The Ghetto Ch. 01

Story Info
By popular demand, welcome... to The Ghetto.
4.7k words
4.14
22.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is about scene setting and exploring ideas, it may form the basis of future stories (perhaps from others?), but if you are horny and after a quick wank it is probably not for you. (May I recommend Descent chpt3).

* * * * *

Sarah climbed out of her classic Mercedes in the twilight of what had been a warm sunny day. The sound of an approaching car caused her to look up. Its wheels crunching on the gravel driveway reminded her of the sound of car wheels on snow, although it was early autumn now.

It pulled into a parking space across the driveway from her; to the front of the gothic mansion presented above the box-bush garden that she had chosen to park in front of. She recognised the Aston and made her way towards it, past the lichen covered stone fountain with a trickle of water flowing from it. The water emerged from the dinky penis of a cherub, and cascaded onto a voluptuous naked woman lounging at the Cherub's feet.

"David," she called as she approached the broad shouldered man who was emerging from his DB9. He looked up as she approached, bright brown eyes and a beaming white smile. He wore a long leather coat that appeared almost like a robe. His trousers too were leather, while the boots now crunching into the gravel appeared to be some form of crocodile skin. It crossed Sarah's mind that he should have been wearing a cowboy hat to complete the effect, but she kept that little quip to herself.

"Sarah, my darling. What a delight to see you here," he responded with perfect elocution and opened his arms to offer a hug to the approaching woman. "It's been too long, it really has."

"I've been busy," responded Sarah pulling away again and noticing David's eyes ever so briefly checking out her physique. She smiled, knowing that her custom made Burberry suit hugged her smooth curved hips and flattered her even stomach, while stretching seductively across her breasts. Still it wasn't perhaps the natural choice for this venue.

"But didn't you know, I have rooms here now." She continued hoping to sound blas'e while at the same time setting the scene for a change of clothing.

"Really!" exclaimed David, crouching down to try and look in Sarah's eyes to better judge the truth of the statement whilst stretching an arm around her back to indicate they would walk together to the entrance.

"That's fantastic," Standing up again to offer a crooked arm, which Sarah obligingly took as they ascended the stone steps to the main door.

"How long have you had those? When did you get on the waiting list? Come on you sly thing, what favours did you do to get away with that?" He barraged her.

Sarah laughed, "Really David, you know a lady never reveals her methods. I'll confess they've only just become available to me. And it's just the basic, bedroom, ante-chamber, wardrobes." She waved a hand dismissively.

Now David laughed, "Well, I insist that you show me them once you've settled in. It really has been a long time hasn't it?"

As they reached the top of the stairs a broad stone veranda opened, ivy hugged the pillars to their sides, directly across from them stood a pair of large wooden oak doors.

"Must be two years if not more?"

As they entered beneath the stone covering a servant emerged from a wooden structure to one side. He was naked, and muscular. He wore a collar about his neck and attached to the front of this was a chain, it stretched across his six-pack-stomach to straps that wrapped themselves around his cock and balls, pulling his genitals up tightly. Sarah noticed the glistening line dripping from the tip of his cock. He was carrying a handheld.

He approached them with head bowed, "May I take your names if it pleases you?"

"Master Raven." Said David

"Mistress Brayton." Said Sarah, and turned to look at David who she knew would be looking at her in mocked incredulity at the banality of her chosen name.

"I don't like stereotype," she said, and then eyed David head to foot with one eyebrow raised, before walking after the servant, who having entered their details now approached the doors.

This time David mocked offence before laughing and taking a few quick steps to catch up with Sarah. As he arrived the servant pulled wide open the two carved wooden doors and a flood of warm light splashed across the stone portico and embraced both of them.

Inside was a rich entrance hall, with marble floor and skirting. A huge chandelier cast sparkling light onto various pedestals holding naked sculptures or pot plants, also the ancient but erotic oil paintings that covered the walls. Directly in front, across a woven rug rose a grand mahogany staircase, which branched to each side, turning back on itself to reach the higher levels.

Sarah's eyes were drawn to the two substantial banister posts at the base of the stairs where two female forms were attached. Their legs and arms were tied behind them, on either side of the solid wooden posts. Their hips appeared thrust outward by some unseen protrusion.

Naked except for courtesan masks that covered their faces and wrapped around their heads, the bodies were completely hairless. Sarah could not tell if their head hair was contained within the masks, or simply shaven clean. Her expert eye observed the gentle swells and lobes of their perfectly smooth pussies. The breasts too, were of perfect shape, these two had clearly been picked for their symmetry.

Sarah experienced a familiar yearning on seeing such perfect, soft smooth bodies. The yearning to touch them, to lick and eat them. To the point of wanting to actually bite and consume them. Things so perfect so delicious seemed destined for the mouth.

She remembered that there was a gallery room somewhere here, on the second floor or something. Where dominant artisans display their creativity, and sometimes their cruelty, with the human form. Perhaps on walls, floors or ceilings; a myriad of ideas from subtle silhouettes to complex combinations. Those who are attracted to the erotic helplessness of bondage and are aroused by the nature of exhibitionism present themselves as raw materials.

The main door was pushed shut behind them. Archway's led off in all directions. To the left they could hear music playing, to the right the dull murmur of talking voices. To left and right of the door knelt more servants.

One was male and dressed in the same manner as the servant outside. The females had nipple clamps on each breast that were both chained to their collars, then one further chain that stretched down between their breasts, pulled tight between their crotches and up between their arses before being attached again at the back of the collar. All three were knelt upright, hands behind their backs, heads bowed.

David turned to one of the girls.

"My boots are dusty", he pointed out to her.

"Yes Master." She responded without looking up and reached for the dusting cloth hooked on the wall behind her.

"Uh, uh, uh" David dissented and the servant left the cloth, returning to bend down and lick David's boots clean with her tongue. Turning to Sarah he remarked "they do get soft on these sluts sometimes don't they."

As the servant went about her job a man entered the hall from an entrance under one of the stairway arms. He wore a silk shirt and velvet tunic, pleated beige trousers ended in well-polished brogues. He had black hair with hints of silver at the temples, in reverse his beard was silver but had streaks of black still at the sides.

He clasped his hands together as he entered, "Ah, Mistress Brayton, how good to see you. Welcome back to The Ghetto. Mistress, here is the key to your rooms, I cannot tell you how happy I am to welcome you to my residents list." And with that he handed her a key ring of several copies of small bronze keys. Clearly he had been alerted to their arrival. David still looked vaguely surprised, as though it was only now that he fully believed her claim of having rooms here.

"You know I am here, if you desire anything at all, or if there is anything the mansion can provide. Your luggage has already been placed in your wardrobes." He looked at her sideways and batted her arm effeminately with his hand, "Some nice gear if I do say so myself," and then a look of exaggerated guilt "I hope you don't mind me checking as they unloaded."

Sarah smiled indulgently, "Sammy, you know I trust you implicitly. And as house keeper here," she gestured to indicate the hall and the mansion, "If you like my 'gear' then I must be honoured."

Sammy beamed before being distracted by the servant at David's feet, informing him that she'd finished, "I hope I have served you well Master, I must be punished if I have not completely satisfied you." He noticed David.

"Master Raven, how good of you to return to us." David ignored the servant as he turned to shake Sammy's hand. "My pleasure old fellow, my pleasure." He replied.

"Oh, I'm sure it will be," answered Sammy with a grin. But then his grin became fixed as his eyes took something in; darkness crossed his face.

The jovial Housekeeper turned sharply with a scowl, a previously unnoticed riding crop was snatched from his belt and he struck the exposed cock of the kneeling servant with it. The man yelped, as surprised as anyone at the stroke, due to the chain attached to his cock it could not bounce very far and a red mark soon emerged.

"Why does this man still have his coat?" hissed the Housekeeper and fear crossed the servant's face as he realised the mistake. Him or the remaining girl could have been guilty, but the wrath had fallen to him. He moved quickly crouching towards David, pleading.

"I'm sorry Master, his boots were being cleaned I didn't..."

Sammy swung again, the crop striking the servant on the arse. Smack!

"I don't want excuses, I want obedience. Honestly," he continued addressing David and Sarah now, "These stupid bitches, they're useless. All of them were caught masturbating, that's why they're on hard duties, and they can't even manage that!"

The servant was cautiously removing David's coat from his shoulders. David hadn't actually wanted it removed, but decided not to say anything under the circumstances. He was left in a black polo shirt; his body was in good shape and filled the material. Sarah guessed that her suit didn't look out-doors enough to be considered a coat. Or maybe Sammy had wanted an excuse to whip the male servant.

Sammy had turned back to the servants, Jekyl and Hyde like in his dealings with the two groups of people, "bunch of useless cunts. Don't know why you bother, if you can't handle it as slaves then leave", he swung an arm to the door, "go back to the real world and see if you can relieve your sexual tensions there, with nothing more than memories to fill your fantasies, eh?!"

The two remaining girls simply knelt with heads bowed, hoping to weather the storm of Sammy's berating. The third servant was quickly taking the coat to the left side of the stairway. Sammy turned back to David and Sarah, seeming to calm down.

"I do apologise," he said holding out his arms to indicate that they should move with him. "Come Master Raven we'll check you in, Mistress Brayton will you wait or go to your rooms?"

They followed the direction the servant had taken and came to a reception desk against the wall on the left side of the hall, tucked beside the stairway, behind a couple of statues and pot plants.

The receptionist was a beautiful woman, tall and slim, her blond hair tied high behind her head. She wore spectacles and a cup-less bodice; her breasts needed no support, as they were still pert and rounded. A diamond and silver cascade necklace glittered between them. It was not placed around her neck; instead each edge was attached to a nipple with a delicate clamp. The white lace bodice provided suspenders to which white stockings were attached, wrapped around long shapely legs. The only other things she wore were the white high-heeled sandals.

"I'll go to my rooms to change," said Sarah as they approached the desk, "Also, I am expecting a visitor."

Sammy raised an eyebrow towards her and David tore his gaze away from the receptionist where he had been looking for the mark to indicate who she belonged to 'wouldn't mind getting connected there' he had been thinking, but now said "A visitor? Anyone interesting?"

"Just a slut," answered Sarah, both David and Sammy visibly slumped.

"What is it about this world," asked David rolling his back against the reception desk and addressing the world in general, "that makes people cowards; escapees. They all want to be submissive." He turned back now to the two of them, "I had been hoping for another sexy dominant woman like you," as he flashed Sarah a white-toothed-beam, and then turned to Sammy with a wink, "how about you?"

Sammy turned away to the receptionist, "Well, something like that," he mumbled before asking the receptionist to check David in.

"Oh come on," said Sarah, "There's enough of us for this place, its good to be in demand. Anyway, Sammy! She'll be arriving at the West gate, so please ensure there is someone to let her in. She may need, umm, cleaning. So I hope you have a stable bay available."

"Yes Mistress of course, shall we call you when she arrives?"

David was booking a guest room with a swipe of his security access card in the reader and as he finished turned back to the conversation, saying "Yes, but she may be in the smoking room with me." Then turning to Sarah, "You will give me the pleasure of your company once you've changed wont you? I feel there is so much to talk about."

Sarah smiled, "Of course." She conceded, and then to Sammy, "Remember, the west gate. I'm proud of this one, don't want her getting lost." And she turned to head for the stairs.

"Am I to believe," asked Sammy as she went, "that you may allow her to be placed with us for services at The Ghetto?"

Sarah looked down on them as she continued to ascend the stairs, "I may... I may."

Sammy and David exchanged conspiratorial grins before Sammy left to go about his business. David returned his attention to the receptionist.

"Tell me, what are your instructions?"

"My Mistress has instructed me to obey all duties given to me. As receptionist my duty is to ensure that every guest is taken care of and has a pleasant stay." She blushed slightly as she described her duty to obey.

"I think I would have a pleasant stay if you were to masturbate me with your tits and then bend over so I could fuck that soft pussy of yours."

She looked at him briefly, shocked by his bluntness, but there was a sense that his blatant words had made her feel dirty, had put her back in touch with the slave she had agreed to be, "As you wish Master, would you like me to service you here or somewhere else."

David leapt over the reception desk and pulled down his trousers in response; that had been easier than he'd thought. The girl got down on her knees. He liked the way she looked at his cock, he knew that she was absorbing the situation, the surroundings. The other three servants were back in their positions, but aware of what was going on. Her breath was increasing. He was glad that she was a slut and not just for show. He wanted to get her horny; it was no good if she wasn't wet. The girl held her breasts against his stiffening cock. Pushing together to trap his shaft between her soft flesh, she then began to rub him up and down, the diamond necklace cascading about his balls.

David leant back against the desk and closed his eyes. 'God I love this place' he thought, as he heard the beautiful woman at his feet say, with just a hint of yearning, "would you like me to use my tongue Master."

* * * * *

Sarah entered the lounge in a long red dress. Two slits rose up both thighs and her long shapely legs were revealed as her black strapped high heels sauntered across the carpeted floor. The deep silk of the dress cupped her breasts, two petals caressing her warm soft flesh. Her black wavy hair bounced around her exposed shoulders. A leather cord served as a belt.

She noticed two other Mistress' she recognised beside the bar as she made her way to the second of two large leather lounge chairs placed in front of the as yet unlit fireplace. They didn't notice her as they were busy pouring shots into a slave-girl's pussy and having her then shoot them into the mouth of another slave, who was punished if he missed any. It was a game Sarah was familiar with, and seemed to have the Mistress' in bursts of hysterics. Fortunately the room was big enough not to be too disturbing.

When David noticed her he leapt to his feet from the other lounge chair, whisky glass in hand, finger cupping a cigar. His eyes literally bulged.

"Wow, You look stunning", he commented, as she lowered herself into the chair and allowed the dress to fall away from her leg as she raised one across the other.

"Why thankee Sirr" she responded in fake southern drawl.

Master Raven smiled as he returned to his seat. As soon as they were both settled a maid approached. Her black dress did not cover her breasts and splayed out at her waist like a ballerina, beneath the black cloth were white frills and beneath those pussy was visible to all. She wore a black choker about her neck and in her hair sat a lace headdress. She teetered on impossible high heels as she knelt before Sarah, who ordered a Whisky Daisy and a Bolivar.

David waggled his cigar in appreciation of her choice; she nodded with a smirk in return as the maid backed off to fulfil the order.

"Ahh, a woman with a cigar," he said as he examined his own Fonseca, "There's something filthy gorgeous about it." He paused to take a relaxed puff, and then, suddenly animated again, he turned to her, "So come, what have you been up to? Recruiting new sluts clearly. You must have a sixth sense for them you know."

She let herself sink into the chair, "You know what, I think I have. You'd be surprised how many there are out there. They want escape. I sometimes think of myself as a saviour you know."

The maid reappeared with the drink and cigar. Sarah was amused to watch the deep brown eyes of this serving girl fixate upon her lips as she wrapped them around the cigar. The maid lit the cigar and waited as Mistress Brayton took a few puffs to ensure it was properly ignited. Finally the maid turned away and Sarah couldn't resist flicking her hand out to slap the girl's arse as she left. "Thankyou Mistress," came the words, after the loud slap.

"So you think they're the lucky ones then?" enquired David.

"Lucky? Yes, I think so. Lucky that we have found them, that we release what would otherwise be a deep misunderstood frustration within them. But I acknowledge that we are lucky too. Look at the pleasures we get to enjoy."

"Pleasure is subjective though, wouldn't you say?" countered David; "I mean we get pleasure from being in charge, whereas they get pleasure from being controlled. Isn't that what this is," he opened his arms to encompass their environment, " a happy equilibrium of mutual consent?"

"To a degree, of course. 'There is only one choice to be made but until it is no other choices are offered' and all that. But I think there are two types of people here." Sarah took a puff from her cigar and then sat forward. David waited patiently, curious.

"There are the 'escapists'. For example, way back when I was new to all of this, I had a boss who was a real man-in-charge. Being the sexy goddess that I am he used to show me lots of attention, you know, flirting et cetera. One day when only the two of us were in the office he rubbed his hand across my arse. I tell you, I whipped around and grabbed his cock and balls through his trousers, squeezing them tight."

David raised his eyebrows with a stifled laugh as if to say 'I bet you did', Sarah continued.

12