The Gentlemen's Panty Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Joey attends his first Panty Club meeting.
10.5k words
4.66
24.2k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
208 Followers

Chapter 1

Edith's and my parents were thrilled when I returned to the party with both Bridgette and Edith.

Judge Chatsworth stood up and gave me a warm heartfelt smile, and then put his arm around my shoulder like a father.

"Well done, Joey. I didn't think you could ever persuade Edith to come to the party. She really has been depressed lately. How in heaven did you manage it?"

I looked into Edith's beautiful face and grinned at her. I remembered that just a short while ago Edith was showing me her cunt and fingering her clit, while she watched me stroking my cock and squirting my spunk onto Bridgette's outstretched tongue. Such lovely thoughts! I turned my attention to her father.

"Well Judge, I told Edith that we all really wanted her here. I gave her my most charming smile, batted my eyelids, flirted with her a little, and really Sir, that was all it took. Right, Edith?"

She seemed to be amused by my nonsense.

"Joey is just being sweet, as usual. He won't really tell you how he got me to come here, because he's a gentleman, but I will say this, our reconciliation was deeply personal for both of us. He spoke to me from his heart."

There was an awkward silence, which Bridgette saved us from.

"Joey and Edith had a private moment. Their friendship has been restored, and I think that's really all you need to know."

Mother looked over at Edith's mother, smiled at her and nodded. Then both women stood and came over to us.

My mother hugged me affectionately, and I could feel her ample breasts pushing against my chest, as she whispered in my ear, "Joey, I'm so glad you've made up with Edith. She really is a wonderful girl, and it's very nice she has a good friend she can trust, like you."

Then she looked me in the eye, "But don't be so full of yourself Joey. You don't fool me."

She leaned in and smelled my breath. "I thought so. Joey, your breath smells like pussy!"

She giggled, "Was it Edith or Bridgette? Or was it both, you dirty bugger?"

I smiled back at her, "I have no idea what you're talking about Mother."

She quickly kissed me on my lips. Once again, my mother had amazed me, and I felt my penis stirring inside my panties.

Julia Chatsworth approached me next. She had a huge smile on her face and her eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm so happy for Edith. Joey, she really needs a man in her life that she can trust, who won't take advantage of her."

I took Julia in my arms and hugged her.

"You know I've always cared for Edith."

"I know that Joey. What Edith really needs is a good man to share her life."

She giggled, "A man who knows how to fuck, but won't fuck her over."

For a few seconds, I was at a loss to respond appropriately to her.

"Well Julia, Edith isn't a shy woman, so I'm sure she'll find this special man in due time, and her life will be fulfilled."

Julia laughed at me, "Joey, my daughter is strong willed, like a mule. Edith couldn't care less about being fulfilled. She wants her cunt filled full... with a rock hard cock!"

Ok, now I really was at a loss for words because I knew that recently Edith only dated women. Thankfully, Edith saved me this time.

"Don't be crude Mother. I'll give you the details later, if you shut the fuck up now!"

Edith gave her mother a nasty look, what the younger girls refer to as "the stink eye."

"But I will say this, Joey knows quite a bit more about the Chatsworth family than he did before."

Her mother returned her daughter's stare.

"I see. Well that's fine I suppose. The Masons are our best friends, after all."

Another awkward silence! My party was going downhill fast, but once again Bridgette came to the rescue.

"Ok everyone, Edith is here with us now, and we're going to have a marvelous time. I think we should enjoy the delicious hors d'oeuvres that Beverly has prepared."

With that we all took our seats, and spent the next two hours chatting away on numerous subjects and generally enjoying each other's company.

At one point my father got up to fetch another bottle of wine from the kitchen. I offered to assist him, as there was something I wished to discuss with him privately.

As my father was searching for a wine opener in one of the kitchen drawers, I broached the subject I wanted to discuss.

"Dad, as I'm sure you know, the next meeting of The Gentlemen's Panty Club is in two weeks. I was hoping you could tell me a little about what goes on at the meetings. I mean, do I need to do anything to prepare? Since this will be my first meeting, I want to make a good impression."

He looked me in the eye and smiled, "Well, I can see that this is important to you Joey, as it should be. After all, the members of the Gentlemen's Panty Club are all important and powerful men in San Francisco upper class society, and they can be very helpful to a young up and coming businessman like yourself."

Finally he found the cock screw and handed it to me along with the bottle of wine.

"Would you mind Son? I'm not very good at it."

I took the bottle and proceeded to remove the foil cap.

"So what happens at the meetings, Dad?''

He thought for a few seconds and then replied, "The president of the club presides over the meetings. I believe you know her, Norma Roberts? Her husband is the mayor of San Francisco."

I knew the president very well, as she presided over my initiation ceremony to join the club. I also remembered how beautiful she was and how she liked how I looked when I was dressed up as a sissy panty girl, masturbating in front of seven women, and cumming on my mother's face. I also remembered she rebuked me, telling me to address her as "Madame President" during Panty Club business.

My father continued. "The items on the meeting agenda are dispensed with first. This is usually the time when new members to the Panty Club are introduced. Be prepared to say a few words about yourself. Keep it short, no one's interested in the story of your life. Just say how happy you are to be a member, and that you're looking forward to sharing your fetish for wearing women's underwear with the other members. Any questions Joey?"

"No Sir. Please continue."

"Following the club business, a guest lecturer is introduced, who will speak on a topic of interest to the club. After that there is an informal social hour, where there will be light snacks and cocktails available. This gives the members a chance to chat informally and get to know each other. This is the most important time for you Joey, as it gives you a chance to network with the other members, form friendships and establish relationships, that will be of great value to you in your future."

I finished opening the bottle of wine. My father turned to go back to the party, but then turned back to face me.

"One more thing. The members may ask to see your panties, and some may offer to reciprocate. You should buy some special panties for your first club meeting. I'd advise you to go to Victoria's Secret and ask the manager, Melanie Johnson, to assist you. She knows the members of the club, and she has helped them many times make the perfect selections. You should also take Bridgette with you. When she was my Executive Assistant she would help me pick out the perfect panty for any occasion. In this area her judgment is keen."

He smiled at me, "Don't be nervous Son. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time at the meeting."

I grinned back at him.

'I know I will Dad. I'm so damn excited! I know I won't get a wink of sleep the night before the meeting! Will you be there?"

"No, sorry Joey. I discussed this with your mother, and we both agreed that for your first club meeting, you'll have more fun if I'm not there, as it would be a distraction for you."

A few days later I talked to Bridgette about going panty shopping with me.

"Sure, I'll go with you Joey. I love shopping for lingerie, especially when it's for a man. Your father and I had many nice times in the Victoria's Secret dressing room, trying on all the different styles and colors of panties. And it will be great seeing Melanie again. We were very close when we were growing up. We used to sleep over at each other's homes and talk about the boys we had a crush on. We even practiced kissing together. Over time, we started doing fantasy role playing games together, and sometimes it would be very exciting for us. She liked to pretend she was my mother, and she'd scold me for wearing a skirt that was too short. Then she'd make me pull my panties down and spank me. It was just for fun, and we would giggle the whole time. One time I asked her if she masturbated, and when she said she did, I asked if I could watch her doing it to herself. It was very juicy for me."

I couldn't stop myself from interrupting her.

"Wait a sec. So, you were having sex with Melanie Johnson?"

She thought for a second. "We didn't think of it like that, Joey. She was my friend, and we were being friendly to each other. Women understand these things better than men. We're more sympathetic."

This seemed very foreign to me. I couldn't imagine doing that stuff with another guy in high school. I was quite surprised to learn this.

"I miss her sometimes. When we left for college we went our separate ways, and afterwards she got stuck in a ghastly marriage."

She sat quietly for a few seconds, thinking.

"Would it be ok if I asked Melanie over for dinner some time, Joey?"

I smiled back at her.

"Of course you can, Bridge."

Then I winked at her, "She always seemed like a nice person to me, and now that she's the manager of my favorite store, maybe you can ask her to give me a discount?"

The following Saturday was shopping day. I'd called the store the day before to confirm that Melanie would be working. As we came through the entrance I spied her talking to one of her sales associates behind the checkout counter. She looked over at us. She recognized us immediately and gave us a friendly smile, and waved. We both waved back to her.

We walked over to the panty area and started browsing. After a few minutes, Melanie came over to greet us.

She walked straight up to Bridgette, who squealed with delight. "Oh Bridgette! It's so nice to see you! How long has it been?"

Bridgette leaned in and gave Melanie a warm hug.

"It's been way too long Melanie, ten years I think! I missed you so much. You were my best friend in the whole world when we were growing up. How in the heck did we drift apart? Ugh!"

Melanie hugged her back. "That's just how life goes sometimes. You know what I mean? You grow up, you get married, and all the normal life stuff that everyone goes through. I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch with you Bridgette. You were like the sister I never had. Can we be friends again?"

I could see tears forming in Bridgette's eyes.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I've thought about contacting you so many times, but I always found an excuse to put it off. I'm so sorry Melanie. Yes, yes, yes, I want to be friends again!"

Now both of them were crying, and I could see it was because they were so happy.

I'm ashamed to say I felt jealous. Men aren't allowed to be so open with their feelings. It's not "manly," whatever that means!

The women were holding hands and giggling.

"What time do you get off work Melanie? Can we meet somewhere for a drink and catch up?"

"I would love that Bridge! Ok, so I get off at five, and there's a nice pub on the next block called Murphy's. It has a decent happy hour. I can meet you there."

Bridgette clapped her hands together. "Alright. It's a date!"

Melanie turned her attention to me.

"So, Joey, what brings to you my shop today? Did you run out of nice panties?"

I smiled back at her.

"I need something special, and Bridgette has volunteered to assist me."

She returned my smile, "I see. Well, I'll leave you to it. If you need my help you can wave me down, or if you're in the fitting room there's an intercom. Just push the button and I'll come right over."

With that she nodded and returned to the checkout counter.

Bridgette grabbed me by the arm and we walked through the panty section of the store. I grabbed three pairs of peekaboo underwear that I thought would look nice on me. When I showed them to Bridgette she shook her head, indicating she disapproved of my choices, but she did not express her opinion.

We walked over to the fitting rooms and chose the one farthest from the entrance, as it would be the most private.

As I started to undress, I asked Bridgette, "I can see you don't like these panties dear. Why is that?"

She looked me in the eye. "Try them on first, and then you'll see why."

I quickly stripped off my clothes and put on the first pair of peekaboo panties. They had an open back, which showed my crack, and were made of nylon fabric, which was very shiny and smooth to the touch. They were a crimson red color and trimmed with black lace piping. To me they were outrageous. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I struck a few poses and I soon realized that although these panties looked very nice, they did not feel very nice at all. In fact, they were quite uncomfortable. I reached down with my hands and started adjusting things "down there."

I looked up at Bridgette, who seemed amused.

"Is something wrong, Joey?"

I was irritated. "Damn it! They don't fit right!"

She laughed. "Don't worry about it. I'll call Melanie. She'll have this fixed in no time, Darling."

She reached over to the intercom box on the wall and pushed the button. A few seconds later we heard Melanie's voice, "Do you need something Joey?"

Bridgette answered for me, "We could use your help Melanie. Can you stop by?"

"Sure, I'll be right there."

Ten seconds later there was a knock on the door. Bridgette opened the door.

Melanie stuck her head in, "Can I come in Joey?"

Bridgette answered for me.

"Come in Melanie. We could use your help finding a suitable pair of panties. Joey is going to an important event and wants to make a good impression."

She nodded her head. My father had mentioned that Melanie was a competent saleswoman and had assisted many members of the Panty Club with their shopping.

She looked me in the eye. "Joey, is this for a meeting of the Gentlemen's Panty Club?"

I didn't know how to respond. The existence of the club was supposed to be a secret. How in the hell did she know about it?

"I don't know what you're talking about Melanie."

She laughed. "I'm talking about the secret club that your father has been a member of for over twenty years. Some of the other members are the mayor of this city, and the Archbishop of the San Francisco diocese, as well as federal judge Harold Chatsworth."

I stammered, "How do you know this?"

She looked directly at me and laughed. "Picture this Joey. A distinguished gentleman is standing in front of me in this fitting room. He's wearing a lovely matching panty and bra set, along with a black garter belt attached to black sheer lace stockings with the seams in back. He looks to me for my approval. I smile at him sweetly, and tell him how pretty he looks in his women's underwear. And then, I look at him seductively, slowly from head to toe, taking in all of his beauty, and I whisper to him, "You look so beautiful Sir. You're pretty, and sexy, and it's exciting for me to look at you, Sir."

He starts feeling emotional. Then I shock his sensibilities. I lift my skirt up slowly, revealing my panties to him. I look him in the eye and say, you're making my panties wet, Sir."

She turned to face Bridgette, "At that point, he'll tell me anything. I've known about your secret club for a long time, and sooner or later, every club member has come into my shop, asking for my help."

"Ok Melanie, you made your point. Can you help me please?"

"Of course I'll help. That's my job. So, let's see what we've got here. Hmm, I see, we have a problem. There's not enough material in the front Joey. Your left testicle is hanging out the side. These panties aren't right for you. "

I started to protest but she held up her hand, like she didn't want to hear my wining.

"I need to see what I'm working with. Take your panties off Joey."

I thought she was joking. I looked directly at her and could see she was serious.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No I'm not kidding Joey. I need to know how big your genitals are. Then I can decide what will work best for you. Your junk needs to be covered."

I couldn't move, as I felt somewhat fearful.

She turned to my fiancé for support.

Bridgette giggled, "It's ok Mel, I don't mind you looking at Joey's cock and balls. He has a very nice package."

Then Bridgette turned her attention to me, "Show her Joey."

It was useless to protest further. I stuck my thumbs into the elastic waistband and pulled the peekaboo panties down to me knees.

Melanie examined me for a about five seconds, "Thank you Joey. I have the perfect panties for you. I'll be back in five minutes."

With that she turned around and left. While we were waiting, I wondered what type of panties she would choose for me. Thong? G-string? Cheeky? Boy shorts?

I looked at Bridgette, "I hope she finds something that really gets their attention, you know? Something that says, WOW!"

A few minutes later Melanie returned with several items in her arms. I noticed that they were all colored white. She set the items down on a chair and handed me the first one.

"Try this on Joey. The size is extra-large, so I think it will fit you."

I examined the article, which was a white pair of panties made of silk. I held them up to the light. The material was very transparent. I could see right through them! I put them on, and they felt very nice on my skin. My genitals were covered nicely. I stood in front of the two women, waiting for their comments.

Melanie spoke first, "Yes, that's much better. These panties support all your bits, which are nicely on display."

Bridgette chimed in, "You look lovely, Joey."

Melanie picked up the next item of clothing, a white lace garter belt. She walked behind me and secured it around my waist. Next, Melanie and Bridgette both helped me put on an expensive pair of white thigh high stockings, and attached them to the garter belt.

Bridgette sat down in a chair in front of me. My fiancé gave me a warm smile.

"You look fantastic Joey, but there's one thing that's not right. Your penis is scrunched off to one side. It should be centered."

She turned her head and looked at Melanie, "Would you mind?"

"Sure thing, Bridge."

Melanie reached her arms around me and stuck one hand inside my panties, pulling my penis so it was pointing upwards, towards my navel, and then she cupped my balls and adjusted them so they were evenly spaced.

"That looks much nicer. Thank you Melanie."

She rubbed my balls for a few more seconds, and then gave them a gentle squeeze. I felt my cock spring to life. Bridgette noticed as well.

Bridgette addressed Melanie, "You can pull your hand out now."

Melanie laughed, "Yeah, I guess I should. I can see it's affecting his little soldier."

I felt my face turning red with humiliation, and both women began to giggle.

"I'm sorry Melanie. I can't control these things."

Melanie whispered in my ear, "I know Joey. It's ok."

She continued fondling me. The touch of her soft hand felt wonderful on my testicles. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations, and my cock continued to grow.

"Don't be embarrassed Joey. Your reaction is normal."

Bridgette's eyes were locked on my crotch, and I could see she was enjoying my predicament. When the head of my hard cock started to poke out the waistband, she rescued me.

"You'd better stop now Melanie. We don't want him making a mess in his new panties. We want them to be pristine for the meeting."

joefelton
joefelton
208 Followers