The Giant and the Dwarf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers

I let him know he could sleep over whenever he wanted.

It was already Friday and Jim and Little Tyke were at the door.

I let them in and we all headed for the kitchen. I thought it best to sit at the kitchen table to go over the details of the plans being drawn up for the project.

Little Tyke made his way under the kitchen table. He first put his head between Jim's legs and started to unzip Jim's fly so he could access his cock and in no time, he was sucking on it.

I noticed Jim squirming around and then heard sucking sounds. I was taken aback as I realized Little Tyke was sucking Jim but that made sense as they were friends for a long time before I came along.

The meeting proceeded and so did the sucking.

Abruptly, Jim let out a huge moan, he was unloading a huge payload into the little one's hungry mouth. Jim had a beautiful cock, 7 inches long, thick and veiny muscular. He too was not stingy when it came to feeding the kid I found out later on.

Then in a minute or so Little Tyke was pulling out my big cock to suck on it.

Jim noticed this and smiled knowingly at me giving a nod of approval.

I acknowledged what was happening. "The little guy loves sucking my cock and taking my hot load and I can't get enough of him sucking me off, I confided to Jim."

"Hey, no problem, I figured the two of you would get along great and that you needed a little friend like our wonderful pint-sized buddy. He is a great cocksucker, who loves cock and needs to feed regularly and I thought you were just right for him."

I thanked Jim wholeheartedly letting him know he was always welcome to come over whenever he wanted to. Then I suggested we could do movie night one weekend soon and share the little guy. Give him a big cum treat.

Jim liked the idea. Little Tyke kept on sucking while the conversation was going on. He was milking and suckling my big cock with great delight, feasting on man meat and lapping up all the precum so as not to waste any until I couldn't hold back any longer as I began releasing an extra big hot load of cum into the kid's mouth.

Meanwhile Jim was shouting words of encouragement to our little friend urging him to suck up my hot man juice which was turning him on.

I noticed Jim's cock was hard again, he was pumping it with great excitement.

As soon as Little Tyke finished sucking my hot tool he once again latched onto Jim's cock and proceeded to suck on it on with such fervor that Jim let loose another hot load of goodies into the little one's hungry mouth.

I could not help but holler out and urge Little Tyke to suck up Jim's hot reward. This certainly was turning out to be an unusual meeting.

At length, Little Tyke came out from under the table. He ran over to me and hugged my leg with great affection.

I ran my hand on his tiny head letting him know what a great job he did and thanked him.

Jim also let him know what a great sucking job he did.

It was time to eat and this time I suggested we order in Chinese food for a change. We feasted on take out and more beer.

I was astounded to see how much Little Tyke ate for a man his size.

After our meal, we all agreed to watch an action movie.

Half way through Little Tyke stood up and parked himself between my legs.

I made sure to spread them wide open for the kid to better access my big tool.

Little Tyke started sucking my cock like a starving calf. He sucked and milked it with such abandon.

Jim watched in amazement. Even he was fascinated that Little Tyke could take my big monster cock in his mouth.

I was mesmerized watching this little guy standing between my long legs taking my massive cock in his mouth with such ease. The whole scene turned me on as it did Jim.

Meanwhile, Little Tyke was so impressed with the fact that he was standing between my giant legs with my big monster cock in his mouth, and that he the little guy was making me so happy.

He sucked away with great pleasure until I let him know I was cumming. "Suck it baby, suck that big monster. Here it comes baby." And with that I unloaded a mammoth sizzling load of cum sauce into the little guy's mouth.

The kid sopped it all up without a problem.

When I was done, Jim lifted the little Tyke up and placed him between his wide-open legs.

Little Tyke was onto his cock in a second devouring Jim's big wet tool. He sucked on it for some time until Jim could not hold back any longer.

He let out a loud sound as he started to unload a hot stream molten lava cum with great force into our little buddy's mouth.

Little Tyke took it all with great ease and pleasure. He was the center of attraction and loved it. It was obvious he loved servicing his big men buddies, loved being their little cocksucker. What an evening.

Later, when I was on my own I once again reflected on what had taken place during the day. I loved having Little Tyke service my cock. This was something that meant a lot to me and that I greatly valued.

Now, Jim was coming into the picture and the strange thing is I was comfortable around him, liked his companionship and I was turned on that we could share Little Tykes hot insatiable sucking mouth. This was something quite new in my life and I welcomed it wholeheartedly.

I decided to have a B.B.Q. the following weekend for the guys. I sent an email off inviting them to a B.B.Q. at my house.

Both replied immediately letting me know they were on.

Little Tyke gave me a call that evening letting me know he wanted to see me before the weekend. We arranged for Little Tyke to come over on Wednesday evening for supper and this time he was staying overnight.

Chapter Four

Wednesday rolled around not as fast as both wanted.

Little Tyke was at my house for 5 pm sharp.

I answered the door wearing a pair of loose white briefs which highlighted my man bulge significantly and a black tank top. I could see my little buddie's eyes taking in my big man bulge, licking his lips and looking pleased. My bulge was begging to be fondled and he knew it was all his. I picked up the little guy and walked to the patio.

Two beers were waiting for us.

I sat the Tyke on a big cushioned chair facing my favourite chair so he could watch me and take in the sight of my hot bulge. As we chatted I moved my man stuff around casually playing with it. Before long my briefs were tenting, my hard erection ready to rip through the fabric. My dripping monster cock was oozing precum generously through my briefs. I just loved showing off my princely package, letting the little guy admire it and that he sure did.

His mouth was salivating as he licked his lips.

"Do you want my full-sized man meat in your mouth little one? I want your hot mouth between my thighs, now come and stand between them and show daddy how good you suck."

With that Little Tyke managed to get off the chair and run over to my expansive legs. All I could see was his head and eager open mouth ready to wolf down my great hot throbbing cock. Slowly I pulled open the slit in my briefs and let my monster tool out.

My buddy was wide eyed, as if in a trance and salivating.

Then I slowly leaned my cock towards Tyke's open mouth and inserted the big one into it nice and slow. I decided to take off my briefs and slip them over Tyke's head then insert my big hard cock through the slit of the briefs in the kid's mouth. I quickly realized this was a huge turn on for the little one coz he moaned and made squealing sounds as he sucked with great pleasure. My briefs were so big it covered the little guys head and his torso down to his hips even. I liked this too. My little friend was covered up and hidden under the briefs and all he could feel was this incredible sucking mouth going at it. What a sensation.

The other thing I liked was that Tyke did not use his hands when sucking my cock, only his mouth. I was anxious to have Jim try this out also, the idea really excited me. The other nice thing about Little Tyke is that he did not tire easy, he could suck a good hour or two non-stop, take a break and suck again for a long time. This suited me really well. I loved having my cock sucked often when I was at home, and my new little friend obliged with such pleasure.

He was thrilled to have my huge fat muscular cock to suck on and loved the fact that I delivered generous loads of cum every time I came.

The other big sensual thing that gave Little Tyke an edge when he sucked me was that he did not wear his dentures. He only inserted them to eat otherwise he did not wear them so he was always ready to suck cock. It was something else to see this little creature make love to my cock. One day he went on for nearly two hours sucking without taking a break.

When I finally let go I released a massive pent-up amount of cum that just poured forth lava like into the kid's hungry mouth. To his credit he did not waste a drop of my precious liquid. He stayed on the big cock for a good half hour just nursing on it soft. Finally, he came up for some air.

After that hot session we lay down and napped for about an hour. When we woke up it was already 7 pm. It was time to order pizza once again, our favourite. When I answered the door for the pizza guy, I was holding Little Tyke with one arm only like a stuffed doll.

The delivery guy did a double take when he realized it was not a doll but a human. Plus, I was in my worn briefs and t-shirt, what a sight!

The guy took it all in checking out my huge bulge very carefully.

Meanwhile Little Tyke was checking out the delivery guy coz he was wearing workout gym pants that showed a generous bulge also.

I set the little guy down so I could get money out of my wallet.

Little Tyke purposely stood right in front of the guy looking up at his crotch and licking his lips. The poor guy was getting aroused his bulge growing and growing.

At this point, Little Tyke wrapped his arms around the pizza guy's leg and gave it a good squeeze. That caused the guy's sweat pants to tent out even more. His cock was good and hard. I asked the guy if he would like a soft drink and after a moments hesitation he accepted.

With that I invited him in. We headed for the patio and I went to get cokes for all concerned.

Little Tyke made his way to stand between the pizza guy's legs. He was tenting something wild. Casually Little Tyke opened his mouth wide and put his face in his crotch.

The guy undid the cord of his sweat pants and let out his cock which turned out to be quite big, about 8 inches long and very thick. He then slipped it into the kids waiting mouth and that was it.

Little Tyke went to town on his tool. While this was happening, I returned with the beverages and sat opposite the two to take in the sites. The pizza guy looked to be about 22 years of age, he was beside himself having his cock sucked like that. Little Tyke was making loud sucking sounds and obviously relishing the young man's tool. This of course got me all hot and bothered and my cock was now tenting my briefs. The guy was in awe at the site of my huge bulge.

I got up on purpose to show off my humungous bulge and pulled my briefs down to expose my hot man meat. The pizza guy's eyes nearly fell out of his sockets when I moved in to tower over him and then I casually brought my cock to his mouth and he gladly swallowed it whole and started sucking like some wild starving animal.

All the while Little Tyke was sucking his hot cock.

Suddenly the delivery guy let Tyke know he was cumming soon and he warned him that he came voluminous amounts.

Well, with that Little Tyke held on to his cock and the guy began to unload and what a sight that was as he convulsed and groaned and moaned while he still had my cock in his mouth.

That got me delivering a hot load into the guy's mouth. He swallowed and swallowed and did not waste a drop.

Once we both had unloaded we looked at one another and smiled.

I let him know he was always welcome to come by and visit.

Little Tyke agreed. After the guy left I decided Tim thanked me for the soft drink and the hospitality and said he would like to visit often with us.

I reheated the pizza. We ate and watched television until bed time.

My bed was bigger than a king size bed that I specially designed and had made.

So, on this bed Little Tyke looked even smaller. He wanted to be under the sheets with his mouth sealed around my cock. That way he felt secure and good and would sleep well.

Hey, I certainly did not object to that bedding down arrangement. That was ok with me. During the night, I would wake up feeling and hearing happy sounds. Little Tyke was sucking on my cock, nursing it with great affection until it oozed hot cum into his needy mouth. Usually he was getting two loads during the night. That came to be the norm. Little Tyke liked sleeping right between my legs, that way he could access my cock with ease.

Meanwhile I was careful not to crush my little friend.

Chapter Five

It was Saturday and B.B.Q time already. Jim and Little Tyke were on time as usual, 5pm on the dot.

Things were already in place, the B.B.Q. fire was on, the beer was cold and it was nice and warm out. I decided to make this a naturalist B.B.Q so no clothes.

Little Tyke could let it all hang out and show off his cock too. When he is hard he is 6 1/2 inches long, cut and thick.

Jim was a good 7 1/2-inch cock nice and thick, cut and sporting huge low hanging balls.

Little Tyke was between Jim's legs sucking.

I was busy prepping food and relating the pizza guy story to Jim.

Well, Jim was just floored by this and loved hearing this hot story. This caused his cock to get even harder.

Little Tyke was nursing on that cock with a vengeance. He was making love to Jim's cock. Amazingly Jim held off cumming...he was hungry and wanted to eat first and the night was young.

I was serving up hamburgers with a green salad.

After supper Jim and I had worked out a surprise for the little one.

Jim was seated next to me on the love seat.

Suddenly when Little Tyke's cock was good and hard and dripping we picked him up like a feather and held him up just above our open mouths and then lowered him into sucking position.

Jim and I started taking turns sucking on the little guy's cock as we dangled him in the air with the greatest of ease. It was quite the site.

The little guy was loving it.

We were sucking on his pork with such relish and abandon.

Little Tyke could not hold on any longer and started to shoot his load in Jim's mouth.

Then over to me to give me some of his juice.

We both cleaned him off and set him down.

He was absolutely drunk with pleasure.

We were surprised at the amount of cum he gave us for someone his size it was voluminous.

Turns out the three of us were major cum givers.

I had invited Tim the pizza guy to come over when his shift finished. He arrived around 8pm.

We waited for him to have desert once he enjoyed a hamburger or two.

Finally, I served coffee and cherry pie and a la mode no less.

Everyone was having a good time.

Little Tyke headed over and positioned himself between Tim's legs wanting access to his cock.

Tim gladly obliged. He pulled his growing cock out of his shorts and let it hang out for the little guy to work on.

Jim and I got up and stood on each side of Tim's face with our big cocks hanging out so he could suck on them with ease. He was a good cocksucker and loved servicing cock and being sucked.

Getting sucked by the little guy was always exceptional because of the physical dynamics at hand.

I took off my white baggy briefs and draped them over Little Tykes head and torso.

I got Tim to slip his big hard on through the briefs slit and into the little guys waiting mouth. The sensation of that unbelievably exciting Tim. All he saw was a little mound of underwear moving about, nothing else except for the sound of the little guy sucking with great appetite. Finally, Tim let it be known he was cumming and that he did, as he unleashed his sizeable load into Little Tykes hungry mouth.

When he was finished, Jim sat down in his place and slipped his big tool inside the briefs for Little Tyke to suck on.

Jim than took my cock into his mouth and started milking my big hulking cock. He was hungry for cock and loved it. He sucked feverishly on my big meat. In no time, Jim started to unload his reward for the little guy.

I was so excited watching Jim cum that I started unloading in his mouth.

It took Jim all he had to be able to swallow the voluminous amount of cum I was giving him.

Once everyone had cum it was time to get more beers.

It was decided that the guys were staying for the night.

My bed was big enough to handle three big men and one little guy.

This way Little Tyke would be a free roaming agent during the night servicing the men as many times as he wanted.

Eventually, the guys made it to bed and Little Tyke chose to wrap his hot lips around Tim's cock for starters. All three came two time each during the night.

The little one had an insatiable appetite and we were more than happy to accommodate him.

The four of us were bonding rapidly and we became exceedingly protective of Little Tyke.

I designed a few things for the little one's convenience; like a little step ladder idea for him to use the toilet on his own.

Little Tyke usually took baths with me. He loved water and enjoyed being with his big giant in the tub soaking up and of course sucking up.

Whenever I did grocery shopping and such I would take Little Tyke along for the drive.

I would stand him up between my legs so he could suck on my cock all he wanted while I drove my custom SUV.

End of Part One.

The Giant and the Dwarf PART TWO

Chapter Six

One time, while we were driving back home returning from the mall a cop waved us over to the side of the road while Little Tyke was sucking my cock. Quickly, I grabbed a beach towel from the back seat and threw it over my crotch and legs to hide Tyke who would not let go of my cock that was in his mouth.

The cop got out of his car and walked over to ours, asked for my licence. He went on to tell me that I had a burnt out stop light.

Meanwhile, Little Tyke kept on sucking.

The officer kept looking inside the car with a quizzical expression on his face. He was very kind and ended up letting me off with a warning.

"Is there anything I can do to thank you officer?"

With that the cop looked into the car and said, "you might share the good action going on under that towel."

Gladly, I invited the hunky officer to come sit in the front seat with me. He willingly sat in the passenger seat.

I lifted Little Tyke up without taking off the towel and parked him in between the officer's open legs. I thought it best to cover his crotch with the towel that way he could pull his cock out and let Tyke service him discreetly.

When the kid put his mouth on his cop tool and started sucking it the officer said, "now were talking, holy crap buddy, who or what is under here?"

I told him it was my little dwarf friend, and that he was one of the best cocksuckers in town.

The officer agreed.

Little Tyke was doing an exceptional job of sucking and licking and nursing the cops huge cock.

It was about 8 inches long, nice and thick and cut. His balls hefty and hairy, this was a new and welcomed experience for all of us concerned. While being sucked, he told me he had not cum in quite a few days and was concerned for the little guy because he usually delivered a huge pay load.

I assured him my little friend was cum greedy and he would gladly swallow his huge load.

Little Tyke worked on the officer's cock and sucked until the guy let him know he was going to shoot his load and that he did. His man load gushed out of his meaty cock into the little guys wanting mouth and drank it all down, then licked the big cop's cock clean.

canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers