The Getaway

Story Info
Romantic, erotic interlude with a bath and fireplace.
2.3k words
4.17
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door to the room and walked in and turned on the light. She followed him in and looked around. To the left was the bathroom, and in front of them was a kitchenette. As she moved through the room, there was a queen-size bed to her left, fireplace to the right and at the end of the room was the 7 ft. Whirlpool tub, sitting up on a pedestal with blinded windows surrounding it. Down from the pedestal and to the left was a door, beyond which the river rumbled past, carrying ice cold water of mountain snow runoff.

She turned to him and walked towards him smiling. When she got to him she put her arms around him and whispered in his ear "This is perfect....thank you." He looked at her, smiled and bent down and kissed her deeply, lingering, before pulling away. He went to the car and brought in their bags.

Once settled, he pulled a bottle of wine from the small frig and produced 2 glasses. He led her over to the fireplace and put the bottle and glasses down. He spread a blanket out in front of the fireplace and invited her to sit. He then poured a glass and handed it to her, and poured himself a glass and placed the bottle on the fireplace ledge.

He put his hand to her jaw and turned her face towards him and leaned in towards her and kissed her softly. She responded passionately, parting her lips slightly to allow his tongue to probe her mouth. As he kissed her more deeply, his hand moved to her hair and undid the clip she had holding her hair up with. Her blonde curls fell from the top to lie gently over her shoulder. He leaned forward and nuzzled his face in a handful of her soft shiny hair. His senses drank in the fresh smell of her and the feel of her. He found his way back to her mouth and plunged his tongue into her causing a moan to escape her. His hand left her hair and traced an invisible trail to the crevice in her neck, where he felt her pulse beating rapidly. His fingers traced slowly downward to the swell of her breast, where they traced more invisible lines. His fingers slipped beneath her bra in search of her nipple. Once he found it he rubbed his index finger over it gently, feeling the nipple become erect beneath his touch. His fingers searched for the other nipple and brought it to erectness also. The rapid rise and fall of her chest told him she was excited. He didn't want it all over in a whoosh, so he removed his hand and held her chin for one last kiss.

"Shall we indulge in a bath together?" he asked her. Unsure of what sounds might escape her lips she just nodded. He got up and went over to start the bath. While he was doing that she arose and went to her bags and withdrew her white terry robe and proceeded to the bathroom to put it on. He retrieved their glasses and the bottle of wine and brought them over to the tub. He then went to his bag of goodies and retrieved clove soap and a sponge and an assortment of candles. He placed the candles around the tub and lit them. Looking at the romantic scene in front of him, he was pleased. He walked to the closet, removed and hung up his clothes and proceeded to the tub. He climbed in as the steam rolled off the surface.

A few moments she came out with her white terry robe and her hair piled atop her head. She walked slowly through the room, smiling at him the entire way. Once she arrived at the tub, she stopped and took hold of her bathrobe tie and slowly undid it. Once undone she slipped out of the protection of the robe and let it fall to her feet, and then she slowly descended into the tub. He admired her beautiful physique. Her long slender legs meeting at the blonde V. Her flat stomach pointed upwards to her full breasts that were begging to be caressed. Her delicate neck and soft face were surrounded by the mass of blonde hair lying seductively on her head.

Once submerged, all he could see was above breast line, but he knew what treasure lay hidden amidst the circulating water. He handed her her glass of wine and she reached out, smiled and took it from him. Raising the glass to her lips she took a sip and slowly licked her lips, removing any wine and making her full sexy lips shiny. He could watch those lips all day, he thought as he felt arousal settle in.

She slid over next to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. He responded inviting her tongue into his mouth at which point he gently sucked on her tongue. He moved his hand through the water in search of her breasts, once finding them proceeded to caress one nipple, bring it to erection. His hand then moved to the other nipple, teasing it until he got the same response. Once her nipples were hard, he slowly slid his hand down to the "forbidden zone". She spread her legs a little to allow him access to her. As his fingers slid down, he could feel the slippery wetness of her, telling him she was becoming aroused. He gently pushed a finger into her and she responded with a moan. She reached over and wrapped her fingers around his now erect cock and gently squeezed and let go with her fingers and then stroked him softly on both sides of the shaft.

"Why don't you sit up on the ledge, I'm in the mood for an appetizer," she smiled and licked her lips. He got up slowly and sat on the ledge. Only his lower legs remained in the water. She moved up and positioned herself in between his legs, her breasts shiny wet and aroused. She placed her hands on the tops of his thighs and bent her head down and kissed his cock. She then moved to the base of his shaft and her tongue licked the shaft, around, gently leaving trails of hot passion where her lips had been on the shaft side and started at the base and slowly moved up to the head. She did this on the other side and few more times; after several times she rested when she came to the tip. She put her lips over the tip only covering the head. She could feel the erotic rim of his penis in her mouth. While the head was in her mouth, her tongue danced softly around the tip, while she gently sucked him. He was depositing precum in her mouth as she continued this and this aroused her even more.

He reached out and pulled her hair up and away from her face, admiring her beauty and sensuality as she made love to him with her mouth. She gently, slowly took all of him in her mouth...easing down his hard shaft....her tongue twirling in her hot mouth bringing him pleasure. She softly caressed his balls, which were tightened and firm. Sliding her mouth to the top and releasing him from her mouth, and sliding a tongue down the shaft, she kissed and licked his balls. He moaned and tried to hold himself back. It was becoming increasingly difficult not to climax for this woman whom he loved so much. He knew she loved this and he also knew very well, this was arousing her as it always did. He started gently grinding his groin with the rhythm of her oral kisses. She returned to his hard cock, drinking up his precum that had been accumulating while she addressed his 'wanting' balls.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft and placed her mouth at the tip. Her hand slowly moved up his hard cock until it reached her mouth, at which time her hand started to descend on the shaft and her mouth followed, leaving no skin exposed between fingers and lips. He groaned at the feeling of this. When her hand/mouth reached the base of his shaft, they ascended slowly and he could feel the pressure of her fingers tighten as they moved upward, the entire time her lips sucking and tongue stroking his cock, keeping him contained in her mouth. She continued doing this a few more times moving faster each time, the pressure getting tighter as well. He could stand it no more and stopped her movements. She looked at him and smiled, as he climbed down into the swirling water. He was so hard and aching to be inside of her.

He sat in front of her and reached under the water and put his hands on her hips and gently pulled her towards him. He felt her pussy lightly touch his cock, and he could feel the heat radiating from her. He directed her with his hands, positioning her waiting pussy right at the top of his cock. He very gently and slowly put the tip of his maleness into her entryway. She moaned ever so softly, a slight smile on her face as she didn't look away, but rather intensely looked into his eyes. She looked at him and mouthed the words "I love you" as he slowly eased himself into her. God did she drive him insane. It seemed she knew the exact thing to do and to say at the exact right moment. He knew this slowness was putting her over the edge and she wanted him in her, all of him in her filling her up, right now. He could tell by the pressure she kept applying to his cock, wanting to slide down on him. But he held her at bay, teasing her, making her desire him all the more. The last two inches he thrust into her, plunging his hard cock into the depths of her pussy. A deep grown escaped her as she pushed herself against him - wanting him deeply in her.

He gently thrust into her and back out, getting harder and faster with each thrust into her hot cave. She met his thrusts with equal vigor. To feel her around him, clenching his cock the way she did, his hands were still on her hips and feeling her gyrating motions took him higher, and all the while she looked into his eyes, intensely, filled with desire. He could stand it no more and knew he would explode, as did she. She always knew when he was there ready to cum, ready to fill her up. He looked into her deep blue eyes, and told her to kiss him.

She leaned forward and placed her lips against his, gently nibbling his lips with her own and gently exploring with her tongue. He could stand it no more and exploded deep within her, filling her up with his seed, "oooohhhhh . . . . oooooohhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . gggoooooooooooddddddddddd . . ." as he felt his orgasm rise up within him. There was no feeling on earth like making love to this woman and climaxing deep within her, NOTHING. Her hot pussy held tightly to him, as his cock jerked the last remaining moments of his orgasm. She held him close and grinding her pussy against his pubic bone, trying to milk the last bit of cum from him. She loved to make love to this man, and feel him in her and look into his eyes when she made love to him. She would never get enough of him, ever.

He was spent for the moment, and he took her face into his hands and kissed her...softly and gently. She returned his kiss and moved into him closer. He knew she was on fire still and as they kissed he felt her pussy tighten on his cock, which made him harden unbelievingly. She gently rotated her hips in a circular motion around his cock, never letting go of her grip of him. He leaned down and took her breast in his mouth sucking on her now hardening nipple. He nibbled on it, gently biting into her little nipple bud, which caused her to moan and with her hand pressed his head tighter to her.

Her gyrating hips moved faster and faster, and then she began moving forward and backward stimulating her other bud, which was swelling. His hand reached down and felt her swollen clit, engorged with desire. He rubbed it around softly, feeling her body jerk with each touch from him. A smile played around his mouth, knowing full well, she was close. Her hips continued to move against him, while his fingers worked at bringing her to ecstasy. Her little bud was so swollen now, and her pussy was so hot against him, he knew it was a matter of moments before this woman climaxed all over him. She looked at him, smiled, and said "Baby, I'm cumin . . . ." and with that her head fell back and her nipples hardened, and he could feel the contractions against his hard cock; her little bud pulsing with each contraction. He could see the orgasm go thru her body as well as feel it. She moaned, softly, digging her fingertips into his shoulders as she went with each wave. "oooohhhh . . . . mmmmyyy . . . aaaahhhhh . . .ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . gggooooddddddd!" escaped her lips as the climax wracked thru her body. Her chest heaving, she collapsed against him.

He brushed her hair from her face, and held her tightly against him. He knew full well in a short while, when they retired to bed and lay in each others arms, those desires would surface again. Until then, he just enjoyed her here in his arms, seeking out his protection and security.

* * * * *