The Gift: Day 05

Story Info
As their destinies become clear, two guys become men.
9.6k words
4.57
38.2k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

THE GIFT: DAY 05

EDITOR:

MIRIAM BELLE

CREATIVE CONSULTANTS:

MIRIAM BELLE and SIMPLY_CYN

*

THURSDAY

It was a little past six in the morning when the charred shell that had once been a vintage 1963 Volkswagen Beetle turned down the long driveway leading to Rosa Morales gorgeous glass house. The construct was of modern ideology, with emphasis on sleek design and reflective property rather than practical daily living. It was made to dazzle. The two-story home sat high on a craggy bluff over looking the Pacific Ocean and glimmered like a pristine diamond. The walls were plated with reinforced glass, the few actual opaque walls colored a light gray-beige. The roof was tilted towards the ocean as the rising sun warmed and lit up the large, stately house.

The still smoking husk of the tiny car sputtered and popped its way down the long concrete driveway, pulling to a stop by the large glass front doors. The muffler coughed and then spewed a plume of dark blue smoke as the engine died and the tired bug rested. The doors swung open, their metal hinges moaning in protest as two weary passengers stepped out into the cool, salty air. Fog was still drifting along the coastline and the not too distant crash of waves could be heard over the edge of the bluff.

"You weren't kidding," Jesse looked up at the huge glass mansion, "What a place."

Elena closed the door to her mangled car and sighed. The front bumper groaned and fell to the driveway with a loud metallic *clang* that echoed through the quiet morning air. She felt like crying, but instead shook her head and shrugged, "Aunt Rosa believes in buying only the best."

"She got any spare clothes laying around?" Jesse asked, feeling doubtful the sixty-year old Hispanic woman would keep anything that fit an 18-year-old guy. And even if she did, he was certain none of it would suite his tastes. Still, he wanted to change his clothes and get a shower. His favorite shirt had been ripped apart the night before by his biology teacher and the school flirt. He had been shirtless ever since, and his pants were seared and blackened from when the car had caught fire.

"Nothing that would look good on you," Elena smiled, "Unless you like wraparound skirts and billowy white blouses."

"Yeah," Jesse shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "I got a whole closet full of that kinda shit at home."

He looked over at Elena and smiled. Though she was tired and worn out, she still looked beautiful. Her thick, dark hair was trying to hold to its elegantly coifed style, but was losing the battle. Thick curls and tangles hung down around the sides of her olive skinned face. Her crimson lipstick was smeared a little and the red bra strap of her forced lingerie had snapped and was hanging loosely. The matching corset was still firmly in place and Jesse noticed that her crotchless g-string was open and exposing her sex.

"Uhm," Jesse looked away, both embarrassed and aroused, "You're smiling at me."

"What?" she asked and then looked down. She covered her crotch with her hands and blushed, "This outfit wasn't my idea."

"Daniel?"

"Who else?" she looked away from him, thoroughly embarrassed. Jesse unbuckled his baggy jeans and pulled them down over his boots. As he sat down on the driveway to slide them off, Elena caught a glimpse of his member through the open leg of his boxers. It was a dark chocolate color against the fabric of his shorts. She smiled to herself, blushing a little more and then straightened up as he handed his jeans to her.

"Thank you," Elena said and put them on, cinching the belt tight. As she leaned forward to pull them up and buckle the belt Jesse watched her large breasts form a hanging cleavage that was only making his arousal harder to conceal. His black boxer shorts wouldn't hide his erection for very long, so he turned to face the house.

"Got a key?" he asked and tried to think of all the baseball and football scores he could remember.

"This way," Elena said and walked towards the wooden slat side gate. The combination of jeans and the elaborate lingerie hugging her voluptuous body made Jesse squirm. He didn't want to influence Elena the way he had others in the last few days. He was beginning to realize that as much as he was physically attracted to his classmate, he was also beginning to feel a strong fondness for her. He supposed that was bound to happen in the process of almost being killed by a power-hungry homicidal, psychically endowed telekinetic asshole.

Could happen to anyone.

'And her ass is perfect,' he thought to himself as they rounded the garage and entered the backyard, her shapely buttocks pulling and tugging on the fabric of his jeans as she walked.

"Rosa keeps a pretty tight security system for the house," Elena said as she went to the pine-framed hot tub nestled against the back of the house and knelt down at its base. She felt around under the bottom framework for a moment and said, "She owns one of the few houses along this stretch of shoreline. It's all private beaches for about six miles. Costs a lot of money to have a view like this."

Rosa's backyard looked right out across the slate blue expanse of the ocean. For the first time since this whole mess had started, Jesse felt a little peace. The view took his breath away as the last of the morning fog burned clear in the glowing sunlight and seagulls squawked and soared overhead. He could see a few boats out towards the horizon, their hulls bright and like beacons on the sea.

"Beautiful," he breathed deeply and closed his eyes. There was a warm spatter on his bare shoulder. He looked and saw a large mess of bird shit pasted on his skin. He sighed and glared up at the sky. A lazy white gull squawked and soared away.

"You bastard," he muttered. A dirty pink towel was laying in the grass beside the tub. Jesse took it and quickly wiped the feces off.

"Found it," Elena grunted. She was flat on her back, her arm stretched under the large wooden framework of the hot tub. With a triumphant smile she pulled back and held out a series of brass and silver keys on a small ring. She got up and flipped through them, "'Rosa always said if I had an emergency, I could use her place. So don't fuck anything up, got it?"

"Got it," Jesse nodded and discreetly tossed the towel away.

Elena unlocked the back door to the garage, which was a few feet away from the hot tub and hurried over to a small key pad mounted by the inner doorway as the alarm system sounded. Jesse covered his ears as the sirens wailed and then stopped suddenly. Elena grinned sheepishly and motioned for him to follow her.

The two-car garage was empty save for the black Mercedes Benz that seemed to beg Jesse's for attention. As Elena stepped into opened the door leading to the kitchen, he stopped and admired the sleek car. His heart was racing almost as fast as it had seeing Elena's impressive cleavage in her lingerie. He whistled and forgot all about him being half naked and just communed with machine. It was something he didn't expect Elena to understand. He simply enjoyed the unattainable vehicle for a few minutes until she came back out from the kitchen and said, "Will you get your ass in here?"

The inside of the glass house was immaculate and as amazing as the outside.

Elegant beige furniture lined the many rooms while the living room was dominated by a huge, flat screen plasma television set. The walls were adorned with high-class Mexican art and sculptures. Masks of every shape and size were displayed in a professional-quality exhibition in the hallways.

"Okay," Elena said and motioned to the long staircase, "Bathroom is up stairs. Go ahead and get showered. I'll try and find you some clothes."

"Cool," Jesse said and started up the long flight of stairs that began in the living room by the front door and followed the shape of the house all the way up in a grand, sprawling display of modem architecture.

Once on the second floor, Jesse took off his boots and socks. His feet seemed to sigh with relief as he walked across the silky, white carpeting. After opening two bedrooms and three closets, he finally found the huge glass and crystalline bathroom. He marveled at the level of craftsmanship that must have gone into the making of this glorified outhouse. He dropped his shorts and kicked them away as he stepped into the walk-in shower and turned the water on.

The hot water sprayed him in a fine mist and he lathered up with the soap on the small shelf behind him. The Irish Spring smelled fantastic as he washed his aching body. In the back of his mind, he replayed the events of the night before. He could still vividly recall how Mrs. Brewster and Tina Moss had seduced him in the Pizza Factory. He felt himself grow hard again as he recalled the sensations of the double blowjob they had given him. They had been all over his body, kissing and licking and sucking. And Jesse had enjoyed every minute of it, despite himself.

Well, he had enjoyed it until they tried to kill him.

"Fuck," he muttered and washed his groin, the soapy water feeling just a little too good against his swelling member. After a moment of hesitation, he gave in and began masturbating. Only instead of Mrs. Brewster and Tina Moss, he thought of Elena Morales. Surely that was safe enough. No one could get hurt or inadvertently manipulated with him simply focusing on himself and an erotic fantasy.

***

In the downstairs laundry room, Elena prodded through a basket of throwaway clothes that Rosa kept for gardening. As she sorted through the jumbled mass of oddly matched clothing, her body began to tingle. She couldn't keep the image of Jesse's cock out of her mind. The vision of seeing his penis in the leg of his boxers had been burned into her memory. She tried to dismiss the thought. She knew she had a lot more to do right now than fantasize about Jesse.

"It was just a penis," she said to herself and pulled out a pair of gray sweat pants. She held them at arm's length from her, judging the size. In her mind, all she could think of Jesse. As she let her thoughts wander, she began to imagine him naked and laying in front of her on a bed with light blue sheets. She let her eyes covet his strong, finely sculpted dark body with a lingering need that surprised her. She knew she was attracted to him, but until this moment she hadn't realized just how much. A slippery wetness had formed in her sex and was encouraging her to go further with her fantasy.

She leaned against the washing machine and sighed as her nipples became delightfully hard in what was left of her flimsy bra. Her breasts were rising and falling steadily as she felt a wave a pure lust wash over her. The sensual feelings deep inside her body made her eyes flutter a little, the image of Jesse holding his cock out to her burning with in her mind. The thought of touching him, running her fingers over his smoothly shaved scalp and feeling his solid muscles enticed her.

Before she knew it, she had pulled one of her breasts out from the translucent red bra and was pulling and pinching her sensitive dark nipple. It was hard and long as she rubbed it between her fingers. She imagined Jesse doing this to her as her breathing increased and a sultry murmur slipped from her full lips.

"What am I doing?" she whispered to herself, the sweat pants still in her tightly gripped hand.

***

Jesse imagined Elena pulling her breast of her flimsy bra and rubbing her nipple back and forth for him as he held his stony, thick ten-inch cock out to her. He could feel his orgasm rising inside his balls, hot and fast. He braced himself against the shower wall with one arm as he stroked his engorged shaft quickly, back and forth and alternating pressure as he went. He closed his eyes as water cascaded down his trim body, his cock hard and erected to its full length.

"Elena," he whispered as the tingling sensation of rising semen thrummed in the base of his cock.

***

Elena was walking up the stairs, her left breast still hanging out of her bra and her pussy sliding back and forth against itself as she went. She had never felt so wet before in her life. She wondered whether he was influencing her, if he had somehow succeeded where Daniel had failed. Her feet carried forward as her heart pounded in her chest. The long thick tangles of her hair fell to her shoulders as she reached the second floor.

She could hear the shower running.

Through the sliver of space between the narrowly open door and the frame, she saw Jesse showering. His body was beautiful and wet, glistening in the warm lights of the crystalline bathroom. He was against the wall, turned away from her slightly but not so much that she couldn't see his long penis gripped firmly in his hand. Jesse was stroking himself back and forth in such a way that Elena felt she might just lose control of herself.

His deep, throaty moans were never meant to be heard by anyone, but as she engaged in her small act of voyeurism, she enjoyed them as much as he was.

"Elena," Jesse whispered, barely audible over the spray of hot water.

Elena stepped back, as though her name had brought her out of a trance. She shook her head and blinked. She quietly set the sweat pants down inside the doorway and walked away. It wasn't that she believed Jesse was manipulating her. In fact, she knew for certain he wasn't. And even if he had, would she have really cared? What scared her was that her sudden arousal and trip of the stairs had been of her own free will.

"This is crazy," she mumbled to herself.

***

Absolute power.

That was the governing thought behind Daniel's actions as he watched the citizens of Castleton Rock clear the streets of garbage and leftovers from last night's citywide party. From his perch on the Pine Street water fountain, he oversaw their cleanup efforts. None of them had dressed or changed or even showered from the night before. He saw a great many naked people working hard for him to make the town over as he saw fit.

After all, as he was the one in charge it was his job to make sure everything was beautiful and well kept.

He could feel their fear still. While many of them had simply let go of their inhibitions and welcomed the influence of the gift, some resisted. Like his late cousin Erin, they constantly questioned what Daniel was doing and always had thoughts of a contrary nature in the backs of their minds. He supposed there wasn't much he could do about that. And there weren't enough of them to pose a threat. He was in control.

"Daniel," a voice said from below him.

Daniel looked down to see Mr. Shaver, the principal of the high school standing respectfully with his hands behind his back and also completely naked. He felt a twinge of disgust as he looked the man over. The huge potbelly and jiggling man breasts made it hard for him to see the authority figure Shaver had once been. Squiggly pink stretch marks indicated his ever-growing waistline and physique in clusters around his armpits, stomach and hips. Daniel said, "What?"

"Mr. Brower was wondering when he could start the carnival rides back up again?"

"Brower," Daniel thought for a moment, trying to place the face, "Oh, the skinny guy who runs the carnival. Tell him as soon as this drag is cleaned then he can run all the rides he likes."

"Okay Daniel," Shaver smiled and gave him a small salute.

"Shaver?"

"Yes?"

"Put some clothes on, you fat fuck."

Shaver smiled and nodded, taking the insult with a happy attitude, "Yes sir."

Daniel sat back and sighed. He had only a few days left to master his gift before the time allotted to him was up. The idea of losing his gift was unbearable to him. Life was so much easier and livable when in the position of power. Going back to his old way of life, eeking it out at the bottom of the food chain was the worst fate he could think of. He would rather have died than go back to that.

Then an attractive woman walked by, her skin a gorgeous mocha color. Daniel recognized her at once and called to her, "Mrs. Hopewell?"

The pretty black woman looked up from her cleaning duties as she dumped several used beer cans into the trashcan by the Pizza Factory. Her face gave no hint of her older age. At forty-eight, she looked like a thirty year old woman in her prime. She wore one of the outfits Daniel had deemed worthy of the new look. She wore thigh-high stockings and a matching black garter belt. Her silky midnight panties hugged tight to her body as she walked towards him. She might have been a few pounds overweight, but she wore it well and in all the right places. A heavy, large set of ebony breasts were barely contained by her lacy black bra as the crowd parted for her passage. Her high-heeled stilettos clicked and clacked on the cement.

"Yes?' she asked, her dark eyes fixed on his.

"You tired of working?"

"No," she shook her head and licked her lips.

Daniel smiled to himself, "Where's your son?"

"I'm not sure," she said, "Jesse seems to go wherever he wants whenever he

wants."

"How disrespectful," Daniel patted the concrete beside him.

"I know," she agreed and sat down, her legs touching his.

"You also know that Jesse has been very bad?"

"Very," she leaned over and licked his lips with a long slow lap.

"I want you," Daniel told her.

"I want you, too," Jesse's mother whispered in his ear.

Daniel looked at her and asked, "What's your first name?"

"Nicole."

Daniel pulled her to him and began kissing her, her full lips like velvet against his. Her tongue wildly danced with his as she reached down and rubbed the bulge in his leather pants. His hands found their way to her hair and ran through it as she rubbed him back and forth. He said, "I've been dreaming of this since Jesse and 1 were little."

"You can have me," she moaned in his ear as he necked on her, "Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Take me then," she said as he suckled on her chocolate skin.

"How bad do you want me?" he asked.

Daniel dragged his tongue from the nape of her neck to the twin mounds of her breasts. She whispered, "I'd do anything to fuck you ... "

"Anything at all?"

She squeezed his bulge. "Anything."

Daniel massaged her mind and slipped a wicked notion into her mind that Nicole Hopewell would never have entertained if she had been herself.

"Would you kill for me?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Daniel stepped into the water of the fountain, Nicole's hand in his own. The water was cool around his feet. He unbuttoned his shirt and cast it off, revealing his wiry frame to her. Daniel quickly took his leather pants off and dropped them to the ground. His long penis was becoming aroused as he stood naked in front of the whole town. The people below continued about their business as he held his cock in his hand gently and looked at Nicole.

"What do you like?" he asked her and stroked his thick member. He could have easily read her thoughts, but instead tried the old fashioned approach, "What turns you on?"

"I like it when a man talks dirty to me," she replied as her nipples hardened behind the satin cups of her bra.

"How dirty, Nicole?" he asked.

"So dirty," she said and rubbed her pussy through her panties, "That it makes me blush."

"Would you like me to tongue fuck your pussy?"

"Yes," she said, a small smile on her full lips.

"Would you like me to take my dick and fuck your cunt hard or soft?"

"Hard," she licked her lips and eyed his hardening shaft.

"Would you suck my cock off?"

"Yes."

"Would you let me cum in your mouth?"

"Yes ... "

"Fill your mouth up with a load of hot, sticky cum?"

"Yes," she breathed and began pulling her panties down. Daniel could see her pussy was well trimmed and groomed. The kinky black hair was tightly clipped and glistening with anticipation. She parted her dark lips and revealed her pink interior. Daniel was reminded of his favorite candy bar. The strawberry Charleston Chew was similarly colored and he imagined she probably tasted just as sweet. He watched her pull back her clitoral hood and begin coaxing the button.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers