The Ghost and the Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his fingers moved deep into her pussy, she gasped at another small release, but his hand was quick to withdrawal. He didn't want her to come, and would control this to the smallest of details. Frustration took over, and she cursed him loudly, but his smile disappeared. Several stinging smacks landed on her ass, and her body failed to wiggle away from his punishment. As her sore bottom settled back on the sheet, she felt the imprint of his shadowy hand. He was not to be challenged, either.

The tingling skin ignited her internal fire with more wetness, and she could no longer stand it. Finally, his cock tickled the outsides of her labia. Soft gentle touches frustrated her beyond words as she struggled to imagine his length deep inside of her. Despite the threat from his hand, she swore loudly, "Fuck me...Shit...just fuck me, already."

The evil laughter was the first sound he made. He enjoyed his power over her body and taunted her with a touch that kept her at the edge of sanity. She was his plaything; his to enjoy. He would do with her what he pleased, and she would accept it willing. Choice had left her a long while ago, and she could only wiggle her bottom in anticipation.

When his huge hands moved to her breasts, she shuddered openly with a need she had neglected. He pulled and kneaded until she stopped whimpering and simply focused on breathing. Each tiny pink nipple was taken with hard, punishing twists and the pain awoke the nerves in her breasts. The ache between her legs grew further until her whole body was ready to explode...she simply waited for the one igniting event.

His cock pushed into her without warning, and she cried her acceptance as the release and his touch blended as one. Before her pussy finished its spasms, he moved slowly with long, delicious thrusts in and out of her wetness to rebuild her tension. The slick sounds of his actions filled the room, and the scent of her arousal was apparent. His eyes held her gaze while he pushed deeper into her soul with hard punishing thrusts.

Her second trip to the edge threatened an unfamiliar intensity, and she became frightened. Whimpers turned to cries that helped catalog her emotion. Half of her wanted him to stop for fear she would not survive the release, and the other half fought to meet his demand, so she begged him to stop and begged him to fuck her harder in the same breath.

Her words had no meaning to the outcome. He held control over her mind and her body, and she would take what he gave, but the lack of choice didn't frighten her. To be his prisoner intoxicated her, and she submitted completely to his desires. He continued his thrusts until she approached the end. Her body begged for him to finish her and remove the angst that controlled her body.

Finally, their gaze met for a long second before he grinned. With one final push, his cock ignited her body, and she lost what was left of her reality as billions of nerve endings united in a cataclysmic eruption. She screamed her approval as strange waves of pleasure and pain connected her body, and she lost connection to everything except her release.

She could do no more and struggled to find her breath, but he held her for a long while as the room stopped spinning, and her endorphin levels returned to normalcy. Her nipples and pussy remained delightfully abused, but he rubbed her gently until they regained their appropriate connection to her mind.

With a grin, he leaned in for a kiss. His lips touched hers with an intensity that almost matched his cock, but instead of filling a sexual void, he joined her soul with a long and passionate alliance. For the briefest of seconds, they were one as she was enveloped into his existence. With a final grin, he moved his hands to close her eyes, and the last of his touch left her cheek. When she opened her eyes, he was gone.

She rested in Jared's modern bed, surrounded by her roommate's 21st century possessions. The deafening sounds of silence were replaced by the busy warmth of the October evening as people moved about the city. She was alone, but very satisfied. Her legs hurt from the fucking she received, and she had a slight red mark from his spanking; the only physical reminders that her experience had been real. Signs of his existence were irrelevant. Maya knew he had come to her, and she began to process the meaning of his visit.

The doorbell interrupted her thoughts. With the chain firmly attached, she saw her nerdy tour guide from the cemetery. Fearful of a stalker, his appearance caused concern, but he rushed to calm her. "Don't be afraid, Maya. I know you think I'm creepy, but I slipped your license out of your purse when you were out. I wanted to return it and check on you. I'll stay in the hallway if I am scaring you. Just give me a minute of your time."

Maya remained suspicious, "You have sixty seconds. Talk or I'm calling the cops."

He took a breath, "I'm Samuel Talley. I'm descended from Nathaniel Holmes's family...the guy from the cemetery that you collapsed on. He's come to visit you, hasn't he?"

The room spun slightly as she briefly lost her weak connection to reality. He took a deep breath. "I've seen it before, Maya. I knew he was looking for somebody. His last partner broke it off, but they lasted almost fifteen years."

Opening the door was clearly her only option. He sat on her couch while she tried to act normally and made them tea, but words were hard. Samuel left her alone and simply waited until she sat.

Then he handed her a daguerreotype. Despite the fuzziness of her experience, she knew the man who came to see her was Nathaniel. The cat by his side was difficult to identify in the black and white image, but she recognized him as well.

Samuel spoke softly, "Nathaniel was murdered shortly after that was taken."

Maya looked for some consistency. "You said he died in a dual over his sister."

Samuel lowered his head to the ground. "That's what the paper reported, but it wasn't true. His sister and Gerard Talley planned to marry, but Nathaniel distrusted the man and refused to allow it. Under Talley's influence, Clarissa lied to Nathaniel to encourage the duel, but her lover cheated and shot him before there was an appropriate count. Clarissa inherited all of Nathaniel's money, and they paid off the rest of the witnesses."

Maya spoke with certainty. "There's more."

"Clarissa's guilt killed her within a few years, but Nathaniel never left this world. His soul stayed in Savannah, and he has controlled their descendants ever since. He's forced a trust for most of the money so it wasn't misspent, and he's actually helped with the investments so it grew even larger. I...I...am his sister's descendent, Maya. My job is to care for the money that has been left in trust and take care of Nathaniel's mistresses. My family has had this responsibility for almost one hundred and seventy years, and you are his twelfth lover."

"What the hell do you mean, 'take care of?"

"My wife and I will protect you. If you want a child, I'll even provide what you need to carry what is left of Nathaniel's bloodline. You wouldn't be the first to bear a child with the seed of a Talley descendent. The longer you know him, the clearer he will become to you, and the more time you can spend together."

She struggled to comprehend his words, "What do you get out of this?"

For the first time he met her gaze, "I've been raised to this responsibility since I was born as my son will be after me. My father and ancestors did the same. But honestly, I would be terrified to defy Nathaniel. He was powerful in life, but his power in death is more than you can imagine. He had his revenge on Talley, and the witnesses who betrayed his trust at the dual."

"But why me? Why did he pick me?"

"I am guessing he has some tie to this house, or some other location you spend time at. I'm guessing you contacted with his cat as well. Nathaniel will share his reasons when you reach the point you can converse easily. He wouldn't want you to stay here though. He'll feel safer if you moved in with us. The trust owns his original mansion in town, and I live in it with my family as the trustee. We still have the house on Skidaway, too."

In a move toward sanity she spoke, "This is seriously fucked up. You need to leave, now."

Samuel spoke softly, "I can leave, Maya, but it won't change anything. You have a strong desire to be with Nathaniel, and you need me to do that."

"I can handle my own life, Samuel. That's why I moved to Georgia."

"It's Halloween night, Maya. You were with him for over twenty four hours and don't remember half of it. When you are under his control, your physical self is vulnerable. You do need me."

Her mouth hung open in disbelief, but the window revealed happy children in elaborate costumes running alongside their parents. She had no memory since Friday night, but her stomach chose that moment to grumble its empty need.

"Here is my card, Maya. Nathaniel can provide everything you ever wanted in a relationship, sex, companionship, and even a child if you desire. I can arrange to have your things moved to the mansion tomorrow. My attorney will take care of your lease. Just call me."

He left her with his promise to return, and she sat in stunned silence for almost half an hour. Her body shook with subtle fear, but Nathaniel's touch returned her to his brief control. She closed her eyes to his familiar comfort, and leaned slowly toward his hidden self. He released her again, clearly giving her the option to choose for herself.

Common sense and educated reason attempted control. His ghostly connection should reduce her to screams. She should run to her parents in Massachusetts and never look back at Savannah while she burned Samuel's card to destroy all physical evidence of the encounter.

Instead, she called her roommate. "Jared, I'm going to sublet my part of the apartment next week. Why don't you and Cindy just drop the whole illusion and fucking move in here together?"

12