The Gift

Story Info
A present to help the time pass.
2.6k words
4.33
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cllatm
cllatm
7 Followers

She had just left her friends at the restaurant and was making her way home slowly, very slowly. She did not run any yellow lights and she actually found herself slowing down at the green lights hoping they would change so she could stop. She had been in a gloomy mood all day ever since he left that morning on business. Three nights of sheer joy waited her so why rush home for the first one she thought.

She was almost home but decided to freak out the neighbors and drive around the block about a dozen times. She knew Ms. Dottie would be watching. "The bitch," she said under her breath. She finally eased her car into the garage, trying not to notice the whole that his car usually filled. She forced herself out of the car and plodded her way into the miserably quiet house. She closed the door behind her and dropped everything in front of it, figuring she would be in no mood to look for anything in the morning. Better to trip over it on the way out she thought.

She went to her empty bedroom and turned on the light. She noticed a gift in the middle of the bed. It was a white box a little larger than a shoebox with a huge red bow tied on with curly red ribbon. Under the bow was tucked a single long-stemmed red rose. She felt the smile on her face spreading warmth throughout her entire body. It was all she could do to keep herself from running to open it. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled the rose from under the bow and held it up to her nose, smelling the wonderful fragrance and feeling the soft petals against her lips. She kissed it, and then placed it on the nightstand next to her bed. She swung her legs onto the bed, sat back against the pillows and put the box on her stomach. The box was not very heavy but did have some weight to it. She forced herself to slow down and to contain her excitement. She took some deep relaxing breaths, slowly slipped off the ribbon and bow and placed them on the night stand next to the rose. The top of the box was not taped on so it came off easily and took its place next to the rose and ribbon and bow.

She folded back the tissue that hid the contents of the box and discovered three items inside. She removed the first item, a beautiful antique silver mirror with a large oval face and tapered. She held it in her hand and noticed the puzzled look on her face in the reflection. The puzzlement came from the next two items in the box, which were not the matching brush and comb you would expect to come with an antique silver mirror. She laid the mirror on the bed beside her and removed item number two and held it in her hand. It was a smooth, seven-inch long dildo with a small note taped to it saying, "Twist Me!" She held it in both hands and twisted. She almost dropped it when the vibrations traveled through her hands and up her arms. She twisted it off as quickly as she had twisted it on. She put it down on the bed next to the mirror. She put her hand over her chest and laughed. It had surprised her so much her heart was racing. With a grin on her face, she removed the third and final item from the box, which was a sealed envelope. She moved the empty box to the nightstand, opened the envelope and removed the two-page letter from inside.

She leaned back against the pillows and began to read the letter. She read slowly, absorbing every word. She found herself re-reading sentences and shaking her head. Her mouth would open in and inaudible "wow," then she would smile so big her face would hurt. The letter was a set of instructions for use of items one and two. She read it three times, each time noticing her body was enjoying the thought of the instructions more and more.

She got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, letter in hand. The letter was very specific, a long, hot, soothing, soaking bubble bath was step one and no other steps should be attempted without first partaking of the bubble bath. She turned the water on for her bath, added the necessary bubble ingredient and undressed as the tub was filling. She stripped, continuing to read the letter as articles of clothing hit the floor. She would pick them up in the morning she though, she had better things to do now.

She turned off the water as a perfect amount of popping bubbles had formed and floated in the tub. She put the letter on the floor and climbed into the tub, slowly lowering herself into the steamy aromatic liquid. She reached for the letter, careful to hold it high above the bubbles. She sunk down into the water, her chin almost touching the bubbles. She held the letter up and started to read again. The letter was specific on this point also, read, visualize and memorize the instructions before attempting them. She would read a paragraph, then close her eyes, feeling and living in her mind the words she had just read. She repeated this exercise paragraph after paragraph, over and over, until she felt the water in the tub begin to cool.

She put the letter down, flicked the tub drain with her toe and stood up, grabbing a thirsty bath towel as she did. She dried off, still standing in the tub, feeling the water level slide down the back of her calf to her ankle and then she felt the last trickle of water skim by and tickle her toes as it made its way down the drain. She noticed that although she had been out of the warm water for a while now, her body showed no signs of cooling off. Her skin was alive and tingling. She attributed this not to the bath but the letter, which she did not have to read again. Every word was burned into her mind, every suggested action memorized.

She stepped out of the tub, hearing the remaining bubbles clinging to the sides of the tub pop and crackle as they slowly disappeared. She dried the last water droplets from her legs, picked up the letter and headed out of the bathroom. She folded the letter and placed it on the nightstand next to the rose, the bow and ribbon and the box. She went to her closet, following the memorized instructions, and removed her short silk robe. She wrapped it around her body and tied it loosely. Immediately her skin reacted and became alive and tingling. The silk brushed across her nipples setting them on fire. She made her way to the bed and climbed in. She positioned herself in the center of the bed, leaning back against the pillows as she did before, her new mirror and toy to her left side. The instructions playing over in her head, she took the toy in her hands, peeled off the "Twist Me!" sticker and ran her fingers over the smooth surface, up and down the length of the shaft. Without turning it on, she took the toy in her right hand and rubbed it over her right nipple through her robe and then did the same to her left nipple. She used the tip to trace circles around each nipple, over and over as she squeezed down on her pussy, squeezing and releasing, relaxing her muscles. She was getting wet and she moved her thighs up and down against each other, enhancing the feeling, still drawing circles and rubbing her nipples with the toy.

Seeing the words of the letter in her mind, she untied her robe and opened the top, her breasts exposed to the air, her stomach still covered. She held the toy in front of her mouth and with her tongue began to lick it like a lollypop, getting the tip of the shaft nice and wet. She held it in her right hand and painted her right nipple with the tip, wetting it. She continued to rub circles on her nipple, now wet from the toy. As she rubbed she blew a soft stream of air over her nipple, electrifying her body. She wet the toy with her tongue again and played with her left nipple now, her body warming from head to toe as she did.

She took the toy in both hands now, twisting gently. It came to life, vibrating with a soft hum. She eased the tip to her right nipple, her breath caught in her throat and she closed her eyes as the toy touched her skin. Her nipple and breast were alive and on fire as she rolled the vibrating toy back and forth across it. She laid her head back and focused on the sensations of her nipple burning and her clit throbbing. She was rubbing her thighs together once more, squeezing and releasing her pussy as she did, rolling just a bit from side to side in the bed as the toy vibrated across her nipple. She moved the toy to her left nipple, totally lost in the feelings and sensations, moaning ever so lightly, her body beginning to ache.

She opened her eyes and sat up, her breath beginning to come short and fast. She placed the toy beside her, still vibrating on the bed, as she removed her robe. She threw it toward the closet and leaned back, searching for the letter in her head. The instructions were clear now. She opened her legs and placed a small pillow between them near her calves. She took the mirror in her hand, glancing at her reflection briefly, seeing the flush of her skin, and the fire in her eyes. She leaned the mirror against the pillow and adjusted it so that she could clearly see her pussy in the reflection. She next took the still vibrating toy from the bed, wet it with her tongue and began to draw a line from between her breasts down toward her belly button. His instructions said to play and draw figures of her choice all over her stomach. She drew small figure eights with the vibrating tip, then circles starting at her belly button and building outward. She placed the toy on her stomach and rolled it like a rolling pin back and forth from one side to the next, moving lower with each pass.

She wet the tip once more and concentrated on the tops of her thighs, drawing meticulous designs on each one. She spread her legs wide now and took the toy in her right hand. She started at a point just inside her left knee and drew a zigzag line up her inner thigh toward her pussy. Looking in the mirror she saw the tip of the toy enter the reflection, which sent chills up and down her spine. She zigzagged back to her left knee, and then traded hands, now zigzagging up her right inner thigh, and the tip entering the reflection, increasing the chills over her body. Her heart was beating fast and her breath was coming in short quick bursts because she knew what was next. She held the toy in her right hand, easing it into the reflection of her pussy. She watched closely, trying hard to keep her hand from shaking, as the tip neared her lips. She saw and felt the tip touch her, a fire sweeping away the chills from her body. She gently traced her wet lips with the vibrating tip, around and around, the intensity increasing each time she slid the tip over her clit. Watching and feeling the toy on her pussy, she began to glide the tip up and down the groove between her swollen lips, over and over, just barely pressing it inside her. Her body was burning and aching, her pussy and nipples throbbing as she painted with the tip of her toy.

She found her clit and pressed the vibrating tip against it and held it there, the sensation almost overwhelming. She moved the tip in small circles over her clit, around and around, using her left hand to rub small circles on her nipples at the same time, doing exactly what his instructions had called for. She could not take her eyes off the mirror, seeing and feeling, concentrating on every sensation. She could see her pussy swelling and glistening with her juices as she rubbed the toy over her clit. She moved the tip down between her lips, the tip disappearing ever so slightly into her pussy. She watched closely as she put her hand flat against the base of the toy and began to press it into her pussy. She squeezed down as he said, feeling the toy vibrating against her inner walls. She watch, mesmerized, as the toy slowly vanished inside her pussy. She moved her hand and stared at the mirror, seeing and feeling the toy filling her completely, massaging her inner walls with its constant vibrations.

She took hold of the toy again with her right hand and started to slowly pump it in and out of her pussy, easy and slow at first, watching and feeling it move inside her. She saw her left hand drift into the reflection, her fingers finding her clit, rubbing small fast circles on it as she moved the toy with her right hand, faster and harder now, plunging deep inside her throbbing pussy. Her legs were shaking and her heart was racing as she moved the toy in rhythm with the rubbing of her clit, hard and fast. She watched closely, the toy glistening with her juices as it slid in and out of her. She heard the sound of it as it glided over her lips disappearing deep inside her. Faster and harder she pumped it, her nipples on fire, her clit throbbing and her pussy ready to explode. She was squeezing as she pulled the toy out and releasing as she plunged in, massaging her inner walls with the vibrating toy with her juices flowing and pouring out of her. She was ready to come. She could not take the eyes off the mirror. She felt her muscles tensing out of her control, her pussy throbbing and aching. She came hard, pressing the toy deep inside her, squeezing around its vibrating shaft, watching closely in the mirror, her breath practically stopping. She had no control of her muscles as the tensed and released on their own, her entire body tingling and on fire. She could not stop shaking. She lay back against her pillows, the toy still inside her, letting her body calm down. She breathed deeply and smoothly, letting the euphoria overtake her.

Once she was a little more in control of her body, she leaned forward and slipped the toy out of her and twisted it off. She lay back against her pillows again, putting the now silent toy on her stomach beneath her breasts. She could still see the reflection of her throbbing swollen pussy in the mirror. A smile spread across her face as she closed her eyes and relived the images she had just seen, her body slowly coming back into her control. She concentrated on her breathing and her beating heart and thought to herself, "One night down, two more to go."

cllatm
cllatm
7 Followers