The Getaway

Story Info
Two old lovers reunite.
1.1k words
3.81
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough couple of months. Work was not going well and I had broken up with my lover. We had been dating for awhile and out of the blue we broke up. I needed to get away for awhile so I had decided to go to the cabin that we had shared many passionate moments in.

I left work early on Friday and slowly made my way to the mountains, thinking of the times we had made this trip together and wondering what went wrong in our relationship. I wanted you back but I wouldn’t let you know that, my pride always got in the way of us.

I arrived at the cabin just before dinner. Putting my bag in the bedroom and began to prepare dinner for myself. I must have been lost in thought because I hadn’t heard the car pull into the driveway. The door opened and he was standing in the doorway. I was startled when I heard him say “Hi Angela.” I turned and seen Brent, those blue eyes of his smiling as they always did when he looked at me. “I didn’t know you were going to be here this weekend or I would have not come. I wanted to get away for awhile and do some thinking. I will leave you alone.” He started to pick up his bag and head back out the door when I heard myself say, “No, please don’t go.” Brent turned back and put his bag back down and took off his jacket, hanging it on the hook by the door. “I will put my things in the spare room and come back and help you with dinner.”

I could feel the butterflies swarming in my belly, a mix of nerves and excitement. It had been awhile since I had seen him and he looked more handsome then I could remember. Brent came back into the kitchen and we both prepared dinner in silence. Sitting down at the dining room table, we began to eat our meal. I asked how he had been and we made small talk, both of us feeling the nervous tension in the air. We finished our meal and I went back into the kitchen to clean up. Brent came up behind me and said that he would do the dishes. “I remember how you like to soak in the bath after a good meal and you did prepare a wonderful dinner. I will do these, you go and have your bath.” I didn’t argue with him because I knew I really did want to soak in the tub to try to relax.

I must have been in there longer then I thought because when I emerged there was a fire roaring in the fireplace and music was playing on the stereo. I smiled at the scene, remembering past evenings like this. I looked around and couldn’t see Brent so I had assumed he had gone out for his usual evening walk. I snuggled up on the sofa with a book, feeling very comfortable and relaxed. I must have been more tired then I thought i was because I drifted off to sleep. I woke a while later feeling a touch on my cheek. Brent had come back from his walk and had a shower. I looked up at him and seen those blue eyes that always made me melt inside. I could see the love he still had for me.

Brent bent down to kiss me, his lips feather light on mine, almost not even touching. His hand continued to stroke my cheek. I could feel the wetness between my legs, wetness that he always seemed to cause. My hand reached for his cheek as a tear slipped from my eye. He kissed it away. “Don’t cry Baby. I have missed you so much. Been wanting to call you but my pride was like yours. I didn’t want to get hurt again.” I pulled Brent to me, kissing him more intently, my hands roaming over his back. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me to the fire, placing me on the pillows that always seemed to be there. Brent slowly undressed himself and then me. Sprawling out beside me his hands and mouth began the tease and caress me. Moving from my mouth down my neck, caressing my breasts with his fingers and then his mouth. Groans escaping from our throats telling the other that we were both enjoying. I pulled his face back up to mine, looking into his eyes I whispered, “ Make love to me Honey. I want to feel you inside of me.”

Brent’s hands moved down my tummy to my wetness, moving my legs open more as he moved between them. Leaning down to kiss me I could feel the tip of his hard cock touching my wet pussy. He kissed down my chest, moving across from one breast to the other. Taking his cock in his hand he began to tease me with it, running the head up and down my wet slit. Finding the opening he was seeking, he slowly slides his hard cock into me. I had forgotten how large he was. Moving in and then back out again then back in going deeper and deeper. My hands began to roam over his body as he moved in and out of me with long slow strokes. We always made love looking into one another’s eyes. I looked up at him and smiled as we found our rhythm. Moving with him, meeting every stroke.

Brent began to move in harder and faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved him in and out with my feet, harder. I could feel him deep inside of me grow harder, if that was possible. I was nearing an orgasm, one that was building to be long and hard, and one that I hadn’t experienced since the last time we had been together. I clenched my pussy muscles around his cock and came hard. This caused Brent to cum as well, his hot seed shooting up into me. Moving in and out with slow, long strokes, clenching him, milking his cock.

He collapsed on top of me, breathless, exhausted, his arms wrapped around me, his lips on mine. We both knew that all was going to be ok, that we were back where we belonged, in each other’s arms. Whispering “ I love you” as we both drifted off to sleep, waking up a few hours later and going to bed, only to make love all weekend long……..