The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers

The knight stood, no longer human but a black werewolf. With an easy swipe, he tore away his tunic and trousers. His glistening red cock was completely exposed from his furry sheath. Walking on thick, padded paws, he made his way to the she-wolf.

Around him, the still living lords and ladies began to change. Gasps and groans and moans turned to growls and screams. As with the knight, lords pleaded with their god. Lost prayers begging the divine savior to stop the madness creeping through them. Previously devout ladies bent to their hands and knees, arching their back for any male willing to take them. The half-changed women panted with lust and need as their sex dripped. Men took other men's wives or attacked the still human remainders. Howls of pain turned to cries of pleasure.

A noble's wife, completely naked with healing claw marks down her side, clung to the knight. The woman's breasts were swelling and she held an animal madness in her eyes. A small, brown tail arched from her wide hips and her sex was hidden from beneath a growing tuft of fur.

"Please, sir, knight," the woman gasped, her long tongue licking the drool away from her blackened lips. "Oh, oh god, please make it stop. Please, kill me. Kill me. Make it... make the heat... make it..." The woman groaned and pressed her still-human mouth to the knight's cock, her small, clawed paws wrapped around his length as she took him into her mouth, whimpering, fighting the lust and the revulsion in her changes. Another man, barely human, gripped her hips with sharp claws and she eagerly raised herself to him.

The knight backhanded the woman. She fell to the ground with an angry, snapping snarl that turned into yips of pleasure as the man behind her plunged his thick wolf's cock deep into her slippery pussy.

"Yes. Yes yes yes. Fuck me!" the woman screamed. Her voice was turning deep and guttural as fangs and muzzle began to grow. "Fuck me harder! Mount me! Make me your bitch! Make me yoooooooowwwwwwl!"

Princess Isabella stood over a whimpering, bloody woman. The other woman, the wife of a prominent silver smith, was staring in horror at her own hand. Brown fur sprouted from her knuckles and along her wrists. Suddenly, the woman gasped and arched her back. The knight could smell the new heat spreading through the changing woman.

Without warning, the knight raked his claws down Princess Isabella's back. The princess howled as her tattered, bloody dress fell to the ground around her. Blood welled along her back, matting her blond fur. She turned and leaped, crashing into the huge black knight.

The two wolves tumbled, turning, snapping, fighting. She had changed him and, intuitively, he knew he was hers and would live and die at her command now but, he would take her. He would take her before any other male did. The knight fought with every ounce of his experience and that alone saved him. The she-wolf was stronger and faster than he was, despite her size. The fairy gifts had expressed themselves in her new form.

The knight locked his legs around the princess and he turned. They tumbled, black and blond until the princess lay on her stomach. The knight knew she was moments away from throwing him. With nearly suicidal strength, he bit into her shoulder as he pressed his still-erect cock between her thighs. The princess snarled and snapped but then, with a fluid motion, she rocked her hips up and back. The knight's pointed wolf's cock slid between the princess' wet, virgin lips.

The princess howled as she was filled for the first time in her life. The pain from being opened by the man's slick, red cock was immeasurable but she was in heat and she growled through it. Her wet lips gripped against him eagerly and she pushed her muzzle against the floor as he slowly pushed his knot against her. Princess Isabella opened to the knight, the hard muscles stretching to take all of him. She whimpered and whined in pain, lowering herself further to the ground until her soft, furry breasts were flattened under her.

Around them, men and women continued to change.

Unchanged women screamed in pain as they were taken by thick wolf cocks. They screamed out to god, to their husbands, to their king and lords until those same screams became cries for more. Cries for their own changes to come faster. Arching their half-furred backs with thick bushy tails as thick ropes of wolf cum spurted from between their own swelling, furry pussy lips.

A middle-aged woman bent down to the ground to lap at the spilled cum. Her back was covered in patches of fur and her lips were black. Sharp white fangs caged her long, wolf-like tongue. She spread her hairless legs wide as she cleaned the other wolf's cum. Thick bushy fur lined the woman's stomach and chest and her breasts swelled with each deliberate lick.

Newly changed she-wolves pushed men to the ground, impaling themselves on the male's cocks. Thick claws clutching their own engorged breasts, pulling them up to lick at them with their long tongues hanging from furry half-changed muzzles.

Bashful maids, sleek fur showing through exposed bloody rips in their dresses, cried out, telling their new mates to call them whores, panting with lust the entire time.

Near them, against the wall, a naked woman shivered, one hand against her small chest while another, traitorous hand dug through the fur of a male's head. The male licked between her legs and, slowly, blond fur begin to sprout from the woman's thighs and stomach. She begged him to stop as his claws dug painfully into her hips. Slowly, she began to press her hips forward more, her pleading growing fainter and fainter as a stub of a tail grew from her back.

Princess Isabella howled again, head back and ears flattened. The knight had knotted her. She shoved herself back as blood and juices covered the knight's cock. She slowly raised herself to all fours and her long tongue hung from her mouth. She panted heavily as they slammed together over and over again. The marks on her back from the knights claws had healed and she wanted more. She wanted to feel his fangs in her neck and shoulders. She wanted to feel his teeth on her aching breasts and his claws on her ass and hips. But, all those thoughts were lost as they fucked. Animalistic, raw and hard. Grunting and growling and panting.

"Please," a young woman said at the other end of the room. Bite marks were visible in her hips and light blond fur had sprouted around the holes. Her dress was torn, exposing that single, marked leg. "Please. Please don't do this. Please don't make me like them. Oh god, oh god, please."

The woman fell to her knees. A young man ran to her and held her while she sobbed in his arms. The fur around the woman's wounds began to spread down her thigh and around to her sex. She shivered and moaned and cried in the man's arms. Light fur spread up between her cleavage and around her throat. Her red lips were darkening, trembling to show lengthening fangs.

"I have you. I'll keep you safe. They won't take you. I don't care if you aren't from my kingdom. I'll-" The man cried out as the woman licked a long tongue along his neck and cheek.

"Oh," she moaned. "I'm so-" She grabbed the man's hand, guiding him to her legs and under her dress. "I've never- Yessssss."

The man snatched his hand back in horror. The woman began grinding against him. Gone was the look of horror, replaced by a look of wicked lust.

"Don't worry," the woman hissed, laughter deep in her throat. "You'll like it soon enough. Gods, the thought of you in me. Look at them. Look at them around us. Mounted. Rutting. Like animals. Like I am now. You don't know what it's like but you will soon. And then you'll make me your bitch. You'll fuck me. Your little human cock will change just like theirs. Just like I want it. Filling me with your seed."

A thick tail pushed from under the woman's dress as she dragged short claws down the man's tunic. He screamed and tried to push away from the woman but she held him tight.

"Not," the woman groaned. "Not long noooouuurrrrrrr..."

The knight could feel himself close. The sounds of those changing around him drove him wild. Princess Isabella worked her hips up and back against him and he could feel the tip of his cock brushing against something hard, deep inside of her. The smell of the other bitches was maddening. The knight clawed at Isabella's back and she gasped and shook beneath him. Animal instinct took over and his teeth latched onto her neck. His movements become short and quick and Isabella barked in encouragement. Her pulsing heat was a storm deep within and she felt the edge of something incredible coming. Something-

The two wolves howled as the knight came, his cock swelling over and over above his hard, thick knot. Thick white semen spurted from Isabella's pussy, coating their fur in the knight's cum. Again and again the knight's cock spasmed. His teeth clenched painfully against his mate and he could taste her blood.

Princess Isabella screamed. Lightning crackled along her nerves and she collapsed to the ground, shaking uncontrollable. The muscles deep within her pussy contracted, pushing more of the knight's cum from her. She twitched and gasped and her claws struck sparks as she lost herself in her orgasm.

The orgy continued around the knight and the princess. A full she-wolf held a man's human cock in her huge paw. The man was terrified but unable to move as the woman licked and sucked at him, growling whenever he tried to move away. Her other claw dug into the man's ass and, unseen to him, a small tail had begun to grow from his back. Thoughts of his smiling young wife began to be replaced by the thought of burying his cock deep within the she-wolf's cunt. Fur spread up to his neck and his biceps bulged as he dreamed of the litter his mate would birth.

Next to him, a human woman sobbed as a nearly completely changed werewolf took her. The poor girl's virgin, human pussy bulged to take the creature's slick, red wolf's cock. The male wasted no time or gave no thought to the frail, screaming woman's pain as he mounted her. The woman's eyes were wide with pain and fear. The outline of the wolf's cock appeared in her lower stomach as he slid into her. Again and again the werewolf thrust into the young woman.

She'd been an apprentice seamstress at a famous shop and had jumped at the chance to accompany her mistress to the wedding. Now, she screamed in pain as she felt herself being split apart.

Sharp fangs pushed through the young woman's gums. The skin along her nose blackened and her tiny breasts slowly began to fill out under her. Light brown fur sprouted along her shoulders.

Our father, who art in heaven, the young woman prayed. Bones pushed at her lower back, wagging lightly in the air. Hallowed. Hallowed by thy name. Thy. Kingdom. Kingdom... The woman growled. Her hips cracked and broke as her body adjusted to take in her mate's thickness. Hallowed by thy. Thy... The woman's mouth opened and she began panting. Her hips rocked back and forth. She found a spot that her mate could hit if she raised her- Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. On my hands and knees, fucking like a fucking animal. In front of all of these other wolves. But I have my mate. He's mine. MINE. My mate. Taking me. Filling me. Knotting me. God. I want to be bigger for him. I want to take all of him. I want his knot filling my furry wet hole. I... rrrr... rrrrrr... cubs... strong mate... hunting together... raising litters. Mating. Rrrrrrr...

With a wet sucking sound, the new she-wolf's mate knotted her and she howled triumphantly.

Princess Isabella lay on the floor with her knight. She knew she'd need to go. Although changed, she held a cunning intellect. She had visions of an army of two legged wolves following her into battle until the realm was soaked in blood and under her control. And once she'd conquered, she'd decide at her leisure who received her gift.

And who would be prey.

Isabella pulled herself free, growling at the pain she felt from the knight's knot slipping out of her. She stood, her thick blond fur matted with blood and their cum. Her tail flicked impatiently. A few remained human but, just barely. She watched as the last changed and then called for their attention. Her mate stood behind her, surveying, watching for threats to Isabella's authority. His deep red cock slowly slid back into his furry black sheath.

It's time, Princess Isabella thought. She led and her pack followed. The streets ran red with blood and her numbers swelled.

-

Far beyond Princess Isabella's kingdom, an old crone sat smiling in a small tower. She saw what was happening in her mind's eye and she was pleased at her handiwork but, she knew, her work was never finished. In fact-

The door to the room opened and a beautiful young woman peeked in. Spying the old crone, who appeared as a kindly old woman, she stepped in boldly.

"I had thought this part of the castle to be abandoned," the young woman said.

"Oh, no, just old Esta working her spindle. As I always do," the old woman smiled.

"Your- What is that thing?"

"Dear me, dear me, has the child never seen a spindle? Would you like to try it?" Hesitating slightly, the young princess finally nodded and stepped over to the crone. A small splinter lay exposed on the handle, just above the crone's hand. "Here, child, just hold it right here."

The crone's smile widened as the princess reached for the spindle. No, she told herself. Your work is never done.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,066 Followers
12