The Gift

Story Info
She gets a surprise on her birthday.
2.8k words
4.14
37.5k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive back at your apartment after a Friday night out celebrating your birthday with some friends. You had a great time. Your friends showered you with presents, some sweet, some sexy, but all greatly appreciated. But, there was little flaw in the otherwise perfect evening. You were a little disappointed that the one guy you had invited, and really wanted to be there, had to beg off due to having to go into work late that night to take a conference call with an overseas client.

You reach your door and fumble a bit with your key, giggling, because you're a bit buzzed from all the wine you consumed at the party. You take an extra moment to get the key in the lock, then open the door and step inside.

You pause and look into your pitch-black apartment. You wonder if you had forgotten to leave a light on when you left. Your hand reaches for the light switch just inside the door when the door suddenly closes and you are grasped from behind, a large body forcing you face-first into the wall. You feel the sharp tip of a blade at your cheek and a guttural voice whispering into your ear, "Move and I'll cut you up. Make a noise and you're dead." The sudden shock of adrenaline blasts away the fuzziness from your brain. You let out a tiny squeak and nod your head. You catch the hint of a scent. It seems familiar... then a cloth is against your face. A cloyingly-sweet scent fills your nostrils and consciousness fades.

************************************

You awaken disoriented. You open your eyes, but all is darkness. You smell leather and feel a rough texture against your face and realize you've been hooded. Parting your parched lips, your tongue slips out and encounters the cold, rough metal of a zipper covering your mouth.

You pause to take assessment of your situation. Cool air caresses your skin from your neck down your naked body to your bare toes. The front of your hips seem to be pressed into some sort of bar with your torso arched at a 45 degree angle over it. You are held in this position with your arms extended in-line with your body and cuffed with your wrists more than shoulder-width apart. Your ankles are also spread below the bar and cuffed more than shoulder-width apart, too. You've been suspended like one of the melted clocks in Salvadore Dali's "The Persistence of Memory".

Enclosed by the hood, a bout of claustrophobia kicks in and you begin to pant rapidly as your blood pressure soars. Your body twists, turns and pulls, but you are securely, helplessly, bound in place. You make a conscious effort to slow your breathing, slowly calming down.

Just when you begin to relax, there's the cold touch of sharp steel against one of your dangling breasts. Your muffled scream flows from the mask as you try to wrench your body up and away from the blade's cold tip against your hot flesh. Your heart races as you struggle again to get enough air through the nasal holes of the hood.

A hand grips your long hair, which you only now realize has been pulled through the crown of the hood to hang in a ponytail down your back. The hand pulls your head up and back and the blade caresses your stretched throat as the guttural, now leather-muffled voice says in your ear, "Scream all you want now. Even if without the hood to muzzle you, there's no one close enough to hear you scream."

The knife is removed and the hand releases your hair allowing your head to droop down as your body shudders and you gasp for breath, fighting the panic still climbing in your system.

Blinded by the mask, you struggle to make out any sounds through the leather of the hood, but the few sounds you hear are indistinguishable.

Suddenly, you hear a sharp *crack!* a millisecond before the skin of your dangling left breast explodes like it's on fire. Too shocked in body and mind, you don't react until another *crack!* rents the air and your right breast bursts into an inferno of pain. A hood-muffled scream tears from your throat. Your head falls forward in a daze as more blows are applied to one breast, then the other. Your abused nipples are rock-hard under the flickering lash, and you realize to your immense shame that your pussy is dripping wet.

As the pain begins to settle down into a campfire-size rather than a bonfire, your nipples are cruelly pinched between rough, leather-gloved fingers and pulled down until your rounded breasts are conical in shape. You moan inside the hood. One nipple is released and the other is suddenly pinched harder in the metal grip of a clamp. You gasp. A moment later, the other nipple receives the same treatment.

Feeling a slight motion in the clamps, you realize they are attached to each other by a dangling chain. The chain sags further down, dragging your engorged nipples with it, as weights are attached to the chain and it is set to swinging. You groan louder as a trickle of pussy juice slips down your thigh. You hang from your bonds as the weights hang from your distended nipples. Your mind begins to fog.

When you next become aware, you feel a smooth rounded shaft being run up and down your pussy juice-coated inner thighs. You tremble at the touch. It travels down, then up, down, then up, finally going higher and higher up your sensitive inner thigh. You find yourself pleading in your mind for that caress to rub your engorged clit. Your body needs to cum. Your clit is throbbing from being blood-engorged for so long without relief. But, just as the rounded tip approaches your steamy crotch, it detours up across the swell of your abundant ass-cheek. The juice-slickened tip continues its tour upwards to the small of your back, then back down through the cleft of your buttocks. Again, you plead in your head for it to continue down to nudge your needy clit. This time, the tip stops completely, hovering just at the bottom of your anal cleft. Between one heartbeat and the next, the heft of the 3" wide, 8" long butt plug is rammed between your ass-cheeks, slams through your unprepared asshole and deep into your vulnerable bowels. Your back arches as you scream. Your ass feels like a grenade has just blown you apart from inside. Endorphins cascade into your brain and your body explodes into a mind-numbing orgasm. Your throat becomes sore as your screams turn from those of pain, to those of ecstasy. As the peak subsides, your exhausted body dangles once again from your constricting bonds.

You come to once again. Your head still enshrouded in the leather hood. Its clinging material now soaked in in your sweat and tears. Your body is sticky with sweat and your crotch and thighs are tacky with your vaginal secretions.

The guttural voice is back at your ear, "Good! The whore awakens."

You cringe and gathering a tiny bit of your shattered self-esteem, you mumble into the mask, "I'm NOT a whore!"

"What's that?", the voices says. "You're not a whore? Why, sure you are! Only a whore would pass out from pleasure while having her ass abused so hard and so deeply."

Your mind tries to rebel against that thought, but you are mortified to realize that he just might be right. You DID ultimately enjoy the pain and its resulting pleasure. Your pussy quivers and your aching butt clenches at the thought, sending a shiver through your body.

You are wrenched from your reverie as the tip of a leather riding crop smacks into your exposed, defenseless cunt. The whippy, rounded rod parting your swollen pussy-lips, as the flat leather tip smacks into your tender clit. You suck in air before erupting with a keening screech. You try to press hips forward to escape the blistering tattoo of the crop, but you're held in place by the bar. Your voice turns into a whimper, then a continuous moan, as your body betrays you by slowly arching back into the assault on the sacred mound of your womanhood.

The rising tide of an on-rushing orgasm climbs higher and higher as the pleasure hormones flood your overfatigued mind. Cunt juices pour from your excruciatingly aching vulva. And just as the tsunami is about to come crashing into the shore, the riding crop stops, leaving you hanging over the precipice of the mother-of-all orgasms.

Your throat rumbles as the hood-muffled wail of unfed-lust fills the air. Pleading. Begging. Whimpering. Moaning with unfulfilled carnality.

The hand snatches your ponytail, twisting your head up and back, sending blades of sharp pain into your scalp.

The voice is once again at your ear, "What a fucking slut you are! Nothing but a fucking slave to abuse and pleasure. Begging to have her cunt whipped! Is that what you want you little fuck-doll? IS IT? Do you want me to continue whipping your cunt? Are you a WHORE? A SLUT? A FUCK-TOY for my enjoyment?"

Your mind reels. You hang on the edge of unquenched desire, the likes of which you have never before known to exist. You are poised at the apex of an earth-shattering, life-changing, all-encompassing decision.

The last vestige of your old-self falls away. You lay claim in your soul to the titles of "whore", "slut", "fuck-toy" and even "sex-slave".

You nod your head in acquiescence, jerking against the fist still clenched in your hair, sending stabs of fresh, glorious pain into your scalp.

You scream in delight as a long, thick, steel-hard bar of man-flesh buries itself to the balls in your quaking cunt. The spongy head bouncing off your cervix with every thrust. Your hips being pounded into the restraining bar in front.

Your pussy spasms. Clenching the plundering spike hard in the hot abyss of your gluttonous fuckhole.

The hand in your hair yanks hard, sawing back and forth, like it's holding the reins to a bucking bronco.

The other hand skims under your belly and between your thighs, latching onto your clit, smashing it between finger and thumb.

You cum harder than ever before. Jets of hot liquid explode from your open cunt, soaking your lower body and his, as you experience the no-longer mythic female ejaculation.

Lights explode behind your closed, weeping eyes, as your whole being transcends into another plane of existence. Where pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain, and all is beautiful, floating in a pool of blinding light.

You pass out.

************************************

Something small and sharp is poking through your lips, jabbing your tongue. You try to lift your head away, but the voice says, "Hold still. It's a straw. Drink. You need to replace some fluids."

You suck at the straw, moaning a bit as the wetness soothes the arid desert of your mouth and aching throat. The slight citrus taste of the sports drink revives you a bit, though your still-suspended, tortured/pleasured body still aches.

When the straw sucks air from the now emptied container, it is withdrawn and a hand cups your chin, lifting your head. You lick your lips and finally realize the imprisoning zipper has been opened.

Fingers gently stroke your throat as the voice speaks once again, "Only one more task awaits completion, whore, then you will be set free."

A warm knot of flesh presses against your lips. You instinctively open your mouth as the long, thick shaft of his cock slips into your now moist mouth.

As the one hand continues to stroke your throat, the other hand once again grips your ponytail. But, unlike the other times, this time it just helps you to hold your head up.

You begin to slip your tongue from side to side, licking the underside of the shaft as it slips in and out of your mouth. You lave away the musky-crustiness of your dried secretions clinging to it. Soon, that taste is replaced by the unadulterated taste of male flesh. A stray thought about biting down flits across your mind, but is quickly quashed by the knowledge that a good whore does not allow her teeth to touch the velvety flesh of her master's cock. Your mind stutters, "Wait! 'Her Master's cock'?". Yet, the phrase resonates in your mind and you know that it is true. You are HIS whore. HIS Slut. HIS little fuck-toy. You don't even know who HE is, but you belong to him body and soul.

He begins to pump faster. His hand grips your ponytail closer to where it emerges from the hood. His stroking fingers now tighten on your jaw. The head of his prick drives deeper than before. You try to gasp as the head pops into your throat, turning the gasp to a gag. Your eyes tear up and your body spasms with the need to breathe. The cock pulls back and your lips open wide to suck air around the mouth-filling rod. Just as your lungs fill, the dick drives into your throat once again and begins steadily fucking into and out of your throat. You cough and struggle not to gag every time it invades your stretched throat. You settle into his rhythm and begin to relax. You feel a craving rise from inside you. You want him to use your throat. Your want him to fuck your face. And most of all, you want him to spew his cum inside you. You need to be anointed with his sacred fluid offering. You suck harder.

His rhythm becomes erratic. The cock-head popping in and out of your throat. You send your tongue swirling around the trembling pole of hot man-meat.

The hands tighten on your hair and jaw. His thrusts become a disjointed staccato. Then, he drives deep and explodes. The first blast of searing cum spurting directly down your gullet. His hips buck, pulling the head back into your mouth as his next surge fills your mouth with his hot seed. You suck and swallow and suck again as his liquid tribute spurts in your mouth or down your throat.

In that instant, you again catch the hint of a scent... a recognition... a memory. It tickles the back of your brain, but you are too exhausted to bring it to the surface.

The cock softens in your mouth and you suck to get the last drops of HIS cum.

He pulls his dick out of your lips and says, "Very good. That was your last lesson. You've graduated Magna CUM Louder. Congratulations you're not only a whore, but now a cum-slut, too."

You begin to say something in reply, but the cloyingly-scented cloth covers your mouth and nose again, and consciousness slips away. The last thing you hear is "Sleep, my little whore. Your time is done."

************************************

Your mind rises from a dream. It was a strange dream. An erotic dream. A twisted, sick, yet fantastically fulfilling dream.

You snuggle closer to the warm and naked male body beside you. A smile forms on your lips as you sigh. Then a scent tickles your nose. You breathe deeper, taking it in. You recognize the scent of your dream. You open your eyes and rise up, turning to look me in the eyes. Your mouth drops open as you struggle for something to say. Slowly you look around you. You see we're in my cabin high in the mountains. You turn and look through the archway into the living room and see there the bar... the chains... the cuffs. You feel a slight residual aching in your pussy, ass, throat. and limbs.

You turn back to me and I say, "Happy Birthday, Baby."

You stutter, "Y-y-y-y-y-you didn't have a conference call, did you?"

"No, Baby I didn't," I say.

"It wasn't a dream was it? It was you all along? And what day is it anyway?," you ask.

"It's Sunday. You slept the past 24 hours. You really needed them to recover after all I put you through. So, yes, it was all real... and at the same time not. You always told me that the one fantasy you've never been able to fulfill was your rape fantasy," I reply. "I decided to take it a step further. I hope you enjoyed your gift."

You stare at me as the cards finally all fall into place. You had mentioned your rape fantasy several times when we we're in the heat of passion or relaxing after a particularly strenuous bout. But, you never thought anyone would actually do it for you.

You look into my eyes, as tears slip down your cheeks. "I loved my gift, darling," you say as you bend down to hug me tight and kiss me deeply.

You break the kiss and lift up a bit, our eyes are locked together as you whisper, "I have a gift for you as well. It's... me. Body and soul. You've taken me places no one has ever done or could ever do before. You've opened my eyes to a whole new realm of pleasure. I'm YOUR whore... YOUR fuck-toy... YOUR cum-slut. I love you. Completely. Now and forever."