The Gift

Story Info
The joy of a vibrating egg
2.8k words
4.26
32.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after lunch when she called, her voice full of joy and happiness, as she cried down the phone "It's here, the package, I am so excited." I tried to calm her, but she was very excited, "Can you some home now?" she asked.

"I will not be home till midnight, gut, you may open the package, but you must remember, it is for ME to use first time, not you." I gave her permission to open it, listening as she ripped at it, then heard her screaming " An egg vibe, WOW/ The Pleasure Orb, OH MY GOD YES, please come home Sir, please now."

Unfortunately I knew I would not be home till at least midnight, and gave her instructions on how to prepare herself for me, I smiled softly, at her obvious pleasure, and the thoughts of the coming night.

I was lucky enough to get away a little early, arriving home at just after 11.20; Opening the door, I dropped my jacket on the table in the hallway, and kicked off my shoes, before entering the lounge. She was there, waiting for me, leaning against the arm of the couch.

That sensual smile on her lips, as she knew just what she was doing to me, she had followed my instructions, and looked delicious, in her red silk peephole bra, trimmed with black, and the matching crotch less panties and garter belt. The red stockings pulled tight, and her red heels. I stood, watching, as she fingered herself, sliding them in and out seductively, looking deep into my eyes.

I whispered to her

"You may cum now," and she threw her head back, crying out in ecstasy, as her legs began shaking, and she came, hard, very hard, soaking her hand. Giving her time to recover, I sat in my chair, removing my tie, and opening two buttons on my shirt, as I watched her. Smiling sweetly, she looked at me, and I nodded to her.

She strolled towards me, and stood before me, offering her fingers, I pulled her hand closer, and started to lick them softly, tasting her wine, rolling my tongue around them. Opening my mouth, I took them in, sucking on them, as loves to suck my cock, savouring the taste and flavours. I released her slowly; she slid to her knees, and gently removed my socks, kissing each toe in turn, before placing my slippers on my feet, and my drink on the table by my chair. "Right then, where is it," I asked.

"Right here Sir," she replied, and passed me the package, I removed the video, which was of no interest to me, and handed it too her, then I reached for the vibrating egg. Noticing, with great dismay, that she had opened the packaging, and made a futile attempt to reseal it.

I looked at her, then at the egg, and she lowered her eyes, whispering, "I just had to look Sir, I couldn't help it."

Angry know, I spoke sternly to her,

"So, again you disobey me, why, might I ask?"

"I did not think you would mind Sir"

"Think, THINK! Did I give you permission to think slut?"

"No Sir," she whimpered, "and I know I will be punished Sir, and I deserve it, I am sorry Sir, truly I am."

Taking her by the left arm, I literally dragged her to the dining table, and pushed her, face down onto it, quickly tying her wrists to the legs, leaving her feet on the floor. My voice rasping, "Yes slut, you must be punished."

As I strode back to the lounge, returning with my flogger. "Spread your legs," I ordered, as I stood behind her, watching as she shuffled her feet apart. Looking closely, I could see her pussy glistening, her cum shining in the lights, and trickling down her thigh, wet, sticky, perfect spanking lubrication. Holding the flogger, with the handle upright, I slid it along her wet slit, coating it in her cum and juices, then without warning, I pushed it deep, right into her cunt, as she gasped and screamed. Twisting it inside her, sliding it in and out, getting it covered, as she moaned in pleasure. "Silence bitch," I ordered, as she squirmed against the flogger. I withdrew it, as quickly as I had inserted it, and started to wipe it, on the cheeks of her ass.

Spreading her juices with my fingers, making her skin glisten. Taking hold of her hair, I pulled her head back, and hit her ass with the flogger, hard, THWACK.

She cried out "Thank you Sir," I said "LOUDER", and hit her again, harder, and she screamed "Oh God, THANK YOU SIR."

Dropping the flogger, I softly rubbed her cheeks, the redness so plain to see.

Kissed her cheeks softly, letting my tongue caress her, to ease away the pain, as I slid my fingers into her, sliding them in and out slowly, releasing her tension, as she sighed in pleasure. I whispered, "Have you learned your lesson now slut?" "Yes Sir," she replied, "and thank You Sir, for correcting me."

I released her wrists, and held her close, as she rubbed them lightly, kissing her hair as I cuddled her., She looked into my eyes, a pleading look, as her soft lips mouthed "The EGG Sir."

I nodded to her, and we moved to the bedroom, as she carried the egg reverently, her smile wider than I had ever seen before. Standing by the bed, we kissed softly, her sucking my tongue gently, as I caressed her body, before she slowly undressed me. Opening my shirt, kissing each button as she did so, then pulling the shirt aside, to kiss and nip at my nipples. She opened my pants, and let them fall to the floor, waiting, as I stepped out, and kicked them away. I watched closely, as she looked up at me, and took hold of my cock, through my shorts. I smiled and nodded, as she grasped me tightly, pulling the silk close to my throbbing cock, and wrapped her lips round the head, suckling on me. I let her do this for about a minute, then I spoke to her, saying "that is enough slut, time for other things." She lifted her head, smiling weakly, and taking the waistband in her teeth, she lowered my shorts, waited till I had stepped from them, and then folded them carefully.

We kissed again, my hard cock digging into her as she pulled me close. Breaking from the kiss, I held her close, whispering to her

"Is my whore ready to serve her Master?"

"Yes Sir, in any way that You may desire." She answered.

I told her to lie down, and quickly restrained her wrists to the bed head. Then swiftly moved to the kitchen, returning with the ice bucket, and a very ripe peach. Placing them on the bedside table, I leaned over to kiss her, letting my tongue play around her lips, licking her, then nibbling softly, as she moaned into my mouth. I let my right hand cover her breast, wobbling it a little, making her squirm beneath me, knowing she wanted more, and more.

Holding her right breast with my hand, I started squeezing, and eased apart the slit for her nipple to peep through, watching as it rose to me, then taking it in my teeth, I pulled it up, stretching her. She was moaning in delight, I took hold of the other nipple, pulling on them both, and shaking her tits, as she came again, screaming out my name. Releasing them, I took an ice cube from the ice bucket, and told her to stick out her tongue. I placed the ice on it, and left it there, while I took a bite from the peach, looking at her, the juice running down my chin. Taking the ice from her tongue, I kissed her, letting the fruit fall into her mouth, and then sucking her cold tongue. As we kissed, I stretched my hand out, down her body, and quickly slid the ice into her pussy, she screamed, almost biting my tongue off.

I moved away, chuckling a little, and smiled down at her, as I unfastened the peephole bra between her tits, watching them settle gently, just the rise and fall of her heavy breathing moving them. Taking hold of her left one I squeezed it hard, and ground the peach onto the nipple, pushing down, using the part where I had bitten into it. Followed by the same on the other one, and finally, holding the peach above her, I squeezed that, and watched as flesh and juice, dripped into the valley between her tits. Leaning over her, I licked in the valley, sucking on the sides of her tits, tasting the luscious peach, then, I let some dribble, from my mouth into hers, watching her eyes as she licked at the juice and flesh.

I placed the peach by her mouth, to allow here to bite it, and as she did so, I quickly lowered my head, bit her right nipple, and tugged on it, twisting it left and right, as she again cried out.

Putting the peach down, I relaxed my grip, and started sucking her nipple softly, as my hand caressed her other nipple, rolling and tweaking. I sucked harder then, taking up al of the peach residue, from both nipples, as she was sighing and moaning. My right hand was resting on her stomach, as her body writhes, I slid it lower, onto her freshly shaven mound.

Marvelling at the silkiness there, then lower, touching her clit, wiggling it, from side to side. Her body bucking by now, as she cried out "Please Master, let me cum, please," my answer was a stern "No, not yet." And I slid two fingers deep into her pussy, feeling the ice water trickle out, as she cried out again. Leaning over to her mound, I sucked her clit as she shuddered, begging me for release.

AT last I relented, moved between her legs and opened her cunt lips wide, and whispered, "CUM bitch, flood your Masters mouth now, let Him have his nectar, from His sluts Cunt, His cunt, now and forever bitch." She exploded, a virtual torrent squirting into my throat, as I licked at her, sliding my finger in her ass, fucking it, to maintain her orgasm, keep her cumming hard. I stood, walked to the table, leaving her in the throes of orgasm as I picked up the egg, and slid it from its box.

It wasn't that big, about the size of a real egg,

colored purple, and with a soft almost rubbery skin, a little like jelly with little bumps all over it. It was attached to the control box by a thin wire, and had variable speed settings. "For maximum pleasure use lubrication" it said, smiling I thought "Not with my Princess baby."

I switched it on, slow speed, and held it against my tongue, as it made a soft buzzing noise. I was surprised, as it seemed to ripple across my tongue, wave after wave delighting me, I could see now why she wanted this. I walked slowly back to the bed, holding the egg in my lips, her eyes were wide and bright, as she watched me. I turned the speed up, hearing the buzz getting louder, and leaned over her, lowering my head to her breast. I squeezed with my hand, and touched the egg to her nipple; she shook visibly, crying out "Oh My God," as I circled her hard erect peak. Moving slightly, I dropped the egg into her valley, and pushed her tits together, trapping it between them, she was squirming in delight already, and I had hardly started yet. Biting and pulling on her nipples, as the egg vibrated, and she writhed on the bed, I had a sudden thought. Standing, I removed the egg, laid it on the bed, and opened the drawer in the bedside table.

I could tell she knew what I was doing, as she started shaking her head, but to no avail. I held her still, and paced the blindfold over her eyes.

Now she truly was at my mercy. Pouring myself a drink, I sat on the bed, and removed the egg, turning it off. Sipping the drink slowly I watched her. Sweet rosy lips, full and swollen from our kissing and nibbling; her tits, rising and falling, slightly faster than normal, as she was breathing heavily now, the anticipation building inside her. Her legs were open a little, slightly moving each time she tried to free her bonds, but she, and I, knew she was wasting her time; she was secured tightly. Finally, I finished my drink, put the glass aside, and moved to her, parting her legs, and settling between them. I left the Pleasure Orb on the bed for now, as I placed my mouth as close to her sex as I could, without touching her. Gently breathing hot air onto her, just blowing it lightly onto her wet slit, I touched her, with the tip of my index finger, sliding it along her lips, back and forth slowly.

Gradually getting it covered in her sweet juices, then licking it, letting her hear my delight at her taste.

I picked up the egg, and turned it on at the lowest setting, just the quiet buzz filling the room, as she lay there in expectant silence. She jumped, as I touched her clit, pulling the hood away, to reveal its glory, and rubbing it gently. I moved the egg closer as she started moaning softly, then, very gingerly, pressed it to her clit. She screamed so loud, almost dropped it, I was stunned at her reaction, and pressed harder, feeling her shaking beneath my hands, Holding it in place with my left hand, I entered her with two fingers, sliding them in and out in a regular rhythm. Gripping them immediately, she started to spasm, coning in a torrent, splashing my hand as her hips bucked and bounced. Her breath in short gasps, and her head rocking from side to side.

I pulled away slightly, stunned at her response, I mean, good God, it was only an egg, yet here she was, on a seemingly endless orgasm. I moved closer again, pressing the egg to her lips, opening her, the packaging had said use lube, not with this river flowing. Using my mouth, I pushed it inside her, my tongue in her love hole, as she screamed again. Leaning back, and holding the control box, I increased the speed gradually, right up to maximum. For the first time in my life, that night, I saw a woman in absolute ecstasy, perfect passion, as she cried and rocked, her whole body shaking violently. She just could not stop cumming, and screaming out "Oh God YESSSSSSS," as the sweat gathered on her brow.

I reduced the speed gently, and pulled the egg free, as she lay there, panting, and crying, but not tears of pain, but joy. I stood, and, holding the egg in my lips, moved to her head, using my fingers to open her mouth, and lowered the egg in. I could se how confused she was when I lifted my head, but she soon realised what I had done, and started to savour her tastes. Stroking my cock as I watched her, so excited myself now, I just had to take her. I pulled the egg from her mouth, and ripped away the blindfold, let her see my cock, ready to enter her, as I lifted her legs to my shoulders, and let my cock glide deep onto her wetness, as she sighed in contentment, knowing how quick this would be. I could not hold back, pushing on her legs, raising her cunt higher.

Thrusting, deeper and deeper, pounding her pussy like an animal out of control. Fucking her as hard as I had ever done, as her cunt gripped me, drawing me in, squeezing me. I wanted to hold back, but lust was taking over completely, driving me on and on. My legs stiffened, as my balls tightened. I had to let it go, cumming deep inside her, exploding, my cock a volcano in full eruption, as her lava flow hit mine, both crying out, in orgasmic excellence. She flowing as I spurted, held in a vice like grip, it seemed to last forever, until finally, I collapsed on her, feeling her kissing and hugging me. Holding each other close, as we tried to calm ourselves, to control our breathing. I kissed her, tenderly, lovingly, and whispered,

"What do you think? Shall we keep the egg, or send it back?"