The Gift

Story Info
Husband gives a gift that keeps both happy.
1.2k words
4.07
32.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

On Friday night, after a suggestion from my husband about us going out for the evening and to enjoy the delights of what the island holds for us we went out to a local resort in Lahaina.

We had a great evening of drinks (for me) and lots of dancing for me again. I danced fast, slow and with many women and men while he sat at the table near the railing watching me. He's such a secure man that it makes my fun that much better knowing that since I walked in with him that I'm walking out with him.

I danced with everyone who asked me and even some who just grabbed me and swung me between themselves. It was such a fun night.

I finally took a break and sat with my husband at the table. Several times the sexy waitress came over bringing me drinks that someone had ordered for me. I'd look over and give them a smile. We had one couple who was visiting the island from Maine come over and ask if they could sit with us for a few minutes.

He was a tall guy with sandy brown hair and really thin. His wife was a vivacious looking blonde who had on a low cut top showing ample cleavage as she set her arms on the table giving my husband a perfect view of her breasts. She had on a short miniskirt that couldn't have been more 18 inches wide from waist to hem. Long tanned legs and high fuck me pumps topped out the list.

As her husband spoke with me, she kept eyeing my husband giving him smiles galore and winks between smiles. She stood up at one point and casually moved her chair closer to him. They engaged in some discussion about the nightlife on Maui.

What it turned out to be was they were interested in getting together for drinks up in their room and possibly a swap between wives. I wasn't up for it and neither was my husband so we politely declined their offer but they still gave us their phone number saying they'd be on the island til next weekend and to call if we want to have fun.

They stood up and walked away with her giving my husband a kiss on the cheek before walked away. We both eyed her as she walked away from us. Nice butt and legs on her though!

We remained in the lounge for a short time before leaving for the night. We went into a cafe and grabbed a bite to eat before heading home for the night.

Once in the truck, I placed my heels up on the dashboard and spread my thighs and began teasing myself as my husband loves to watch.

I was so close to an orgasm by the time we pulled into our driveway. We climbed out of the truck and went inside. As we got inside, I gave him a hug and a kiss and thanked him for taking me out. We kissed long and passionately.

He then went to the bookcase and pulled from the drawer a package. He handed it to me and I stood there opening it. When I got the wrap off and blew threw the thin box dropping it where I stood, I pulled my new dildo out.

It's just like the one that my sexy girlfriend uses on herself in a video from her website. Only the variation between her's and mine was that mine was a dark black one.

It has a suction cup base for attaching to a hard flat surface. I held it in my hand feeling the weight of it. It was nice. He told me to try it out like my girlfriend Maria does in her video.

I dropped my short miniskirt right there and pulled off my thong and walked to the bathroom to prepare it for first time use. I could feel his eyes on my ass and legs.

When I came out, he slid the glass top coffee table closer to the sofa. I licked the black head of the toy before licking the suction cup base nd slamming it down onto the glass of the table.

I knelt down next to the table and took the head in my mouth and began sucking it. I licked the sides, edges and top making it wet for entry into my body. I looked over at my husband who was sitting on the edge of the sofa he was watching me and my oral skills go to town on this fake cock.

I leaned over to him and undid his zipper and snaked out his manhood and began licking and kissing him before taking him into my mouth and sucking him to hardness. I told him I'm not done with him as I stood up. I positioned myself over the standing toy and lowered myself down onto it.

Feeling the thick head parting my lips I lowered myself completely down on it until I was sitting on the table itself. I began to use my legs to move myself up and down on the toy and balancing on the 5 inch stiletto pumps I had on.

My girlfriend Maria does this very thing in a video she has on her website, but she looks so much better than I did. I know my husband loved that video as it's his favorite among the videos we've seen of her together.

I did my best though in moving up and down the shaft. I brought a mirror back into the room with me so I can see myself as this beast of a black shaft parted my lips as I rode it.

I moved up and down on it and once I established a rythmn it became really easy. I placed my finger on my clit and rubbed it in tight small circles as I felt my orgasm approaching. I had my husband stand up next to me as I took his head into my mouth.

I ran my tongue over the tiny slit of his manhood and felt the presence of precum and that was all it took. I began to orgasm loudly as I rode this shaft. Moving over it faster and deeper as it penetrated me so nicely.

It was an awesome feeling knowing that I was able to copy our sexy girlfriend and be able to do this for my man in his home. I remained seated on the shaft as I worked my man's shaft in and out of my mouth.

He was so turned on by it that it didn't take him the usual length of time before he was spurting in my mouth. It felt so good to feel his orgasm in my mouth that I couldn't have stopped sucking had a typhoon hit the island.

When his orgasm slowed, I pulled myself off the fake shaft and knelt down once more and used my tongue to lick off my juices from the glistening shaft and head. It was a wonderful evening altogether.

We showered together after and turned on an adult movie off the cable stations and had a nice remainder of the night watching the movie and playing checkers in bed.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers