The Ghost of a '57 Chevy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers

The whole day had been strange and now Don reacted in a way totally uncharacteristic for him. He asked, "Would you like to take a ride in it?"

Her face lit up and she replied, "I sure would, mister. Where you going?"

"Nowhere in particular. Just out to try it out. You headed somewhere in particular?"

"Just the same nowhere as you," she cryptically answered, white teeth showing in a broad smile.

Don smiled back and moved around to open the right door for her. She swung into the car, showing a lot of her remarkable legs as she did so, and settled into the seat, stretching those same remarkable legs out in front of her.

Don moved around and climbed into the driver's seat and started the car. As the deep rumble of the powerful engine sent vibrations through the car, he saw the girl give a little shiver and close her eyes for a moment. Then he let out the clutch and the car rolled smoothly back out onto the highway.

He really didn't have anywhere in particular to go - he just wanted to drive this car. He followed the road out of town and into even more remote country. Once he turned off onto a small county road and twisted along it and a couple of similar routes, eventually coming back onto the road he had left once again.

The girl remained in her seat but when he glanced over Don could see the excitement in her eyes. After they had been riding for about ten minutes he said, "By the way, I'm Don Carson. I live near Louisville and am just out here to look around and take some pictures."

She turned and smiled at him. "I'm Jenny Mae."

"Jenny Mae ...?" he asked. "No last name."

"Just Jenny Mae," she replied with another brilliant smile. Then she added, "I'm from around these parts."

"You still in school?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"No, I already graduated. I'm nineteen."

"Almost to himself Don mumbled, "Just half my age."

She evidently heard him. "You don't look that old. In fact you look pretty nice."

He couldn't help himself and said, "Not nearly as nice as you." She laughed, but gave him another bright smile. Then trying still to make conversation he asked, "Is there some time you need to be back? For that matter, is back in town where you need to go/'

"Doesn't matter. I don't need to be anywhere in particular at any particular time. Let's just ride and have fun."

That sounded like a good idea to him. The car, the girl, the hot August day. Everything was combining to make this all seem like some kind of waking dream. A most pleasant dream. He was feeling like he was someone else entirely. The thought suddenly struck him that maybe the someone else was who he might have been if he hadn't spent all his time in study when he was her age. He shook his head to clear it of these strange ideas and looked to the road ahead. The car was becoming an extension of himself, responding perfectly to his touch, hugging the road and performing like the spirited thoroughbred it was.

For two hours they traveled the back roads when Don noticed the time. It was nearing six. He had decided he wasn't going to get the car back anywhere today no matter what he did. The man had said he could leave his other car parked in the old motel lot as long as he wanted. Now he was beginning to think that maybe he would stay somewhere in the area and try to find some way to get both vehicles back home. Not to mention that some time he would need to see about registering the Chevy. Of course, in the meantime the title transfer would probably do.

Looking up from his watch he saw the girl again smiling at him, a happy look on her face. She was enjoying this ride as much as he was himself. Surprising himself he suddenly said, "It's getting a little late. You're probably getting hungry. Right?"

She replied, "Oh, I can eat anytime."

Once again, to his own astonishment, he said, "Would you like to go somewhere and get something for supper?" Then suddenly thinking about the economic conditions of this area he realized she might not be ready to buy a meal out. He quickly added, "I mean I'd like to take you to supper."

"I'd like that."

"Well, do you know anywhere around here that has decent food?"

She seemed to think it over for a few seconds, closing her eyes. Then she said, "If you follow this road for a few miles it will cross the interstate. I think there might be some stuff there."

He suddenly realized he had no real idea just where they were. He had brought a map from the other car but hadn't looked at it. Now he thought that not only would that probably let them find some food, but he would also be able to orient himself. "That sounds good. Let's see just what we can find." He pushed down on the gas and let the car run, taking them on to wherever they might go.

In a few more minutes he saw a sign indicating the intersection with the big highway was just a little way ahead. He slowed and as they neared the junction he saw a couple of chain motels, two gas stations, and a small restaurant. "That place look all right?" he asked.

"Anywhere is fine," she replied.

He pulled into the lot and parked the car. When he turned off the engine he was surprised as the sudden difference the absence of the engine rumble made. He quickly got out and went around to hold her door open as she climbed out. Again he admired her lovely form. They headed to the restaurant. This was not a chain, but a small local place of some kind. He hoped the food wouldn't be too bad,

Inside they were seated in a small booth. The menus didn't offer anything particularly exotic - just plain American food. The girl ordered fried chicken and he decided to have the same. When it came, he was pleasantly surprised at the taste. It was actually pretty good, but, then, the Colonel's "secret recipe" had originated not too far from here. They finished the meal, Don paid and they headed back out to the car.

He held the door for her once again and went around to his own side. He climbed inside and started the car but before he did anything else he turned towards the girl and said, "Well, Jenny, anywhere you'd like to go?"

She replied, "Where are you planning on going tonight?"

He hadn't really thought about it. Now he gave some consideration and finally answered, "I'm not sure. I'll probably just get a room at a motel - here or somewhere else - and tomorrow try to figure how I can get this car back home."

She raised her hand and placed it on top of his on the shift lever. "Then, Don, why don't you get a room here and I'll go to the same place."

He looked at her and stared. He had to clear his throat twice. "Are you saying ..." He couldn't finish but she saved him the trouble.

"Yes, Darlin'," she drawled. "If you want me to stay with you, that is."

He swallowed hard. "I'd like nothing better."

"Then why don't you pick one of these two and get us a room?"

Everything was moving entirely too fast and in a direction Don had never expected. Still, he couldn't seem to see any other way to go. He DIDN'T want any other way to go. She patted his hand and then pointed at one of the two motels. "How about that one?"

He nodded and slipped the car into gear for the short trip. She remained in the car while he went in to register. There was a sudden moment of panic when the clerk asked for the car license and he realized he had none but when he explained that he had just bought it and showed the title, there was no problem.

Don had registered in a motel with a woman before so it wasn't an entirely new experience, although it hadn't been often and never had the girl been this young. Or this good looking, he thought. He came back to the car and drove around to the other side to park in front of the room door. He turned off the engine and for several seconds sat where he was, his hands on the steering wheel. Jenny reached over and lifted his right hand from the wheel. She held it for a second and then placed it on her thigh. It felt like he had touched a hot stove but when he started to pull it away she held it firmly in place. "Don't worry, Lover, you'll get to like it," she teased.

The girl, of course, had no luggage with her but Don suddenly realized that neither did he. All of his stuff except his camera was in the other car. Somehow he didn't think she would be expecting him to be wearing pajamas. At last he gave her leg a quick squeeze and climbed out, going around to open her door again.

Since they had nothing to carry, he simply closed and locked the car and they made their way the ten feet to the room door. He used the key and held it open for the girl, following her inside and letting the door close and latch behind them. He looked around and saw a single queen sized bed. But before he could notice anything else the girl turned to him and threw her arms around his neck. She pulled herself against him, planting her lips firmly on his. His arms moved of their own volition and wrapped around her, his palm resting on her bare back below the blouse, and pulled her more tightly to him. Their mouths opened and the kiss lasted for quite some time and Don felt himself growing hard long before it was over.

Struggling mightily he pulled himself slightly back and raised his arms to her shoulders. "Jenny Mae, are you sure you want to do this?"

Her face took on a slightly more serious look. "Yes, I'm sure. What about you?"

Don answered. "You must know I want you. But I don't have any condoms. I wouldn't want to get you pregnant."

She smiled at him again. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm on the pill. And before you ask, I have been tested and don't have any STDs. Do you?"

He looked down. "No. I haven't been tested for some time but I haven't had a chance to catch any for quite a while."

"Then there is nothing to worry about, is there, Lover?"

Somehow despite his desire Don replied, "No. Nothing except why you want to do this. I'm not objecting. I'm just wondering why."

"Because I want you. Maybe because you look like you will be fun. Maybe because that ride and that car really turned me on. Maybe just because. I don't really know, but I do want to. So shall we quit wasting time?"

With that comment she reached and began to unbutton his shirt. He was almost in a trance but he still managed to reach for the three buttons still fastened on her blouse. Releasing them and untying the tails, he slid the cloth down her shoulders, revealing two firm breasts. He hadn't thought she was wearing a bra and found that he was correct. He also found that she didn't need one even though her breasts were fair sized. They were warm and firm under his hands and stood out proudly with no droop at all. Jenny pulled his own shirt free and then moved her arms around his neck, pulling him against her, their bare bodies pressed firmly together above the waist. Her mouth locked against his and suddenly he felt no hesitation as both opened and their tongues began to explore. For a full minute they clung together, devouring each other, their hot skin rubbing, while each managed to work their shoes off. He was the first to reach for the fastening of her cutoffs but she was only seconds behind him in loosening his belt. In seconds more, without breaking the kiss in the slightest, both were clad only in underwear. Hers were a skimpy pair of very high cut panties, white in color, and, he noticed, damp at the crotch. Her hand slid down his side, catching his briefs and tugging them free. Again, in only seconds, both had stepped free of these last garments.

The kiss continued for another two or three minutes until, at last, they pulled slightly back, looking at each other's face as they gasped for air. Don moved his hands to her shoulders and held her at arm's length, his gaze sliding slowly up and down her body. "You are truly beautiful," he managed to say. "Lovely. Absolutely lovely."

Jenny smiled and likewise examined him. Don was in good shape. Despite having basically a desk job, he was adamant about his workouts and maintained his body in excellent form for someone his age. Not that thirty-eight was old, but many men had let themselves go by that time. Don stood five ten and had learned long ago that he felt better if he always carried himself erect, shoulders back, head up. Now his posture wasn't the only thing erect. Jenny looked at the stiff rod standing straight out below his waist. Unconsciously she licked her lips then looked up into his eyes. "You're certainly not bad yourself." Then she smiled widely. "I believe the word might be 'studly'."

Don laughed. "I doubt that really applies to me, but thank you. Still, I'm sure I'm nothing compared to you. You look fantastic!"

Again she smiled and let one hand slide down his back and over his firm buttocks. "Oh, I think you are just right. And you have a very nice ass." Then she gave an almost enigmatic smile and almost whispered, "Why don't we stop admiring each other and just fuck?"

With that comment she suddenly dropped to her knees and took his hard rod into her mouth. Don's head jerked back, his mouth opening wide as a small groan emerged. It had been a long time - several years, in fact - since a girl had pleasured him orally. He wasn't a monk or prude, by any means, but somehow the opportunities had not been frequent in the last few years. It had been a number of months since he had actually been to bed with a woman. Not from lack of desire. More from the general circumstances of his life. He still had a strong sex drive and pleasured himself most every day, but he just wasn't the type to try to meet women at a bar or similar place. Most of the women he met through work or other activities were either married or not interested in any kind of relationship. And none he had ever met - even in college - exhibited the drive and excitement of this fantastic woman.

After a half minute he felt himself about to go over the edge and reached to grasp her shoulders. "No, not yet, Jenny. Not yet." With that he pulled back and as she looked up, he pulled her to her feet. Then something came over him. Something he would have never imagined. He suddenly bent and scooped the naked girl up into his arms, eliciting a small squeal as he turned and carried her over to the bed and quickly lowered her onto her back. She smiled up at him as he climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her calves. She opened her legs in obvious invitation, expecting him to lower himself on top of her.

He surprised her by suddenly bending forwards and planting his mouth against her sex, his tongue immediately beginning to stroke and explore. This area had a small patch of extremely fine, light blonde hair, clearly matching that on her head. It was easy to tell she was already quite aroused, her juices flowing freely, and as his lips and tongue touched, he heard her gasp. In seconds she was arching against him and her excitement had increased many fold. She twisted against him for long seconds and then it seemed the sensations must have become almost too much to handle as she started to pull slightly back. Her hands reached for his head but he grabbed each wrist, pinning them against the bed by her sides as his tongue attacked her clit directly. She struggled against his hold but despite the intense stimulation he felt her press herself against his mouth again. Still holding her wrists immobile, he caught her clit in his lips and tugged. Jenny gave a sharp cry and started to convulse in climax.

Don removed his mouth and released her wrists, now straightening himself above her. She immediately grasped him, guiding him to her soaked opening and he shoved in to the hilt in a single stroke. Jenny began to come again as soon as he entered and they both banged against each other with wildly abandoned force. Not surprisingly Don didn't last a long time and when Jenny practically screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" he began to come. Over and over he spurted into her as they clung tightly together until at last they lay clinging tightly as both gasped for breath in quick gulps.

At last Jenny managed to say, "Wow!"

Don gave a small laugh. "Double wow."

She smiled at him. "Do you still have any question about why?" she asked.

"I guess not," he replied. "Although I never had any question about why from my stand point. Only why you would want this."

"I told you I wanted it. Still, I never imagined it would be this good." Then she looked almost shy and maybe even slightly embarrassed. "But I'm still going to want more tonight."

Don smiled at her. "That definitely makes two of us."

Both got their wish. Three more times during the night. It also became obvious that Jenny did not limit herself to the missionary position. The second time she knelt astride Don, facing him, as she lowered herself on his rampant tool, then bouncing up and down until both exploded nearly together. The next time Don was sitting on the chair beside the bed and Jenny was seated on the bed nearby. They began teasing each other verbally until suddenly Don grabbed her wrist and then her waist to pull her over onto his lap. Jenny wiggled around a little and then started Don's rigid organ pushing into her as she settled down, leaning back against him. His hands went to grasp her breasts and for the next twenty five minutes they slowly rocked back and forth, gently squirming around, until again both had come. When they had finally decided to move to the bed for some sleep, Don first pushed her against the side, bending her over and entered her from behind. He pounded her for several minutes as Jenny pressed back against him with equal enthusiasm.

When Don opened his eyes it was to find the lovely, naked girl spooned against his front, her hard, round ass pressed comfortably against his groin, and his hand cupping her firm breast. He lay still, immensely happy at the feeling and still not quite completely sure it was real. This brought the memory of the car to his mind and the entirety of his world seemed even less real although still wonderful.

Jenny came slowly awake and snuggled back against him. She opened her eyes and turned to smile at him. "Hi, Lover."

He bent and kissed her ear. "Hi, yourself." Then she rolled over and they engaged in a much longer and more satisfactory kiss.

At last they stretched and got up. "I think we probably both need a shower," Don said. "Go ahead, you can go first."

Jenny started to take a step towards the bathroom then turned and reached for his hand. "Let's save some water." She gave a tug and almost in a daze Don followed her into the bathroom. They showered together and somehow began to do a little more than just wash. It ended with Don pressing her back against the shower wall, her arms around his neck and her legs clasped tightly around his ass as he fucked her for the fifth time.

They dressed in the clothes they had been wearing the day before as neither had anything else. Don had only taken his camera with him when he had changed to the Chevy, not expecting to be gone so long, and, of course, Jenny had only what she was wearing.

Don checked out and they went back over to the little restaurant to get some breakfast. While they were eating, Jenny asked, "What do you have to do today? "

"I suppose I should think about how to get the car back home along with my other one. What about you? When do you have to be back?"

"No time in particular. No one is expecting me. Do you have to get the car back today?"

Don thought for a moment. "Not really. I'm on vacation and I don't have to be back in the office until a week from Wednesday." He stopped in thought for a bit. Then suddenly said, "If you really don't need to get anywhere, would you like to just go somewhere for a little while? You know, take a trip?"

She smiled brightly at him. "You mean in the Chevy? That would be fun."

jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers