The Giant's Bride

Story Info
Some cocks really are just too big...
3.1k words
4.37
56.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers

He was huge.

I don't mean just his cock, which was also huge. The whole of him was huge. He was a literal giant, his kneecaps level with my face, and I was one of the tallest women in the village.

Although, to be honest, it wasn't his kneecaps that fascinated me. He was quite naked as he strode into the village, the ground echoing his footsteps, and swinging limply in front of him was a cock of phenomenal size, and a huge hairy scrotum that, as far as I could see, contained three huge balls, each the size of my head.

I was a virgin, having been guarded all my life, when all my friends had found husbands and who now had children running around. Why I wasn't married yet, I didn't understand. I wasn't unattractive, I knew how to keep house, and there were young men in the village in need of a wife.

"When, Mama?" I had cried, over and over. "When will I be married?"

"Soon," she would reply. "Soon."

Even if I'd dared to sneak away from the house, I could not have endangered my virginity. From an early age I was forced to wear a chastity device that denied even my fingers access to my womanhood. None of my friends had endured such an indignity.

I had, on occasion, glimpsed my father's manhood, and my brothers' too when they were younger, but that was the limits of my knowledge of such things, until the day the giant strode into our village.

I stood gaping up at him - and at it - as he came to a stop in front of me, looking down with his large, curious eyes.

I was, naturally, terrified. And also confused and feeling very betrayed. "I'm sorry," my father had said that morning, "but we have no choice. We always knew this day would come." Somewhere in the distance, my mother wailed.

"What's going on?" I'd asked, but my brothers held me still as my father stripped me of my clothes and unlocked the chastity device. As if that hadn't been humiliating enough, they'd marched me out into the village square and tied me to a pole. There were people peeking at me through all the windows.

"Today you meet your husband," my father said. "Do not anger him, or we all will suffer."

And then they too were gone, leaving me alone and helpless. I wept and cried for help, but my tears went unanswered.

Until the giant stood before me, and I understood that this was to be my husband. They had prepared me all my life, and kept me pure, as an offering, a sacrifice, to this giant.

He broke the ropes that bound me, tossed me over his shoulder like a sack of grain, and marched off out of the village again. Very soon, even the sound of my mother's wailing faded into nothing.

*

I was set down in a glade by a river that cascaded down a steep valley to a pond a short distance away. Overlooking the glade was a dwelling that was part-cave, part a fortress built of rough-hewn bricks that no human could have lifted. The giant's home, no doubt, for its windows were enormous, and its door too.

Two women stood in the doorway. Both were clad in leather and fur. One was similar in age to my mother, and the other could easily have been her mother. The younger one ran out to meet me as the giant strode in through the door.

"Welcome," she said. "Don't be afraid." Her accent was strange, but I understood her well enough. Her eyes were kind, and her smile warm, and for the first time that day I dared to hope - though for what, I had no idea. "What did they tell you about him?"

"Nothing," I said. "Except that he is supposed to be my husband."

She laughed. "Well, I don't know about 'husband' exactly. We serve him, and he provides for us. It's hard work, and a little lonely, but it can also be fun if you let it. My name's Kali."

"Affari," I said.

"I had a cousin by that name," Kali said. "Come, Affari. I'll show you around."

The elderly woman watching us from the doorway examined me with a critical eye. "You're a pretty thing," she said. "I hope you're a hard worker too."

"Hush, Barraneth," Kali said, laughing. "Affari's frightened enough as it is. We don't want her running away before she's even got here."

"Aye, well, but his lordship's got that same gleam in his eye he had when he brought you here."

"I'm sure he had it too with you." Kali turned to me. "It would have happened sooner or later, and now's as good a time as any."

"What?" I asked anxiously.

"The giant's the last of his kind. He had a wife, once upon a time, but some knight in shining armour went and killed her for no good reason. Naturally he got upset and started burning all the villages down, until someone got the bright idea of offering him a replacement."

"A wife?"

"Sort of. We can't exactly do what a wife's supposed to do, but we keep him company and look after him as best we can. Anyway, once in a generation, the villages choose one girl for him. She has to be pretty, and she has to be a virgin. You are a virgin, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, what we're about to do, you'll either love or hate. I really suggest you try and relax and see it as a bit of fun, because otherwise you'll never be happy here - and it is possible to be happy here. Even Barraneth's happy here, though she hates to show it."

Barraneth snorted dismissively, and looked away.

Kali chuckled. She unbuttoned her leather and fur coat and let it fall, and kicked off her sandals. "It's likely to get messy," she said. "It's part of the fun."

She took my hand and led me deeper into the cave, to a space lit by a huge log fire, and with furs strewn about the place in great piles. The smoke from the fire drifted up and disappeared through a crack in the rock ceiling. Having been outside and naked all day, it was a relief to be inside again, and warm and dry too. The smell of the wood fire, and its gentle crackling, were soothing too.

It wasn't my home, but it felt like a home. Safe and welcoming.

The giant sat against the wall. His face was not quite a human face, though he was human enough in aspect that I could sense the sadness in him. He wasn't attractive as a man, but nor was he repulsive. Despite his huge size, and his strangeness, I wasn't afraid any longer.

But I still didn't understand what Kali expected me to do.

The cock twitched as we approached. I watched, fascinated, as it swelled in size and length, and lifted from the ground with a jerking motion as it stiffened. From the fleshy folds at the end, a great bulbous head emerged with a hole at the very tip.

Everywhere else, the giant's skin looked tough and leathery, but the head of the cock, and the shaft immediately beneath it, looked smooth and sensitive, and much redder than the rest of him.

Up, the huge cock surged, until it was easily as thick as my leg at the thigh, and so long that the head was on a level with my own. I had a vague idea of what sex was, and I knew an erect cock was an important part of it, but the thought of a human woman having sex with that... was just absurd.

Kali laughed at the expression on my face. She walked up to it, between the giant's legs, then swung one of her own legs over as if mounting a horse. Her hands caressed the shaft, running up and down the great length, and the giant looked down at her affectionately. "Come," she said to me. "Put your hands here."

Her hands moved to the underside, just below the ridge of the head. "Come here!" she insisted, and somehow I found the courage to approach, until I was able to put my hands where she indicated. "Just keep stroking him there, and around the head. Don't worry about hurting him."

I could scarcely believe what I was doing. Just the day before, I had had a perfectly ordinary life, apart from the chastity device and an ongoing frustration with not being married yet, and here I was with my hands on a cock of epic proportions. Was this... sex? Was I, a virgin, having sex with a giant who was sort-of-but-not-really my husband?

Kali, on the opposite side from me, was moaning gently as she kissed the shaft and rubbed her breasts against it. Clearly this was something she loved to do. I, I realised, felt a tingling excitement too, in a place I normally couldn't touch. I delved between my thighs with one hand, momentarily reluctant to touch my womanhood, so long denied me. Then my fingers found wetness, and a... a clit... significantly longer than usual.

I pulled away, confused, guilty, and concentrated instead on the giant's cock. "Kiss him," Kali urged, and I did, tentatively. When I was younger, my friends and I practised kissing with each other. This was nothing like that, of course, but the intimacy of the contact was thrilling.

The giant gave a deep, rumbling sigh of pleasure. I looked up into his eyes, and saw that he was happy with me.

I could no longer deny that this was indeed sex. Not of the sort that my friends had with their husbands that seemed to get them endlessly pregnant, but definitely sex. And it was fun, just as Kali had said it could be.

Kali was thrusting her hips against the shaft as her hands stroked along its length, while I kneaded the ridge of the head as I kissed the smooth skin immediately under. The giant grumbled his pleasure.

I recoiled suddenly, startled by the clear, syrupy fluid that ran into my hair. Kali chuckled. "I told you it gets messy." She scooped some up with her fingers and licked them clean.

Keeping a wary eye on the hole at the tip, which was glistening with the threat of a fresh load of whatever it was, I resumed my attentions, although it was with some reluctance that I kissed him again - but the taste was not unpleasant. A little salty.

I decided to stop worrying about it. More and more of the clear fluid leaked out, some of it getting in my hair, some I caught in time and spread along the shaft. Some I swallowed as I kissed and licked with increasing enthusiasm. My clit was throbbing with an urgent hunger. I understood why Kali's hips gyrated so restlessly.

The giant cock was growing restless too, stiffening and easing, stiffening and easing. "He's getting close," Kali said.

"Close?"

"You'll see."

His breathing was certainly heavier, so that Kali was being rocked forwards and backwards by the cock beneath her and the belly behind. Her hands joined mine at the top, caressing the most sensitive areas. "I love this bit," she said, grinning excitedly.

I still had no idea, but the giant gave a great moan and his cock stiffened more than ever before. It reared up suddenly, thrusting back against Kali, who screamed - with joy, I realised after a moment's panic.

Again the cock recoiled, and this time I saw the milky stream of fluid that shot out from the tip. I watched it fly up, and then shielded my eyes just in time as it splashed down across me. Kali laughed as if this was hilarious, as more of the messy, gooey, smelly stuff landed on me, getting in my hair and covering my shoulders and breasts.

"Yuck!" I shouted as I backed away, trying and failing to wipe my face clean.

Still perched on the cock, that was pulsing more gently now, a string of the milky goo oozing from the tip, Kali was hysterical with laughter. "You could have warned me," I said, scowling at her.

"Why?" she said. "What would you have done? Besides, he loves it when that happens."

I peered up at the giant, who was looking down at me with a very satisfied expression. "Yuck," I said again, quietly this time. "I need a bath."

*

"Cum," Kali said as she joined me in the river. "It's called cum. I love getting it all over me. Tastes nice too, once you get used to it."

I wasn't sure I would. "How often does he make us do that?"

"At least once a day, but sometimes more. I remember one day, it was cold outside, a storm blowing up. We spent the whole day inside, making him come again and again and again. We were exhausted by the end of it."

"You and Barraneth?"

"Yeah. It's been just the two of us here for the past five years. She won't admit it, but I think she's relieved there's someone younger to take her place."

Kali moved closer to me. "Did you enjoy yourself in there, Affari?"

"Apart from the end."

She laughed. "That was the best bit. Shall I let you into a secret?"

"What?"

"Our lord and master is very good with his fingers."

Once again I had no idea what she meant, and once again she took me by the hand and led me into the fire-lit heart of the giant's fortress.

*

Kali lay down on her back on a mattress of furs. "Come on top of me," she said. "On your hands and knees."

I wasn't sure what she wanted. If maybe she wanted me to kiss her. We were both still naked, and the idea of my breasts hanging over her was an intimacy I was uncomfortable with. "Come on," she said. "I won't bite."

Which wasn't what I was worried about, but I did as requested.

I heard the giant moving about the cave behind us, but I was still trying to understand what Kali wanted me to do. She was looking up at me with a mischievous expression. We weren't actually touching except for my knees against her hips, which she was wriggling about playfully.

Before I could demand an explanation, I felt it. The giant pushing his cock between us. Through my parted thighs. Sandwiched by my belly and Kali's. Between my breasts.

The bulbous head rested on Kali's face, and she licked it lovingly. Once the shock of this strange and unexpected penetration passed, I joined in, licking the upper surface of the head.

Slowly the cock retreated again, the caress of the shaft against my thighs reawakening the throbbing excitement I had felt earlier.

He thrust forward again, more swiftly this time, and again we licked the head while it rested between our faces for a moment. This time as he withdrew again, I whimpered as the shaft brushed against my clit for an instant.

It was just the beginning. The giant continued this rhythm of thrust and withdrawal, his cock gliding between our bodies. The occasional touch against my clit was enough to make me cry out, and to make me wish for this unconventional fucking to continue forever.

Kali laughed as the cock splashed her face with the clear fluid that showed how much the giant was enjoying this. Before long, I could feel the slippery wetness against my skin as the cock glided between my breasts, and could taste it on the sensitive skin of the cock as it brushed past my lips.

I cried out in surprise as something hard pressed against my womanhood. I tried to look behind me, to see what it was, but the cock thrusting beneath me made it difficult. All I could see, from the corner of my eye, was the giant's hand.

The something nudged its way into me, easing me open, determinedly penetrating what had been guarded so carefully for years. I wanted to object, because I felt that I should, because nothing was supposed to go there except my husband...

... except it was my husband going there. They had kept me pure for him, and now he was taking my virginity, not with his cock but with a finger. Just a finger, but it felt so thick inside me, stretching me wide as it pushed in deeper and deeper. I could feel his knuckles like hard knots, driving into me, then slipping out, driving in, slipping out, his finger fucking me the way a man's cock would, while his cock continued its thrusting below.

I was in utter heaven, barely able to think. I just knew that I was being thoroughly fucked and I loved every moment of it. The incredible sense of fullness. The excitement of my clit. The magnificence of that giant cock.

"Can you feel it?" Kali said. "He's close."

"I feel it," I said. "I feel it."

With a wild violence the cock stiffened, and it spat out a stream of milky cum that hit my chin and sprayed across Kali's face. Again and again it stiffened and spat as the giant continued thrusting between us, until the space between us was thick with cum.

I didn't care. I was too distracted by the finger that was plunging in and out of me with furious speed. I was tense with a need I had never experienced before, and knew only that if the finger stopped I might die of pure frustration.

Kali reached up around the cock that danced between us to massage my cum-soaked breasts. As she tugged on my nipples and pinched them, I finally reached the precipice and climaxed for the very first time in my life. Waves of pleasure expanded through my whole body as I contracted about the finger within. The convulsions seemed to go on forever, helped along by Kali's stimulation of my nipples and the pulsing of the cock against my breasts as a final trickle of gooey cum dripped onto Kali's cheek.

And then it was over. The finger eased out of me, and the giant cock slithered free of us, and I collapsed onto Kali with a squelch of trapped cum, utterly exhausted but suffused with a wondrous sense of fulfilment.

"I think you'll be happy here," she whispered.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whispered back.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,803 Followers