The Gift

Story Info
The two of you enjoy V-Day together.
1.3k words
3.88
37.5k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers

It is February 12th, the Friday before Valentines Day. The house is clean. The supper is made and the kids have been packed off to my sister's house until Monday after school. I am alone and putting the finishing touches on his present.

I walk into the kitchen, bare breasts jiggling, and check on the chocolate melting in the double-boiler; nice and warm but not scalding. I tug at my nipples until they stand firm. I dip a finger into the melted chocolate and gently cover each of my nipples with a thin coating. My now chocolate- coated finger finds its way into my mouth. Yum, chocolate and sex—my favorites. I slather on a few more coats for good measure and go into the bathroom to check my handiwork.

At the mirror, I stare at my nipples in their hard chocolate shells. I smile. They will melt in his hands and in his mouth. I step back a little to make sure my perfectly shaved pussy is, in fact, perfectly shaved. A few minutes and a little fine-tuning, and I go into the bedroom to make sure the rest of my preparations are in order.

I've been a busy girl. The leather restraints mounted on the bar over the closet and bracketed on the floor on either side will give him a choice of positions. He can have me straight up or stretched in an x or whatever combination of the two he can think up. (Believe me, the man has quite an imagination.)

I drift over to the bed. I have neatly laid out a variety of toys for him to choose from; a brand new riding crop, 4 clothespins, a nice sized vibrator, and a butt plug all in a row. I have also appropriately placed some additional wrist and ankle restraints on the 4 corners of the bed. I'm thorough if nothing else. I shudder a little as I run my hand over the crop and clothespins. I'm always up for some recreational spankies, but I've never done anything like this before. He has. This sort of play has so far been restricted to me losing a bet or as poker stakes after my clothes have been all lost. I'm now looking at 3 days of being his slave. It is both arousing and daunting. I know I'm going to be punished again and again; submission isn't my forte'.

I stare at the symbol of my final gift to him lying on his pillow. It is a beautiful gold collar for him to place around my neck. I fight the urge to hide it, my stomach churning.

I check the clock. He should be home in 5 or 10 minutes. Too late to back out now. I slip into my 5-inch heels, and grab the handcuffs off the bed. I sink into a kneeling position being careful not to fillet myself on the stiletto heels. I spread my legs wide. I snap one of the cuffs on my wrist. Before I close the other, I can't resist sliding my fingers into my moist slit. My head tilts back and I moan as I stroke my clit. I hear his key in door. I quickly put my hands behind my back and snap on the other cuff. I am now helpless. I spread my legs wider, straighten my back and bow my head.

I hear him open the door and his indrawn breath when he sees me. I sneak a peek at him through my hair. He looks slightly stunned. I stifle a giggle. Without a word he walks past me to the bed and takes it all in. I'm trying to keep my eyes on the floor but I so want to see his reaction. He comes to stand directly in front of me, the collar in his hand. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my face. He stares directly into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

I nod.

"For the weekend?"

"For the weekend. Happy Valentines Day", I say.

He bends over and places the collar around my neck, snapping it shut. A wicked grin claims his face. "I didn't give you permission to look me in the eyes", he says.

I groan. "Well, we haven't officially established rules yet, have we?" Can't blame a girl for trying.

With the grin still plastered on his face, he says "Alright. Rules. You will not look me in the eyes unless I give you permission. You will not speak unless you have my permission and when you do, you will address me as Sir or Master. You will do whatever I tell you to, whenever I tell you, without hesitation for the whole weekend. Oh, and you won't cum unless I give you permission. Do you understand slave?"

Dropping my eyes to his boots, I stay quiet, a grin tugging at the corners of my lips. Catching on, he raises my chin with his fingers. I keep my eyes lowered.

"You may look at me and answer."

I look into his green eyes. "Yes master." I cannot keep the amusement out of my voice.

"Oh, you are so going to get it", he says. He turns away and walks to the bed. "Crawl to me."

I awkwardly crawl over to the bed until I am kneeling in front of him. He pulls off his boots and then unbuttons his pants. "Unzip them and take them off", he says. (Thank goodness he unbuttoned them; we'd be here all weekend.)

I grab his zipper in my teeth and pull it down. So far so good. I wrestle the tight denim down his legs, all the while trying to stay upright with my hands cuffed behind me. I pull them into a puddle around his feet.

"Now the underwear." I grab the waistband in my teeth and pull them down to join his blue jeans. His cock is already hard and waiting. I realize I'm salivating looking at it. "Take the clothes over and put them in the hamper."

I bend down, trying not to overbalance, grab both garments in my mouth and drag them to the hamper. I nose the lid off and toss them in. Of course the lid falls off onto the floor.

"Leave it and come here," he calls from the bed. I crawl back (should have considered kneepads for this weekend) and sit waiting and staring at his hard cock. "Suck it."

Don't have to tell me twice. I rub the head over my lips before sliding it into my mouth. It feels so smooth and hot and hard. My pussy is getting wetter by the minute. I start to slide my mouth up and down the shaft, hollowing my cheeks for extra suction. "Mmmmm", I hum around his prick. He knows I love to suck his cock.

His hand tangles in my hair pulling my head forward, jamming his cock the whole way down my throat. I swallow every inch. He makes small thrusts, keeping his cock deep in my mouth. He fucks my face faster and faster until he explodes in my mouth. I hang on, sucking down every drop and licking him clean. His prick slides from my lips.

He reaches over and gets the key to the handcuffs. "Turn around." I shuffle around on my knees. He releases my hands and chafes my wrists to put some circulation into them. "Stand up." I do and he pulls me into his arms. "Thank you" he whispers in my ear. I turn around and hug him, smiling into his eyes.

That wicked grin slides back on his face. He says "Who gave you permission to look me in the eyes?" Oh hell. "Assume the position slave."

It's going to be a long weekend.

Saucyminx
Saucyminx
31 Followers