The Gentlemen's Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stood up, her legs still over his shoulder, till she was bent double. One hand felt under her and his penis sunk easily into her stretched vagina. This was even better, she whimpered softly, as other hands roamed over her ass. He found her anus and squatted low, then drove up, by straightening his legs, as he penetrated fully too. There was something about two big, hard cocks deep in a girl's pelvis, touching with just thin membranes in between. There was just no way to feel more totally stuffed and she gave a deep sigh, despite the pain. Four hands supported her buttocks and thighs, lifting her, then let her drop back to full penetration. Lift, drop, lift drop, it was just delicious and the biggest orgasm yet, grew and grew, till she shook and screamed, squashed in a man sandwich. The spasms in anus and vagina, squeezed and milked them till they were on the edge and increased the speed and strength of their thrusting, till they were driving into her, teeth gritted, sweat poring down them. When she came again, the grip of her muscles on their cocks, pushed them over the edge and they all groaned and shook together. The two men slumped to the floor, easing her legs down. She was left hanging there, toes trailed on the ground, as semen poured out of both holes, down her thighs.

She couldn't see, but the five watchers were clutching and pulling at their erections.

"lower her down to her knees, quick," One of them hissed.

Phil or Jack stirred himself and eased the rope so she was back on her knees. Immediately, all five men pushed forward and one grabbed her head, pulling her mouth onto his cock, then another grabbed her hair, and another, fighting over her mouth. They all came quickly, some of them holding on to finish in her mouth, the others splashed her face, across her blindfold, her neck and breasts. The thin semen ran in little rivers, over her breasts and down her abdomen, dripping off her nipples.

It hadn't taken long and after photo'ing her again, they drifted away, chatting. Phil and Jack, rose too, attentive, asking them if they wanted anything else, another drink, whatever. They left the room in ones and twos, to go to the bathroom, take a shower if they wanted.

Julie was left hanging, suspended by her arms, quite exhausted, semen dripping off her body, streaked with sweat and lash marks, but for all that, quite elated. It had been a totally new experience, some pain yes, but some pain was good.

That's how Katie found her, hanging from a rope, head on her chest, with a stupid grin on her face.

"My poor lamb, this is getting to be a habit, my rushing upstairs to comfort you, how the hell are you?"

"Good actually, really good, I felt safe throughout with the boys, degraded yes, but safe. It was really great, honestly."

Phil rushed back in, still naked,

"Sorry Julie, I had to look after the wrinkly old bastards. You managed so well."

He undid the rope and the handcuffs, took off the blindfold and she blinked in the light. Then he picked her up easily, carrying her to the bathroom.

Katie and Phil placed her in the bath and they both gently cleaned off the muck and sweat, washed her hair.

"They look really painful, are you sure those lash marks aren't hurting? I'll put some calendula on anyway, when you get out." So Katie went on whispering and cooing to Julie, as the other girls came in to congratulate her.

Finally they got her out and dabbed her dry, cream was applied to the bruises, then Phil carried her to one of the bedrooms and laid her gently down.

"I can stay with you, just in case you need anything?" Phil asked.

"Get away with you, you sex maniac, she's had quite enough of what you have to offer." Katie laughed and shooed him out.

When she turned round, Julie was already asleep, she smiled and turned the light off.

The gentlemen diners were collected together in the bar, having a night cap, when Katie walked in, still smiling.

"That girl is a wonder Katie, OK is she? I know she had a hard time, not fair of us really, but you did offer." One of them asked.

"Yes of course she is sir, Julie is tough, she'll be fine. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, did you all.?"

Everyone was enthusiastic and the men pushed envelopes into her hand,

"For all three of them, but mainly the girl. Now. If you can just find us cabs, we'll wend our weary, very satisfied way."

Katie accompanied them out and waited as the cabs were rounded up, kissing each as they got in. When they had all left, she said goodbye to the other hostesses, as they left to find taxis. The rest of the staff had gone a long time ago. Katie said goodnight to the night caretaker as she went back indoors, asking him to lock up. She wouldn't try to get home, to tired, it had been a long exciting day. She walked wearily up the stairs, looking in briefly, to make sure Julie was OK, then went to another bedroom, brushed her teeth and fell into bed. She decided to get up reasonably early, to get Julie's breakfast. Katie found she was getting fond of the girl, her humour, bravery, yes, a very lucky find.

*****

A bit of a break, whilst I seek inspiration and I hope to continue, thanks for bearing with me.