The Gift of Understanding Ch. 01

Story Info
It was clear to her that he was submissive.
2k words
4.17
47.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With winter coming and having just moved into a new one bedroom apartment, I was looking for some diversion. My situation had me down. I lost my job about a year ago, and have been skimming by working afternoons and evenings at a mall store selling candles. They are hiring for the holidays, so at least I know that will be steady and I may even get some overtime. I had nowhere to go and little money and ended up just staying in to finish unpacking. All the furniture was in place. I just needed to put the kitchen things away and empty a few more boxes. The new apartment is a smaller place and I had donated a lot of things before moving. I didn't go out with anyone and my phone never rang. I always found it awkward to meet new people and have become resigned to more or less living alone. I find I project a shy demeanor and people more or less just pass me by. After unpacking and before falling asleep, I masturbate to the thought of the new store manager and myself in the back office. She is really hot. I could never bring myself to let her know how I feel, but I get off on the thought almost every night recently.

Saturday, I get to the store about 9:30. It is opened by the manager just before then and we like to straighten things up before opening for business. Being the holiday season, we are expecting a pretty large crowd today. Candles sell well and we have the best selection in the mall.

Before 11:00 the crowd picks up and we are busy checking out customers. Sales seem to be the best of the year and the manager is happy. She smiles at me several times. After one time, I found myself looking for a place to get away since I knew I was blushing and I could not tell her why. I was in the middle of the store straightening up a table of candles when a woman came up beside me. When she did, I felt an electric jolt go through my system. This woman was stunningly beautiful and, being in such close proximity, caused me a bit of panic. Normally, I would ask a customer if they needed help, but with her I just froze. Her presence had me hypnotized and I could tell she recognized the effect she was having. It only took a fraction of a moment, but in that space, we both recognized I was under the influence of her presence. It took no words to acknowledge.

She turned to me and I held my gaze on the candles. I could feel my heart begin to race. I could see from my periphery she did not move or blink. When I didn't look at her I soon understood she was becoming impatient. I somehow summoned the courage and turned to look her in the eyes. When our eyes met, I felt myself melt.

She was about 5'4" with a perfect hourglass figure. She wore black pants, and a form fitting shirt. Her hair was jet black and she projected an air of expecting to be listened to. I was totally defenseless, held in the gaze of this woman.

"Call me at 9:00 tonight" she said. I could not respond, but saw my hand take a card with a phone number on it as she extended it to me. A heartbeat more and she broke the gaze and left the store. It took me a moment to get my senses back, but I went back to the counter to help with the growing line of customers. The manager smiled a few more times through the afternoon, but it no longer had the same effect on me.

The second shift came and after an hour cleaning up, I was on my way to the bus and by 7:30 was unlocking the door to my apartment. I felt a loss at what to do with my time until the phone call. I was not hungry, nor wanted to watch TV. I just sat on the couch and looked out the window thinking about the feeling of entrancement that had come over me.

Without fear or hesitation, at nine I dialed the number. The conversation was short and in less then a minute, I had given my address and was told she would be here in about twenty minutes. Hanging up, I realized I do not even know the name of this woman. I felt like I belonged to her though. I felt at peace.

The doorbell rang and I was sitting at the table next to the door, so I opened it only a short moment after. No words were exchanged as I stood to the side to allow her to come in.

She came into the room, looked around and then turned to hold my gaze. I immediately remembered from our moment in the store to keep my eyes on her while she spoke.

"My name is Jennifer. I'm not going to ask you your name right now. It is clear to me you are a submissive man. Do you know what this means?"

I quickly thought. I knew I was always shy and had a hard time when I was attracted to a woman, but I was not quite sure what she was suggesting. I understood she had knowledge about me that I did not understand and wanted nothing more at that moment for her to explain. With anticipation I answered, "No."

"I didn't think so. Most submissive men do not understand either. You will enjoy your life better when being directed by a dominant woman to serve her. I hear from other submissive men that the feeling of pleasure and contentment is like nothing else for them and something they would never give up."

I understood her words and recognized them as truth. I then wanted nothing more than to feel the pleasure and contentment she spoke of and had been searching for my whole life. My desire for it became almost uncontrollable and I responded, "Yes, that is me."

"You are in luck. I am a dominant woman and understand what a submissive man enjoys. I also enjoy being dominant over a submissive man. I have been without one for almost a year and I want to offer for you to be my new submissive. If you agree, I want you to take off your clothes, come over here and kneel on the floor."

I took a moment. What Jennifer had said I knew to be true. I felt an overwhelming desire to do as she was asking and I found my hands going to the buttons of my shirt with no conscious thought. I took it off, and put it folded on the table before doing the same with my belt and pants. Even though I was taller then Jennifer, her presence had total command over me. I also removed my socks and underwear. When both were placed on the table with the rest of my clothes, I turned to Jennifer and her placid expression beckoned me. With an almost unconscious effort, I found myself walking to where she stood and kneeling on the floor in front of her. When I did, I felt something in me understand the submissive pleasure she spoke of. I felt awash in warm contentment as I kneeled naked in front of her. It was something I had never felt before.

"Seeing you just do that has made me certain that I have chosen the right submissive man."

Reaching into her coat pocket she took out a plastic phallic looking thing and a piece of paper. "You probably have no idea what this is, but follow the instructions and put it on. It is called a chastity device. It will keep you from masturbating."

She was right, I had no idea, but the instructions seemed pretty easy. There were only four steps and when I was done, it seemed to be missing a lock in the picture that held it all together.

"Stand up" I heard Jennifer say as I snapped my attention away from the chastity device and up to her face. I quickly did so and she took a small brass padlock out of her pocket and reached over to attached it where the instructions had indicated.

CLICK.

"I keep the key hidden. You will not be getting out for awhile." I felt the immediate effect of an erection in the chastity device. It was surprisingly comfortable, but covered any part of my penis that I could touch to give it what it wanted. I then realised why what she had just said made me react that way. I understood that Jenifer telling me I would be kept chaste until she decided, was for some reason exciting to me. My body reacted to my realization I had surrendered to her. I was thinking it was apart of my new understanding of what it meant to be a submissive man.

She seemed to be letting the situation sink in as the two of us stood there looking into each others eyes. Me naked and erect, but confined in a chastity device and she with an air of dominance in the presence of an inferior.

"You can leave your clothes. You won't be needing any of it. Come with me." Leading the way, she opened and walked out of the door and as I followed I felt a rush of embarrassment as I walked outside nude, but it was dark and no one was to be seen. As she led me to the parking lot, a woman I had crossed paths with a few times and who I had masturbated about stood still with a dog on a leash looking at the two of us with a giddy expression. I felt scared and embarrassed, but Jennifer just turned to look at her and smile. The woman said nothing, but smiled back and giggled a little and continued with walking her dog. We reached a Mercedes SUV with tinted windows and Jennifer unlocked the doors. As she got in the driver's seat, I knew without her indicating that I was to get in the passengers side.

As we drove through an unfamiliar part of town I only knew as the area the rich people lived, Jennifer said, "You are now my submissive. Do you understand?" I indicated I did with a, "Yes."

"You will do as I ask without question. Since you are a true submissive, you will find this enjoyable. When we get to my home, I have laid out papers you will complete that will legally change your name. You will now be known as Mr. Jennifer Wilkins, but I will come up with something else to call you."

We arrived at a relatively large turn of the century Victorian house. She parked in the garage and I realized the driveway was gravel. I was not wearing any shoes, but Jennifer did not hesitate in her walk to the house and I felt I shouldn't either. It hurt, but I made it in lock step with her and she held the back door open. Inside was the kitchen and she motioned me through to the dining room where on the table were the documents she spoke of. I read them over and filled out my social security number where indicated and then signed Mr. Jennifer Wilkins on the bottom where it prompted me to sign my new name.

Jennifer said nothing while she collected the papers. As I sat there naked in the chair looking up at her, she folded her arms over the folder containing the papers and said, "You will sleep in the kitchen tonight. Take some time to get familiar with where everything is. I want a measured portion of the organic oatmeal on this table for my breakfast at 6:45."

With that she turned around and walked up the stairs with the folder. I felt peace.

...cont in chp#2