, and was let in by Mike (she was more comfortable meeting at his home for the first session). A very timid, shy Fran was led down to the basement entertainment room where we played, and was offered a drink. The offer, was intended to be a soft drink, but she requested a beer to calm her nerves. After a round of beers and some chit chat to ease the tension, Mike suggested she get more "comfortable", we had turned up the heat to take off any chill. Fran eyed each of us quickly, each of us looking her over, then with eyes cast down almost inaudible asked Mike what she should do.

She was wearing rather conservative college attire, consisting of a blouse open enough to get a glimpse of her white bra, jeans, low cut heals, and we later found out white near thong panties. To ease her into the session, Mike suggested we play strip poker, with the winner of each hand picking a player to remove an article of clothing. This of course stacked the odds against Fran, but at least bought her some time and eased her gradually into the show. After a few hands Fran had actually won one but lost three, and was down to her bra and panties, with her eyes avoiding contact, but our eyes soaking in her young toned body. A small grin appeared as she noticed the constant "adjustments" of our growing bulges. She lost the next two rounds, and somewhat reluctantly removed her bra, and then her panties, covering her pubic area with her hands. Tom the clown broke the ice by letting out a low wolf whistle, and we all cracked up including Fran, who stuck out her tongue at Tom. Not to be outdone Tom retorted that we are the ones to be tonguing, causing Fran to blush a bright pink and look at the floor. Fran again looked to Mike for direction, who suggested that she give each of us a close up look, without any cover. She moved closer to Mike and at his direction cupped her breasts leaving the now hard nipples exposed, spread her legs and slowly spun around just a foot from his face. Mike subconsciously rubbed his rock hard cock thru his pants smelling the faint scent of her arousal. Her twat was trimmed with a thin landing strip, with a thin slit and only modest pussy lips. Her nipples were small but hard and extended out almost 3/4 of an inch, with all of us wanting to suck them. After making the rounds, giving each of us a very close view, she looked to Mike for guidance, hoping we were finished for the night.

This all however had taken less then an hour, the night was young and our lust growing. We did not want to push her too hard this first time, but had agreed before she arrived that we should obtain more then a quick look. So Mike suggested that our reluctant guest take a seat on the pillows we placed in the middle of the floor, spread wide, and open her pussy while she also played with her nipples. Fran's eyes started to glisten on the verge of tears as she laid on the cushions closed her eyes and spread her pussy wide open as she tweaked her nipples. We could see the glistening of her inner pussy as her juices started to flow, and the distinct female aroma grow likely from a mixture of the stimulation and the humiliation. This was too much for us with our rock hard penises confined but dripping, we knew we all wanted to wank but were still uncomfortable doing it in front of each other. Mike whispered into Fran's ear to let go, and play with her pussy, let us watch her masturbate, then she could go home. She started to slowly rub her lips, insert a finger, and then rub her clit with her thumb, while still playing with her tits. She opened her glazed eyes, saw us rubbing our dicks in our pants memorized by her show and thru whimpers asked us to take them out and wank for her, let her see our cocks.

Considering our current state of arousal, without a moments hesitation we all had our pants down, cocks in hand, cupping our heavy balls, stroking slowly so as not to blow too soon. We took positions around her, close but not so close that we encroached into her space, and stroked as she fingered herself, and intently watched our cocks. As she continued, her finger fucking speed increased, her back started to arch, her eyes closed tight and her other hand, circled her clit. Fran like us, but for different reasons, was overwhelmed by the situation. The raw almost forced exposure, the excitement and lust she created in four now naked men, all stroking their cocks lusting over her overwhelmed her senses. The quick onset and intensity of her orgasm therefore surprised and consumed her. She gushed fluid, something she had only rarely done, cried out and withered on the pillows.

This raw blatant sexual scene, of course pushed all of us over the top, and within seconds, with Fran still softly moaning, we began to orgasm, groaning as our cum bathed the floor, a few squirts reaching Fran's lower legs. As we all began to relax, Fran now feeling more comfortable and somewhat in control, fingered the cum on her legs, then looking first at our limp penises then into our eyes, lewdly tasted the cum. She parted her pussy lips giving us a final look, then got up, dressed, gave us each a peck on the cheek, and left. We all stood, our penises still exposed and dangling, our minds a bit dazed. As we dressed, and chatted about the evening, our minds and chat begin to advance to the next "poker" party, and Liz.

To be continued ....... if there is positive interest.