The Gift

Story Info
Submissive wife gets Christmas present, Master gets one too.
2.3k words
4.36
34.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husdom
Husdom
2 Followers

"Sir, I don't deserve this," she pleaded.

"As always, girl, I will decide what you do or do not deserve," Master replied firmly. "You know that whatever I may give you is a gift for me as well because ultimately it is going to serve my desires.

"So go on Pet, open your Christmas present."

He stood watching her as she sat on the ottoman holding the gift bag he'd just placed in her hand. She looked every bit the hot slut he intended to use her as.

She had on black suede thigh high boots, a tiny red thong, and the thin red leather collar with the silver tag marked 'HIS' that signified his ownership of her. Dangling between her breasts was a silvery chain leash.

Yet at the same time, she managed to look somehow almost innocent as she gazed at the gift bag with a look of such girlish anticipation of what may be inside, that he could not help but love her.

Reaching into the bag, she rustled around through the red and green tissue paper and removed its contents. Master watched as she blushed and lowered her eyes embarrassed, yet secretly aroused as she saw what he'd given her for Christmas: a new butt plug.

"Sir, I really don't deserve THIS," she uttered a little fearfully.

Laughing, he replied, "You don't sound very appreciative. But really, we both know you're going to have as much fun with this as I am.

"Come now, Pet. Let's play with your new toy," said her Master, as he gripped the leash and pulled her onto her hands and knees. New toy in one hand, leash in the other, Master led his hot little slave across the room and bent her forward over another ottoman which he'd placed earlier in front of the full-length mirror.

Master cuffed her wrists to the legs of the ottoman. She was bound and completely vulnerable, exposing her back, pussy and ass to him. He began lightly stroking his fingertip down her back to the top of the rounded globes of her luscious ass and back up to her shoulders and neck lightly tickling her skin. This always made her feel warm, safe and loved. It also made her skin super sensitive to his touch.

As he tickled his way down her back he went lower each time and passed quick teasing fingers between her cheeks and grazed the tight little pucker at the center through the thin satin thong.

She squirmed, first pulling away slightly then pushing back. "That's right my love, it's okay to like your ass teased. It pleases me when you show your true desires," he said. "Now we are going to heat you up with a little flogging until I feel that you are hot and ready enough to accept your new toy into that tight little ass."

The first blow landed square in between her shoulder blades and he heard her sharp intake of breath as she arched her back up to meet the soft leather. The flogger continued to strike her soft supple skin as again Master worked his way slowly down until he reached her ass. He kept up flogging her back, ass and the backs of her thighs until he was sweating and she was panting. Then he began a series of swishing strokes across her ass rapidly. His little slave responded eagerly thrusting her ass toward him for more.

Master placed a firm hand on the small of her back and pinned her to the soft leather surface and pulled the thong aside. Gripping the new toy he gently, teasingly drew the tip along the pouting lips of her weeping pussy using her own excitement to lube up the new toy. When it was good and wet he began lightly drawing it in circles around the rim of her ass. He took a moment to enjoy watching the involuntary clench of her sphincter as it sought to protect her from his invasion.

"Do not resist what we both know is going to happen anyway, Pet. I am going to play with this beautiful ass that I own, so you may as well let yourself go and enjoy it."

He continued to alternate circling her asshole and slipping the tip of the toy just into and back out of her opening. Despite her efforts to restrain herself, he watched as his pet succumbed to her needs and pushed back at him every time he inserted the plug into her a little further. Master whispered dirty, encouraging words letting her know what a good girl she was. Just as she began to think she couldn't possibly take any more, he informed her that the thickest part was inside her. The toy slipped past the ring of muscle at her opening and nested itself firmly inside, leaving her ass feeling deliciously full.

As he gave her a moment to adjust to this wonderfully naughty feeling, he placed the thong so it held the plug in place and walked slowly around his kneeling slave and enjoyed the picture of total submission he saw before him: A sheen of sweat covered her tanned skin (slightly red from the flogging), collared, cuffed, ass stuffed, and the tiny scrap of fabric covering her most intimate parts was now soaked with her excitement. She was ready and willing to do anything (and everything) he desired.

Kneeling in front of her he freed the heavy cock from his silk pants and held it just out of reach of her mouth. Gripping the base firmly, Master squeezed and slid his hand upward. Using his free hand to hold her head, resting her cheek on the ottoman, he squeezed out a huge amount of sticky precum which he knew she loved to taste. Instead of feeding it to her, he wiped his drooling cockhead over her cheek and nose painting her face with his essence. As she was straining her open mouth to capture him it was easy for him to glide his full length between her eager lips.

Finally allowed to DO something she greedily bobbed her head as much as his hold would allow and sucked him as deeply as she could.

As he released his hold and allowed her to hungrily devour him, Master spoke to her. "You may have noticed that your ass is stretched a little further now. This is because you expressed to me that the last toy I bought for your ass was not thick or long enough to give you the fullness that you crave.

"I will give you a little time to appreciate this and I will help you feel it more directly before I walk you to my bed and use your sweet little holes to satisfy myself."

Slipping back into her mouth, he picked up the flogger and began randomly swatting her back and ass as he slowly fucked her mouth.

Master gazed down lovingly at his wife... She was completely his now. She was grinding her hips, her whole body quivering with the overwhelming sensations he had created in her. Reluctantly pulling his dick out of her mouth, he stood behind her again. Turning the flogger around in his hand he used the large metal handle to strike the base of the toy jutting from her ass.

She moaned at the spasm of surprised pleasure that jolted through her core like lightning. He did this several more times, enjoying the reaction it provoked in his slave. "Look at how wet you are, baby!" he purred as he gripped the saturated satin covering her pussy and pulled it aside. Running his fingertip from her clit, up between her lips to the opening of her pussy he collected her nectar on his finger. Pushing it up inside her, he was amazed at just how full she was.

"Oh my God, little one! Do you feel how full you are with this toy in your ass and just my finger in your pussy?"

"Yes!" she panted.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes...SIR!"

"And do you enjoy this feeling?"

...Nothing...

"Answer me, Pet."

"Yes..yes! I love it," she cried. "Does that make me bad?"

"Of course not." he said, unsnapping the cuffs. "It just means that you enjoy the things I do to you as much as I enjoy doing them. Now then, let's get you over to my bed so I can fuck you good and hard.

"Hands and knees," he instructed, pulling her leash and leading her across the carpet to their bed.

After she was on her back with her hands cuffed to the bedposts Master straddled her chest and once again placed his cock before her mouth.

"Lick...do NOT suck...just the tip, slave."

"Yes Sir," she murmured breathlessly as she began swirling her tongue round and round the velvety head of his thickly veined cock.

"MMMmmm!..." she moaned, as he reached down and squeezed her clit. With some difficulty, she managed to control herself and not suck him into her mouth. "That's my good girl," Master said as he rewarded her by gripping the back of her head and sliding his length into her mouth like he knew she was craving.

"Now to finish her off," thought Master to himself, "then I can take my pleasure from her as planned."

Continuing to fuck her face using long slow strokes, he reached behind him and slid his finger deep into her soaking pussy. Grinding the heel of his hand against her erect bud, he used another two fingers to press the plug firmly deeper into her ass. Her moaning and whimpering was becoming almost frantic. Hips rising off the bed, he could see she was struggling to be good, straining not to cum because he hadn't given her permission yet. It was time.

Relenting, he yelled, "Cum for me! Do it...do it now, baby!" Thrashing, shaking, she gave in and began muffled screaming around the cock in her mouth as the waves of her orgasm engulfed her. He could feel her pussy clenching and her ass trying to expel the plug as he held it tightly in place.

"That's my good girl!" he said proudly, hauling himself out of her mouth and listening to her wails with pleasure as he kept up with his hand to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

Finally, as she lay there spent, he pulled his pants off. He took a very brief moment to taste the sweet juices leaking from her. Wrapping his lips around her labia, he sucked them into his mouth before parting them with his long tongue. Probing deeply he scooped out and swallowed as much as he could before climbing up and mounting her.

"Ohhh God!" she groaned as he guided his dick into her with some difficulty. Damn, but that big plug really made itself known through the thin membrane separating her two holes. He was amazed he was able to fit. It was her pussy...yet different. The toy in her ass changing the shape of her inside and stimulating him in different ways than she normally did. Master kept fucking her good and slow, savoring the feel of her until he started to feel the first fleeting feelings that his own release was not far away. Now was the moment he had been waiting for since he first decided to give his slave a Christmas gift.

"Remember I told you that this was a gift for me as well? Now it's time for my gift," he whispered to his exhausted little sex slave. "Roll over. I am going to take out the toy and fuck that ass for my pleasure."

"Please. Sir...nooo," she pleaded.

"I wasn't asking," he informed her, as he stroked some lube onto his member. "It's my ass really, and I will fuck it as I please. Now, roll over."

After she was on her stomach with her ass elevated by some pillows, he gently twisted the plug out of her ass.

She gasped at the sudden emptiness within her. But that feeling didn't last long as he started to press his crown against her rear opening. Despite the large plug that had been in her for nearly an hour now, he was having difficulty pushing his way in.

"Relax, breathe, and don't fight it, baby. You can do this. You have taken me in your ass before."

That was all it took. Always eager to serve her Master, she found the will to relax just enough to allow the bulbous head to finally slip inside her ass. Again, Master gave her body a moment to adjust. Then slowly, relentlessly, he started to slide his full length into her.

Burying her face in the pillow she screamed as his spear penetrated her deeply. Yet despite herself she pushed her ass back at him, her body telling him wordlessly, "Use me for your pleasure, Sir." Pushing until he bottomed out in her, he relished the tightness of her ass, and then eased out again.

Pulling back until her hole bulged outward around the ridge of his cockhead, then sliding slowly back into her. He found his rhythm and started to pick up the pace. Gripping the canopy bar above the bed for leverage he leaned up to watch his thick member stretching her ass and disappearing into her most forbidden area.

As always, the visual stimulation combined with the physical, and also with the feeling of power he got from making her so completely his. He could feel the flood about to release from him.

Pulling himself out of her ass, he gripped firmly and stroked his meat two or three times. Thick ropes of his seed sprayed over her upturned ass. Grunting, he jerked it until he was done marking her with his come. Then used his cockhead to spread it around and coat the outside of her puckered opening.

Master paused a moment to enjoy the sight of his hot little wife: soaked in sweat, ass coated with his cum and thoroughly blissfully spent, having fulfilled the role she was happiest in: his sex pet.

Lovingly, he wiped her body down and gently unbuckled her collar. As he held her close from behind he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "Merry Christmas, my love."

Husdom
Husdom
2 Followers