The Gift She Gives Ch. 03

Story Info
Vesper finds herself in need of relief.
5.5k words
4.77
16.8k
24

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper shivered as they walked back into the house. She was hesitant to return, afraid she would fill with fire again. She could hear children laughing and barking, and looking into the dining room, she could see that Shu was back on her feet, in the midst of an argument with all three of her brothers.

They didn't stop moving, nor did Shu stop speaking rapidly in a language Vesper didn't understand. Anya walked up the staircase to the second floor, her hands is still clutching both Vesper's and Aidan's. Sergei was close behind. They turned right at the top and Anya took a key out of her pocket to unlock the door.

Vesper widened her eyes at the small elevator. She followed Anya onto it and Anya told Aidan to come up with Sergei. When they reached the third floor, Vesper was surprised to see that it contained one large room with a slightly smaller room attached to the left with the built-in desk and shelves. The large room was dimly lit and there was a large bed in the center. She looked at Anya who had immediately started to disrobe. The brunette smiled at her and pulled off her panties, after which, she stood completely naked in front of Vesper, her hands smoothed over her round belly, she wasn't close to giving birth, but there were multiple pups inside, and her belly had already had to come out to accommodate them.

She took hold of Vesper's hand again and walked with her through the small room into a bathroom. Inside, while Vesper shook, still in the crushing grip of her uncontrollable arousal, Anya began to remove her clothing. Vesper didn't stop her when she took off the cardigan, nor when her skirt was pulled down and set to the side. Her panties came next and she knew they would be soaking wet. Anya brought the material to hold under her nose and breathe deeply of the scent. She smiled and her eyes sparkled as she looked at Vesper.

"This is driving them quite mad." Anya chuckled throatily.

"I've never felt like this before." Vesper shuddered as Anya dropped the panties to the ground and then moved her arms to slowly slide the tank top down Vesper's soft feminine curves.

"Sergei and Aidan are in the bedroom now, but I want to get you ready for them before we go back out there. You said your mom was a nurse, right?" Anya paused and waited for Vesper's nod, "Have you ever seen her give an enema before?"

Vesper nodded and felt like her knees might buckle for a moment as she watched Anya pull a box out from under the sink. She had indeed seen her mother give an enema in the past, but she had certainly never had one done on herself. And that was exactly what Anya was going to spend the next few moments doing. Afterwards, she had been told to lean against the sink facing away from Anya as the woman took out a jar of clear thick liquid, unscrewed the top, and after smearing some on her fingers, the pregnant woman had spread it around and into the hole down between Vesper's ass cheeks. The sensation had not been unpleasant at all, and Vesper had felt herself moan forcefully and push back as Anya slipped a finger inside of her ass.

"I can't ask any of you to fix this for me, you should just leave me here until I feel better." Vesper shivered knowing her arousal was uncontrollable, knowing that if they were to leave her alone, she could very well be eaten alive by this desire.

"Nonsense, Vesper. I doubt there's a chance that this feeling is going to go away for you until someone takes care of it. We're just hoping that we can take care of it without having to penetrate that delicious smelling pussy of yours." Anya smiled knowingly.

Vesper nodded slightly, still unsure of exactly what was going to happen. As Anya's finger slipped from her ass, the bathroom door was opened and Sergei stepped inside. She gasped when she saw him, he had removed all of his clothing and while she had seen a naked man before, this man was not an injured soldier that she was helping her mother wash. This man was very healthy, very well built, and the cock between his legs was full and thick and extremely large. And it was pointed about her.

The man's wife stepped towards him, practically purring as she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him carnally on the mouth. When their lips finally separated, both turned to her and each took one of her hands and led her back into the large bedroom. Standing beside the bed, also naked and aroused, was the blond man who had initially refused to be a part of any of this. Apparently, a decision had been made at some point within the pack and with him about what was to be done with her.

"Get on the bed." Sergei said to Aidan, as he slowly walked towards it with the two women.

"Vesper, they can smell your pussy as if they were sitting between your legs. Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you smell and look?" Anya grinned as she ran her own hands over her slightly larger, pebbled nipples.

Aidan growled, having difficulty restraining himself, he'd wanted to join the pack since he'd brought, and lost, Domino here, but Sergei had been adamant that he was not wanted. It had been Anya and Yakov that had told the alpha to at least consider it, And to keep him around well they did. Their pack was small, And Anya made the other packs in the area act more brazenly. Yakov had suggested protective benefits of bringing another wolf into the bond.

Vesper watched the young man lie on his back on the bed, wanting to jump on top of him herself, But she remained where she was when Sergei put a staying hand around her waist. She whimpered again and watched, overwhelmed and suddenly jealousy as Anya moved onto the bed and climbed over top Aidan, one hand smoothing up his thick, engorged cock as the other fingers splayed open over his lightly haired lower abdomen. His hands moved up her thighs to rest on her hipbones as she positioned the tip of his cock directly below her pussy.

"Aidan, you are sure you want to bond with us? To share one female with four other wolves?" Vesper felt herself melting with the ache between her legs, wishing she had four wolves of her own to shake this dark, twisted need to fuck.

"Please, Anya." Aidan's voice was near a wounded yip as he pushed gently up with his hips, sending the head of his cock into the wet fold about him.

"Oh, fuck, yes." Anya's head dropped back and the wolf below her growled and, feet planted on the mattress, he bucked up hard, sending his cock fully within her tight flesh to the hilt.

Vesper felt an orgasm hit her just watching it and she looked at Sergei at her side with desperate desire. He looked aroused, tense, angry, and he picked her up in his arms and walked her over to the bed and when he put her back down, it was so that her knees ended up on either side of Aidan, her pussy smashed down onto his face, and Vesper immediately cried out at the feel of it. He was licking her fold instantly, toying with her aching clit and biting at the stretches of skin hiding that inner, aroused sheath that no one had ever touched before. She could feel him still moving his hips, pistoning his dick into Anya, who Vesper had her back to, and his left hand had moved to Vesper's upper thigh, holding her down while he ate her cunt.

When Vesper felt his tongue push up into her pussy, She cried out heavily and frantically began flapping her wings out behind her, inadvertently beating Anya with them. It only made Anya grind herself down harder onto Aidan and the young man below them seemed to shake and strengthen his efforts to please them

"Sergei, get the lube, my love. I need you in my ass!" Anya panted, putting her hands on Vesper's waist as she tilted forward a bit bringing Aidan more tightly within her.

Vesper shivered at what the woman had said, she was allowing her husband to fuck her asshole while the virile young wolf below her drove into her pussy? She groaned with her jealousy, her whole body felt on fire and the tug from inside, low in her body was enough to make her whimper loudly, her breathing rapid and shallow. She was feeling more and more desperate, and the tongue in her pussy was bringing her closer and closer to what her body was shouting at her that she needed. And she knew that Aidan wasn't going to give it to her, his cock was not inside of her. Vesper groaned again, she need more than an orgasm, she needed to be filled, she needed cum, oh dear Lord, she needed cum. She needed to fuck in order for this feeling to go away and none of them seemed willing to fuck her.

She watched as Sergei returned through the bathroom door and he had the jar that Anya had used on her in his hands. He smeared some of the goo on his fingers and, standing behind his wife, he moved his hand to her bottom and slathered it on in such a way that the woman gasped and then she cried out heavily, her body tightened with an orgasm as she clenched her pussy around Aidan's pulsating cock and then her husband shifted and his hard length filled her ass.

How in the world was it fair for Anya to get two cocks while only a tongue penetrated Vesper? She was beside herself and ground down onto the face below her a little harder, making him suck harder, nip at her, and probe more deeply with his tongue.

The elevator door opened and Vesper's eyes widened as she saw Grigory exit into the room, his hands tearing at his clothes even as Yegor was coming off behind him. Grigory's blue eyes took in the sight of the three of them on the bed and he growled at his growing desire.

"Please," Vesper panted desperately, "I need so-something more, something, please, make this go away."

Grigory growled, looking at his alpha for several moments before he walked towards Sergei and took the jar from where it had been placed on the bed beside Aidan, who had suddenly sucked hard, very hard, and then he'd pushed her up a little.

"Turn around, Vesper." He groaned below her, "I'm not done with your pussy."

Vesper quickly did as he had asked, delighting in the change. Anya immediately grabbed her face and bent forward and kissed her deeply on her mouth, her tongue pushing in to slide against Vesper's. She'd never imagined that if she were to ever get kissed again, it would be by a girl. She'd never been attracted to one in the past, but everything about today was insane, everything about today was purely sexual, and she found herself responding in kind, her own hands moving up to surround Anya's shoulders as Grigory moved in behind her.

"We're not going to take your virginity, Vesper." Grigory said gutturally, his hand had moved to her hip and was slowly sliding inwards, across her ass cheek and towards the area of her body that Anya had given special attention to earlier in the bathroom, she whimpered at his hot touch.

Vesper felt his fingers between her asscheeks, and could feel the goo from the jar as he smeared a bit more of it over and into her quivering pucker. She whimpered, and then cried out as she felt the finger push up higher into her rectum. Slowly, he pushed as deep as he could, burying it within her tight heat to the lowest knuckle.

"Tell me when you're ready for another." He whispered into her ear, his free hand had smoothed down her wings, and he was keeping it on them, petting her soothingly as he plied open her virgin ass.

"More." Vesper said without hesitation and was rewarded with a second finger sliding inside.

Grigory began to push in and out, increasing speed regularly until he heard her beg to fill her ass, so instead of slipping in only a third, he pushed into her rectum with four fingers, which made her bark out a cry. Aidan growled angrily when she hit his nose awkwardly with her groin before he pulled her cunt back down to his tongue. It was slightly awkward having both men manipulating her body, the two areas were so very close and as one began to more intensely work an orgasm out of her, the other would have to shift back a little to allow them room.

She orgasmed hard, and her eyes were on Anya who was still getting fucked by Aidan and Sergei. Her eyes widened more as she watched Yegor, who was now naked, climb onto the bed and he took a tight hold of Anya's face and moved her so that he could thrust his cock into her open mouth. The woman groaned and happily began taking in as much of it as he would give her.

Grigory growled, frustrated by her current position, and he suddenly lifted her and pushed her onto her stomach onto the bed beside Aidan. He stayed behind her, his four fingers firmly punching up inside of her ass as his other hand held his erect, thickly veined cock. Vesper turned her neck back enough so that she could see the look he was giving Anya, who was sucking the thick tip of her other lover.

"Myshka, are you sure?" He made a painful sound of insecurity as his blue eyes met Anya's green gaze.

Anya popped off Yegor's dick and licked the tip of it before she nodded, "She said she needs this, and the scent has only gotten stronger since we came upstairs. She needs cum and your cum is fantastic, it would please me to share. She cured Sam, the least I can do is let her ass get filled up with your cum."

Vesper heard a growl behind her, and then a hard, relentless pressure grew against her asshole.

"Relax, Vesper, there won't be pain, the lube we use prevents it. You have a lovely little gape already, just relax." Grigory wrapped his arms around her shaking body, once again having to hold her wings down as the head of his cock finally spread the outer muscle enough to allow the first few inches to slide inside.

"Oh, my God."

"Holy shit, that's insane!" Anya cried out, Sergei had beat hard into her and Vesper knew he was coming and that Aidan was as well. The volume of their sex talk had risen and she knew that they felt Grigory slide inside of her, his cock spreading her ass wide, pushing in ever so slowly.

"Take all of it, Vesper." Grigory growled as he pulled her back as his hips hammered forward, finally shoving his long cock balls deep in her ass.

Vesper groaned, collapsing into the mattress beneath her, feeling the man behind moving already, his hips circling back and forth, stroking into her ass in long, intense, constant waves. Looking to her side, she could see Anya had been moved into Sergei's lap, Aidan had shifted to a seated position and the older wolf had moved to sit cross legged on the bed near the level of Vesper's shoulders. Yegor had filled her throat with cum that she could see had dribbled a little out onto the brunette's chin. The dark haired, ice blue eyed man had moved to sit between Aidan and Vesper, and he was moving his hands over the tightly beaded nipple on Anya's left breast.

"Anya, oh, oh...thank you." Vesper cried out as Grigory began to pound harder inside.

The elevator door opened again and Yakov came into the room. He seemed heated as he made his way over to them, merely pulling down his pants as he yanked Anya onto her back at Vesper's side, so that their faces were near each other from the opposite ends of the bed.

"Fuck me, Yakov! I want your big cock inside of me!" Anya said, her dirty words making Vesper groan and the man behind her pumped harder and harder.

"Vesper, do you like it, do you like my Grigory high up in your ass?" Anya smiled as she pushed her face against the side of Vesper's, Yakov had slammed into her pussy, fucking her forcefully from the start.

"Uh-huh." Vesper could only whimper, the sensations shooting off in her body were excrutiatingly pleasurable and she had to focus on the powerful orgasm that was now coating Grigory's scrotum from the spilling of her pussy juice from her empty, but fulfilled pussy lips.

"He's about to come in your ass, are you ready?" Anya's whispered question brought tears to Vesper's eyes and she nodded awkwardly and gripped the bedsheets beneath her with both hands.

Grigory howled behind her, his hips slamming against her asscheeks and suddenly she felt his cock swell and start to clench in slow spasms as his cum sprayed into her colon. The sound of immense satisfaction that came from his lips wasn't lost on anyone in the room.

"Yakov, come in my mouth." Anya gasped and cried out when the huge man pulled hard to get his thick cock free of her pussy neck. Then he was yanking her down to her knees on the floor and his cock was thrust deep into her waiting throat.

Vesper moaned and shivered as she cooled from her last orgasm, her eyes on the woman who was getting face fucked rather aggressively by the large man over her. Vesper could tell when he came, one hand on her head as he held his monster sized cock just within her mouth.

When he pulled his cock out, Anya stood up and walked to where Grigory was standing, just now slipping from Vesper's ass. He grabbed Vesper's waist and turned her to lay on her back, her wings carefully placed below her, and her legs spread wide. Anya knelt down and covered Vesper's pussy with her mouth, making Vesper cry out and buck towards her. The woman was intense, securing her lips tightly around her virgin hole and pressing in gently with her tongue. Vesper squeezed her eyes closed as she felt Anya open her mouth and her tongue pushed a little farther in, this tie, bringing Yakov's cum into Vesper's wet pussy. It wouldn't break her hymen, and the wolves were sterile unless they were in their nonhuman forms, so Anya didn't mind, and it would ensure that Vesper got everything that her body had been craving.

Vesper squeezed her eyes closed as she felt Anya move away from her. Slowly, she shifted her body onto her side as all the intense emotions that had filled her so desperately only moments before finally began to vanish. Her breathing slowed and she felt her body begin to shake less and less until she felt herself fall into a sated, deep sleep.

The last thing she could remember seeing was Aidan, Who had gone to stand near the doorway leading to the back balcony. Anya went as well and opened the French doors wide. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him for a long time before looking up at him smiling.

"Tonight, you'll hunt, And then you'll be a part of this pack."

Howls had filled the room.

~*~*~*~

It was nearly dusk when Vesper woke up and she realized that she'd been returned to the bedroom she'd slept in before, and she was wearing another modest coral colored nightgown. She heard a throat clear softly from the doorway and looked to see the oldest of the dragon brothers standing there watching her.

"I apologize for my intrusion," he said as he stepped inside, "I wanted to talk to you."

Vesper nodded and sat up, she was wearing panties, too, thankfully. Pulling the blanket securely around her lower body and ignoring the slight ache in her ass, she patted the bed below her feet and he walked over slowly and sat down.

"Anya has gone to the woods with the wolves. She probably won't return until early morning. My brothers and I are staying to watch the children."

"I'm very curious...about Anya." Vesper felt extremely rude for saying it, but the quiet voiced Asian nearly nodded.

"She's a light siren, she has that effect on both creatures of the light and creatures of the dark." His answer only brought more questions.

"She's light?"

"Yes."

"And you?"

"Darkness."

Vesper shivered, "The wolves?"

"A bit of both. Light in human form, sterile in human form as well, in case you were worried. They are dark as wolves. It's probably why the bond she's made with them works so well. Her affect on them is kind of evened out among their light in their dark sides."

"Oh," Vesper paused, "I was actually wondering how she came to have so many children."

"Well, that's a long story. She was married to a human first and he died. Her oldest four are light sirens like her." Zheng began to speak, figuring the woman deserved a little background on this abnormal family.

"Her lawyer, a sex demon, suggested she go to Vorhees Spa to- to sort of find herself, as she was missing...human interaction. So she went and met a great many nonhumans. It was there that she found out she wasn't human herself. We were all very affected by her. The wolves most of all. They tried to claim her, and Mr. Hughes kept sending them away."

12