The Gift

Story Info
Sissy slave re-gifted from one owner to another.
3.5k words
4.01
10k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After parking the car on the corner, of Oak and Main. Mistress Kate turned to me and gave me some unsettling news.

"Well my dear, this is where we part ways. You served me well as my Sissy Maid for the past 6 months. However, I no longer have any use for you. Therefore it is time to give you away to a new owner."

The gag muffled my pleas.

She saw the fear in my eyes and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

"Don't worry, I have known your new owner for years."

She came around and opened the passenger door and helped me out. As I stood on the sidewalk dressed in a traditional French Maid outfit. Mistress Kate adjusted the skirt and petticoat. Then touched up my light brown hair.

She handed me a silver platter. As I held the silver platter, Mistress Kate placed a large pink envelop along with a small black velvet box on it.

"Okay, sweetie. Now walk! Walk straight ahead until you reach 654 Oak St. That's where your new owner lives. Once there, you are to ring the doorbell and present this platter."

I began to cry.

"Now don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup and disappoint your new owner."

Mistress Kate dabbed the tears away.

"I wish I could keep you sweetie, but training beta boys to be Sissy Maids and then giving them away is such a turn-on. And you do want me to be happy, right?"

I was barely able to nod my head due to the posture collar wrapped around my neck.

"Now get going, your new owner is waiting for you."

As I started to walk, the short ankle chain kept each of my steps to a hobble. The two bells attached to the chastity also rang with each step I took.

Before driving away, Mistress Kate blared the car horn then she sped away.

I look at the house to my right and noticed I was at 640 Oak St. Only fourteen houses to go. Good thing she didn't leave me at say 400 Oak St. That would have taken me much longer to get to.

Some of the neighbors that were outside, and gasped when they saw me, hobbling up the sidewalk.

A jogger crash into a garbage can while looking at me. Another accidentally mowed over his flowers. And some drivers that drove by, yelled out profanity.

The sounds of the bells constantly ringing out in public, made me feel uncomfortable. It was different when I was inside Mistress Kate's home.

As I continued hobbling to my destination, I was hoping that Mistress Kate would pull up and tell me all of this was just an introduction to open public humiliation and not just amongst those in this lifestyle.

Two months ago, during afternoon tea with her friends, Mistress Kate put me over her knees, pulled down my black and white frilly panties, and spanked me with a hairbrush as her friends looked. She even allowed them to take turns to spank me over their knees.

One of her friends, a Lady Bella spanked me harder than everyone else that the hairbrush left welts on my ass cheeks and me in tears.

I wis Mistress Kate would have hinted if my new owner were male, female; or a couple.

A small crowd had started to gather across the street. Fortunately, I bright red mailbox with the number 654 on it; turned and hobbled up the pathway. When I reached the door, I balanced the silver platter and rang the doorbell. I was as nervous about meeting my new owner just as I was when meeting Mistress Kate the first time.

I felt my heart beating faster.

The thought of running away popped into my head. But where would I go? Who could I go to for help? And what will that crowd of strangers across the street do to me?

The door opened and a short woman about 5 feet tall, with platinum blonde hair, green eyes dressed only in a short black lace robe. Her belt barely tied around the waist, exposing her medium size breasts.

"Well...well, what do we have here. A fucking Sissy Maid at my doorstep."

Holding the silver platter, I tilted forward towards her. She grabbed and opened the pink envelope and started to read it out loud.

Dear Lady Helen:

I hope that you are doing well.

Please accept Sissy Maid Gia, as my gift to you. For the past six months, I trained her to be a Sissy Maid. I'm sure that she'll serve you well as she served me.

Love

Mistress Kate

P.S.

The black velvet box has the keys to her locks.

"So, your Mistress has decided to give you away. Bet that you didn't expect that, right?"

I nodded my head.

"I have no use of a sissy maid in my household. You see, sissy maids are sooo passe. Why a regular male slave can do the same type of work that a sissy maid would. So why should I accept you into my household?"

I started trembling. Why would Mistress Kate give me away if Lady Helen doesn't want me?

"Are you scared sissy that I'll be rejecting you as a gift from your Mistress?"

I nodded.

"Well, Mistress Kate is a dear friend of the family. So, I guess I should accept you as her gift.

She motioned for me to come in.

After entering her home we were passing the living room, where something caught my eye. It appeared to be a woman encased in a full leather bodysuit. She was holding a silver three-piece candle holder.

"Slave number three, those candles are titling away from you."

The slave adjusted how she held the candle holder.

"That's better, slave."

We then passed the kitchen, where a naked male was on his knees dusting the kitchen floor. It looked like his legs were kept apart with a leg spreader and his cock was locked in a metal cage.

"Hey slave number 2, start mopping that floor."

The slave bowed his head.

"You see Sissy Gia. Having a Sissy Maid means she has to also keep her uniform clean as well. Not so much with a naked slave. Plus, easier to punish and humiliate a naked slave."

I followed her past the living room, down the hallway, and into the master bedroom.

"Wait for me by the door. Only real men are allowed into my bedroom."

I stood at the threshold to the bedroom. From what I was able to see; Lady Helen was getting dressed. Scanning the bedroom I noticed an alarm clock. The time was 12:42 PM.

She approached the door dressed in blue jeans, sneakers, and a light sweater. Her hair was tied to the back.

I followed her to a room down a different hallway; the sign on the door said Red Room. As we entered the room, the walls were painted red. On the left corner was a Saint Andrew's cross, on the right was a wooden throne, with cushion, backrest, and armrest made of purple velvet. On the right wall, hung various whips, canes, floggers, and rope. On the left of the wall, were shelves with various masks and hoods.

In the center of the room was a spanking bench. And just to the right of the spanking bench was a cushioned table with a cage underneath it.

She opened the cage and had me crawl into it.

"Lay on your back."

As I laid on my back, she closed the door to the cage. Then I felt her chaining my legs to the metal bars and then my arms.

"Listen, sissy. I have things to take of things and until I decide what to do with you; it's best to keep you caged until I get back."

She then pulled a lever and metal sheets came down on all four sides of the cage. The sound of those metal sheets; startled me. Each metal sheet had a one-inch hole, that allowed for some air to come in.

It was difficult to hear anything and of course tracking time.

I nodded off several times before finally falling asleep.

The sound of metal banging startled me from my deep sleep. The metal sheets on all four sides lifted, and the chains on my arms and legs were being removed. The door to the cage opened and a pair of hands grabbed my legs and pulled me out.

"Get up!"

As I got up and adjusted my maid outfit to look presentable, I saw Lady Helen standing before me dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

"Let's go sissy. You have a full day ahead of you."

"Yes, Lady Helen."

As I followed her down the hallway, I didn't notice her male slave from the day before; however, as we exited the house, I noticed the female slave still standing against the wall holding the three-piece candle holder.

Once outside she attached a leash to the posture collar, gave it a harsh tug and I started to follow her.

We walked up about two blocks before turning right onto Main St.

As we walked up Main St, I noticed the slow transition from residential to commercial.

It seemed that it was early in the morning, most of the stores were still closed.

People were walking on Main St. and like the day before; many of them gasped at what they saw. Some yelled out profanity, and others yelled for us to go back home. None of which phased Lady Helen.

We entered a store that had a pink neon sign that read S & M Salon. The windows to the storefront were covered in dark pink, preventing anyone from looking inside.

Once inside it looked like a regular salon. There were about four salon chairs; two on each side.

The door in the back opened and a tall woman with red hair, dressed in casual clothing with a bright pink salon apron made her way toward us.

"Lady Helen, so good to see you."

"Good morning Stacy. How have you been?"

"Very good and yourself?"

"Very good."

"So, is that submissive couple still serving you?"

"Yes, Tina is now my human furniture and Bill is taking care of the house."

"Tina a human furniture?"

"Yes, she is my human candle holder."

"WOW, for how long?"

"Hmm..it's been two weeks."

"And her husband?'

"He cleans, cooks, and takes care of the house. Better than having a sissy maid."

"Speaking of Sissy Maid, who do we have here?"

"Oh, yes. This is that sissy I was telling you about."

'Yes, that's right. Still want a completely new make-over?"

"Of course, just like we discussed. Here are her keys and her leash."

Lady Helen turned to me.

"You are to obey her commands as if they are my commands; do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Call me when she's ready, Stacy."

"Yes, Lady Helen."

Stacy stood before me with a big smile on her face.

"You will address me as Miss Stacy, understand?"

I nodded.

"Excellent. Now! Let's remove these restraints and get you completely undressed."

As I stood naked, Miss Stacy giggled as she pretended that she was going to unlock the chastity cage.

"My, you have a lovely figure. Come now, follow me, sweetie."

As I entered the backroom, she opened a door to one of the booths, and inside was a large bathtub, which has already been filled with what looked like hot water.

"Now, get in the bathtub, lay down, and just relax my dear."

When I laid in the bathtub, the warm water felt good and relaxing. The smell of lavender calmed me down.

"Here you go, a special sponge to exfoliate your lovely skin if you want. Oh and use this special cloth to wash off your makeup."

"Thank you, Miss Stacy."

"Good girl. I'll be back later. For now, just relax."

After she closed the door, I started to wash off the makeup, then laid in the tub and closed my eyes.

Missy Stacy returned just as the water turned to lukewarm.

"Did you have a nice time relaxing in the bathtub?"

"Yes, Miss Stacy."

"Here's a towel, pat yourself dry and then put this robe on."

After patting myself dry I put on the silk white robe and followed her back to the salon room.

"Come now, have a seat my dear, and let's have a good look at you."

After I sat down, she complimented how good of a job I did cleaning my face.

"Now, I'm afraid I must secure you to the salon chair, for my protection and yours, okay?"

I was confused as to why but I complied with her orders.

Once my arms and legs were secured, she placed a large apron around my neck that covered my body.

Then she reclined the salon chair back.

"Now, just relax my dear."

With one hand she kept my eye open and with the other one, she placed a contact lens into my eyes, then quickly moved onto the other eye.

"There. You look adorable in those special blackout contact lenses."

"I....I....I can't see."

"Just relax my dear. We want you to be surprised at your transformation. Having you wear a blindfold would simply just get in the way. And of course, we need to eliminate the temptation of you peeking."

Miss Stacy adjusted the salon chair so that I was sitting upright; then I heard the sound of an electric buzzer.

Before I knew it, she began shaving my head. I felt the electric shaver going from front to back. It finished as quickly as she started.

"Now for the most delicate part my dear, shaving your head with a straight razor. So it would be best to remain still."

I felt shaving cream being lather all over my head, then Miss Stacy started shaving my head.

Several minutes later, Miss Stacy finished shaving my head; then using a towel wiped off the remaining shaving cream.

I felt her hand running over my head.

"There, nice and smooth, like a baby's behind."

She brushed on a cool gel over my head that quickly dried up. From there, I felt her pressing something on my head, working from front to back. Each of them felt small, round, and metallic. A total of nine of these objects.

"What...what are those things on my head?"

"Shh... don't worry about it, my dear. Less chit-chat the faster we can get this make-over done."

I then felt Miss Stacy apply some type of lotion to my face, that tightened my face as it dried.

"Now. Let's get some makeup on you so that you can look pretty."

After applying what felt like makeup on my face, Missy Stacy then applied long eyelashes. From there, she applied lipstick then lipliner.

"Yes, you certainly do look feminine with makeup. Just a few more things."

Missy Stacy reclined the chair again and told me to remain perfectly still.

I then felt a needle being inserted into the right side of my upper lip, then the left side, and then the bottom left, and the bottom right.

My lips started to swell.

"Wha..what did you do to my lips?"

"Oh! nothing much. Just gave you big beautiful puffy lips, that scream, cock sucker."

Miss Stacy then reclined the salon chair upright and told me that she'll be attaching a wig to my head.

As I felt the wig being snapped onto my head, its long hair brushed against my face, neck, and shoulder. It must be a shoulder-length wig.

After brushing and style my hair, Miss Stacy undid the straps and asked me to stand up.

She held my hand as I took several steps before being told to stay.

"Let's get you into this nice bodysuit, my dear."

"Bodysuit? Why?"

"Sweetie, so far you have been a good girl. Do you want me to tell Lady Helen that you have been a naughty girl?"

"No, Miss Stacy."

"Very good then. Now, let's get this properly fitted on you, my dear."

After helping me get into the bodysuit, I felt her zip the back. The only part of my body that remained exposed was my ass and caged cock.

Soon the bodysuit started to shrink, tightening on my skin as if both skin and bodysuit were trying to merge and become one.

Eventually, it stopped shrinking.

"Very nice, yes very nice indeed. How does it feel my dear?"

When I started to touch myself, it felt as if I had an extra layer of skin. Then, I felt a pair of large breasts on my chest.

"This special bodysuit can increase or decrease the size of your breast, my dear."

I felt Miss Stacy grab my hand and I carefully followed her. It seemed that we were heading to the backroom again.

"Okay my dear, time to get you dressed up."

Miss Stacy held both of my hands and guided me towards a chair to sit on.

I felt a pair of stockings being put on my legs, then Miss Stacy slipped my feet into a pair of high heels shoes.

"I hope you like walking in platform heels, my dear."

"I do, Miss Stacy."

When I first started cross-dressing, platform heels were my go-to shoes to wear. Even Mistress Kate was fond of me wearing them.

"Stand up my dear and let's get this garter belt on you."

After attaching the stockings to the garter belt, she wrapped and zipped a mini-skirt on me.

"Hmm... I think this front-tie blouse will look lovely on you. Yes, perfect. I'll help tie it on you."

I then felt a lacey collar being put around my neck. As I touched it, I felt a ring and some letters on it.

"Almost done my dear. We'll need to put some nice jewelry on you."

I felt some bracelets being put on both of my wrists and then large hooked earrings.

As Miss Stacy, was finishing up, the door chimed indicating someone had walked into the salon.

The sounds of high heels got closer and closer.

I heard a knock.

"Is she ready?"

"Ah, Lady Helen perfect timing."

"Twirl around for me sissy."

I slowly twirled around until she told me to stop.

"Excellent work Miss Stacy. Did she give you any trouble?"

"No, Lady Helen. She was very obedient."

I heard both of them whispering to each other, I tried to make out what they were saying but wasn't able to.

"Okay, Sissy Gia, let's go for a ride."

I felt Lady Helen take hold of my hand as she led me outside and into a car. She helped me get into the passenger seat before closing the door, then getting into the driver's seat and drove off.

During the ride Lady Helen was silent, I was scared to ask where we going. After a few turns, it felt as if we were on a highway, before resuming making turns.

The car felt like it pulled into a driveway or some type of parking lot.

"Stay right here, sissy"

Lady Helen chuckled as she got out of the car.

Despite wearing blackout contacts, like a dummy, I turned my head as if I was able to see what was around me.

A few minutes later, the passenger side door opened.

"Let's go, Sissy."

Again Lady Helen took my hand; we only walked a few feet before stopping. I heard the sound of keys opening a door. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I briefly stumbled as I entered but was able to regain my balance.

The room had an odd smell to it, sort of an old musty smell to it.

Then with both hands, Lady Helen grabbed and turned me to face her, before pushing me away.

I reached out thinking I could grab onto something before bouncing up and down. It felt like I landed on a bed.

But before I could do anything; the bodysuit I was wearing, stiffened. My arms and legs were immobilized. I was only able to move my neck.

"Wha..wha..what happened? Why can't I move?"

I felt Lady Helen push me further up the bed until my head was close to the headboard.

"Lady Helen..wh...why can't I move?"

I felt her leaning over and gently caressing my head.

"I told you that I have no use for a sissy maid."

I tried to get up, but somehow the bodysuit kept me immobilized.

Lady Helen got off the bed and walked over and opened the door.

I heard her call out to someone, couldn't make out the name.

"What do you think Roger?"

"Wow, that is one slutty looking sissy whore. Are you pimping her out?"

"No, Roger. You are. Well, that's if you are into pimping out sissy whore."

"Fuck yeah, I've always wanted to pimp a sissy. How much are you asking for her?"

"Consider her a gift."

"Yo, thank you, Lady Helen."

"You hear that Sissy Gia! I've re-gifted you to Roger. Goodbye."