The Gift

Story Info
Given away to a Dom for a night has its risks and rewards.
2.9k words
4.56
26.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers

My dreams were filled with heat and pleasure beyond anything I had ever felt before. So intense that it woke me, slowly drawing me from the bliss of sleep and sweeping me away into a world of pure sensation.

"Oh god," I whimpered thrusting my hips upwards towards the source of pleasure.

I looked down and saw the top of a brown head buried between my thighs. I recognized that head slightly but I couldn't place it in my sleepy ecstasy dazed state.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I cried out breathlessly as I tried to move away from the figure.

Powerful arms wrapped around my thighs and rope that bound all four of my limbs to the bedpost, kept me right where I was; helpless, bound, defenseless to the onslaught.

But, his tongue found my clit and circled it slowly before giving it a few quick flicks. On their own accord, my traitorous hips jerked towards his mouth as a loud whine burst forth from my throat.

"Oh god... stop," I whimpered unconvincingly.

A finger pressed itself slowly into me, gleefully defying my meek protest. I hadn't realized how badly I had wanted something inside me until it was there.

No! I thought desperately. I don't want this! He's got to stop! This is wrong!

But, god... it felt so good and a part of me loved how wrong it was. The finger began to move, to curl until it found my G-Spot then the damn thing made sure to hit that sweet spot every time it moved in and out of me.

"No," I whined even as my toes curled with the need to move against that hand.

Another finger was added as that tormenting mouth sucked on my throbbing clit hard. I could feel my body begin to tingle... then tighten... then began to throb. I knew in an instant to my shame I going to cum.

"Oh god. Oh god," I whimpered unable to stop the pleasure as it burst through me.

"God, yes..." his voice whispered up to me from between my legs.

I knew that voice, I thought to my horror. For a minute, my mind stopped and tried to place it knowing that I should feel a bit of panic to hear it. But the moment was quickly gone when he added a third finger while his other hand reached around and began flicking my clit quickly, mercilessly.

"Cum, now," the voice demanded.

I lost control of my body... of my mind... of everything. My pussy clamped down on those thrusting fingers and the pleasure flared from my throbbing clit and spread like wildfire through my veins.

In an instant my hips were released and the bed depressed right before the man loomed over me. His hard cock rubbed against my stomach and my dazed eyes moved up from the impressive piece, up his cut chest to look into his eyes.

Shock and anger rolled through me as I instantly recognized him.

"You!" I cried angrily.

"Hello, kitten... miss me?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I demanded, struggling against my restrains.

He bent down until his face was an inch away from mine. "Whatever the fuck I want to. You are mine tonight, love. And I am going to take advantage of every moment of it."

My pussy clinched at the lust I heard in his words, and the lust they invoked in me much to my horror. Oh god, I had been warned this was going to happen. I had been given away for the night to please and pleasure another Dom.

When the idea had been posed to me I had agreed to it eagerly. But to this man? Oh hell...Secretly, yes god yes, I wanted this man so badly. But I had never ever admitted it out loud to anyone. Mainly because this man was the epitome of everything I despised. There was not a soft bone in his body, he was a hard picky Master and I had always found his inability to bend a source of contention. And curiosity, but I had always been cautious to keep that to myself. Maybe out of fear, and in that fear, I found my anger and loathing towards him.

I could, of course, use my safe word and get out of this whole thing. I knew this man well enough to know he would obey it. But, I didn't want to. In the dark of night, with my body throbbing and wanting more, I didn't want to stop this suddenly. I wanted this man and everything he could give me. Not to mention I had promised my Sir that if I did this, I would give all of myself to the man or woman of his choosing and obey them as if I were their sub.

That was the deal and I wasn't going to back out now.

I allowed that to be the excuse for consenting to this and not the fact that I desired this man one iota.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered meekly giving in.

A look of surprise crossed his face a moment before a wide smile replaced it.

"Good girl," he whispered and took my mouth in a heated kiss.

His tongue plunged in and took over my own; rubbing it, stroking it, taking every heated moan into his own mouth. Pulling away, he reached above him producing a toy that vaguely resembled my own plug before pressing the end to my mouth.

"Suck it, sub," he demanded.

Obediently, I opened my mouth and took the large plug inside, sucked on it until it was dripping. Only when he was satisfied did he pulled away and crawled between my legs again then lifted my hips just slightly so he could get to my bottom.

The pressure and bite of pain that grew as he pressed the toy in to my tight back channel made my clit ache once more. Such a sweetly dirty act that I had always secretly loved, but rarely had the courage to ask for.

His finger swept up once more to find my clit giving it a few taps as he finished seating the toy. I felt him move the top just slightly a second before the thing sprang to life. The low vibrations radiated through my whole body sending it flaring to life once more.

"Oh god!" I cried out and strained against the bonds once more.

"Mmm... your Dom said you didn't really care for anal... I think he may be mistaken," he said thoughtfully before thumping the toy that was buried in my backside again.

Another loud cry broke free and he answered it with a chuckle, before reaching down beside the bed and pulling up a few more toys. These, however, I was very familiar with.

Clothes pins.

My own clothes pins if I remembered correctly. I bit my lip at the memory of the sweet pain of having those on my nipples. I loved my clothes pins. I loved the pain, the pleasure, the pressure that having those simple items on me brought.

My back arched toward him as much as I could, silently begging for the clips; desperate to feel them on me. With a smirk, he looked from my hardened nipples to the clips almost as if trying to decide how to use them. I knew better, however, he was purposely stalling knowing the anticipation would drive me crazy.

"Please," I pleaded helplessly.

He raised an eyebrow at my tone as much as at my words and didn't even attempt to move closer. With an inward groan, I struggled between my desire to demand what I wanted him and the need to beg. Swallowing my pride, I ceased my useless struggles and looked up at him.

"Please, Sir. Please put the clothes pins on my nipples," I asked for specifically what I wanted.

I was no newbie... You either asked specifically for what you wanted or you allow your Dom to decide for you. And I wasn't about to give this man that much of an option.

"Now... was that so hard, pet?" he asked sweetly.

Yes, damn it. it was really fucking hard. I whined to myself quietly not daring to say the words aloud and definitely not when I was this helpless to his will. Grasping one nipple in his fingers, he roughly pinched and pulled on it making sure it was hard enough to handle the tight clasp of the clothes pin. With a moan of pleasure and anticipation, I enjoyed his touch almost more than I would the toy.

My Dom was sweet and wonderful... but he was no sadist. He was most reluctant to deal the pain I really needed. Even in punishments, he wouldn't push me past HIS limits. But this man... god, he hurt me so sweetly... his rough grasp and pinching fingers thrilled me and left me gasping for more.

When he set the first pin my breath left my body on a whimper. He gave me a moment to breathe as the initial pain of the clip faded a bit into a dull ache that pulsated with the pleasure that was lapping at my throbbing clit. Then he set his sight and fingers on the next nipple giving it the same attention until they were dressed beautifully with the pins. He flicked one drawing a cry from me... then flicked the other enjoying my reaction as eagerly as a sadist would.

"Your Dom told me that you enjoyed pain... but I think you relish in it, don't you, pet?" he asked brushing a hand down my flushed cheek.

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered.

Leaning down he licked the slightly bulging end of my nipple. The super sensitive tip felt every brush of his tongue as if it was the first time.

"Oh god!" I cried jerking against the ropes once more.

He laughed and drew back slightly. "My precious, you are gonna leave marks on yourself if you keep doing that. Is that what you want?"

Yes... no... maybe... god I couldn't think. Between the bittersweet pain on my nipples, and the toy vibrating so deep in my ass that I could feel it in my clit, I was beyond caring about anything at this moment. As I focused on the sensations sweeping through me, I could feel my orgasm building behind my clit, so strong, so sweet.

A hard twist on my nipples jerked me back from the brink and brought me back to him. My eyes flew open and I looked deep into his hard eyes.

"You know better than that, young lady," he snapped.

"Yes, Sir... I'm sorry, Sir," I said immediately.

Do not cum without permission.

One of the most universally obeyed rules by a sub and usually one of the first set down by any Dom. Some just like to control their sub's pleasure... others just wanted to be there or know about it when it happens. It all depended on the Dom... but it was a truth for most none the less.

And I had almost broken one of the rules.

"Next time, young lady... I am going to shove a vibrator deep inside that greedy little pussy of yours and you can sit here edging until you learn your lesson. And I'll be the one to say if you have learned your lesson," he warned gruffly.

Damn sadist, I groaned to myself. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he praised in the same gruff tone.

I wondered for a moment if he was disappointed not to get to follow through with his threat; or may I was disappointed? That was a thought to save for later I decided as I watched him move down between my legs once more. His dark heated gaze focused on the very place he had been threatening to torment.

"Mmm, you are dripping wet, my precious. The bed is soaked underneath you," he praised me.

With a chuckle, he slid a single finger back inside me and pressed back against the vibrator. My body flew up towards him, as much as it could with it still being tied down. I had to quickly breathe and calm the biting wave that was rushing towards me. Control, I thought to myself frantically, count. I began counting to ten trying to focus my mind on the numbers more than the pleasure that was slamming into me with every movement of his finger.

Another finger joined pressing more firmly, rubbing against that sweet little spot inside that was quivering with vibrations.

"Oh god... please... please... can I cum, Sir?" I asked desperately as he pressed a third finger into me thrusting it steadily into me.

"Not yet, pet... I don't think your wet enough," he said with an evil chuckle.

With a scream of frustration that quickly turned into one of pure sensation as his other hand found my throbbing clit and pinched it hard.

"Please, Sir," I whimpered as tears began to spill from my eyes.

The pleasure alone was almost too painful to bear. My safe word was poised on my lips, but I refused to say it. I could handle this, I wasn't going to let him win. Or let him down.

"You want to cum, sub?" he asked harshly releasing my clit for a moment before pinching it again.

"Yes, please, Sir!" I screamed straining towards him helplessly.

"You better cum exactly when I tell you to do you understand?" he demanded as he began to rub my clit hard.

"Yes, Sir," I cried not caring what he had asked for.

"Good girl," he praised softly then pulled away.

I looked down with a gasp of horror only to see him raise above him, he stiff cock poised at my entrance. With one smooth thrust he slammed into me harshly and we both groaned at the invasion.

"God, pet... I have been imaging this moment since the day I met you," he whispered.

His words wrapped around my heart slightly. I would never admit, aloud anyway, that I had thought of this moment as well. Now that it was here, it was more amazing than my imagination had ever been. He began to move, slowly at first, obviously savoring the feeling of being inside me. But soon he was moving faster and faster his pelvis grinding against my clit. His testicals smacking the plug in my bottom with every powerful thrust shoving it even further inside me. My cries echoed through the room as the orgasm that had been threatening before hurled towards me at lightning speed.

"Please!" I creid. "Please, Sir. I'm gonna cum! Please may I? Please?!"

"Cum for me, precious. Cum for me... Now. Pet... Now!" he demanded flicking my nipples hard.

Not wanting to disobey my Sir, the orgasm slammed into me hard and unforgiving. I strained against the ropes, thrashing hard towards him, wanting, needing more. Yet, he still had all the control and I had none.... He stopped and allowed the orgasm to fade slowly. My pussy was throbbing and the damn plug was keeping my clit in a constant state of sensitivity. My nipples ached almost overwhelmingly... but I knew the clips weren't coming off until Sir said so.

I looked up in time to see him fold a knife up and toss it to the floor before lifting my suddenly freed legs. He looked at each ankle to make sure the marks that he had warned about, weren't too bad.

"Good girl, precious. Now... do it again," he said leaning back to smack my clit slightly.

I screamed as the pain sizzled through my overly sensitive clit, the pain faded into intense pleasure and with another smack I couldn't hold back the orgasm that ripped through me once more. He began to slam hard into me dragging the pleasure out into wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Hell yeah, princess," he whispered as his rhythm began to falter and he stiffened above me.

His shout of pleasure soon bounced off the walls and his hard cock jerked inside me moments before a warmth spread through me. Collapsing on top of me, Sir panted heavily trying to catch his breath.

Soon he was up and off undoing his knots and checking my wrist then pulling off the clothes pins and soothing the pain with a quick swipe of his tongue. Pulling the plug out hurt almost as much as pulling the clothes pins off. But, I endured both silently and without complaint enjoying the floating sensation I was riding on. I startled slightly when I felt a warm rag press to my overly sensitive pussy, but Sir cleaned me up quickly and efficiently before wrapping a warm blanket around me. He pulled me into his strong arms and pressed a gentle kiss to my head.

"Good job, my sweet sub," he whispered against my forehead.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied absently. "Sorry, I didn't ask permission for the last time."

"That's okay, sub. We'll have plenty of time to work on it," he said with a cheeky grin.

I stiffened a bit as his words rolled through me. "What do you mean, Sir?"

"Say hello to your other Dom," a voice said from the doorway.

I looked up to see my Dom standing there with a pleased smile on his face and a happy twinkle in his eyes.

Oh shit, I thought. I'm in sooo much trouble.

LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers