The Gift

Story Info
Sorority dare goes badly.
4.6k words
3.67
37.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literdon
literdon
6 Followers

The wind whipped the last drops of rain in random patterns across the street, and traffic lights reflected red and green streaks of color across the deserted downtown. "I sure wouldn't want to be caught out on a night like this," Phil thought to himself, and mechanically checked his watch. 3:12 AM Wednesday morning. No wonder downtown is deserted. Driving through areas like this always gave him the willies. It was almost enough to keep him from feeling drowsy after his 16 hour cross country trip - but not quite. Why did he have to miss his turn on the interstate and end up on the bad side of town?

When you start seeing things, it makes you know that you are too tired to be driving. Was that a dog darting out of the corner towards the road? Phil shook his head and looked again. Nothing there. "Steady, boy. You'll kill somebody! Better stop and get a coffee. Its still 45 minutes back to the house." Now there was a girl over by the electric pole up ahead. He shook his head again, but she didn't disappear. He slowed down, and looked again. She was real. She was naked. He slammed on the brakes and skidded to a stop. She was tied to the pole. Tiredness forgotten, Phil jumped from the car.

Ordinarily, one does not see girls tied to telephone poles in real life. Yet here she was - and it was obvious that she was all girl. He gaped. She stirred against the ropes and tried to pull away as he looked. She wasn't very successfully. Both arms were pulled tightly behind her back. Her feet were secured to the pole with one coil of rope, and her upper torso was encircled above her breasts and below her pits. Farther circles of rope around each thigh held her roughly upright. Her pussy bulged out, and begged to be handled. She was wearing a red ball gag. Around her neck a white notecard was attached to a cord.

Phil knew he ought to release the poor girl - but she was unbelievably helpless and strikingly beautiful. He couldn't help but stare. Her waist was small and trim. Her breasts were perfect and bulging. Her square face was wrinlked with apprehension, but its wide, angular features would have done credit to a supermodel. Her elbows and wrists were bound tightly to the pole behind her - forearms parallel to the rough dark wood. Her halfhearted struggles only made her more desirable. Her wet hair was plasterd over her glistening body. He touched her side, and she shuddered. He glanced at the note, which was laminated and remarkably readable, and could not help but grinning.

"To whoever finds me.

I have no job, and no life.

I have nowhere to go.

I am yours. You may do

whatever you like with me."

"This changes everything!" He glanced around, and no one was in sight. His trusty Swiss Army knife was out, and he sliced through the cords that bound her. She collapsed onto the ground, and he picked her up. Still no one around! The trunk! He popped the hatch, and stuffed her in. She fought a bit, but not much. The lid clicked closed, and he got back into the car, knees shaking. Two distant headlights shone brightly in the distance, coming fast. Heart pounding, Phil accelerated off into the night.

-

It must have been a hallucination. People just don't find girls tied to telephone poles. And even if one were in the habit of finding such things, one instinctively knows that they would not a girl like the one he had just found! Girls don't just give themselves away to random strangers. He never got lucky. "Just drive," he told himself. 5 minutes. He was to the interstate. He took the on ramp, rain blurring the windshield wipers.

What was he going to do with her? Red and blue lights in the mirror. What the fuck! His knees were shaking as he pulled to the side, but the cop shot on past. 10 more miles! Were those lights following him? His exit was ahead, and he took them. The lights went on into the night. 3:21 AM. Eight miles of twisting roads. Wide awake now, mind racing. God, she was gorgeous. Whatever he liked! It had been three years since his wife had died. Three long years to think about what he liked.

Tires crunched on wet gravel of the long secluded driveway. 4:03 AM. Into the garage, and shut the door. Heart pounding, dick screaming. Pop the trunk. There she was. She had worked off the gag, and torn off the tag. She looked at him wild-eyed. "Wh-wh-where a-am I?" Phil grinned sowly. "You are home!" Her eyes closed, and she swallowed. She looked so helpless, huddled in that trunk. Cursing himself, Phil asked her "Did you write out the tag?" She swallowed again, nodded, and mumbled "yes" in a barely audible voice. Phil smiled. "Welcome home, beautiful. Let's get you inside." He helped her out of the trunk and into the house. Her teeth were chattering. He got her a blanket, and she wrapped up and sank into his easy chair. Her eyes partly closed.

This was just wrong. He was going to get in big trouble! "Listen. I have just 2 questions for you." She looked at him. He struggled for words. "Why?"

"It's a Sorority thing. To qualify for elected office, you have to spin the wheel. Most of the tasks are simple, like going commando to class or kissing a professor. Mine was to be tied up naked downtown with that sign for 30 minutes. If no one found me, I was in. If someone like you came along, I have to persuade them to willingly let me go. If I don't follow through, I have to leave the University."

"So you want to go through with it?"

A look of determination came into her face. "I will. I have to show that bitch Raquel up. She hates me - and says I'll never make it. She's the one who picked tonight to tie me in the rain, and she tied me really tight!"

He laughed. "God, I'm glad I found you!"

She looked a bit funny, and then said timidly "I think I'm glad, too." A slow blush spread across her face, and she pulled her blanket tighter. "All I ask is that you keep me satisfied until you decide to let me go."

"Well, then. It looks like I have some work to do. I'm going to begin the owning process immediately. Tomorrow, we can work out details of what I will expect from you before I release you. Are you OK with that?"

She nodded yes.

"Wait here!"

-

Back to the garage. Lots of rope. The ball gag. An old horse crop. Two old padlocks. The dog chain. He hurriedly filled a bag, then raced back inside. She stood willingly in front of him, wrapped tightly in his blanket. It only took moments to relieve her of her blanket and tie her hands behind her back. Her titties bulged, nipples upright.

"You like this, don't you, bitch?"

"I've - I've always fantasized about being raped."

"This is no fantasy, and this is no rape. This is ownership." He wound a coil of rope around her neck, and held the other end like a leash.

"Your name is now Candy. You belong to me. I am your master, and I have the power to make your life pleasant, or to make it hell." Slowly, deliberately, he began tightening the rope around her neck, cutting off her breath. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. He loosened the rope, and she breathed heavily. "You live to please me. I have the power to take your life if you do not please me. You will answer all questions promptly, and you will refer to me as Master." Is that clear?"

"Yes, master." She mumbled the last part.

"Who else have you fucked, little slut?"

"Jeremy from back home, and Tyler, Raquel's boyfriend. That's why she hates me."

"You forgot to call me 'master.' This will help you remember." He pushed her face down over the table, and gave her three quick cuts across the butt cheek with the riding crop. They raised big welts. She writhed and screamed. He pulled her up by the hair. "Who am I?"

"Master, you're my master. Please, sir - master - sir."

"Last chance, Candy. Are you want to go through with this? I WILL own you."

"Y-Yes. Please, master, please own me."

Phil shoved her down across the table again. "OK, fuck doll. Do you have any STD's?"

"No, master."

He tied her neck rope to the other side of the table, and went after the ball gag. She recoiled a bit as he pressed it to her lips, and he gave her a resounding smack across the butt. She opened her mouth, and took the gag. "I do. I have syphilis and crabs. You will too in a minute." He rolled her over, and lowered his face to her sex. She melted on the table top. It was only a matter of seconds before the first of several orgasms claimed her.

A half hour later, he undid the gag and untied her hands. After they washed up in the bathroom, and he took her to his bedroom. He padlocked the chain around her neck, and the other end to the headboard. The sun was just starting to peak above the horizon as he told her "Get some sleep, Candy. Tomorrow is a big day for us." As he drifted off to sleep, he couldn't help remembering how her bound hands had fluttered like a butterfly as he penetrated her ass for the first time. He smiled, and pressed against her warm side. "I don't really have any STD's."

-

Saturday morning dawned bright and clear, but neither Candy nor Phil were any the wiser. A little after 1 pm, Candy stirred and woke Phil up. She saw he was up, and crinkled her nose at him. "Could you let me go? I need to go to the bathroom." She was still naked and still gorgeous.

"Not a chance, Doll. You belong to me now."

"I mean go to the bathroom. My chain isn't long enough."

"Number one or number two?"

"Both."

He found the lock, and loosened the chain from the headboard. Then he took her to the bathroom like he was walking a dog. She hesitated as he walked in with her, but then shrugged and sat down on the toilet. His wife had never been able to go with him in the room, so it seemed to him like a good test of her willingness. She strained, and her face got red. "Listen, Candy - girl. I have business I have to do before we make our bargain for your body - which I must assure you is class A perfect. I will leave you here at home, and be back later." He locked the end of the chain around the plumbing under the sink, and went to the kitchen. He found a loaf of bread in the kitchen, and set it on the bathroom floor where she could just get it.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Bathe, and shave every hair off your body. This IS a test." Phil stepped out the door - the stuck his head back in. "What was your legal name before I found you?"

She turned and looked at him. "Cindy. Cynthia Sage Smith." He headed back into town. He had shopping and writing to do.

Late that evening, when he came back to the house, she was still there. Every hair was gone, and everything in the bathroom had been cleaned and organized - as long as it was within reach of her chain. She obviously was waiting for him, but that was to be expected - there wasn't anything else to do. He moved her chain from the bathroom to the table.

"Let's get down to business. I have drawn up a contract for your release. Successful completion of this contract is the only way that I will willingly release you."

She read the contract out loud.

-

Reassignment of Title

This is deed and title is for the assignment of ownership of the piece of human flesh commonly called by the name of Cythia Sage Smith, Social Security Number ________________, described herein, and hereafter called "the babe":

One female human body of Caucasian descent - of a height of approximately 5' 4" and a weight of about 110 lbs. Whereas the ownership of any such body is inherently acknowledge to remain primarily with the soul residing in said body, it is maintained that said soul may assign partial or complete ownership of said body to another soul as they see fit. This may be done for reasons entirely at the discretion of the individual, and may be over and above any legal code of any nation governing any such transaction.

I, Cynthia Sage Smith, being of sound mind, choose of my own free will to assign complete ownership of my above mentioned body to Phil Karas without physical reservation or limitation. I understand that by signing this document, I grant him complete rights to handle every part of my body in any way that he sees fit, and to require me to wear any clothing, travel to any location, assume any position, consume any substance, and to perform any act that he shall see fit upon any person, animal, or object that he shall see fit. I agree to respond to any name that he shall call me. He may discipline me in any manner that he sees fit. He may mark my body in any manner that he sees fit, temporarily or permanently. This may include branding and tattoos. He may also alter my body in any manner that he sees fit, temporarily or permanently. He may require me to sign any document that he desires. I hereby relinquish complete rights of self determination, and convey them to Phil until such time as he shall relinquish them to me in return, upon the successful completion of this contract.

By signing this document, I am agreeing to give up my rights as a human and become Phil's property. All personal property rights which belong to me are also transferred to him. This transfer is irrevocable. This transfer of ownership shall commence immediately upon both parties signing this document, and shall be in full force until the release mentioned below.

Release of Title

I, Phil Karas, being of sound mind, do agree to release Cynthia Sage Smith from this contract at any time that she desires to be released. She shall communicate her desire to be released from this contract by either uttering in my hearing or by writing in my absence "I want to be Cynthia Sage Smith again." Release shall be effective immediately.

I furthermore agree that within 24 hours of the time that Cynthia shall request release as allowed in the preceding paragraph, I shall give her a written statement that I have willingly allowed her to go free if either of the following conditions have been met:

A) I have communicated to Cynthia that I am tired of her or of this relationship, and wish to terminate it.

B) Cynthia can show that over the past two weeks (not including time set aside for her menstrual cycle), she has not experienced at least 4 orgasms.

Signed ______________________________, ________________________________

-

Candy read the contract out loud. "Well, this seems fair enough. Here goes." She scrawled her name across the line, and handed him the pen. He signed with flourish, and then pronounced "I now pronounce us master and slave. I will now abuse my subject." She glared at him. "Candy, if you don't want this type of treatment, you shouldn't sign the paper. Do you realize the power you have given me?" She nodded. He grinned. This had gone better than expected. "Its ball gag time, sweetie." She didn't resist as he put it on. Then he brought out a second sheet of paper and read it to her.

-

"I, Cynthia Sage Smith, do supersede my former contract, and do permanently and irrevocably give myself to Phil Karas as his slave. There are no appeals or safe words. There is no release. My body, heart, soul, and life belong to him, to be used as or taken as he desires. I will live or die to serve him.

Signed ____________________________________."

-

She was flustered. This was the raw deal. Slowly, she shook shook her head no.

"I'm giving you a pen. Sign it, or I beat the fuck out of you. You wanted ownership. I am giving you ownership."

She took the pen and signed.

"On your back on the table, bitch. You're going to swallow my dick, and if you puke or spit it out, I will beat you to a pulp."

The funny thing is that when sexually aroused, the gag reflex is suppressed. He got it all the way down her throat while she was cuming with his tongue in her smooth pussy. Then, for the first time in 18 hours, he took the chain off her neck. He had even brought her something to wear - a sexy satin corset with panties, garters, and stockings from Victoria's secret. She put them on gratefully, and filled them out beautifully. He told her so, and kissed her. She made a nice addition to the previously empty house.

"Well, Babe, it looks like we are going to see a lot of each other in the future. It's time we formed some reasonable ground rules.

First, you are a gorgeous and gifted young lady, and you have given me the greatest gift I have ever received. I am deeply in your debt. Second, you have done a wonderful job of beginning your position as my slave. But neither I nor you will be able to keep this up 24/7 for a long time. I suggest that we lay some ground rules for interaction.

First, as I have told you, your name is Candy. Miss Candy Cane Karas, if you want a whole name. When I call you by this name, you will call me sir or master. You are my slave, with everything we have already agreed to. However, when I call you Cindy, you are my roommate, and you will be more like a daughter in status. Can you handle that?

"I - I think so..."

"Good. Now Candy, I am still laying down the law, so you will have to tell most of this to Cindy. Cindy will live in this house as my roommate, and she can pretty well do anything she likes, so long as it doesn't interfere with my relationship with Candy. Of course, since Cindy may turn into Candy at any time I command, there are some rules for her:

1) Cindy will always wear satin panties, garters, and thigh high nylons. She will always wear short skirts or dresses - and they will always be tight and sexy. Anything I don't like, she will get rid of. The only time this doesn't apply is when she is having her period, when she can wear PJ's or sweats that I approve. Also, if she wants special exceptions, she can ask me. But these are special exceptions to be given only on a case by case basis.

2) Cindy will always be home by 5:00 unless she has special permission.

3) Cindy may not drink any alcoholic beverage or take any drug (legal or illegal) without me being present. If Cindy ever flirts with or has sex with another boy without me being present, I will chain Candy in the basement and leave her there until she rots - no safe words or release apply.

4) Cindy will not get a job or have regular duties outside of this house besides her college classes. By the way, she will get good grades in her classes. In the house, she will cook meals, run the home, and clean up after herself, myself, and after Candy. She will exercise regularly, eat healthy, and keep her body up for Candy's sake. She will be in charge of paying the bills.

5) Cindy may decide whether she likes me, or whether she does not like me. It is of no consequence to me, since I own Candy.

Do you think Cindy can agree to all that?"

"Yeah - I think so."

"Good. I'll talk to her later, when I am tired of you. In the meantime, Candy, we have places to go. Follow me to the car. We have to go get my things from that Sorority house."

It was the first time she had ever sat in a car in a corset and heals. It was the first time he had ever had a corset clad babe in high heels next to him in the car. He liked it. She was young enough to be his daughter. He liked that, too.

-

It was about 8:00 pm Thursday when they pulled up to the Sorority house, and she was nervous. "What are we doing?"

We a going in after what used to be your things. We are also ensuring that they know that you are my slave, and are not cheating on your part of the bargain. When we go inside, you are going to be in chains. You will not acknowledge the other girls or answer any of their questions. You will only speak to me, and you will call me your master with every sentence. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl!" With that Phil locked a metal manacle around her neck. He clipped a heavy chain leash to that, and then had her step out of the car. There was a party going on in the house, and a few people noticed them from out of the windows. He handcuffed her wrists behind her back, and then bound her elbows together tightly. Several people we openly gawking now, but he ignored them and led her to the door - her high heels clicking beside him. The door opened for him. It was a wild party, and couples in various stages of dress were everywhere. Phil pulled her to the center of the room, and everyone got silent.

literdon
literdon
6 Followers
12