The Gift She Gives Ch. 07

Story Info
Vesper gets a visitor.
8.7k words
4.78
12.9k
15

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vesper refused to see anyone the next few days at the spa. She stayed in her room, keeping the door locked and only opening it when Deandra was outside with a tray of food. The girl seemed to have questions that she wanted to ask, but Vesper had not made her feel comfortable enough to ask them. Instead, she had just left the tray that she'd brought and taken back the one from the previous meal when it was handed to her. Mr. Hughes had knocked on her door once a day, but she had refused to let him inside, she'd refused to even speak to him, he had her so muddled up inside.

Cynric had knocked that first day, and she had gone to the door and listened to him as he apologized, when he'd wanted her to heal Payton, he hadn't realized just what would be the effect on her, and he was sorry to have put her in the position that she'd been put in. She'd told him through the door that as long as Payton was all right, then everything was fine, that nothing that had happened on the patio even mattered. And then she'd told him to go away.

On the third morning, Vesper woke when she felt something move about on her bed. Yawning, she rolled onto her back and then to her other side so that she was facing towards the door. The first think she saw was Mr. Hughes sitting on the chair that he had sat on the other day, and then she saw a bit of orange fur, and a smaller bit of gray fur crawling around her bed.

Gasping, she sat up and grabbed the first one that she could reach, the little short haired, gray kitten with the blue eyes that meowed at her softly. She immediately smiled and brought the kitten to her face so she could rub her nose over the little belly. Then, holding the little thing to her upper chest, she reached and grabbed the other kitten, a ball of orange fur with a flatter face than the first kitten. Snuggling the both of them, she looked over at Mr. Hughes with a knowing sparkle in her eyes.

"You don't fight fair." She whispered as she gave the two kittens kisses and then set them before her on the bed, only now realizing that she was naked from the waist up, her blankets had fallen to her thighs. Vesper didn't attempt to cover herself, however, as she scratched two little bellies.

"I didn't realize that we were fighting." The way he said it told her a different story and Vesper looked at him and sighed.

"I didn't do anything wrong." She told him.

"Please don't touch anyone else. You may not belong to me, but I can't watch you, it does something to me." He shrugged, and her eyes widened, so it truly had been jealousy on his part.

"I won't touch anyone else. This is your home, and I will follow your rules. Besides, I'm not really fond of what happens to me when I do." She shivered, her thoughts going back to the patio a few days ago.

"I was lucky that the satyrs had an appointment that afternoon, they were pretty worked up when you left. All is well now, however."

"Yes, Cynric told me." She nodded.

"The gray one is a Devon Rex. The other one is a Somali. They're 12 weeks old and already neutered. Shi found them for you. The orange one is a cheeky bastard." His last sentence made her grin and look over at him.

"So says the dog person." She chuckled.

"It bit me three times on the way up here." He frowned at her, his eyes on the furry creatures on her bed.

"It's a kitten, it doesn't know any better. He probably thinks you are part bird. Where are your wings, anyway?" She asked suddenly, it was a question that constantly loomed in the back of her mind.

His eyes clouded for a moment as he stared at her. Standing up, he ran a hand over the back of his head and moved towards the door.

"I can hide them." He told her simply before he waved a hand towards the area between the closet and bathroom door, "I put a litter box there, but you can move it wherever you would like. There are a group of werewolves here that won't like your new friends. It's better if they stay in here."

Vesper nodded, holding one up to her cheek as she watched him go to the door, "Aren't you going to stay and help me figure out their names?"

He frowned as he looked from her face down to her exposed breasts, which suddenly ached and felt pebbled to her, "I think I'll leave that up to you, Vesper."

Vesper couldn't help the soft smile that lit her face as he closed the door and locked it from the outside. She had figured that he would have his own key. He had just been giving her space before, and she'd needed it. It seemed that whatever progress that she'd made with the spa owner wasn't completely ruined, there was a chance that they could continue being civil to each other. She just had to make sure that she didn't touch anyone else, which, since she was completely unable to step foot off the grounds, shouldn't be too difficult of a task.

~*~*~*~

Over the next few weeks, Vesper met the werewolf pack that lived part time at the spa, as well as the vampires and Bellator, who had made her really nervous as she had stood beside Faeron just within the boundary of where she was able to walk to the east of the spa. Bellator had come out of his large structure to see her. She knew he had three sons, but they had apparently not been allowed to leave the structure to meet her. The beast was large, standing tall because of the long horse legs and torso that made up his lower half. He had been very kind to her, but she had been intimidated by him nonetheless.

April came and another week passed with Vesper still chained, figuratively, of course, to the spa. She'd sent Shi to Toronto to pick her up several things. Some books that she wanted to read, some new undergarments, and her big splurge had been a sewing machine, fabric, and some supplies. Sewing had been something that she'd enjoyed doing in the past, but it wasn't something she'd gotten a chance to do more recently. Her mother had not liked the whir of the machine, so she'd had to get rid of it. When Shi had brought in the Elna, Vesper had spent an afternoon slowing de-boxing the item and figuring out the perfect place to put it. Mr. Hughes had come in at one point and had one of his staff find a wooden topped table that was the perfect height for her, and she soon had it situated near a window.

It would give her something to do, and Vesper began to spend each early afternoon in her room, cutting fabric and assembling a quilt. Shi could use a blanket for her new baby, and Vesper had more than enough time to make it happen. Her two kittens, Bailey, the Devon Rex, and Barnum, the Somali, had settled in quite well, and enjoyed the scraps of fabric that sometimes fluttered to the floor as she worked on her project. They were playful and got along well with each other. Barnum liked to rest on her lap whenever she would let him, while Devon was more likely to want to sleep on the corner of her sewing table, where the sun would hit his back and warm him.

Both kittens were completely enamored with Mr. Hughes, who scoffed at their attention and always returned them to the mattress whenever they had the audacity to crawl up his slacks. Vesper found it amusing how, whenever he entered her room, the two little creatures would meow and rush towards the scowling man. They seemed completely unaware that he didn't want anything to do with them. It seemed like every time he rebuffed their approach, they would simply double their efforts to try to annoy him.

Mr. Hughes walked with her outside of the mansion, carefully taking her along the boundaries that her body had apparently set for her, so they could mark just how far out into the yard she could move. It took some time as she figured out just how far she could go without causing pain. Before the sting would start, there was a slight tugging on the soles of her feet and as they moved along, she was able to more clearly feel it.

"I'm sorry about all of this, Mr. Hughes." She muttered as they walked about five feet apart, him nearer the mansion.

"It's not your fault, Vesper, you couldn't have known." He told her, his voice deep and even as he looked sideways at her.

"I agreed to come here."

"You didn't know that you'd get trapped with me." He lifted one side of his mouth in that grin that had started to make her pussy grow warm weeks ago and she sighed, turning her face from his to look out towards the tree line that they were walking beside.

"I should never have gone with Anya and her family back to her home, then I would have never met any of you. As much as I am a prisoner here, so are you." She shrugged her shoulders.

Mr. Hughes stopped walking and turned to face her. "Anya is a light siren, you may not have been able to say no to her, she affects all non-humans."

"She affected you." It wasn't a question, she knew from Anya, and from the way his muscles tightened just slightly in his shoulders that he had most definitely been affected by his former guest.

"Yes." He said simply and she frowned, she wanted to know more about their relationship.

"Do you miss her?" Vesper asked, starting to walk again, throwing the question back at him from over her shoulder.

"Not anymore." His words sounded dark and she shivered and refused to look back at him.

"Why not?"

"She is not the one who fills my dreams at night, Vesper." Oh God, his words made her pussy pulse and moisture trailed a line down her inner thigh when he said that, he was talking about her.

"But the two of you...you were intimate with her?" Vesper put a hand on a tree, it was close enough to the margin of her boundary and she was able to stop and lean on it for support for a moment.

"Yes." He spoke again and something inside Vesper burned in fiery anger, but she refused to move her eyes to his face, she could not possibly be jealous...just because they were slowly becoming...what? Friends? Why should she care if he'd had sex with the light siren? Apparently it was sort of the thing to do in the nonhuman community, to fuck Anya. Hell, she'd had the woman's mouth on hers, and on her pussy. She knew how good it felt.

"It wasn't just sex, though, was it? There's a reason she's so angry with you, a reason that you sound the way you do when you talk about her." Vesper leaned her forehead against the tree trunk and focused on her breathing, she needed to stop being so aroused around him, if he knew how she reacted to his nearness, he would...well, she wasn't quite sure. She thought maybe it would disgust him, but he had been so different from those first few days.

"She is angry that I didn't ask her to stay."

"To stay with you?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you?"

"She didn't know what she wanted."

"But you said she was mad that you didn't ask her to stay." That didn't make sense.

"Yes, but she was drawn to Sergei, to the werewolves of his pack. It would never have worked between her and I, for that...and for other reasons." He said as he watched her lean against the tree.

"Other reasons?"

"She couldn't give me what I needed." He told her in a deep guttural tone that made her shiver.

"And what is that?" Vesper looked at him nervously, did she really want to know?

"Control."

Vesper frowned, control? "What kind of control?"

"Complete control. She was terrible at listening."

"I'm not sure I understand." She shook her head slowly.

"Vesper, put your head back against the tree trunk." He spoke so quietly that she wasn't sure she heard him at first.

Frowning, she hesitated in doing what he had asked, but didn't see the harm in it, so she returned her forehead to where it had been moments before. She could hear him moving a little closer to her, but he stopped just shy of creating that fuzzy tingling sensation to start up in her chest.

"Now lift your skirt, to your waist, I want to see your ass." She tensed her pussy muscles when he spoke and her hands fell to bunch in the fabric of her skirt.

Vesper felt her breath begin to come a little more quickly, and a little more shallowly, as she closed her eyes and thought about what he had told her to do. Exposing her ass meant exposing the wet panties that she wore, of exposing the wet line down her thighs. He would know that she was aroused, and her whole body began to heat up with the desire to show it off to him, to let the angel know that he was affecting her this way without even trying.

She pulled the soft fabric up and held it bunched around her waist. Instinctively, she tilted her lower back so that he got a better view of her ass as well as the cleft between the cheeks that was covered by her light yellow satin panties. She could feel a new wave of moisture begin to seep from her body and knew he would see the way it dripped from the saturated fabric.

"Pull the panties down, Vesper, I want to see your cunt." He told her and Vesper gasped, the breath catching in her throat as she moved shaky fingers to the fabric at her hips and tugged first one side down and then the other.

She could feel the cool air hit her bare, wet pussy and hissed in a moan as she held herself completely still under his view. He wouldn't touch her, she knew he wouldn't, but his eyes practically fucked her with the intensity of his gaze, and she wasn't even looking at his face, but she could feel his piercing stare.

"Put your fingers on your clit, rub it for me." He said, his hands had squeezed into fists, but that was his only outward reaction to seeing her expose herself to him.

"My clit?" She whimpered the question.

"The sensitive bit at the top of your fold, not within the hole, do not penetrate it, outside, there, yes. Rub there." He guided her with his words and Vesper groaned and tightened the hand holding the skirt as she felt her body grow hotter and hotter, slowly reaching a boiling point before it finally flowed over and she cried out in a mind-numbing orgasm. He had not moved the entire time, and she felt her knees weaken as she tried to get her breathing back under control.

"Take your panties completely off and toss them to me." He said gently as she finally stood straight, her skirts falling around her ankles once more.

Vesper turned to look at him as she did as he'd requested and tossed them to him. He caught them easily and put them in the pocket of his suit jacket. She looked at him, his breathing seemed a bit deeper than usual, and his ears had grown a little red, but he wasn't aroused, she saw no evidence of a thickening cock between his legs and it made her furrow a brow and look up at him, why hadn't seeing her touch herself made him hot?

"I will leave you to find your way back to your room by yourself, Vesper. I have an appointment." He told her suddenly and Vesper frowned, she most definitely did not want him to leave her after what he had just done, well, what he had just had her do.

"An appointment?" She asked, her sadness evident in her words.

"Yes, a new client arrived this morning and she requires my attention."

"You're going to fuck her?" Vesper didn't understand why she cared, and yet again, she agonized over the fact that what he did should affect her in the slightest, they were not a couple.

"I do not fuck the clients at Vorhees, Vesper. I only prepare them to get fucked by those that I employ for that purpose."

"Who is she fucking today?"

Mr. Hughes seemed to hesitate in telling her, but eventually, he sighed and spoke slowly, "Samir."

"Oh." Vesper breathed in a little harshly, she often forgot that the giant was actually an employee. They had continued a friendly relationship during her stay.

"There is only one woman at Vorhees that I want to fuck, Vesper." He said, his eyes turning almost black as he looked at her.

"Oh?"

"Go back to your room." He replied before giving her one last frustrated look and turning to walk back towards the mansion.

Vesper felt a tiny hint of a smile play across her lips. She knew he was talking about her, she knew it with every stimulated cell in her body. Taking a long breath, she walked back towards the mansion, knowing he would be hidden somewhere inside by the time she reached the dining room and then made her way up the staircase. Once inside her room, she laid down on her bed and rolled to her side, a smile on her face as she heard the tiny pitter patter of two kittens who were running towards the bed to join her. He wanted to fuck her, and despite the fact that she knew she was willing...only one thing, one very big thing, stood in the way of that.

Petting Bailey, who had climbed up the bedcovers first, she bit her lower lip. Mr. Hughes couldn't get within five feet of her body. He couldn't touch her, let alone fuck her, but despite all of that, she felt her pussy throb and moisten as she thought about what it would be like to have him do those things. To have his mouth on her body, her skin, his tongue gliding over her breasts, his mouth surrounding her clit, the idea of it made her blood pound harder and she pressed her face into the blankets below her. This was too much, it wasn't fair. She wanted him, and she didn't want to want him. She wanted to NOT want him, it would be so much easier. But she did.

She wanted him.

~*~*~*~

Vesper growled and pressed harder on the mouse that she was trying to use. Her eyes were glaring angry daggers at the computer screen in front of her and she thought for a few moments about throwing it out the window, if there was a window in Mr. Hughes' office, which there wasn't. Biting her lip, she tried yet again to get the page she wanted to load.

She saw a movement on the desk to her left and watched as Barnum sat down on his hind legs, stretching one to lick it, and then rolling over because his balance just wasn't that great with his fat little belly. It made her chuckle and she felt herself calm down just a tiny little bit as she returned her gaze to the computer screen. She knew that Bailey was still on the floor at her feet. He'd found a handkerchief she figured belonged to the angel and was using it as a chew toy. Vesper figured there would be hell to pay from Mr. Hughes when he found out, but she wasn't too concerned.

A knock sounded on the outside of the door, and Vesper had just looked up from the screen when it opened and a familiar sounding male voice said Mr. Hughes' name as a large form stepped inside. Smiling, she rose to stand behind the desk and watched as light blue eyes met hers from the open doorway.

"Vesper, I didn't expect to find you here." Grigory came farther into the room and shut the door behind him.

"I am using the computer, well...I'm trying to use the computer. I'm not very good at these things." She frowned at the offensive contraption.

"What is that godawful smell?" He growled from deep in his chest and Vesper smiled, she knew exactly what he was asking about, she'd gotten the same reaction from some of the werewolves that visited the spa.

"That's Barnum and Bailey."

"The circus?"

Vesper laughed, "No, my kittens."

Grigory had a horrified look on his face as she bent to pick up the little orange furball and his thinner, gray playmate to show them off. "Rodents."

"Cats are not rodents, they're adorable." She giggled as she put them down on the top of the desk.

"They are practically vermin." He muttered, glaring at the tiny things in disgust.

"Well, I'll leave them here and you and I can go in the conservatory and talk. Piltrum is outside today." She rounded the desk after exiting the program she'd had running and put a hand under Grigory's arm.

"So what brings you to the spa?" Vesper asked as they found a bench to sit on near the back windows in the conservatory.

"I've been sent to check on you. Anya's been a little concerned." He told her, sitting on the seat in a way that allowed him to face her more directly.

"Concerned? She has no reason to be concerned." Vesper frowned, she'd spoken with the woman on the phone shortly after arriving.