The Gift of Pleasure

Story Info
A very short story on what submission means to some.
1k words
4.29
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When people hear the word "submission", their mind always immediately leaps to images of latex, leather and whips. Or worse, and even more insultingly wrong, associates it with "That 50 Shades kind of sex".

That was not what Emily and Scott had together. Or at least that was not what was at the very core of it.

What Emily and Scott had, was a relationship where Emily was dying to see Scott satisfied, and where one of Emily's greatest delights, was to be the reason for Scott's pleasure. And in return, Scott was more than willing to have Emily be the source of his pleasure, the thing he sorely needed, more than anything else.

And this was exactly the reason why Emily was sitting on her knees on the floor before Scott, in the middle of the living room, while her fingers were undoing Scott's belt, and working at the zipper of his pants.

Scott was having a rough couple of weeks at work, and tended to come home frustrated and weary, and more often than not later than he was supposed to.

And Emily was going to make those frustrations melt away, in her favorite way.

Scott looked down at Emily with a weary smile, his hand cupping her cheek, watching her angelic eyes look back up at him. His thumb gently, lovingly brushed over her skin, while Emily's supple hands fished his cock out.

Emily broke the gaze, shifting to Scott's cock instead. She carefully inspected the half-limp for of it, while her hands gently stroked it, wrapped themselves around it, squeezed gently and tugged at it. Then she looked up again, her eyes locking with Scott's as she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and let her lips engulf it.

Scott sighed happily as he felt Emily's soft lips glide over the head of his cock, and loved the sight of Emily as well. Her eyes seemingly twinkling a little with the sigh. Emily's soft tongue greeted his cock, and slowly, luxuriously started sliding around the sides of his head.

There was no need for Scott to say anything, the way his lower lip curled, and the way his eyes fell half shut was more than enough to tell Emily that what she was doing was perfectly right. Not to mention the way Scott's cock grew harder in her mouth.

She slowly turned her head from side to side, to allow her tongue to further wrap itself around the swelling head of his cock.

The slow and gentle sucking eventually had Scott rock hard.

Emily let Scott's cock plop out of her mouth for a second, and wrapped both her hands around it, stroking it. Mostly to remind Scott of how huge his cock was in her dainty little hands. Agonizingly slowly, she let her tongue play. Her lips sometimes brushing over his head, but never fully taking it into her mouth. Teasing, building anticipation, before she finally took his cock into her mouth again, deeper this time, sliding her lips down the shaft of Scott's cock until he could feel the back of Emily's throat.

Emily's fingertips were caressing Scott's balls, while she slowly bobbed her head back and forth, taking almost every inch of his cock filling her mouth.

Scott was swaying on his feet, jaw hanging open, shaking breaths, as Emily came to a stop. She had successfully riled him up to this point. There was no need for words, because she knew well what Scott would want. She held her mouth open, the head of Scott's cock resting on her tongue. She looked up, opening wide, showing Scott how ready she was for him, while her arms slowly fell behind her back, wrists crossed, falling to a rest at the small of her back, as if she had her wrists tied or had been handcuffed. Out of the way. Not supposed to play any part in what was to come now.

A small shiver went through Emily, as Scott's hands touched the back of her head. Both hands seized her head, and she let herself be guided. Let herself become a thing for Scott to direct, as he started pulling her head towards him, and pulling Emily's mouth down the length of his rock hard cock.

She let her mouth be turned into a vessel for Scott's pleasure, as he made her bob up and down on his cock. Scott grunting, starting to move his hips. Soon enough, Scott was fucking Emily's mouth. Pumping his hips, using his hands to pull her mouth up and down on the shaft of his cock. Reducing Emily to nothing but a soft, warm welcoming hole for his cock to enjoy.

All there was for Emily to do, was to try to remember to breathe between thrusts, and let herself be used.

It did not take long. It was not supposed to. There was no teasing, no playing, no pausing to build anticipation. There was just Emily's mouth being used to satisfy Scott's cock.

Scott moaned and grunted more fervently, and eventually stopped mid-thrust, freezing, hands shaking slightly, and while holding Emily's head still.

A smile spread across Emily's face, as she felt Scott's warm load fill her mouth.

As his hands limply fell, giving up their grip on her head, Emily lovingly looked up at Scott's face, which was lost in ecstasy. His eyes closed, his neck craned, his mouth hanging open and his breaths deep and shaky.

Emily's mouth, almost out of old habit began to move on it's own accord, sucking ever so gently until every last salty drop had spilled from Scott's throbbing cock, and she had swallowed what was there for her to swallow. Her cum-coated slick tongue ran slow, caressing laps around the head of Scott's cock, until one final shiver ran through his body.

She let his cock slip from her mouth, wet and glistening, and she knew it was also entirely satisfied.

"Good... Good girl. Thank you." Scott breathlessly managed.

Emily gave Scott a beaming smile.

She was happy, delighted. She was the reason why her Scott was now utterly satisfied, barely able to speak, and had probably already forgotten about anything in the world that wasn't the mouth he had just thoroughly fucked for his pleasure.

And that was what Emily's submission to Scott was all about. His satisfaction. The thing in the world that made her happier than anything else.