The Gift: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers

"Breathing," she huffed as a fresh sweat broke out over her body and cooled her down, "Breathing is the key."

***

Diane mounted Jesse, her feet planted on the tabletop as she squatted over his solid pole. She grasped his shaft and guided it into her sopping pussy. She cried out with a wild grin on her face as his bulbous head spread her lips apart and sank into her sex. His thick shaft spread her out and stretched her vagina as she took in two inches, then three and then four. Her body was electrified as his penis throbbed inside her. She braced her hands against his pecs and continued to impale herself on his long manhood.

"Oh fuck," she managed through her continuous moans and groans of pleasure and pain, "Oh fuck yes ... that feels ... so ... fucking ... good .... Jesse ... "

Tina came up behind her and massaged her tits for her as she began riding Jesse's cock like a cowgirl on a raging bull. Jesse gritted his teeth as she worked his cock over, her sex incredible hot and wet. He could feel her juices trickling down his balls and to the crack of his ass as she went wild on him. Her hips bucked up and down wildly, her tits bouncing against Tina's hands as she relished his powerful member.

"Mmmm, Jesse," Diane moaned as her nipples suddenly hardened to points, "How can I ever repay you for this?"

Diane felt Tina's hand slip away from her tit for a moment. She lowered her hand to Jesse's side and felt her former student slip her the knife. Diane tightened her grip on the cold plastic handle and thrust her hips down hard, taking in eight of Jesse's ten inches.

"I'm going to loose it here," Jesse grunted, his eyes closed as he grasped her hips.

"I know you are," Diane whispered.

***

Castleton Rock had transformed from a small coastal mountain hamlet to a freak show in less than eight hours. As Elena walked through the brightly lit streets, she felt she might as well have been in a citywide production of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show. " From the moment she walked out from under the freeway overpass just beyond the Memorial Bridge, she knew that things had gone from bad to worse. The streets were filled with people. She could smell marijuana and cigarette smoke in the air, along with the powerful stench of heavily fried carnival foods and cotton candy.

As she waded into the crowd, she saw several members of the Lions Club dress in the kinkiest S&M gear she had ever seen. The old men were practically naked, save for the small black leather g-strings and studded harnessed they wore. Alvin Dell, who ran the Minute Market out in the north end of town, had unzipped his vinyl underwear in the front and was letting his penis swing back and forth in the air. A tuft of snow white hair bristled from his fetish underwear as he and his fellow Lions ran down the sidewalks (actually, they were ambling on arthritic joints more than anything) and threw hard candy at the crowd of half naked and fully nude townsfolk.

Amongst the whooping and cavorting of the orgy, Elena saw the town priest, Father Scanlon, chasing two naked women around the veranda of the Candlelight Inn. He ran through the front yard of the Inn, naked save for his white collar and played grab ass with the two attractive women. Elena thought she recognized the girls, but they were moving so fast all she could really identify was their naked bodies and their platinum blonde hair.

It took her a half hour of pushing past the previously inhibited cross-dressers, homosexuals and other citizens before she was back downtown. Powerful orange, yellow and red lights had created a hot, smoky ambience in the center of town. The lights were strung everywhere, along the building roofs and windows and even around the lampposts. She could see several large spotlights dotting the roadside on the sidewalks, burning with a hellish luminescence.

The buildings that had seemed so benign to her before took on a sinister menace as they loomed over the sidewalks. The Timberline Bank was an angry facade, its windows darkened eyeholes and the door an open, gaping maw. The theater was a huge cave, its former neutral coloring in tans and browns now yellow and dark, bloody red.

A hazy fog of smoke was drifting in and out of the buildings as she walked past her VW bug. In the hot lights of the citywide party, she saw her boyfriend Eric and Brendan Keel on the hood of her car and in each other's arms. Two of the most valuable football players at Castleton High were not only dressed in women's clothes, but were jerking each other off slowly and passionately. Elena's mouth dropped open as she looked at her boyfriend.

Eric was wearing fishnet stockings and black lingerie, the cups hanging down in empty half-rounds to reveal his muscular chest. His tongue flicked in and out of Brendan's mouth in a way Elena had always thought was reserved for her.

"Eric?" she said over the constant roar of the crowd.

Eric said nothing as his garter belt-wearing teammate brought him closer and closer to orgasm. Brendan was working his hard cock back and forth tenderly and intimately, taking great care to give his lover every benefit of the stroke. Elena stepped closer and was about to interrupt when Eric cried out in the most feminine voice she had ever heard from a guy and blew his wad. Brendan laughed giddily and lowered his face down to clean up.

"Okay, we're officially broken up," she threw her hands up and continued forward.

She looked over the crowd, searching for any sign of Jesse. All she could see were smiling, happy and even orgasmic faces as she worked her way towards Pine Street. The lights from the Ferris wheel were spinning and shining off the walls as it rotated round and round. In the cage seats were a dozen naked people. The cages were rocking back and forth as each couple engaged in their own special sex act. Towards the bottom, she saw two people enjoying anal sex so much that the woman was howling like a banshee as her partner rammed her. Elena squinted and then moaned, "My parents?"

Her father and mother raised into the air as the wheel turned, fucking like rabbits.

Elena shook her head and felt sick. She looked down at the corset she had been put into and thought about taking it off. It was beginning to hurt a little as her ribs and midsection compressed. Wild laughter to her left caught her attention.

In the ring toss booth, the traditional coke bottles had been removed and four men were sitting on the tables naked, their cocks erect and sticking out. Several women had gathered around and were tossing the glow-in-the-dark plastic rings at the men. One of the naked guys had several rings looped around his sizable penis. He held his tool out, grasping it by the base as the giggling women played their game.

"You gotta be shittin' me ... " Elena said.

The women themselves were in various states of undress. Elena recognized Mrs. Barnes, the school lunch lady in all her pudgy glory at the ring toss. She was wearing only her blue panties, allowing for a much too generous view of her stomach and mammoth flat breasts. Beside her stood Ms. Henson, the town librarian. Ms. Henson was wearing an elaborate latex outfit that shined like it was made of liquid in the hot lights. It hugged the curves of her body so completely that when she turned after tossing her eighteenth ring around on of the cocks in the booth, she could see her camel toe glistening under the material.

All around Elena people were up against the walls, in the corners, and on the street having sex or enticing others to have sex. There was the musky smell of intimacy in the air. Castleton Rock had lost control of its passions and pleasures. Elena had never seen this much nudity in one day. She imagined she probably never would have seen this much nudity in one lifetime had it not been for Daniel.

Music started up on the makeshift stage at the rear of Pine Street, behind the water fountain. Through the sparkling water, Elena watched seven old women hop up on stage and beginning shaking their aged bodies to the beat of John Cougar Mellencamp. Elena didn't know whether to laugh or scream as the naked old women did their rusty bump and grind for a roaring crowd. Their glasses flashed in the yellow light as their pendulous breasts slapped around their stomachs comically.

"If my deepest, darkest despair had choreography and music," Elena whispered to herself as one of the old women lost her white wig, "This would be it."

She turned and looked at the Pizza Factory. The windows were dark and foreboding, save for a sliver of white light that seemed to be coming from the kitchen. She looked and waited to see if anyone was moving inside. The pizzeria was the last place she had seen Jesse, and she could think of no other place to begin looking for him. She crossed the street and stood under the Ferris wheel to get a better view. Above her, she heard her parents still going at it strong.

A shadow moved along the wall of the kitchen and then Tina Moss stepped into view. She was naked and not at all concerned about it.

"Naked much?" Elena strained her eyes to see through the fiery haze.

The shadow on the wall was that of another woman, Mrs. Brewster probably. Her shadow looked like it was raising something into the air. Elena began running, pushing through the dense crowd of naked people, bumping and slamming.

In the shadows hand there appeared to be a knife.

***

Jesse was lost in the depths of Diane Brewster.

He tried to open his eyes but couldn't. He felt absolutely drunk and beyond the confines of common sense and reason. There was a part of him that knew he was wrong; that what he was engaging in was against everything he had learned in the last few days. This was a betrayal of everything he had been warning Daniel against. Now how could honestly face Daniel and bring him down for losing control without being a hypocrite?

Jesse groaned as his orgasm began to bubble in the hot place of his physical pleasure. He felt it rising, unstoppable and powerful against his every judgment and need to be better than this. The tingling sensations in his groin made him feel weak against the tide of sexual ecstasy carrying his rationale far, far away. Jesse tried to hold on to who he was with slippery fingers. And then he sensed it.

He could see the knife in the air, the blade gleaming in the harsh kitchen lights.

He could see the delicate hand holding the handle so tight that the knuckles were white. The blade was shaking in the assailants' hand. Jesse saw her eyes, wide and filled with purpose, and yet devoid of any emotion. He saw Tina behind his soon-to-be murder and it was here that Jesse found himself again.

His eyes popped open as Diane Brewster hammered the long knife down towards his face. Instead of rolling or putting his hands up, Jesse glared at her and focused. His eyes burned with a blue fire, glowing as his teacher's hand froze midair. The tip of the metal blade was an inch from his left eye as she frowned and tried to finish her task. Jesse could feel conflict inside her to kill him despite what her heart wanted. He looked at the knife and focused. It began to glow with its' own heat and turn a hot yellow as the metal superheated.

"Shit!" Diane screamed and threw the smoking knife away. It clattered against the wall and fell into the sink where it hissed and steamed against some excess water in the basin.

"No more," Jesse said simply. Diane Brewster lifted up off his cock as though by magic and then flew across the kitchen and landed on the counter top. Her head struck the wall and she didn't move, her naked body fallen limp on the wooden counter. Tina turned, her face contorted with an anger that wasn't hers. Daniel was pissed and ready to up the ante.

Tina lunged and with a one swift kick, Jesse's boot connected with her jaw. There a loud pop as her jaw broke and she fell to the floor. Jesse sat up and looked at her. He hopped down of the table and felt her neck for a pulse. She was alive, but was going to have one fuck of a headache when she woke up. He shook his head, "Sorry Tina."

His pants around his ankles, Jesse wobbled over to the sink and ran the cold water. He splashed the icy liquid on his painfully erect cock. Shivers went up and down his spine as his erection grudgingly began to ebb and retract. He knew there was no way he could walk with his dick hard like that, let alone run. And he had a sneaking suspicion he'd have to be running a lot before he and Elena made it to their safe house. Outside, he could hear a huge commotion as he pulled his shorts and pants back up and buckled his belt. His shirt was fucked up beyond all hope, so he didn't bother.

Jesse ran through the restaurant, almost tripping over one of the tables. He reached the exit and was about to open it when a woman slammed into the glass door. He looked at her and she looked at him. It was Elena, but she was dressed in the sexiest outfit he had ever seen. He took a minute to look her over and admire the crimson corset, g-string and see through bra. Jesse smiled.

"What happened to you?" he asked, his eyes pasted on her tits as he opened the door.

"What happened to you?" she slapped the back of his shaved head.

"Tina and Mrs. Brewster attacked me," he said and then noticed the carnal carnival in the middle of town. His jaw dropped upon the stepping out in the smoking red night and seeing all the naked people. He shook his head and looked at Elena, "What the fuck happened? Are we in Pottersville?"

"Daniel happened," Elena said.

"Holy shit."

"We gotta go," Elena grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd.

Jesse felt naked bodies and wet things being pushed and pressed against him as they hurried. He didn't want to even know what was being slapped and mashed against his bare torso as they worked their way back to the bug. Jesse felt someone reach for his crotch. He yelled and turned to see Mr. Shaver, the principal of the high school groping for his pants and grinning like a fool. The man was bare ass naked.

"Be a good boy, Jesse," Shaver giggled and pinched his puffy nipples exuberantly, "Let me play with you ... "

Jesse had had enough. He drew his fist back and smashed Shaver in the face.

Blood spurted from his nose as the principal fell back into the sea of nudity. Jesse massaged his knuckles and then followed Elena. They reached the blue VW bug and found Eric and Brendan still on the hood, only now they were engaged in a vigorous anal fuck. Eric was pounding Brendan's ass hard, grunting and growling and slapping his cheeks. Brendan was holding onto the roof of the car as Eric braced himself on the hood, his hands tight around his lover's waist.

"Just get in!" Elena shouted.

"Ah geez, guys," Jesse pulled the door open and fell into the seat as the car rocked from the two football players outside. The shocks were squeaking and the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror bobbed and swayed. Jesse looked and realized he could see all the action of their sexual antics as Brendan splayed his legs. His heavy balls and hard penis were almost eye level with Jesse, jumping back and forth with Eric's thrusts. Jesse looked to the drivers seat as Elena sat down and felt under the seat.

"What are you doing?" Jesse asked.

"They took my keys earlier," she said as she felt around, "Took my clothes too."

"Couldn't tell..."

"The whole town is under his influence now."

Jesse cringed as Brendan encouraged Eric to fuck him harder and asked, "What about our parents?"

"They're not going to worry about us ... "

"Why not?"

"Well," Elena found the spare key and pushed it into the ignition, "My folks are fucking on the Ferns wheel in front of twenty-five hundred people. How are your mom and dad?"

Jesse wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he couldn't just leave. He said, "We gotta make sure they're okay."

"I think they'll be fine, Jesse," she started the car, "They're probably partying somewhere."

He hated the idea of leaving his family here, and was about to argue the point when he noticed Elena's stare. She was looking out the front window, her mouth slightly open. Jesse turned and saw the entire crowd had fallen silent again, this time all of them had gathered around the car. Hundreds of seminude people of all ages, most whom they recognized from one place or another, were staring at them. Brendan and Eric had finished their session and were standing in front of the naked mob. From behind them came Diane Brewster and Tina Moss, also still naked. A snail trail of blood was leaking from Tina's nose to her full lips.

"Oh fuck," Jesse muttered. Their eyes were glazed over and angry, their faces

placid and yet somehow filled with murderous intent.

"We need to go now," Elena said and revved the engine.

"What are you going to do?" Jesse asked.

"We can't stay here," Elena insisted, "If Daniel gets a hold of us that's it. He's already really pissed at me ... "

"You can't just drive through them!" Jesse argued.

A brick smashed the windshield and sprayed them with chunks of glass. Jesse uncovered his eyes and looked to Elena. He said, "Floor it."

The wall of people began moving forward as Elena pressed her bare foot to the gas pedal and the bug lunged forward. Some of them moved to one side as the car began rolling forward, but some of them just stood in the way defiantly. Legs thudded on the bumper and bodies rolled off the hood of as countless hands reached out and slapped the windows. They were trying to break in and grab them from the vehicle, their once happy and content faces now visages of horror and unspeakable anger. The demonic red and yellow lights from the carnival were turning them into strange parodies of demons and damned souls straight out of the inferno.

The clown that had made the balloon giraffe for Elena earlier jumped up on the hood of the car, his big floppy black shoes slapping against the metal. His pasty white skin was burning yellow in the powerful lights as his eyes glittered with rage. He drew one gloved hand back and punched into the open windshield. Elena ducked down and the fist missed her head. Jesse concentrated on the possessed clown. His eyes began to glow again as he summoned the power of the gift.

The clown's angry face suddenly shifted to complete surprise as the lamppost coming up behind him creaked and bent over. Jesse warped the post down as the clown turned and his face caught on the steel pole. There was a thick, resounding *clang* sound as the clown was caught and knocked away from the car. The pole sparked and tore the paint off the roof of the bug as they passed. Jesse looked out his window and saw the clown rolling away into the crowd. The big red nose that had been glued to the clown's face bounced in over the dashboard and landed in Elena's lap.

"Jesus help me," Elena pressed her lips together and hit the gas hard. The engine kicked in and faces blurred by them. Jesse was rocked back and forth as people bounced off the car and landed hard on the road behind them. He craned his head around and saw them giving chase as the bug sped down the street doing forty-five. Bare feet slapped hard against the pavement as they ran. It sounded like a herd of wild animals behind them as the good people of Castleton Rock chased the only two people not under Daniel's control down the Main Street. They grew smaller and smaller in the rear window as the car left downtown and drove into the quiet and darkened southern end of the city.

"Oh God I hope we didn't kill anyone ... " Jesse said as the cool night air blew in his face.

"I hope not too," Elena nodded.

"He's lost his fucking mind," he said, "He's lost it. All those people!"

"I think I figured it out," Elena said as she checked the rearview mirror. The naked mob was nowhere to be seen. She eased off the clutch and down shifted as she pulled over to the side of the road in front of the Baptist Church. She looked around again just to be safe and then said, "Something happened while we were split up."

bluefox07
bluefox07
472 Followers