The Gift of a Massage

Story Info
Erica's husband pays for a massage she never expected.
3.6k words
4.39
111.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks for the positive feedback for my first story "Hot in The Hot Tub". I really appreciate it. Could the events in this massage story happen in real life? Probably not. Are there husbands and wives that fantasize about it anyway? Absolutely. I hope you enjoy reading about Erica and her special massage as much as Erica enjoyed getting it. Hopefully, this short story is something you can share with your partner. If you read it alone, that's great too. I hope it inspires you to some action either way.

*****

Erica opened her towel in the front and climbed onto the crisp white sheets on the massage table. Holding the towel open so it fell over the sides of the table, she lay face down with her face in the ring on the table meant to make laying face down more comfortable. She was nude except for the towel that covered her from the below her shoulders to the middle of her shapely thighs.

She closed her eyes and lay with her arms at her sides under the towel. The masseuse entered the room quietly and said "Please keep relaxed, miss. I need just a moment to prepare and then we'll get started. My name is Henry", but he said it "Enree". He fiddled with some bottles and other items while Erica just relaxed with her eyes closed.

Gentle music began playing softly, and then his hands were rubbing warm oil on her shoulders and back. He stood at her head and faced her feet while he moved his hands firmly from her shoulders down her back and leaned over her to rub under the towel to just above her beltline. The towel never moved as he expertly moved his hands under it and then back up to her shoulders.

"Mmmmmm," Erica murmured. "That feels wonderful." The words came out breathy slow.

"Good miss. Just stay relaxed and I'll keep going just like that." He moved his hands up to her shoulders and then down her arms, firmly pushing as he moved his hands down to her hands, leaning over her head slightly to reach all the way. This time, the towel moved down a little as his hands followed her arms under it. Then he came back up to her shoulders and went down her back again as he had before.

As he moved this way, the towel ever so slowly inched farther down until it was only covering her round ass, often called her lovely round ass by most who got to enjoy seeing it in a bikini or by her husband who got to see it without a bikini. Erica had continued making the "Mmmm" sounds intermittently and was really enjoying the feeling of Henry's strong hands rubbing in the warm oil, making her body so slick that she was afraid his hands might just shoot off her.

Henry took his cue, reading her pleasure at his method and kept the cycle of down the back, up to the shoulders, then down the arms and back again, each time moving his hands down a tiny bit more on to her ass. She lost herself in the sensations and relaxed so much that she almost forgot where she was and what she was doing. She was wide awake but almost asleep at the same time, similar to the feeling she got when her beautician washed her hair.

She was so relaxed and distracted that when Henry's thumbs went just into her ass crack about an inch, without thinking or even realizing she was doing it until she had done it, she raised her hips slightly to meet his hands as they moved back up towards her shoulders.

She opened her eyes and looked down at the floor in surprise at herself. She lowered her hips back to the table. She waited to see if he said anything or changed his massage at all. Henry didn't seem to notice her indiscretion and kept at his task. She was flustered but remained calm. She hadn't meant to move like that, but she was so relaxed that she forgot it was a stranger rubbing her.

She noticed how close Henry's penis got to her head every time he rubbed down her back, but didn't make any sounds or moves to get him to change his position. He continued to rub this way again without getting quite as aggressive in the lower part of the rub. She resolved not to worry about it. She closed her eyes and, minutes later, was lost in the pleasure of the warm oil and the firm rub, fully recovered from her embarrassing lapse in judgment. After all, who did she know that wouldn't fully enjoy the treatment she was getting?

Back in her thick haze of pleasure from the great massage, it was a few moments before she noticed that his hands had been going all the way down her back and completely over her ass. "When did that happen?" she thought as his thumbs went pretty much the whole length of her luscious ass slightly parting her cheeks in the process. She also noticed that it was quite a reach for him to get his hands that far down her body and his thighs rubbed slightly against the top of her head every time he made the move.

The towel was, by now, not covering her ass anymore but rested in a bunch on her thighs. She was really enjoying his technique and, truth be told, his massage was turning her on. She hoped that Henry didn't notice. Now that she had taken notice though, she realized that she had involuntarily been raising her hips up slightly every time his hands moved over her ass with his thumbs sliding down the crack of her ass, brushing delicately over her asshole.

Her brain wasn't quite working the way she'd expected: she should have been uncomfortable, but was extremely comfortable with his hands all over her. But her husband was in the next room getting a massage as well. But she loved this feeling of the warm oil, Henry's large firm hands, and the dizzying rush she was getting every time his thumbs went across her asshole. She knew what she should do, but she didn't want to do it.

Finally, when Henry had his hands firmly on her ass cheeks on one of the downstrokes, he stopped them there and moved to the side of the table, rotating the palms of his hands on her ass as he did so. Then he moved his hands down her thighs, over her calves and down the soles of her feet, pushing the towel as he did until it fell on the floor.

Erica hadn't stopped making the "mmmm" sounds for most of the entire time she had been on the table. She wanted to say "That was amazing," but didn't want to give Henry any more of the wrong idea than she had by grinding gently into his hands on her ass. "Oops," she thought, and then went back to not thinking, as Henry massaged her legs with firm strokes up and down her legs. He didn't move up over her ass anymore, but his hands moved confidently, but unaggressively along the inside of her thighs. Soon Erica drifted back off in a reverie of pleasure. Any thoughts of discomfort or impropriety disappeared as Henry's hands worked her legs and feet with the warm, smooth oil.

When Henry's fingers firmly brushed the lips of her pussy, Erica's body won out over her brain again, and her hips rose to meet the gentle pressure, and her knees moved almost imperceptibly farther apart, and then his hands were moving back down her legs again, like nothing had happened. "What is going on?" Erica thought through her pleasure high. She could feel the blood pounding in her head, making her ears ring from the effort of pumping blood to her pussy fast enough to keep up with the pleasure she was finding herself immersed in.

Before long, Henry's fingers were sliding, wet and slick between Erica's pussy lips on his circuit with his hands up her thighs to the limit and over her ass. Erica's legs, of their own volition had moved apart wide enough to give Henry easier access.

By the time he stopped, Erica was ready to explode both in her head and her dripping pussy. With one hand, Henry gently lifted on her hip to direct her to turn onto her back. Complying reluctantly with her eyes closed, Erica flipped over on the table giving Henry a view of her round, soft, natural 36 D breasts, her nipples were dark and erect, the tips popping out like a turkey timer. She looked down at herself briefly and thought "That's appropriate, because I'm just about done."

"Um.." she started. "My husband is in the next room. I'm married. I think maybe that's enough." She was saying it, but didn't believe it. What am I doing? she thought. My husband is right there and I shouldn't be doing this. She had felt close to climaxing moments ago as Henry just rubbed her back.

"Yes miss. But, your husband paid me and said to make sure to give you the best treatment I can. He even included a tip in advance."

"Yes. I'm sure he did, but I'm sure he didn't expect all this." Her erect nipples, flushed face and dripping pussy betrayed her feelings, no matter what words came out of her mouth.

"Well, miss, he was clear that he wanted you to...have as much pleasure as you could get. And we are very open about the services we offer. He left no doubt what he wanted for you." While he talked, Henry had started gently but firmly rubbing her shoulders and neck.

"Are you serious?" Erica's head was swimming. She was trying to act rational, but her ears hadn't stopped ringing and she was still very aroused, and corny as it sounded, she could swear that a river was gushing from her pussy. "I don't know..." but Henry's big hands were already chipping away at her resolve. The warm oil helping them slide over her breasts, her large, soft, natural hot breasts. "Oooh, um..." she stammered, her eyes closing and her back arching.

Henry stopped for a moment and Erica heard a rustle as his pants dropped. When she opened her eyes, he was removing his shirt, his pants and underwear already on the floor. She was proud that she didn't show much of a reaction to his firm, muscular, brown body, and she had to work especially hard to keep from gasping, laughing or giving some other clue that his cock was properly sized to drive her crazy. Her husband was very well endowed and never left her wanting for that full feeling in her pussy that satisfied her, but Henry sported a member that, though not abnormally long, almost had the girth of a pop can and was perfectly shaped.

Henry moved closer and began rubbing her tits again, then moved down her body to her pussy. Erica moaned openly now, arching her back and pressing her shoulders down. Henry Reached down and flipped a lever with a startling clank. The table split near Erica's hips, allowing her legs to spread as the two parts of the table came apart, exposing her beautiful, wet pussy and spreading it wide. She certainly had never been on a massage table like this before.

Henry moved around and stepped in between her legs, grabbed her hips and in one motion pushed the head of his cock just past her pussy lips, pausing for just a moment and then firmly pushing it in all the way until he could go no further. Shocked, she had initially put her hands up onto his chest to stop him. It was weak resistance, and after her initial "reluctance", she gave in.

She moaned loudly and grabbed the sides of the table to pull herself onto his rock hard brown cock. He pulled out all the way and Erica had, for the briefest instant, the image in her head of her pussy lips slapping closed as his cock came out the opening it had just made. He gave her a moment and then plunged balls deep into her again. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Erica didn't shout it or scream it, but breathed it hotly blowing the last of the air out of her whole body.

He moved like this, pulling his cock out of her all the way before plunging it back in with a firm, long thrust over and over again, and she squirmed eagerly with her legs wide. She was lost in passion, drunk with pleasure and past caring about anything but Henry, his cock and her pussy.

He kept pounding her by pulling his soup can sized cock completely out of her pussy and then pushing it all the way back in, but once inside all the way, he would push a little more and grind, so that his pelvis was pushed and grinding against her clit for a second.

She came gloriously after a few minutes of his shaft filling her and his pelvis grinding on her clit. The waves of orgasm wracking her body, making her tremble, her hands shake and her vision blur as she tried to squeeze her legs together and stop Henry's pleasing attack on her pussy.

But Henry didn't stop. He kept up with his steady pace in and out.

Erica's eyes had been closed the whole time this was going on, so she was completely caught off guard when another set of hands began massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples gently. Her eyes shot open and she looked up into the face of another handsome man looking down at her with a smile. "What's going on here?" Erica exclaimed.

"Yes miss. Your husband was clear that he wanted you to have as much pleasure as we could provide. Please don't worry. Your husband also tipped Luc for the service, but if you would rather..."

"Um...Oh no. This is good. This is great." She eagerly said. During the whole exchange, she had somewhat forgotten that Henry was still driving his cock into her pussy as he talked and Luc never stopped the attention to her boobs. "This is great." She repeated with less vigor and more of a sigh.

Oh mother fuck it. She thought. I give up. Who could resist this? I mean who? She reached over her head and grabbed Luc's cock through his scrubs, gripping it firmly, or at least as much of it as would fit in her hand. "What the hell do they feed you guys here?" she asked. Luc stopped rubbing her tits, which had flushed with the blood flow she was getting from all the exercise, and stepped back to drop his pants. Then Erica had his cock in her mouth. She was very good at giving blow jobs. Her husband often said that she was the best ever at it, and couldn't help complimenting her every time she graced his cock with her mouth. Even though Luc was bigger and longer than her husband, she tilted her chin up and got nearly all of his 9 inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue as best she could.

The whole time, Henry never stopped thrusting into her pussy. Luc began thrusting into her welcome mouth, and Erica felt like she was going to erupt in an explosive orgasm all over again, the first one temporarily forgotten, and her pussy gobbling up Henry's cock as eagerly as her mouth gobbled Luc's. She had an image in her head of her pussy pulsing and gripping Henry's cock on one of his grinding moves at the bottom of a pounding stroke.

That was it. The grinding, the thrusting, the cock in her mouth and finally the image of her pulsing pussy drove her over the edge again. She pushed Luc back to get his huge cock out of the bottom of her throat and came again with more power and shaking and trembling than she did before and now she could actually feel her pussy pulsing on Henry's cock. He had sensed her climax and, this time, stopped moving, holding his cock in place to let her finish in peace.

"Holy fucking shit!" she said as she visibly deflated on the table, legs going limp, arms hanging off the sides, eyes closed, head lolling to the side. She was probably drooling, but didn't care. Yet when Henry pulled out of her still pulsing pussy, she felt regret that it was over and wanted more instantly.

The tip her husband gave must have been a good one, because before she knew it, Henry hoisted her up from under her arms, guiding her arms around his neck and lifting her by grabbing her ass to direct her legs around his waist. He held her in this hug, and she thought it was a nice touch to have a warm hug after such an intimate fuck. But then he set her back down, only instead of her ass hitting the table, Henry sat her right on Luc, who had moved into position to receive her.

Henry lifted her again. She felt Luc's cock brushing up and down between her pussy lips as he moved it with his hand, and she thought Oh god here it comes. Oh god. She squeezed Henry's neck to hold herself up, and then the head of Luc's cock moved farther back and brushed her asshole. After a few firm brush strokes with the cock paintbrush, Henry lowered Erica just a tiny bit so that Luc's cock pushed against her asshole. She gasped. Henry lowered her a little more and the head of Luc's cock was completely engulfed by Erica's asshole. Now she was holding her breath. Henry lifted her very slightly and she could feel Luc's hand rubbing more warm oil on his cock, then Henry lowered her again and helped get more of Luc's stiff cock into her ass. It felt tight, but she had no pain and was actually starting to enjoy how she was just out of control, being put on someone's cock and having all the work done for her. A few more movements and she had all 9 inches nicely packed into her tight asshole. Her feet were now pressed down on the outside of Luc's legs. She let go of Henry with first one arm, then the other and put her hands behind her on the table so she could get enough leverage to move herself now and slide her ass up and down on Luc's cock.

Head back, eyes closed, sliding up and down on Luc's cock, She was actually expecting, no hoping for what happened next: as she slid down on Luc's cock, pushing it in her ass as far as she could, Henry moved and put his cock in her pussy. Luc's cock and Henry's cock were fully plunged into Erica and she couldn't believe how full she felt. Her ass was full of Luc's cock and Henry's cock stretched her pussy and she could imagine them touching inside her body.

The three of them worked into a rhythm that had Erica squirming in ecstasy. She was completely lost now, deaf with the ringing of blood pounding in her ears, another orgasm, with a capital O, rapidly building in her. Moaning, eyes squeezed tightly closed, stomach clenched, teeth clenched, Erica was blown away as she came, erupting in an orgasm that used her whole body for its outlet. And then she felt Luc come inside her ass with throb after throb of his cock pumping cum. And then Henry came an instant later, his cock firmly pushed as deep into her pussy as it possibly could go, throbbing as cum blasted out of it and filled her. She could feel the throbbing and imagined she could feel the cum blasting her pussy and her ass like small firehoses.

After this orgasm, she neither trembled nor shook. Her teeth unclenched, but her eyes didn't open and she collapsed back onto Luc's chest, Henry's cock pulling out of her drenched pussy as she lay down. Henry moved back, moving his hands along her legs gently all the way down to her feet, which he squeezed and rubbed gently.

After what seemed like hours, and without Erica moving an inch, Luc's cock softened enough to slip on its own out of her ass. Cum dripped from her gaping pussy and her ass.

"Oh man. Oh man. Oh man." She moaned as she finally opened her eyes. She looked at Henry, who was smiling back at her as he rubbed her feet gently. She propped herself up on her elbows and slid her ass down through the cum on Luc to sit between his legs, her legs now dangling in the split between the two parts of the table. Luc got up from the table, picked up his clothes and left the room with only a smile at Erica's back. Henry moved close to her, leaned down and gave her a gentle hug, then walked around the table towards the door. Erica followed him with her head as he moved, and when she turned to watch him walk out, there was her husband standing just inside the door, his throbbing cock pushing up against the towel he wore around his waist. Henry nodded an acknowledgment to her husband, slipped out and closed the door.

The towel dropped from her husband's waist and his cock shot straight up like a spring, pointing right at her. "Oh man. Oh man. Oh man." Erica said as she turned around to face her oncoming husband. "Oh man. Oh man. Oh man..."