The Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

"You like that in there?" I asked as I pulled my soaked face away from her dripping sex and slowly slid my thumb in and out of her hot ass, watching her biting her lip, eyes squeezed tightly shut, nostrils flaring and cheeks flushed. Her nipples were like bullets, standing proud of the small mounds of flesh she called tits.

"Ohhhhh..." Was all she could say in reply as the five fingers of my other hand rubbed over her wet pussy then slapped it a little harder than I should have. She shuddered around my thumb, squirming beneath a second slap, then a third. "If you like that then just you wait until I ram my cock up that tight fucking hole." I told her.

"Nooooo..." She gasped. "Not there." This time it was real fear, not pretend coyness that I sensed. Now I had my leverage. Some girls are so easy to manipulate.

"Suzie loves it." I said as my tongue trailed up her belly, searching for her tits. " She loves to be fucked in the ass. She likes it hard and fast, and she shoves her own fingers deep in her cunt while she's being assfucked, so deep that I can feel them against my cock through that thin wall of flesh that separates her holes. I'm sure you've heard her begging me to do it to her more than once." I latched onto one of Jennies breasts with my teeth and pulled at the nipple, stretching the flesh taut, then I closed my fist around my hard dick and put it right at the entrance to her ass the moment I popped my thumb out.

"NO!" She shouted, and this time there was genuine alarm. I pushed forward, the fat head nestling inside the entrance to her puckered hole for a moment, stretching it almost to the point where a sharp thrust would see it spear inside her, then I backed right off and trailed my tongue all the way back down her belly and buried my tongue in her pussy again, leaving her ass well alone this time as she gasped in relief.

"Jenny gonna be a good girl for me?" I asked her as I slid two fingers inside her slick pussy and sucked on her clitoris again. "Jenny gonna be a good little slut or she's gonna find herself fucked real hard up the ass." I warned. She nodded vigorously as my fingers thrust in and out of her. It was incredibly tight in there and I couldn't wait to climb on top of her and fuck her brains out, but I wanted to drag this out at least another thirty minutes.

I circled my tongue around her slit, licking up and down the labia, pressing my tongue firmly against the outside of it while my fingers explored the inside of her incredibly tight pussy. She groaned again and I slipped one slick finger out of her vagina and painted the puckered hole below it with her oils. She squirmed again, gasping now, and I let her settle her asshole on my fingertip. I kept my hand still while Jenny pushed her pubis against my finger, drawing the finger inside her deeper while at the same time allowing the finger at her ass to ease slowly inside.

She shuddered as I began to explore both her holes simultaneously, giving them both the full length of my fingers while my tongue concentrated on unmasking her clit and lashing it mercilessly. She was loving this. Her own hands were on her knees, pulling them wider apart than even I had dared and her hips jerked in encouragement each time my fingers plunged fully home. "Ah....Ahh.....Ahhh....Ahhh," She cried, then her hands slapped down on the back of my head and she pulled hard on my hair, trying to rip my face away from her crack while her hips also pulled away, then she came noisily and I felt a flood of juices gush out of her hole as she relaxed in orgasm, pushing herself back up onto my tongue and fingers until she finished coming and just writhed beneath me as I slowly eased my fingers in and out of her holes until she stopped trembling.

I slid down onto the floor and pulled her over off the sofa, lifting her up on top of me, and her mouth eagerly, gratefully sought out mine as her wet pussy pressed against my erection. I kissed her hard, my hands grabbing the sides of her head as I began to gyrate my hips beneath her, the underside of my cock sliding along the soft wings of her inflamed box. She was moaning into my mouth, losing control of her tongue as she began to skilfully slide herself up and down my shaft without letting it penetrate her, lubricating my prick with her juices while at the same time using it to rub her aching clit.

"Put it in you." I told her. "Any hole will do."

Jenny groaned as my hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her up my body until her pussy hole was right at the head of my cock. She wriggled her hips and reached between her legs, then I felt my glans pushing at the tight entrance to her pussy with her trembling hand guiding it home. She closed her eyes and gasped at the pressure then her eyes went wide as I pushed myself into her. She let out a gurgle and a muted cry as my pole lanced up her tight vagina. Her arms clasped around my neck as inch by inch she impaled herself on the length of my cock, and I could feel each and every little contraction of her ribbed walls as the invasion continued. I grabbed her hair and pulled her ear to my mouth. "Ride me, bitch." I let go of her wide spread butt cheeks and slapped her ass hard.

She let out a cry of pain and began to move up and down me. I put my hands between us and pressed them against her tits, pushing her upright. She responded by putting her hands on my hips and then she began to move, fucking me slowly, and I just lay there on the floor and watched as her fleshy lips enveloped my hardness and slid up and down it. I played with her nipples as she got into a rhythm, and she opened her eyes and glared into mine when I got a little bit too rough with the tender teats. I began to meet her thrusts, making her gasp out loud with each upward stroke, the impacts of my groin against her ass making lewd, wet slapping noises that were almost drowned out by her involuntary gasps as the head of my dick slammed up against the soft cushion at the neck of her womb.

Her pussy felt exquisite - it was easily the tightest I'd had since I was a teenager, and I made a mental note to myself to steer clear of the busty, leggy blondes that were my usual type in future and instead go for these petite babes. While obviously less visually impressive than the bigger girls, they for sure had hidden advantages over women that probably had a man inside them every second night of the week. Like having a brand new car, everything felt tighter and a better fit than one that had been round the block a few times like Suzie had. I felt like I was inside a milking machine, my penis being turned almost inside out as her ribbed walls rode my meat, even the ridge of my foreskin folding back on itself inside her, and her gasps and cries as I delivered full length strokes into her slender body were even better than Suzie's incessant dirty talk. When Jenny climaxed and her sex contracted around mine I damn near blew my load and I had to stop fucking her as she orgasmed in order to stave off my own - there was still twenty minutes to go.

I rolled her over onto her back when she stopped riding me, her orgasm subsiding, and withdrew from her still spasming pussy as she shuddered with the aftershocks, and then straddled her tits and guided my balls to her mouth. Jenny didn't need asking and instinctively started tonguing the underside of my testicles. I was hoping she'd slide her tongue in my ass but she didn't seem to want to go there, so I reached back between her legs with one hand and fingerfucked her hard with three bunched fingers while she sucked on my balls. After a minute or two of this I moved back down her body and brutally stabbed my steel back inside her, making her cry out and clutch at me desperately. She scratched her nails down my back, stinging me, nearly drawing blood. Holding myself up off her body, my hands to either side of her arms, I looked down at where we were mated, watching my fleshy rod pistoning in and out of her distended pussy while she shook beneath me, her small breasts bouncing as my hips slammed against the insides of her spread thighs.

She wrapped her legs around my butt, drawing me as deep as I could go inside her and I marvelled at how such a petite body could accommodate the full length of my cock. My scrotum slapped against her tender asshole as we screwed wildly, and again I felt the approach of my own climax. I pulled out of Jenny yet again, eliciting a brief groan of loss from her as her internal muscles spasmed around the temporary vacuum left behind, and then I pressed the turgid tip of it against her anus.

"NO!" She cried, and I revelled in the fear, licking my lips as I drew back and slapped the swollen helmet of my penis against the dark, wide open hole of her pussy repeatedly.

"Talk dirty then Jenny. Talk dirty to me like you hear Suzie talk when you listen to us fucking through the wall or I promise you I will fuck your tiny little ass until it bleeds."

I pressed my throbbing knob at the entrance to her wet tunnel and said; "Well?"

She mumbled something inaudible, so I swiftly moved my prick down beneath her pussy and thrust forward violently. She scrambled desperately beneath me, pushing herself away from my blunt helmet as it speared it's way inside her ass, then it popped back out as she squirmed and she shouted; "Fuck my CUNT you son of a fucking bitch!" putting extra emphasis on the vulgarity. It sounded so offensively arousing coming from her.

"That's better," I said as I gently eased myself back inside her dripping pussy. "Now beg for it and look at me."

She fixed her gaze on mine angrily. "Fuck me you bastard!" She snarled, staring directly into my eyes. "Fuck me hard with your big cock. I want it hammering deep inside me. Make me cum again."

She had certainly been listening to Suzie, I mused. Undoubtedly masturbating while doing so, I reckoned, tumbler to the wall and fantasising that it was her body beneath mine and not Suzie's. I put my hands on her ankles and spread her legs as wide as her body could make them go and thrust in and out, giving her a full length pounding, from the base of my balls to the bunched up skin beneath the bulbous glans. She was whimpering as I used her, her hands pushing at my chest. "More!" I snapped angrily.

"Oh God, shit!" She babbled, almost spitting in my face. "So fucking good. Fuck me harder. Fuck my dirty hole. Give me all your hard cock. All the fucking way inside me. Ahhhh...."

"On your goddamn knees, slut." I ordered, ripping my cock out of her again. She trembled as she rolled over, and I grabbed her hips, pulling her violently around so that she faced the door. I reached beneath her and put my palm on her pussy, and she shivered and shook again as I roughly spread her legs, using my fingers to split her soaked vagina open, peeling her pussy lips apart impatiently.

"Oh Jesus," She moaned as I idly stroked her now red and inflamed asshole with my thumb, and she pushed her hips back at me. I circled the dark, puckered hole with the tip of my thumb while I shuffled into position behind her. She slumped onto her elbows, her curvaceous ass high in the air, moaning as I teased her pussy hole with the fat helmet of my penis and her delicate asshole with my thumb tip. She pushed back at me again and I slipped easily back inside her well lubricated canal, and simultaneously I speared my thumb deep into her ass. She cried out again, her body jerking involuntarily away from my probing thumb, and I let it slip back out. I slapped her hard on the butt with the palm of my hand and she yelped, looking back over her shoulder with angry, yet lustful eyes..

"Louder!" I insisted.

"Ahhhh ram that big fat cock in me, you bastard!" She hissed, and I drove it so deep inside her that I almost knocked her off her elbows and onto her face. I reached around her slender body and pulled at her hanging tits again as I pounded away at her. I had no idea what the time was but I knew it couldn't be long. "Ohhhh fuck...."

"More!" I commanded, pinching her nipples hard, and she cried out again.

" Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck! Fuck me harder. Fuck meeeeeeeee...." She begged, writhing beneath me. I moved my hands to her ass and spread her cheeks apart as I hammered away at her, watching my shining, juice coated shaft disappearing into her hot, wet, tight pussy. I placed my hands so that my palms were on her ass cheeks and both thumbs were moving into the crack and threatening her asshole again and she groaned. "Yess! Oh yess! Shove your finger in my dirty ass."

"Louder!"

"Finger my fucking ass!" She squealed as my hard cock reamed out her pussy, and I pushed both thumbs together into her damp asshole. "Owwww!" She howled, and I could feel my meat through the thin wall of flesh separating her anal and vaginal canals with my thumbs. I began to moan now, eyes rolling back in my head as I concentrated on not coming. Not just yet. Jenny was coming again though, her spasming hole trying to coax the jizz out of my balls as I dug my thumbs deeper into her asshole, stabbed my cock all the way inside her, then the moment passed and she shuddered, groaning and moaning when I resumed my relentless screwing. I heard a scratching at the door, and I pulled a thumb out of Jenny's ass and grabbed her hair, pulling it back hard in one swift tug, lifting her off the floor until she was hanging there in my grasp, barely balanced on her knees, her back arched, tits and neck exposed to Suzie who was now standing in the open doorway, open mouthed, keys in hand.

"No!" Jenny croaked, realising what I had done, and I gave the little black haired slut a couple of hard, frantic thrusts before I moaned and cried out myself, jet after jet of cum spurting inside her.

"You bastard!" Suzie yelled as her initial shock mutated into outrage. She hurled her handbag at me even as my balls sent their final delivery of semen into her sobbing flatmate, and I lazily batted it away with my hand, pushing Jenny off me and sending her sprawling onto the floor. The last I saw of her she had white streams of semen dripping out of her and onto the carpet as she crawled on hands and knees behind the sofa then I heard her bedroom door slam and the deadlock snick as she went into hiding from her furious flatmate.

I stood up in front of Suzie, hands on my hips, slowly beginning to soften while I grinned triumphantly - the timing had been absolutely perfect.

"Mother fucking bastard!" Suzie snarled again. "Why? Of all people why her you lousy, cheating piece of shit?"

"Why not?" I replied as I began to dress. "Best fuck I've had in ages. Much better than you and that sloppy cunt of yours. Too many black guys, that's your trouble." I laughed, forming a big circle with both my hands to get my message across.

"Get out!" She screamed, her face red with rage. I pulled up my pants and picked the rest of my stuff up off the floor, pushing past her as I left the apartment bare chested and finished dressing in the hallway outside. The door slammed behind me, and as I reached the stairwell I heard a muted banging and Suzie yelling at Jenny "Open the fucking door you whore!"

I laughed long and hard as I skipped down the stairs, pleased to find that the Mercedes had already gone from the parking lot. That was somebody else's problem now, and the cops were off on a wild goose chase chasing some poor kids that they thought were armed robbers.

I got in Suzie's Camaro and drove to my apartment to collect the rest of my stuff. I doubted she'd notice the car was missing for a while -- after all, she did have poor Jenny to deal with. Today had been a damn fine day.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers
12