The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

"Oh yes. That's it. Fuck me hard. Fuck me with that big mother fucking dick of yours. Oh gawd, it's so big. So massive. I want this so bad. Oh yeah, fuck me."

And I did and for the next 2 hours, Lydia came repeatedly. In fact, too many times to even hazard a guess. I, on the other hand, came into Lydia's mouth once, her pussy twice and after I dumped a load of cum into her ass, we jumped into the shower to wash up a bit.

After sucking me off in the shower, I walked her downstairs and fucked her one last time against my refrigerator. After I blew that last load into her, she got dressed and went home but not before saying, "Anytime you want it. You just call me."

I had to replenish myself and so I made myself a steak on the grill and washed it down with a glass or two of cabernet.

At about 6:30 PM, Carol called me from her cell phone and asked if she could stop by for a, "quickie." She rolled in about 15 minutes later. I came in her mouth 20 minutes later and her pussy, 25 minutes after that.

Too bad that she had plans and had to go but it was still great to get off inside of her body again.

As I walked her to my front porch and kissed her goodbye, Dr. Mason roared into his own driveway – obviously, drunk as a skunk. Lydia came out through the garage to greet him and glanced over at Carol (who was still in my arms) and me. Interesting that you could see a discernable change in her eyes – not so much jealousy, but something more like, "desire."

Chapter 5

Man, was I hungry. I was swallowing down handfuls of nuts, eating lunch meat right out of the container and drinking milk right out of the jug. All that fucking must have really caused a protein reduction in my system.

I was still walking around in only a pair of shorts (sans underwear) and was still pretty focused on the changes that had taken place. It was about 9 pm and I figured I'd have another glass of wine and fall asleep watching T.V. when the doorbell rang.

As I walked to the front door, I was wondering if Dr. Mason was sleeping off his scotch and I found myself hoping it was Lydia wanting some more of my cock. As I reached for the door, I could feel my pecker stiffen at the thought of pushing back into her.

However, as I opened the door, it wasn't Lydia at all. Instead it was a beautiful brunet with long straight hair that shimmered in the moonlight. She had hazel eyes that could hold your gaze for an eternity and a black dress that clung to her, very attractive figure.

Shaking my head free of her mesmerizing eyes, I asked, "Hi, what can I do for you?"

She walked right past me and into my house. I was a little shocked by this bold move but quickly recovered and came walking right after her.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?," I asked.

Again, no response as she glided into my kitchen. As I caught up to her, she was in my cabinet pulling out spices that she started to dump into a large pot on my stove.

Getting a little pissed and with more tenor in my voice I again inquired, "Hey lady, what in the hell are you doing?"

Looking up at me with those hypnotic eyes and with nearly no expression in her voice, she spoke, "Give me just a moment more and we'll talk."

She continued to busy herself with putting, "a little of this" and, "a little of that" in the pot. After adding water into the pot, she reached into her purse and pulled out a large packet of powder and poured all of it into the pot. Turning the stove on high, and speaking to no one but herself, she said, "That ought to do it."

"That ought to do what?," I asked.

"Only what we need it to do and nothing more," was her reply.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"I am doing what needs to be done," was her reply.

Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks – the eyes, the inability to answer a question..... With some hesitation, I asked, "Do you know Annie?"

"Of course, who else would have sent me?"

My hands went up to my eyes and temples and gave it a good rub as I tried to assess the situation and come up with my next question that she probably wouldn't answer either.

Words didn't come quick enough and instead, I just stared into her eyes.

Just like Annie, always keeping you off balance she spoke. "Mitch, my name is Sandra. I have come to help you. We can talk later. Now let's head upstairs." With that, she walked right past me and up the stairs just like as if this was her own home.

Like an idiot, I offered no resistance and merely followed after her. As I walked behind her, I couldn't help but notice the gentle sway of her shapely backside as she traversed my staircase. "Nice butt," I thought.

She said, "Thank you."

I started to open my mouth but thought better of it. After Annie and all the changes to my body, why should I be surprised that I wouldn't have to actually utter a sound for her to have a conversation with me.

Sandra spoke again, "Quite right."

She reached the top of the stairs and walked into my bedroom. As she crossed the threshold, she pulled her dress straight over her head and I saw the single most amazing ass I ever saw – perfect. Sandra then crawled naked onto my bed and lay upon her back.

Her body stopped me dead in my tracks. I was sure that she was the most stunning woman I had ever seen. Not porn like Lydia, not youthful like Carol but something else all together. Her breasts were in perfect proportion to her body, her waist was trim, her bush was neatly trimmed and her legs were to die for.

After giving me a moment or two to inventory her assets, Sandra stretched like a cat, spread her own sex with her fingers so that I could see the pink inside and purred out, "Come fill me."

My shorts hit the floor and I crawled on top of her. I positioned my phallus at her entrance and slid it in.

"Ohhh., it is just as Annie said it would be. Push deeper into me my love. I want it all."

As I pushed further into her cavern, I thought, "My love?. Gee, she comes into my kitchen, dumps out my paprika and now I'm, my love?"

Even in a fit of passions, Sandra looked into my eyes and said, "I didn't use any paprika."

Knowing that she caught my thoughts again, I surrendered and said, "I guess communicating with someone like you takes a little getting used to, huh?

She pulled my face down close to hers and as she thrust against me said, "This is not the time for talk."

We fucked hard and fast. As I gasped for air, I started to smell something, "all too familiar." I thought, "What did she put on the stove? Then I realized that it smelled just like Annie's perfume. Such a wonderful scent and it had the same effect on me that it had when I first smelled it. My head started to spin and I was as horny as an owl.

As I pushed in and out of her, our mouths met and our kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced. For just a moment, I stopped fucking and took my time to truly enjoy her delicious mouth. Our tongues danced to the same song. They swirled and played. I was awestruck at the passion of this kiss. It was the most profound experience of my life.

My hands slid under her to cup her ass and I began to push into her with an intense effort that neither, Lydia or Carol had felt. I not only wanted Sandra, I knew that deep down, "I needed her."

Sandra continued to encourage me, "Yes, my love. Fuck me hard. Fill me with your seed."

I pumped and pumped and shortly, Sandra spasmed into a massive orgasm that I had never known was possible for a woman to achieve. She screamed my name, locked her legs around my back and shook like her body was filled with fever. As Sandra reached the pinnacle of her orgasm, it was like our minds touched and our orgasms were united in both timing and voracity. My penis was blasting into her with such steadiness that my cock was spraying her belly as if it were a fire hose. In response, my hands, which were still grasping her butt, were smeared with her juices.

I kissed her again and it was much the same as our first kiss. It was all-encompassing. Time stopped, no other thought entered my head except the pure enjoyment of the fire that encapsulated our tongues.

I continued to push into her as we immediately resumed our love making. Once again, our orgasms were as they were before. Bodies shaking, juices flowing and massive releases of endorphins. Our bodies shook like we were in the midst of an epileptic seizure.

Once we came down from our mutual orgasm a moment, it was like both of us knew that our bodies had to rest. We kissed with more love than passion for a few moments. Our lips, our mouths, our tongues were entwined. It was like two halves being made into a whole. Everything just, "fit."

With my very stiff penis still inside of her, I pulled up onto my elbows and gazing into her beautiful hazel eyes, I said, "I think I know the question I need to ask. What is expected of me?"

Sandra looked up and smiled. It was radiant like the sun itself peering from her lips and eyes. While she never said it, it seemed like she was waiting for me to recognize that there was more to this entire episode than, "just me."

We started to push back and forth at each other. Me pushing my penis into her and her pushing back in return. It wasn't, "hard fucking" but instead, was more like we were, "loving on each other." Taking our time to allow our bodies to give each other and ourselves the pleasure of our liaison.

Finally after staring into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity, she replied, "That is the right question to ask. But first, let me fill in some detail for you."

As we continued to copulate, she asked, "First do you remember much about when you first saw Annie?"

I replied, "Sure, I intervened and scared off a couple of attackers."

"You feel as if it was a meeting by accident, yes?"

"Well I thought so," was my reply.

"But you know better than that now, don't you?"

"If you mean, do I think it was by accident, I suspect it wasn't."

We kissed again and took a moment to mutually enjoy the feeling of our bodies being joined.

After several thrusts, Sandra smiled again and replied, "It wasn't. One does not find Annie. Annie finds you. Also, while you did save Annie, that did not happen until later. When you saw the attackers, and they ran off, it was she who saved you."

Sandra could see the confusion on my face and went on, "Annie has known of you for some time. Getting you to New Orleans, on that side street and at that exact moment are some of the things that only Annie knows how to do. The attackers knew that on that day you would meet and their goal was to stop it from happening. Annie led the attackers away from you and was able to dispatch them and keep you safe."

"But Annie said they were afraid of my potency and it caused them to flee."

"That is also true. They are afraid of your potency and what it will do to increase the size of my family. Also, Annie was able to remotely pull from your energy to help drive them off. While this is surely hard for you to understand, it is, what it is."

I was confused and she knew it.

Still taking her time, Sandra, pushed up to give my penis maximum penetration and appeared to have a mini-orgasm. She looked up at me and said, "Emmmmm, you have a most magnificent penis, Mitch."

My mind immediately raced back to Lydia making the same comment some hours ago. That is, shortly after dropping to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth. As the memory fled from my mind, my body jerked and I thought, "Oh, oh.... " but it was too late. As I looked down at Sandra, there was no doubt that she had heard my thoughts and I was surprised that she didn't seem to be mad. With a wry grin she asked, "Heard that before, Mitch?"

I blushed.

She didn't.

While Sandra continued to grind her cunt on my cock, she offered a little more insight. "Annie is not what you would normally think. Neither am I and now, neither are you."

That got my attention and she knew it.

"You are stronger, yes?"

"Yes."

"You feel younger and have untold energy, yes?"

"Yes."

"Your penis is, bigger yes."

"Very much so," I replied and regretted it as soon as I said it.

Sensing my discomfort at admitting my, "penis enlargement," she smiled. Then went on to say, "Annie gave that to you in return for what you gave to her."

I bit my tongue from asking more questions and instead waited for her to continue.

Still fucking me and closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy our coupling and I believe to also see if I was going to ask another question, she finally spoke, "Good, you show patience to learn. That is more important now than ever. What Annie desired from you is that you have an unusual potency. One that is hard to find. Annie needs that potency to survive as do I, and my sisters. Annie allowed you to reach your potential. That is all. It was always within you and that is what my family is about. We know how to reach that potential. The fact is that very few women can do it and even much fewer men. We try to find the ones that can."

I just looked down at her and she said, "Mitch, you can and you have. You should feel proud."

Although I was more confused that anything I appreciated that what she said was at least meaningful and heartfelt from her.

"When you saw Annie on the street, there were those that did not want her to find you. They are Melas Diabolos or Black Devils. These are very powerful beings. They have access to the highest levels of power as all they desire is power. Truth means nothing to them and their deceit and lies flow from their mouths like water. Not only can they not be trusted to outsiders but, they are also ruthless in their personal desire for power and authority. This limits their power as it is hard for them to unify against us because there is very little trust within their own ranks."

Turning the subject inward again, Sandra continued, "My family believes in the power of love. We understand that our strength can come from our bodies and we regularly copulate to share our strength and increase our love for one and other. We do not limit ourselves as society does to just one partner. We share all within our family. The Melas Diabolos do not want Annie or me and my sisters to live. They prey on those in my family that are weak. They seduce us to become, as they are, a Skia.

I replied, "A what?"

With some level of frustration she responded, "A Skia. The word is Greek and means, shadow. This is how they often appear, that is also, when they are most dangerous to us.

"Is that what attacked Annie in New Orleans?"

"Yes. You have already seen them in action."

Even though I was still fucking, I must admit my mind was racing with this information.

"Soon, they will try to prey on you. You can save my people and because they know that, they will try to stop you. Annie sent me to protect you."

Noting the current situation we were in, I said, "Well so far so good."

We both laughed and continued to buck against each other.

After a few light kisses she went on, "Tonight, one will try to capture you and I am here to make sure that does not happen. That is why I set the powders to boil. By now, the scent is all through the house and it will slow them as it will make them remember the passions of what they once were. It will be all the advantage I need."

With an intent of lightening up the conversation a bit, I asked, "So Annie's perfume was really a spook repellent?"

Sandra laughed and said, "I am so glad our Annie found you."

I replied, "Me too."

Then in a serious tone, Sandra said, "Your potency saved Annie and made her young again. It will save all of us. I will not fail you but now is the time to, fuck me hard."

Her breasts squeezed against my chest as I started to ram my tool deep within her.

Sandra started to groan and I knew an orgasm was approaching for her and me. Somehow, her legs found themselves over my shoulders and I was pile driving her into my mattress. I could feel the entire bed bounce from our fucking. As my balls started to boil out another load of cum, Sandra too, reached her orgasm.

However, it was not the same. The air in the room had definitely changed. The temperature rose and even as I could feel my cum pouring into her body, I knew that something was "different." In a move almost too fast for the eyes to perceive, Sandra rolled out of bed and threw some sort of powder toward the doorway. Where she had hid this powder totally escaped me but it was there when she needed it and became obvious to me that this action was planned from the beginning.

I looked at the direction of the powder that Sandra threw and I saw, "It."

"It" was some sort of, "shadow." I immediately thought of the word Sandra had called this. She called this a, "Skia." The powder seemed to hit the front of this "thing" and it slumped into the corner of my room.

Sandra got up from my bed and spoke to this apparition.

"Anka, I know it is you my sister. Fortunately, I was ready for you. The, Scent of Koite and the passion of our lovemaking stopped you just long enough for me to touch you with the powder of Hapto.You were lost but now have a chance to come back to us. You know what you must do. You must submit. You must allow yourself to be taken and only then will this evil dream be over for you. If you are ready, anabaino."

The shadow did not move at Sandra's words.

Seemingly annoyed but not afraid, Sandra repeated herself in a loud voice and called out to the shadow again, "Anka, anabaino! Arise! Arise!"

The shadow lifted itself from the corner of the bed. It drifted to me on the bed. I could sense something straddling my hips. I looked quickly at Sandra and she said, "Do not be afraid. All will be well."

This entity seemed to lower itself onto my penis and I could feel it ride me. Sandra said, "Fuck her Mitch. Please fuck her. She is my lost sister" My hands instinctively went up to reach for the shape and even though it was best described as a shadow, it had substance. I could feel what I was sure were breasts.

As I pumped it and it pumped me, more of the entity could be seen. I started to get brief glimpses as if they were puzzle pieces of a bare leg, a breast, an arm, and long brown hair. However, just as they would come into view, they would fade back into shadow form.

I continued to fuck the entity and for some reason, I was not having a problem maintaining an erection for this shadow. As I continued to thrust my hips upward to meet the downward push of the, "Melas Diabolos," I came to the conclusion that the scent of the potion Sandra was boiling in the kitchen kept me hard – just as it did for Annie.

I also came to the realization that Sandra brought me to bed knowing that this force would attack me. Obviously, she came prepared and now, we were exercising the demon – so to speak.

Then I started to try and remember what she had called this amalgam of spice.... "The scent of Koite?" I immediately regretted speculating that it was full of paprika as it obviously had something much more formidable in it. I started to giggle under my breath as I figured this potion simmering on my stove probably had red and cayenne pepper, a dash of Tabasco and a shot of tequila to stop a "Being" like this.

I heard Sandra speak, "Mitch, this is no time for joking. You must stay f-o-c-u-s-e-d."

Having just been duly chastised by Sandra, who once again proved that she could tap my mind, I stopped thinking about paprika and other various spices and became more committed to the task at hand, which was, fucking Anka. Soon, the darkness started to fall and instead of glimpses, I started to see sustainable body parts. I'm not sure how I knew but I was confident that it was going to cum and that was what Sandra wanted. As soon as that thought hit my mind, I heard Sandra say, "Yes Mitch, that is what must be done."

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers