The Gift: Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"Yes," Daniel said, her arousal of his cock so intense that he felt like he might explode right there.

Daniel laughed to himself and enjoyed her as Jesse drowned in torment. Her touch was like being jolted with a pure, hot strike of erotic lightning. Nicole ran her tongue over her lips, moistening them before pressing them to the head of his cock again, making it pulse and throb in her hand. She gave him a long slow purposeful lick that made Daniel shiver. She kissed it several times, moving her lips around on the head, sliding down the shaft and back up again.

The tip of her tongue slid out from between her lips and danced over his head. She tickled the head of his cock with it, causing bursts of heat to go searing through his body. Daniel groaned as she bathed his dick with her tongue, making it shiny with saliva. Nicole then sucked him into her mouth, the back of her throat hot and slick against his head. She only stifled once and then began vigorously sucking and rolling her tongue.

Her breathing was hot and undeniable against Daniel's flesh as she sucked him off, her nostrils blowing intense blasts of heat against pelvic area. The head of his cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of her mouth, her tongue wriggling under his shaft. Nicole's head bobbed up and down on him passionately, slurping and sucking.

Daniel could feel the orgasm building up fast. He gripped the bedspread and clutched tight as he moaned and grunted under her expert oral stimulation. Nicole sensed his impending climax as she feverishly kicked up her pace and ravaged his member with her mouth. Daniel could feel her saliva dribbling down his sack and to his ass as she brought him to his climax.

"Yes Nicole!" Daniel cried out as he released his load into her mouth.

"Thank you," she smiled as his cock slipped from her mouth, still spurting hot ropes of sticky cum. Daniel watched as his semen splattered across her tits in long, thick gobs. Nicole licked her lips. A gob of his cum was hanging from her chin in viscous white line. She took one finger and scooped it up. Nicole looked at him, her black eyes smoldering, and licked her finger clean. She pumped his cock with her hand and ran it over her lips again. "Delicious."

"That was amazing," Daniel gasped as she milked him.

"Would you like more, Master?" she asked as she took his fading member and began to lick again.

Daniel held his breath as she teased him, coaxing his cock to attention for another round. She pumped his cock in her hand and before long he was hardening and becoming erect again. Nicole then worked her way down from his neck, under his ear, across his chest, to his belly and finally to his cock. She massaged his balls and the sucked him into her mouth again.

"Mmmm," she groaned around his shaft, her voice vibrating through him. She began to slowly move her head up and down, sucking him off and causing a familiar pressure to build in his sack. Her eyes gazed up at Daniel as his cock slid in and out of her mouth, rolling with her tongue and bulging her cheek out.

"Oh Nicole," Daniel sat up as she sucked on his rod, his legs hanging off the bed. Daniel leaned forward as she worked him over and reached down. He cupped her breasts in his rough hands and held them. They were so big and firm, and yet gravity had no pull on them. He ran his thumbs to her rock-hard nipples, trying to tease her as she relentlessly sucked his knob. Her motions were fluid and rhythmic as she passionately sucked Daniel off.

Nicole paused for a moment and said, "Please fuck my mouth, Master."

"You've gotta be kidding!" Jesse cried out.

Daniel slid his fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, slowly pushing his cock in her mouth. He grunted and began fucking her face. Nicole moaned as his cock pumped to the back of her throat, her boobs pressed against his thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows. Daniel growled as she cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples standing out as dark nubs against the mocha flesh of her breasts. Nicole whimpered around the girth of his cock in her mouth, sliding her hands all over her tits in a sensual rub. Daniel could feel himself losing control, the orgasm rocketing up through the passage as he fucked her mouth. Nicole only encouraged him more as she grasped his hips and steadied herself.

"Oh fuck!" Daniel shouted as his cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She violently grabbed his dick with her right hand and pumped it in her mouth. Daniel held her head to his body tight so that she couldn't pull away. Somehow, he doubted she even wanted to as she sucked him hard, slurping the cum in her mouth. As he unloaded in her, some of the thick liquid seeped from the corner of her mouth and dribbled to her chin.

Nicole released his cock from her mouth and Daniel lay back on the bed.

"Thank you again, Master," she murmured, her mouth full of semen. A glob of cum hanging from her chin swayed a little and then fell onto her left breast.

"You're so good at that," Daniel huffed as he watched the semen on her tit drip down slowly into the crevasse of her cleavage.

"What else can I do for you?" she asked as she tongued her semen-splattered tits.

"Such a good question," Daniel smiled wickedly.

Daniel leaned forward as she stood up, bringing her tits to his face. Daniel licked his own semen from her breasts. She pulled Daniel up to her, his cum slick between their naked torsos and causing them to slide against each other with a wonderful friction. They kissed deeply as he slid his hands up under her gown and massaged her ass. Her leg raised and rubbed against his as they were swept away in a flood of lust. Her panties came off quickly, leaving her in only her black thigh-high boots.

Jesse covered his ears and managed to turn himself away from them.

"Grab onto the bed post," he told her.

"Yes, Master," she bent over, her ass out in the air as Daniel ravenously consumed her. He ran his hand up her back and then down over her ass cheeks, and Nicole responded with a favorable moan to each caress. Daniel fondled her breasts as he kissed her, sucking on her tongue and tweaking her nipples with one hand and massaging her pussy with the other. She was incredibly wet, and there was a heavy scent of sex in the air as he stimulated her. She was ready for him, and Daniel felt his mammoth cock hardening quickly.

He kissed down her sides and to her flank, where dragged his tongue over the curve of her ass, circled her hole and then to her vagina. He stood up and brought his cock to bear. It was rigid again, like a piece of steel. He grasped his cock and traced her vagina with the swollen head, teasing her.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "Fuck me, Master."

"Where would you like me to fuck you?"

"In my ass, Daniel," she said.

Daniel circled her tight, puckered hole for a moment and then began to slide in. His cock was enclosed by her hot interior, every muscle in her ass tightening and flexing around him. Nicole moaned a little as he filled her up, his girth stretching her out to the limit. Daniel began to fuck her, very slowly at first as he relished every moment of their coupling. He grasped her hips and felt like there wasn't anything he couldn't control; there was nothing beyond him as he started humping her.

"Yes, Master," she moaned, "Just like that..."

Daniel fucked her hard, his balls swinging to and fro as they found their rhythm and kicked into gear. His muscles were pulled taut as a fresh break of sweat formed and glistened on their bodies, causing them shine in the warm pools of candlelight. Jesse could hear their flesh slapping together, the wet rhythmic pounding and suction of their one-sided sexual encounter.

"Oh Nicole," he groaned as he went faster and harder and glanced at Jesse.

"Yes, Master," she managed as he pounded her, ramming his thick, long cock into her again and again.

Daniel laughed to himself as he pushed himself faster, his cock plunging in and out so fast and hard that her breathing was being accented with each impact. Her moans were broken with each thrust, every throaty grunt of approval coming from her mouth tuned to his rhythm. He lost track of time and everything else as his eyes clouded over with a misty fog of colors and stars, his breathing so rapid he was sure was going to hyperventilate. He felt his orgasm starting to build, like an unstoppable eruption from a volcano, clogging the neck of a mountain and rushing to the surface.

Nicole screeched out loud, unable to hold back as she bucked against him violently, her fluids gushing out and soaking him. Daniel pulled out just in time to see his load explode over her ass and backside in long, thick sticky ropes. He breathed deep, catching his breath as he staggered back, his cock still pumping semen out onto the floor in powerful spasms.

He breathed deep and looked at Jesse and then at the antique clock beside Helena's bed.

"It's time," he said and smiled, "Finally, it's time."

***

Elena sloshed through knee-deep sewage.

Breathing through her mouth was rapidly becoming less and less effective against the gaseous stench the passage. In a stroke of luck the tunnel had widened out from the three-foot wide pipe she had belly crawled through earlier. She could feel her skin was coated with slime and she knew that there were probably a million different breeds of bacteria crawling across her body. But she pressed on.

She cautiously flipped on the lighter and was delighted to see a long, thick pipe that was marked in white spray paint with the words "Downtown Junction, Pine Street." She was directly under the town square and water fountain. She quickly hurried along the pipe, anxious to be done with this leg of her infiltration. As she ran, she looked above her and watched for sewer lids.

And then something grazed against her leg.

She looked down and saw the bloated the corpse of a man floating in the brown water. She suppressed the urge to scream and shuffled back. The skin was pale white and smeared with red marks. At first she thought the body was in severe decomposition but then she noticed the blue paint above the glassy eye and the wig of orange, matted hair. She leaned in closer and saw that it was the clown that had attacked her and Jesse days before.

His skull was crushed, of that she was certain. The skin was pulled and warped across the shattered face while the one eye that wasn't submerged under water stared lifelessly past her. His clown suit, once bold and colorful was caked with grime, refuse and leaves. Debris was tangled in the mess if orange hair as the head lolled in the choppy water. The man's arms were sprawled out in a hugging motion as he floated past her.

She nearly pissed herself when a slimy, wet millipede crawled out of the clown's ear and wormed its way down the body.

"Oh Jesus," she closed her eyes, hoping the clown and the millipede would be gone when she opened them. Her nipples felt hard against her soaked sports bra as her large breasts heaved in ragged panic. She backed up against the cool concrete wall and tried to control herself. After a moment, without looking down, she waded on past the corpse and found a ladder leading up to the street.

She turned off the lighter and grasped one of the cold, steel rungs.

Elena began to climb.

***

It was overcast and humid again as the clock mounted to the bank on Main Street indicated only fifteen minutes remained until noon. Jesse could see that the entire town had turned out for the event, all of them caricatures of their former selves, dressed in typical S&M gear and all of them shouting and chanting. Diane Brewster led him out into the crowd towards the stage on Pine Street. The carnival was running full tilt as the crowd roared, their voices echoing through the empty streets around them like manic parents of the high school football team might have at homecoming.

Jesse wondered if there would be a homecoming this year. He doubted it as they jeered him and booed, all of the people he had grown up with and known for years shouting into his face and laughing. He felt people slapping at him hard, their open hands striking his skin and batting at his eyes. He could feel wads of spittle spraying his face and bare shoulders as the people screamed and taunted him like some hated criminal. In Daniel and Helena's world, that's what he might as well have been.

"Hey you fucking nigger," the man who had once been the mayor of Castleton Rock screamed as he pushed his way through the crowd towards Jesse, "Fuck you!"

Jesse's head recoiled to his right as the mayor punched him hard in the ear. The world rang out as Jesse lost his balance and fell to his knees. His jeans tore at the knees and cut the skin beneath. Tina Moss and Diane hoisted him back to his feet, their fingers brutally digging into his arms. The beating he had received from his mother and Daniel earlier was still smarting his battered body something fierce, and every step felt like it might be his last.

He looked up with his one good eye and saw Daniel standing on the stage, shirtless and barefoot in his black leather pants. The new and improved Daniel was a creature separate from the old Daniel. Jesse knew deep down that if Daniel had known what would happen because of the gift, he would have rejected it. The man standing beside Helena was a stranger to Jesse, a sadistic murderer and a false god.

"Bring him up!" Daniel thundered out, addressing not only the women escorting Jesse but also the town as a whole. They cheered and whooped and whistled as Helena's Amazonian guards brought Jesse up the stairs and then threw him at Daniel's feet. Jesse didn't cry out as his face smashed into the stage floor. He felt more blood gush from his broken nose. He rolled over onto one side and looked out across the sea of faces.

"Stand up," Daniel said.

Jesse made no effort to move.

Daniel repeated himself, "I said stand up."

"Fuck you," Jesse spat out a gob of clotted blood at his feet.

Daniel's bare foot connected with Jesse's face hard. He rolled a few times before bumping up against Helena's foot. The ancient witch, both beautiful and horrific at the same time, looked down on him coldly. Her impassionate eyes scanned over his broken body slowly and without any sympathy. The witch nodded and turned her back to him, preparing herself for a moment she had been waiting for since the dawn of the first Egyptian sun over the first age.

"The gift," she said to Daniel quietly, "Will now choose."

Her words seemed to command more than just the attention of those around her. The light wind blowing through the air quietly lost its drive and wasted away into nothing. The trees stopped rustling and the world fell quiet as the forces behind the power of the gift began to manifest in the small town. There was a presence there in streets, like an electrical field that caused the hair to rise up on the backs of the people's necks.

Helena looked down at her hands and turned to Daniel, her face filled with uncontained glee as the curse she had been tricked into keeping began to leave her body. A blue mist, glowing and radiant curled up from out her fingertips as though she were beginning to catch fire. And then the spectral smoke began to weave through the air as the crowd fell silent and watched, their eyes wide and hearts pounding in their chests. The living mist curled and twisted in the air as more and more of it left Helena's body.

The witch laughed and began crying as the gift took its leave of her and floated in the air.

The energy swirled across the stage and then hovered over Jesse. He made no move to bat it away or resist it. He had already tried to avoid this fate once by making a deal with Helena. He had been fooled before and he would not be fooled now. Instead of running, he watched the mist slither in the air above him and shouted out, "It's all a lie Daniel! She wants to pass her curse on to someone else! She's using us!"

"Shut up!" Daniel hissed, hypnotized by the pure supernatural power he saw before him. He felt jealous, even enraged that it had chosen to go to Jesse first. He had been dedicated to the gift, he had used it and made it a part of his life. Daniel had embraced the power as he might have embraced a lover. His concept and reality of love was dependant on this gift. Without it, he was truly nothing.

If Daniel believed nothing else, he believed that.

The mist entered Jesse's body like phantom fire, burning his throat and sinuses as it began to course through him. He remembered the dizzy feeling, the feeling of falling a thousand miles from high up in the air. It was the same feeling he had experience back at The Lucky Beaver a week ago. It was the raw, untapped potential of the power of the gift. It was too much for his body to handle as he started convulsing.

"If it chooses me," he cried out to Daniel, begging him and hoping in agony as his eyes began to bleed and glow with the eerie light of the gift, "Kill me!"

"You will do no such thing," Helena breathed as she watched.

Daniel would kill him, though. If the gift chose Jesse over him, he would do everything he could to kill him. And he wouldn't do it for any reason other than jealous retribution.

And then the gift left Jesse's body and arched through the humid air. It struck Daniel full force and entered his body, searing through his muscles and bones. It was as it had been when Helena transformed him the night before. The energy absorbed him and began to change him again. Daniel felt his heart swell with satisfaction and infinite love as the gift bonded with him and became one with him.

"Beautiful," Helena whispered and then frowned as her right hand twitched suddenly. She looked down at her fingers. They were shaking. In three thousand years, her hands had never faltered.

Daniel cried out in pure joy as the mist spun around him like a small tornado. His hair began to glitter with sparkling blue light as the wind kicked up. Trash and litter zipped through the air as the crowd shielded their eyes from the dust. The giant Ferris wheel creaked and moaned under the gale force wind. The gift was burning brightly now on the stage and rocketing into the sky in an unholy pillar of blue fire. In the heart of this event was Daniel.

Jesse looked up and saw Helena. Her face was no longer smooth and seductive, but now becoming wrinkled and haggard. Her hair was falling out in rapidly graying clumps. He could see the flesh of her scalp slide away with the hair, leaving huge, open wounds on her skull. She looked around as her body began to wither and die from underneath her. Her full lips cracked and hardened, her eyes wildly rolling in their sockets.

"No!" she screamed as she reached for Daniel, "It's not supposed to be this way! I'm free now! I don't want to die yet!"

Jesse watched as she grasped Daniel and tried to choke him. She was trying to take back the gift as the truth of her fate became real. Her long life had been a byproduct of her curse and now that the power of the gift was gone, so was her immunity to aging. She was falling apart and transforming into a walking corpse. Madame Helena, once a beautiful priestess of the ancient world was dying three thousand years later in a country far from her own surrounded by strangers.

Jesse took some comfort from the fact that she would die. He felt she deserved her fate and wondered briefly if that would damn him. He remembered something about only God being righteous enough to judge who lived and who died. But Jesse believed that if there was one woman who needed to be put out of the world's misery, it was Helena. Whether God agreed or not, the power of the gift had made up it's mind apparently when wiry bolts of lightning began exploding from Daniel and the witch.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers