The Gift - Her Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife came out she slid up on her bar stool almost like it was a horse, being careful that her dress hung down around the outside of the stool rather than under her ass. Afterward, when I thought about it, I realized that left her bare-assed on the stool. Her hair was down now too! Charlie asked her if she wanted another drink and she told him she would like a cola if he had it.

As soon as Charlie left she asked "So! What were you boys talking about?" with this evil little grin she has.

Rod looks like he's guilty of something, but then quickly recovers and with his best 'I'm innocent' look says "nothing too naughty!" and we all laughed.

Charlie brought her soda and after a few minutes of silence Rod asked how the Dodgers were doing. I said, "same as you; they scored, and scored often." My wife gave me this funny look and then she challenged us to a game of pool and spun around and climbed down off of the stool in reverse of how she'd climbed on, by swinging a leg up and around like you would get off of a horse.

When I looked over at Rod to say something I saw him with saucer eyes looking down at the seat she'd just climbed off of and looked down to see what he was looking at. There was a silver dollar sized puddle of spunk glistening in the subdued light of the bar and Rod was giving me this 'cat that ate the canary' grin.

I called out "Clean up in aisle one" to Charlie, who didn't have the slightest idea what I was talking about. So I said "we need a bar towel Charlie." That he understood and tossed a damp towel onto the bar in between us. I took the towel and draped it over the top of the seat and told Rod "Clean up your own mess" and walked to the back and left him there.

I sat down across the table from my wife and she asked "Are you okay?"

"Yes, but there's no way I can compete with a cock like that!"

She must not have liked the way I said it. "Are you mad?" she asked. "Because we can stay or we can go home right now. I don't want to do anything to screw up what we have - no matter how fucking big and awesome Rod's dick is."

I looked up and she had that same evil little grin again. That kind of put everything in perspective and my moment had passed. "Rod told me he promised you one more before we left."

She actually blushed! "Yes" she said, "but we can go any time you want."

"Okay, how about after he bones you one more time?" And that's how we left it...

My wife had the table racked and was waiting for Rod when he came back. For the next twenty minutes or so she did everything in her power to get him hard again. She was constantly bent over the pool table; facing us with her breasts almost hanging out, or away from us with her swollen pussy on display. It was her pussy on display when my wife finally stood up and grabbed Rod's hand and led him back to the ladies' room.

I didn't want to sit there by myself so I walked up front and sat down at the bar just in time to watch Davey Lopes rounding third for an inside the park home run with two men on. Dodgers seven, Cubs zip, and Rod was scoring inside too! We knocked in one more run and between innings my wife, with Rod right behind her, came over to say that it was time for us to leave.

Rod wished her a happy birthday again. My wife gave him a goodbye kiss and thanked him for the birthday gift.

"I'm always here every Wednesday," Rod said, as we were leaving, "Stop by the next time he's crazy enough to leave you alone for one of his business trips!"

As soon as we drove away I asked my wife "So, how was it?"

She said "it was like sleeping with Thor*" which was a reference to a joke told to us in a bar after her best friends wedding reception by the first 'stranger' she'd ever had sex with, and we both laughed.

I got to hear all about each fuck during the forty-five minute drive home. Their first was a combination missionary and doggie style. The second was cowgirl; my wife's favorite. The last one was with her bent over the sink in the women's washroom.

A few months later I quit working for Walter to start my own business. My wife went to Charlie's two or three more times over the next six months when I supposedly went on business trips, so that Rod could 'fill in' for me, before we both quit Charlie's place for good!

*The reference to Thor was part of a punch line to a joke: The Norse god Thor is sitting around talking to a bunch of his fellow gods one day and one of them is telling everyone how he'd just returned from screwing a beautiful young Viking woman. Thor says to his buddies "Yeah! You know it's been a long time since I've had any strange pussy. I think I'll take on a human form to go down and fuck!" So Thor takes over the body of a handsome young man and begins his quest to find a beautiful human to fuck.

He enters the area surrounding a large village and all of the women are out working in the fields. Thor combs through the fields in search of the most beautiful woman he can find. He finally finds the prettiest woman he has ever seen just as the sun is setting and everyone is leaving the fields for the day. He singles her out and starts to woo her but then she opens her mouth.

Her squeaky voice was like fingernails on a chalk board and she had a horrible stutter and an even worse lisp, but she is so beautiful that Thor decided to overlook her deficiencies. He goes ahead and woos her, and they end up making love in a barn all night long. They both lost count of how many times he make love to her over and over all night; five, six, ten? After all he is a god!

The next morning, while they're laying there in the clear light of a new day, on a bed of straw in her father's barn, basking in the after glow of all night mind blowing sex and Thor gets a guilty conscience about having tricked the pretty young thing. So he tells her "Listen, I'm sorry, but I have a confession to make. I'm really Thor!"

The totally fucked beauty looks up at him, kisses him on the cheek, and says "Tho am I, but it was worth it!")

12