The Gift!

Story Info
Flashing fun in the marina as they show me our new boat.
4.1k words
4.31
50.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I have had a few readers ask for the order if the stories about the adventures of Terry, Betty and my self. I can’t go back and # them all but all of the stories in the future will have * and the #. To those of you who fallow them thanks. Again no apologies for the spelling or grammar I just do this for fun and as another way to expose my ladies in public! This one is a little long so just bare with me!

Saturday morning and the sun was coming into the bedroom making me feel warm. I move to my right to find the bed empty so I turn to my left and snuggle up to my girl friends soft ass. I had just about dosed back off when I felt the bed move. I rolled onto my back to find my wife Terry kneeling with one knee on the bed and setting a big tray of coffee and sweet rolls on the bed. She was wearing only a smile and some tine little t-back thing panties. She always dressed like that for me on the weekend knowing how much I loved looking at her like that.

“Good morning.” She said with a big smile.

“Hi baby.” I said as I set up. “That my dear is just what the doctor ordered!” I felt Betty turn over and then she wrapped her self around me pushing her tummy into my naked back. I put my hand back over her hip and cupped her ass cheek. “And this makes it perfect!”

I took the cup of coffee Terry offered me as Betty moved to set Indian stile next to the tray. Her naked little pussy opened it’s flower to me and I felt my self lengthen as I looked at her clit slipping it’s hard little head from between her soft hairless lips. She smiled at me and her nipples grew under my gaze. Terry moved over kissing Betty softly and then gently moved onto the other side of the bed so the three of us were setting next to the round tray. She picked up a cinnamon roll and took a bite. You have no idea how hot it is to watch a lady eating a role in bed when all she is wearing is a white shear T-back panty. Again my cock let me know it had been a few days and was more than ready to plug into either or both of my lovers!

We had our bed custom made when Betty had moved in with us and at eight feet square there was more than enough room of us to set and have our breakfast snack. I could see that Betty wanted to talk about something at she looked from Terry to me. I could also see a slight smile on Terry’s sweet lips as she took another bite of roll.

“Ok what’s up besides this?” I pointed to my now fully erect dick.

“Do you want to tell him or should I”? Asked Betty as she reached over taking my cock in her hand. She gave it a couple of pulls and went back to her coffee.

“No sweet hart. This is your idea so you tell him and Sam I am behind her one hundred percent on this.” Terry said.

I took a sip of my coffee. “Well what am I in for now?”

“Wait a minuet sweet hart.” Betty got up and kissed me. “I’ll be right back!”

I looked at Terry and she just smiled and shook her head. “OH you are going to like this Sam!”

I pointed to her soft woman hood as I looked at how her panties had pulled up between her vagina lips. “Well I know I would like some of that!” I said.

“She laughed. “Just relax big boy I am sure you are going to get lucky in more ways than one today!”

Betty walked back into the room as Terry slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom. She had brushed her hair and put on her make up just the way I liked it, which was very light. She had also slipped on a white sports bra and some black spandex bike shorts. The little ring in her belly button caught my eye as she moved back onto the bed.

“What were you going to talk to me about?” I asked.

“We can wait for Terry. Just drink your coffee.” She was a little nervous as she spoke really making me wonder what was up!

Terry came back into the room wearing one of my white shirts unbuttoned and tied just below her big 36c breasts. This meant I could see a whole lot of them when she moved and her dark nipples were plainly on display to any one that looked at her. Her shorts were white and glove tight and I could just make out her dark little landing strip bush as she walked to us.

Betty had not said any thing as she sat on the bed waiting for Terry but I could see she was enjoying letting me look at her. Her nipples were hard making little points in her bra top as Terry moved to stand beside her at the foot of the bed.

“Ok Sam, I know how much you love your sail boat, but it’s to dam small for the three of us. When we spend the night on her we sleep right on top of each other and well, shit Sam it’s just to small!” she took Terry’s hand. “So,” She looked at Terry for support. “I want us to go today and buy a bigger one!” I started to say something and she put up her hand to stop me. “Terry and I talked about it and she told me about the one you have dreamed of for the last couple of years.” She reached over pushing some hair up off of my forehead. “So Terry and I went to look at it the other day. We found we liked it to and want to take you to see it right now.” She put her arm around Terry. “Dressed just like this to make it a little more fun for you!”

I smiled at the thought of my girls going out in their short outfits. “Well I guess, if that’s what you are offering. But just how sweet is the pot? I mean I love what are you wearing, so ok we can go look I suppose."

Betty smiled at me. “OH I can see you are thinking. You’re thinking about taking us out and showing us off and then not buying any thing! Sam I know it’s because of the money.” She leaned onto the bed taking her coffee.

I looked at Terry and she just smiled at me. “She has it all worked out so just listen!”

“Thanks sweet hart.” Betty cupped Terry’s soft bottom. “The guy at the marina said he will give you what you want for your boat in trade. That will knock the price way down.” She stood up and walked across the bed stopping so that her pussy was just even with my face. She knelt down over me and set between my legs so that her spandex covered pussy was rubbing on my hard cock. She wrapped her arms around me and I could see some tear’s in her eye as she spoke to me again. “Sam I love you! We have been together as a family for well over a year now and I think that the three of us are mated for life. Don’t you?”

I pulled her closer kissing her eyes. I looked at Terry to see her smiling at me. “Yes Betty I think we will be with each other from now on. I love you to.” I put my arm up to Terry and she moved over on to the bed next to us. I pulled her down kissing her as she sat next to us. She leaned in kissing Betty softly as I held her in my arms. Man how I loved watching them kiss!

“Betty sweet hart you are right we are a family. It’s ok!” Terry said and she kissed her again and then kissed me.

“Ok then,” Betty started again, “I have the money left over from when the ass hole,” she never said his name any more. It was just ass hole when she talked about him, “sold the house. Sam it is a lot of money and I want us to buy this fucking boat!”

“Ok, OK, Shees!” I kissed her again. “Are you wearing panties?”

“No! Dam is that all you can think of!” She said as she wiped her eyes.

“Well you have been grinding your self on me for the last five minutes you know!”

She stood up pulling her shorts down over her hips. “Is this ok?” She smiled at me as she let me look at her soft round bottom

“Oh yes! Now just let me get dressed.” I looked at Terry. “Are you wearing any panties and are you ok with this?”

“No I don’t have on any panties either and yes, I totally agree with Betty the boat is to small. Sam she really wants to do this! She just want us all to be happy.” She moved closer to Betty. She looked at her. “And I love her very much!” They kissed each other a long deep kiss as I got up. I smacked them both on the ass as I walked past.

“Give me fifteen minutes!”

I came out of the house to find the girls standing by Betty’s SUV. “I want to drive. I guess sense this is my idea it might as well be all my fault if it goes wrong and driving can just be part of it!”

I climbed into the back seat and enjoyed the chitchat of the two girls as their excitement built for what I thought was going to be our shopping trip. It was fun not to drive and it only seamed like a few minutes and we were at the dock in the marina. The girls climbed out of the big Ford and Betty came to my side as Terry stood waiting for me to get out of the back seat.

Betty reached over running her hand over my dick through my shorts as I stood next to the truck door. She started to giggle as she took a couple of steps back so she was just out of my reach and after a quick look around pulled her top up over her breasts! She cupped them shaking the mat me as she smiled at Terry and me. Laughing she turned and ran to the dock. I watched her sweet ass moving and rippling showing us that all those hours on the bike at the gym paid off for her.

Terry moved up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. She stuck her hands down the front of my shorts catching a hold of my dick as she pushed her breasts into my back. “Just makes you want to throw her down and lick her all over don’t it? You know, if you had told me five years ago I would love another woman I would have smacked you, but dam Sam I do love her and am so glad she is in our lives.” She pulled me so that I turned to face her running her hand up under my shirt to pinch my nipples, “Please just go along with her until you see what she and I have done. Sam trust me you are going to like it!”

I look at hard at her as I realized there was more going on than boat shopping. “Do you love me?” I asked.

“Yes with all my hart! You know that!” she said as I turned back to look for Betty. She was standing by the gate to the dock looking back at us all smiles.

“Ok then let’s go find out what our other wife and see what you two nuts have done to me.”

Terry took off running to catch Betty. I love to watch her run and the way her breasts bounce up and down. Her nipples were rock hard as I got to them and Betty opened the gate. I could see my boat at the end of the dock and in its place in my slip was the boat of my dreams! A Hunter 48!

“What the fuck!” I said.

We were just about to go down the walkway to the dock. “Oh Miss Scott!” some guy was walking to us. “We have done every thing you asked and she is all ready!” His eyes ran over her body as he spoke to Betty. His eyes stopped at her bulging pussy mound as he let them run over her. He handed her some keys as his gaze went to Terry’s tits. Her dark nipples were still hard and showing through her white top. He licked his lips as his eyes went over them. “ Please just come see me later.” Again he took Betty’s cloths off with his eyes.

“OK we will. This is my husband Sam and I am sure we will be up a little later.” Betty said.

His eyes went to Terry’s tits again as he spoke and shook my hand. “Well you are a lucky man!” he still had not looked at me. “Ok then, enjoy your selves and we will see you later.” Terry bent over just enough to let him see into the top of her shirt. He was looking at her as her turned and started to walk back to his office. He almost fell as he missed a step down over the curb and Terry just smiled at him.

“Are you ok?” she asked him.

“Umm, yes! Yes, we will see you later.” Her was bright red as he walked away.

Terry was giggling as we walked down the pier. “I don’t know what happens to that guy! I don’t think he has ever seen any ones boobs before!” she said as we walked up to the Hunter.

“None like yours any way.” I said. Why is this Hunter here and who moved my boat?” I said more than just a little aggregated.

Terry said, “Ok, now stop right here Sam, and just relax!” she took my hand. “Look at her name!”

I had not noticed until she said it, but the hunter had the name I had told the girls about and wanted to name my next boat.

TWO ARE - SLIPPERY WHEN WET

Marina Del Ray

I looked at Betty and she had tears in her eyes again as Terry moved up behind me putting her arms around me. Betty gave me the key the guy had given her.

“I love you Sam! She is yours!” she came to me hugging me to her, trembling in my arms. I lifted her face up to look at me and with a slight smile she said. “I had every thing moved off of your old boat and used her in trade.” She started to cry harder, “I hope it’s ok! God Sam I love you so much and you take such good care of me and love me for who I am and well, I just didn’t have any idea life could be so good until I fell in love with you!” She held her arm out to Terry who had stepped back wanting this to be Betty’s moment. “Don’t be mad at Terry this was all my idea! I just wanted to do something nice for you!”

Terry moved around and into our embrace so we were in a three-way hug.

“Oh Betty there is now way I can be mad! God I love you and any thing you do is ok! Terry and I both love you and our lives have never been so full or happy as they are now.” I looked at the shining new boat. “But I can’t pay for her!” Betty let go of Terry putting both arms around me again as Terry stepped back.

Terry spoke very softly to me. “Sam honey, there are no payments. She paid cash for her and had her outfitted just like you have told me so many times. Every thing you have ever said you would want on your dream boat is there.”

Terry moved back up to us and reaching around Betty she mashed her tits into her back as she pulled us all three into a big hug again. She kissed the back of Betty’s neck and then looked up at me.

“There is one little detail I left out though.” Terry got a wicked grin on her face. “While I go up and sign the new slip agreement Betty wants you to make love to her!” stepping up on her toes Terry kissed me. “She said she wanted to be the first lady to get fucked on her and I think it’s ok!” she pushed me to betty, “So take her and fuck the shit out of her while I go tease the sales guy!” Terry kissed Betty and with a knowing smile started to walk away. “All I can say is that one of you had better have enough steam left to take care of me when I get back! This is making me horny as hell!”

Betty pulled me over to the ladder going up to the boats deck. I watched her ass as she climbed and stepped over onto the Hunter. “Let me have the keys kind sir.” I gave them to her and she unlocked the hatch cover then handed them back to me. She smiled at me through red eyes as she took my other hand and pushed it between her legs and up tight to her pussy.

It was on fire!

“Sir I know you want to look around but,” She hooked her thumbs in her shorts and standing right there out on the open deck pulled them down so they dropped at her feet. “I didn’t think you would mind if I got a little more comfortable.” She pointed to a little sign over the hatchway and then pulled off her sports bra dropping it next to her shorts.

THIS BOAT IS CLOTHING OPTIONAL

She turned and went down the ladder and into the boats’ lounge. She sat on the couch as I went down and stood in front of her. She pulled both feet up onto the couch so they were right by her now fully exposed ass. She held her knees open with her hands so that her pussy was on full display to me. Her nipples were rock hard and as I let my eyes drop to her woman hood I could see her white liquid seeping out of her hot wet hole and down over her puckered little back hole. Her clit was hard and full of blood. Her eyes were on fire with lust and half closed as she watched me looking at her.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and stroked it slowly as I watched her holding her self-open to me. “Touch it for me.” I said

“I can’t! It will make me cum!” She was breathing hard as she looked at my stiff cock.

“I want to watch you cum! I want to see your wetness as it runs out of you and then I want to slip this deep into you! Would you like this in you?”

“Oh yes Sam!”

“Then touch it!”

She ran her finger over her clit about three times and went over the top! She was shaking as she looked at me and grunted through her cum. “OHHHGgggggod Sam pus, sss push it in me! Hooooo!”

I moved to my knees between her open thighs. I put my cock at her opening and pushed! I could feel her pussy spasm from her cum as I pushed deep into her in one slow shove! She hooked her legs around my hips pulling me tight to her mound. Betty was shaking hard as she came again only this time she came around my cock! I started pumping her making her grunt with each push as she pulled her knees back up to her tits. I pulled her feet up putting them on my shoulder as I went faster and deeper into her. Her grunts were pushing me on!

“Ung, ung oh, oh ung umm ohohoh, ggod! Oh Sam cuming, I, I’m cumming! OHHHHHHHh oh god, do it to me! Do it, ooh do it to meeeee!”

I pulled on her knees pushing even harder into her as I unloaded my balls into her!

“OH BETTTYYYY OH TAKE IT SWe, SWEET hart! Ohhhhhhhhh god YESSSSSS!”

I held my self as deep in her as I could, pushing, pushing hard into her as my cock emptied into her waiting womb! I collapsed onto her smashing her tits into my chest as I smothered her with kisses. I kept my self-pushed up tight to her vagina so that even after I grew soft I could stay in her. I looked into her eyes as she caught her breath.

“I love you Betty!”

“I love you to Sam!”

We held each other for a while until she pushed me back. “I take it every thing is ok and that I am not in trouble.”

“Ho no sweetheart. I just worry about you spending your money like this.” I pulled back from her looking at her pussy as my squirt ran from her open pussy dripping back over her brown hole. She started to put her feet down and I stopped her.

“I want to see you! Don’t close them!”

She gave me a side ways look as she pulled her feet back up next to her bottom. “Get me something then. I am leaking all over the place!”

I smiled at her as I moved to the small kitchen to get some paper towels. “Yes you are!”

I knelt in front of her to clean her up. “Sam trust me. I have way more money than I will ever be able to spend. I have watched you as you took me in and never asked me for any thing. You have never once asked me to even pay for a night outs dinner. I have worked but because I wanted to not because you asked me to. I love you and Terry and want us to be comfortable.” I pulled on her clit as I wiped her clean. I looked up at her. “It’s just something I wanted for us.” She pulled on my ears putting my face right next to her soft wet hole. “Now kiss it.” I sucked her clit into my mouth and then kissed it. “Ok now then let’s look at your new toy!”

Betty slipped on a white lace cover up as I pulled up my shorts. We went top side and looked at all the stuff and I was in the motor room looking at it when I felt the boat move. I poked my head out to see Terry kiss Betty.

“Well I can see by the look in your eyes he took care of you.” She looked at Betty and then back to me, “God I need it to! Come with me!” and she pulled Betty down the ladder and into the lounge.

I gave them a few minutes and went below to find them deep into a 69. I watched them for a few minutes as they sucked each others pussy’s, letting my cock grew hard again. Terry was on top and I moved up behind her. I slipped my dick into her pussy and started fucking her as Betty licked her.

Terry came with a shudder and a howl! “Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she was pushing on me so hard it hurt as she finished and I pulled back letting Betty finish her as she came to.

They held each other as I moved up to Terry. She knew what I wanted and pulled my cock into her mouth sucking me hard. I only lasted a little bit and as I started to cum Betty moved in to help Terry as they both sucked my cum from me. I watched as they shared it between them before they both swallowed my seed!

We lay there in a sweaty heap until Terry said. “Can you drive this thing Sam?”

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers
12