The Gift

Story Info
A couple explores the joys of a different kind of PDA
3.1k words
4.21
19.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from a long day to find the house empty. On the table, there ia a package from you, neatly wrapped with a big pink bow. I must have been good to deserve something special for no reason. I'm anxious to find what's in this box, but I take my time removing the tape, preserving the paper. I want to rip the paper like an impatient child on Christmas morning, but I don't. I want to savor how amazing it feels that you thought of something nice for me.

Finally, when I've unwrapped the box and removed what was inside, my anxiousness at the surprise awaiting me has morphed into anticipation. You have made me so excited I could burst, but you aren't even in the room. Hell, you aren't even in the house. Right now, I just want to follow the instructions you've given me. Once I find you, I will find release.

I go into our bedroom and change, slipping on my favorite panties. I carefully place the toy you've left between my lips. I slide my panties up and press my thighs together, wiggling a bit to feel the hard toy press against my clit.

"Fuck," I say, biting my lip. If I wasn't such a good girl I might go finger myself before I go to meet you. Nobly, I refrain, and I dress and finish grooming myself. I can feel myself getting more and more aroused as each moment passes, but again, I don't rush. Waiting just makes the release even better.

I look myself over in the mirror one last time. 'No, the red lipstick looks too slutty,' I tell myself. I quickly wipe it off, applying a color one shade lighter than my lips instead. Pleased with my appearance, I hurry to find you. With each step, the toy bounces ever-so-slightly, and the wetness that leaks out of me reminds me how badly I need you.

I feel my pulse racing as I wait through red lights and stop signs. I can feel the flush all across my face and chest, probably making me look as red as the signs. I don't care though. I turn the air conditioner up and try to slow my breathing. I don't want anyone noticing that I'm all worked up and ruining what you have planned.

After what feels like forever, I park my car. I flip down the lighted mirror and check myself quickly. I'm surprised that my cheeks aren't the color of beets. There is a wanton look in my eye, and an overly keen observer might just figure out what's up. I giggle to myself, and try to look as ordinary as possible while I go to meet you.

The air is cool inside the restaurant, thank goodness, and I tell the hostess that my date is waiting for me. She gives me a friendly smile and directs me toward your table. I expect to see you facing the direction I would come from, but instead your back is to me as I approach. You've forced me to have to announce my arrival.

Gingerly, I place my fingertips on your shoulder. "Hi," I say, sitting down across from you.

You smile and take a sip of your water. My skin burns, and I wish I had water of my own. The ice cubes might help settle me down. But then I look at your mouth, and I get even hotter. There's no hope for me.

"Hello," you say softly, setting the perspiring glass onto the table. "You got my gift?" You ask me. You look so sly and proud of yourself at this moment, it is everything I can do to not leap over the table and devour you like an animal. Somehow, my instincts remain intact and I manage to answer your question.

"I did," I say, smiling. "Thank you so much." I tilt on the seat, pressing my knees together, and I moan softly. I want you to see how much I appreciate it. I bite my lip when I see that you notice.

I take deep breaths, trying to control myself, knowing the waiter will probably come any second and ask us if we want drinks. Yes, I want a fucking drink.

"Why'd you decide to treat me? It's not my birthday or anything," I ask.

"You don't like it?" I pray that the hurt puppy-dog look you're giving me is put on, because my poor slutty heart couldn't bear it if you thought I was being ungrateful.

My frown is in danger of turning into a pout. "No!" I say loudly. "Sorry. I like it, like a lot." I place my foot on your shin and gently stroke your leg through your pants while I give you a look that you know means remorse.

You sigh. "Maybe I spoil you too much?" You ask aloud. The waiter comes and then quickly returns with more icy liquids, which I desperately need. You ask me about my day, and if I checked the mail, and all the other mundane things you could think of while I pretended to be interested in the menu. We had never been to this restaurant before, and judging by the nearly complete lack of other customers, I doubted we would ever come back again. I finally settled on something I knew I wouldn't even eat along with a drink with various types of alcohol in it. I wasn't here for the food anyway.

When the waiter asks for our order, you motion for me to go first. Ever the gentleman! As I begin to speak, I feel the vibrator pressed against my clit start to buzz softly. I swallow, hoping the waiter doesn't catch on. However, I also tilt my pelvis forward just a tiny bit to press into the vibrator a little bit more. By the time I finish the order, you've increased the intensity four times. Now, there's a persistent, very pleasurable buzz making my clit tingle and my pussy drip.

You try asking me questions, but I am finding it harder and harder to speak. You turn the vibration down just a little, and now I can speak.

"Oh, god," I say. "I am so wet right now," I tell you.

"Good," you say. I move my foot up to your lap and feel your hardness pressing against the inside of your zipper. It feels good to know that you're enjoying this too. "How does it feel?"

"It feels so good," I say.

"No one in here knows how close my little slut is to coming, do they?" You ask me.

I bite my lip and shake my head no as you increase the pulsations. It is even stronger than it was before. I resist the urge to rock my hips against the seat, deciding instead to press my thighs together as to not attract unwanted attention. The vibration escalates once again when the waiter returns with our booze. I quickly mutter "Thank you" to the table top in hopes that the waiter will go away.

You let up on the intensity of the vibrations on my clit. Of course you aren't going to let me come so soon. We haven't even gotten to the main course yet. "Don't forget your drink," you say. I pick it up and drink from the straw, but as I suck I keep my eyes focused on yours.

"I want more," I say, half-moaning. "Please," I plead. This time, I do move my hips just a little, hoping you will notice.

"Not yet," you say, turning the vibrating down very low.

"No," I groan. I try to pout, but I laugh instead. You are going to draw this out for as long as possible. I'll need to remind myself later that waiting makes it more fun. "You wanna play a game?" You ask.

"Does it involve you bending me over this table and pounding my pussy?" I retort. Now I sound like a brat.

"You wish," you say. "It will be fun." You hold up the remote so I can see it. I get the hint and agree to play the game.

"You can see the front door from here, right?" you ask. I nod. "Good," you say. You take out your phone and type out a quick message.

"Is this the game?" I wonder aloud. "You want me to tell you if I see things? Oh, here's a table. There's a glass of water."

You give me a sour look. "Just wait. Keep looking at the door."

I skeptically do as I am told. I feel an instant reward as the vibrations on my clit increase. I want to look at you and smile and let my eyes tell you how much I love what you're doing to me, but instead I keep my eyes fixed on the door obediently. I bite my lip and groan lightly, praying that you'll hear but that no one else will.

A man walks through the door. He looks around a little, and then the hostess seats him at a table near us. "Do you see that man?" you ask, without turning to see who had entered.

"Yes," I say, turning to look at you.

"Would you fuck that man?" you ask casually.

"Um," I say, looking down at the table. "I don't know."

"Yes or no," you say.

"I guess," I confess. I keep my eyes cast down, but then you increase the vibration again.

"Look at the door," you tell me after you check the time on your phone. "Tell me if you would like to suck the next guy's cock."

I raise my eyes and look at the door. When a tall, good-looking man walks through, I immediately start thinking of his cock in my mouth. He was seated by the hostess at the same table as the first man.

"Well?" you ask.

"Yes," I say, breathlessly, as you turn up the vibrations once more.

"Good," you tell me. Just then, the waiter comes back with our food. I had completely forgotten we were supposed to be eating. I glanced briefly at the waiter, sure that he knew how wet and horny I was. He was probably going to go right back to the kitchen and tell all the guys in the back what a whore was at table so-and-so.

I gave the waiter a goofy smile and gave him a drawn-out "thank you." When he turned away, you took the remote and increased the vibrations just a little bit. You looked at the time, and told me again, "Look at the man who is about to come in the door."

I nodded, and turned my eyes once more to the door. Another man came in, as attractive as the first two. In my mind, within seconds my naked body was hungrily pressed against his. I grunted as I thought about that man fucking me.

"You want to fuck him?" You ask.

"I would," I say, looking at you. My hands grip the sides of the table. "I need to be pounded," I tell you.

"You do," you reply. You turn the power up on the vibrator via the remote, and I have to bite my lip to keep from crying out. "What are you thinking about right now?" You ask.

"Being fucked," I say. "Being fucked really hard."

"By whom?" You ask.

"You. Or those men. I don't care," I groan. "I need a cock in me!" I feel my cunt muscles beginning to clench. "I need a big fat cock in my tight pussy!" I moan as I come, looking at your sweet face. You decrease the vibration, though you don't turn the power off completely. Once again I put my foot in your lap, and your cock feels like rock.

I take a long drink from my forgotten glass and clear my throat. "Thank you," I say, feeling woozy and warm all over.

"You will thank me," you say. "You are going to go into the men's room and wait for two minutes," you instruct me. "You can play with your pussy or do whatever you want. Just don't lock the door. And take your shirt and bra off so I can see your tits."

I take one last drink, stand, straighten my skirt, and hurry off toward the restrooms. I go in and turn on the light, and I look at myself in the mirror. I could try to count the seconds until you come, but I know I couldn't concentrate. Instead, I lean against the sink and remove my shirt and bra, setting them on top of my purse on the floor. My back is to the mirror, so I stand facing the door. I run my fingers over my hard nipples.

Only then do I realize that any of the men who had come in could walk in, or any of the other staff or patrons of the restaurant. I squeezed my nipples as I thought half-panicked about our awkward waiter opening the door and getting an eyefull of my tits, or maybe one of those good-looking guys from the other table. It made me even wetter thinking about being caught like this.

I continued to play with my nipples until the door opened. I didn't know if it had been twenty seconds or two minutes. I froze with my nipples pinched between my fingers while you slowly came through the door. You locked it behind you and came to me. "Hi, baby," you whispered into my ear. Your whisper melted into a kiss that traced my neck and shoulder as you wrapped your arms tight around my waist. As you pulled me toward you, I could feel how hard you were.

"Oh, hi," I mutter, enjoying being lavished with your kisses. One of my hands found it's way to your head, entangling with your hair as I pulled your mouth closer to me while the other one traveled to your lower back. I grabbed your ass and pulled you toward me as your hot mouth made its way to my nipple. I moaned and arched my back toward you. "I want you," I say breathlessly.

"Mmmm." You now have my other nipple in your mouth while your hand manipulates the first one.

"Fuck me," I say. "Please?"

You take my nipple in your teeth and shake your head.

"I need your cock!" I plead. "I need it in me!"

Your hand leaves my breast and I can hear you undoing your belt while your mouth still devours my nipples. "Yes, give me that big fat cock!" I reach down and start stroking your cock before you have it completely out of your pants.

Of course it is incredibly hard. You remove your mouth from my nipple, much to my disappointment. You press your mouth to mine briefly, your tongue quickly exploring my hot mouth. I feel your hand at the back of my neck and the other at my waist, and I obey as you begin to turn around. Then, you start pushing my shoulders downward.

Once I realize what you want, I stop kissing you and sink down to my knees on the cold tile. I take your shaft in my hand and start stroking it. You put your hand on the back of my head and gently push me toward your rigid cock. I place my tongue beneath the head and lick up and around the head. You pet my hair in approval, and I open my mouth to take your cockhead into my mouth. I start to gently suck while I grip the length of your prick with my hand. I take a little more of you into my mouth, and you groan with pleasure.

I remove my hand from your shaft while I work your cock deeper into my mouth. I take your balls into my hand and softly caress them as your cock begins to press into my throat. I breathe deeply through my nose as I open my throat and let your cock inside. You grunt and now your other hand is on my head, wrapped in my hair and pushing my face deeper into your crotch.

I choke a little, but you don't let up just yet. You grind into me just a little more, forcing your cock that much deeper into my throat. You withdraw a little so I can catch my breath, but then you force me forward a little harder. I squeal with delight as your cock violates my throat. You moan and pull your cock out so only the tip rests in my mouth. I can taste your precum, and saliva drips down my chin. I briefly note that it is good that I removed my shirt.

You stroke the back of my head with your thumb before you encourage my face forward again. I stretch my mouth to accommodate your hard cock, and I prepare my throat to take it as well. You thrust down my throat again and again, now fucking my face with a regular rhythm, using my hair for more leverage. I make gurgling sounds as you use my head as your fuck-toy, gasping for breaths between your thrusts. I continue to massage your balls while you fuck my mouth, and I hear your breaths become more rapid. I know you are getting close.

I look up and see you staring down at me, your eyes fixed on me. Your mouth is an "O" as you moan. "Fuck, fuck, you are such a little whore," you say when you catch me looking at you. "You're going to eat my come, you fucking slut," you tell me, jerking my hair just a little bit harder. If I could speak right now, I would tell you to fill me up with your hot cum.

As if you were reading my mind, you plant your cock as far back into my throat as it will go, forcing my nose against your pubes. I gag a little, and your cock twitches. The cum starts shooting into my throat, and you start to pull out, a river of cum flowing over my tongue and down my throat. I suck hungrily on your cock head when it gets near my lips. When you stop shooting cum, you pull your dick out and pull up your pants. I stand, and you pull me close for another kiss while you tweak my nipple with your thumb and forefinger.

"That was a nice thank you for the present," you say. I run my tongue along the inside of my mouth, tasting your cum a little more.

I smile. "It was a very nice gift. Maybe we can play with it some more?" I ask.

"We can," you say, leaning back to watch me put my bra and shirt back on. "I think I might invite those guys to sit at our table." You say as you leave the men's room.