The Gift She Gives Ch. 09

Story Info
Mr. Hughes introduces Vesper to something new...
5.7k words
4.83
12.2k
19

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

In an early chapter, I put that Vesper was 87, and she is, but I put that her birth year was 1918, which it is not, it is 1928. Please accept my apologies. It would seem my typing skills far exceeded my math skills that edit.

Before you read this chapter, which I truly hope you enjoy, I want to remind you, my amazing readers, of some important details.

Vesper has never had sex, she's never experimented. She never did those things that many of us do as teens and young adults to find out about our likes and dislikes both in and out of the bedroom. She's never been in a truly serious relationship where there is give and take. She is now going through those things, so if her indecision is frustrating you, trust me, it's frustrating her too. She is experimenting, seeing what works and doesn't for her, and she is desperate not to lose who she is because of Mr. Hughes.

I have readers who really want her to be a true submissive, and I have others that don't want her to be. I know what she is, but you'll have to continue reading to see where this all goes. Like I say over and over, my stories have many twists and turns, there are very few direct paths. Keep reading and let me know what you think!

*****

Vesper had thought that Mr. Hughes would eventually attempt what he had said that he wanted to do to her right there on the roof, but that had not been the case. He had told her that he had some preparation to do, and that he would walk her back to her room. They had made the journey back downstairs after he had put his shirt and suit jacket back on. She figured his employees, or most of them, at least, had no idea that he had cut off his wings. She had been told by him previously that he'd been able to hide them. Now, they were gone, so he didn't have to. Knowing what he had done to himself, however, allowed her to more easily pinpoint where his pain was, and it centered in those broken appendages. He was in constant agony, it was a wonder he could remain so calm, at least, to others. To her, he was anything but calm.

She had picked out one of the books that she'd purchased recently and sat on the chair near her window reading as she waited for him to fetch her. When there was a knock at her door, Vesper turned her head, her body shaking with the expectation of seeing him, and she'd been sad to see Shi step inside, a tray in her hands with Vesper's supper. The pregnant woman had stayed and eaten with her. There had been a note from Mr. Hughes stating that he wanted her to eat everything that he had ordered for her, and drink the shake that he had included. He had said that she would need her energy.

Shi didn't pry, and Vesper didn't offer any explanation to the cryptic note, and they had eaten and talked about more mundane topics, the upcoming baby, the renovation of the apartments where Shi and Faeron would live. Vesper had been surprised that they were staying within the spa, but Shi was concerned with living elsewhere, of having a nonhuman spouse and child in the more human world around them. She felt safe here, among others of the nonhuman variety.

When night came, Vesper continued to wait for Mr. Hughes to come and get her, or to be summoned to him, but the only contact she had with anyone was her telephone ringing.

"Hello?" She said breathlessly into the phone.

"I want you to go to bed, in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, there is a bottle labeled 'Lunesta.' I want you to take one pill. Otherwise, you'll be up all night wondering about tomorrow, and I need you rested." Mr. Hughes spoke gutturally and she bit her lip.

"You want to drug me?"

"I want you to sleep tonight. I will come to you in the morning." He told her, then the line went dead on his end and she slowly put down the phone on its base.

Vesper found herself walking slowly into the bathroom, and she looked at the medicine cabinet above the sink. Hand shaking a little, she opened it to see that a bottle was inside, several bottles, in fact, all with different labels. She recognized a few, and looked for the one with the proper label that he had named. Taking it out of the cabinet, she stared at it as she took deep breaths to steady herself. Was she really going to take a medication simply because he asked her to? Was he going to ask her to every time he wanted to be intimate with her, was he into that sort of thing? Could she be? But he couldn't BE intimate with her, she reminded herself, he couldn't touch her, he couldn't even get near her.

And if she did touch him, he would have her name tattooed on his body, and that was absolutely not ok. Vesper sighed, her mind was whirring and she looked down at the bottle again. Maybe what she needed was a sleep aid to get her through the night. She'd been sitting in her room for hours waiting for him to come to her, and he hadn't. Apparently, he had no intention to until the morning. She would never be able to sleep well, she was filled with jittery expectation.

Removing one pill from the bottle, she took it back into her room with her and picked up the glass of water from her dresser and put the pill in her mouth, took a drink, and swallowed it before she could change her mind. Stripping off her clothes, she went back into the bathroom and used the toilet, and then went back to her bed, crawled onto it, and pulled the covers over her overly sensitive flesh. She knew he couldn't do what he'd stated he wanted to do to her, so why was she so on edge? Did she really want him to try? Hadn't she told him that he was completely wrong for her?

Closing her eyes, Vesper focused on her breathing. She had gone to the roof to give him an ultimatum, if he wanted her to care for him, if he wanted a relationship with her, then she wanted him to stop committing sex acts. Then, much to her bewildered surprise, she had left that roof with the knowledge that he intended to show her that they could perform a sex act together, of all things. And no ultimatum had been given, and no promise to stop touching others was to be had. She wasn't quite sure how it had all happened that way. Groaning, she rolled onto her stomach and wrapped her arms around the feather pillow under her face. She needed to sleep, she needed it desperately.

~*~*~*~

One of Vesper's favorite things about the room she inhabited at the spa was that there was a small grove of trees located outside and below her window. With the arrival of each new day, the chirping of birds could be heard from within the thickly leafed branches and it was a gentle and peaceful alarm with which to wake her. Shifting onto her back, Vesper raised her arms above her head and stretched, pointing her toes as she felt her body shiver ever so slightly as it woke from the heavy slumber that had quickly overtaken her the night before. She'd slept like a log, dreamless, and it took her a moment to remember why, to remember the pill that she'd taken and the man who had requested it. Opening her eyes, she looked towards the foot of the bed and saw Mr. Hughes standing there, quietly watching her, dressed in a suit, his gray eyes centered on her body as she slowly sat up.

"Our time today will involve only the two of us, Vesper. However, I would like to ask that you let Deandra come in to help get you ready. Would that be all right?" His voice was deep, it's usual smoothness a little broken as he looked down at her, she was amazed that he was allowing the affect she apparently had on him to show.

"I am perfectly capable of brushing my own teeth, Mr. Hughes." She whispered, her eyes shining as she watched the left corner of his mouth shift up a little.

"I thought you would call me Arc from now on." He ignored her remark and took a step away when she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

"Old habits," She grinned softly, winking at him as she took a step forward, he took another back, "they die hard, you know."

"Deandra?" He asked again.

Vesper furrowed her brow and sighed, "If you would like her to come in, then I will not disagree."

He nodded and walked over to the doorway, "Come in." He said as he opened it and Deandra walked in, a soft, friendly smile directed at Vesper as she carried in a small basket of supplies with her.

"Go on in to the bathroom. I will wait here for you." Mr. Hughes waved a hand towards the room he'd indicated and watched as the white haired girl walked inside with his employee. They closed the door behind them, and then he went over to the side of the room by the dresser where he'd left a pile of his own supplies.

Vesper used the toilet and brushed her teeth, and then allowed Deandra to help give her a bath with vanilla and lavender scented water. It felt good against her skin and afterwards, she was towel dried and then Deandra had her lay down on a massage table that she'd pulled out of a corner. After Vesper had agreed to it, Deandra had waxed away her pubic hair. It had been mildly uncomfortable, and something that a woman her age had never really considered doing, but it somehow made Vesper feel a bit risqué and alluring. She hoped that her blush didn't completely cover her body, however, as she finally rose back to stand and had a special lotion rubbed over the freshly waxed area, and then Deandra was rubbing a different lotion over the rest of her body.

She'd thought they were done, but the French woman brushed and blow dried her hair, leaving it hanging down except for several locks that she folded into braids to keep her hair from falling into her eyes. Then she'd taken Vesper over to the toilet and Vesper had allowed the quiet woman to give her an enema. He had apparently wanted her fully prepared for whatever he wanted to do to her. Then, that familiar jar appeared in Deandra's hands and thick, soothing goo was spread over the fold of her pussy and the puckered opening to her ass.

When Vesper finally emerged from the bathroom, with only a soft terry towel wrapped around her thin body, her violet eyes moved immediately to the man in the room. He had undressed to only his slacks. Even his feet were bare, and he was standing near the windows, which he had pulled open to let in the morning light. A light breeze came through the window and she shivered as she felt it brush across her bare skin, though inside, she was slowly churning with molten heat as she stared into his cloudy gray eyes.

Looking to the other side of the bed, she realized that a strange piece of furniture had been brought into the room. It looked similar to a picnic table, but was much smaller, and the 'seats' on either side were narrower and padded with leather fabric, as was the 'table' along the center. She'd never seen anything like it, and she moved her eyes back to Mr. Hughes, knowing that they'd widened and the look on her face was one filled with nervousness and curiosity.

"It's called a workhorse, Vesper. I'd like to have Deandra tie you to it before she leaves us. Will you allow that? I will not bind your wings. I promised before that I would never do that to you. But I would very much like to control your movements." His voice was a lot more hoarse now.

"If I ask you to, will you stop?" Vesper felt her pussy clench and moisten, her desire for whatever he wanted to do to her was overwhelming as she stayed rooted to where she stood.

"I am yours to control, Vesper. In every way." He said with such conviction that she knew he was telling her the truth. It was strange, hadn't they basically hated each other when she'd come to the spa? Hadn't she been furiously angry with him just the previous day? Yet here she was practically melting into a puddle of wanton desire at the idea of this man manipulating her in ways that were completely mysterious to her.

"Then, yes." She nodded slowly and watched as his chest muscles tensed as he shifted slightly in his stance, his eyes still holding hers. She refused to break that hold as she lowered the robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

Without a word, Deandra came over to her and led her to the 'workhorse,' which she was then delicately bent over. Her shins came to rest on either side of the taller bench, and she felt the smooth, cold leather press against her stomach and breasts as she was moved to rest fully atop the device. Vesper shivered as she felt her legs being strapped down at her ankles and upper calves, and then another wide strap was wrapped around the small of her back. She knew that her pussy and ass were fully exposed to the man who had moved to stand near the side of the bed, still a ways away from her body. It only made her pussy seep more and a throbbing sensation burned within her flesh.

Deandra took hold of one of her wrists and pulled it down towards the legs of the workhouse below her, and her wrist was tied securely in a leather cuff. After her other hand was secured, Vesper tested her bonds, whimpering when she realized just how little movement she was able to create in this position. He had full access to her, and there was nothing she could do to stop him, she just had to trust that if she told Mr. Hughes to stop, that he would. She felt Deandra move around behind her, and something was secured on the end of the workhouse, and she felt the smooth end of it press securely against her clit. She wasn't sure what it was, but she figured that she would find out soon enough. The sensitive nub was already responding just at the simple way it rubbed against her. Biting her lip, Vesper breathed in a raspy breath and watched as Deandra quietly left the room, closing the door behind her.

"You have a beautiful ass, Vesper." Deep, throaty words were spoken behind her and Vesper sucked in another breath, Jesus, he was going to make her cum just by talking to her.

"Thank you." She hissed out in a whisper, knowing her gluteus muscles were clenching, not knowing what he would do.

"I know that I cannot touch you, Vesper, not with my flesh, but I can do a great many things without actually putting my skin to yours." He was moving again and she suddenly felt something smooth and leathery flutter against her left ass cheek.

Closing her eyes, she rested her forehead on the leather bench beneath her as the leather bit ran down her ass and then inched in a little closer to the fold of her pussy. When it disappeared, she sighed, the feathery sensation had been arousing, and then she felt the slight sting as he slapped it against her ass cheek, low, near the curve above her thigh.

Vesper opened her eyes and whimpered, trying to look back at him as he stood behind her, it was a crop that he held, with a small square of leather at the end pointed towards her.

"May I do that again?" He asked, cocking his head, his gray eyes meeting hers as she peered at him.

Vesper nodded without hesitation, the sensation had been sharp, unexpected, and immensely pleasurable, "No harder than that, though." She told him and he smiled, moving the crop slowly over the other cheek now.

The second slap made her jerk a little and she groaned, closing her eyes and concentrating on the intense sensations that sizzled through her and settled in her groin as he slapped down again, this time much, much closer to that middle vortex. Vesper knew she was panting as he touched her skin with the strap a fourth, fifth, sixth time, and she felt her body jerk and twist, and her voice barked out noisily in broken gasps as she reacted to each delicious burn and molten pleasure that he sparked inside. It was after the tenth, no, maybe it was the twelfth slap, that he somehow turned on the wand that he'd had placed against her clit and she was thrown into a powerful and uncontrollable orgasm that brought her just to the edge of consciousness.

The buzzing continued and she felt herself tense and explode and then tense and explode again, her moisture coating the ball of the wand as it forced her to completion. Vesper whimpered sharply when she felt the strap slap down over the swollen, red petals that covered her fold and tightened her vaginal muscles painfully. She was filled with a deep, deep need for more, and she had no idea how she could even handle it if she got it, this was so much, almost too much, and she let her head fall against the bench beneath her as she ground her clit against the wand, eliciting yet another orgasm. The moan that left her throat was deep, intense, filled with her pleasure.

She again felt the crop slide over her pussy lips and then it disappeared. The wand hummed on as she waited to see what he would do next.

"You taste delicious, Vesper. I would like nothing better than to drink straight from your pussy. Alas, this will have to do." Mr. Hughes said gutturally and then licked the strap end of the crop, taking in the last of her juice that he'd wiped from her.

Vesper had no idea how she could possibly respond with actual words. She was in the middle of what had to be her fourth orgasm, at least she was pretty sure it was her fourth, she was starting to lose count. Just when she thought that she would be thrown into a fifth, the device shut off and she could hear Mr. Hughes moving around behind her.

"I had this made in case we ever got to this point. So that I could fuck you properly." Mr. Hughes said from somewhere to her right side and Vesper opened her eyes and looked towards him.

He held a long, wooden rod, about five feet in length. The final eight or so inches on one end had been expertly crafted into the shape of a cock, complete with a mushroomed head and gentle ridges down the shaft. It was a good two inches in diameter and as she looked at the smoothed wooden dildo, she began to shiver, he really was going to fuck her. She felt her chest tighten and it was harder to breathe as she watched him move back around behind her. Vesper clenched her hands into fists and tried to ignore the bells and whistles that went off in her head as he moved the tip of the shaft along the ridge between her asscheeks.

"Arc, please." She whimpered, fear finally starting to fully grip her as she tensed up in her bonds. Something, something was telling her that this was not how she wanted this to happen. She wanted him, her whole body screamed that she wanted him, but not like this. Not with that. No.

"Vesper, can I have your virginity?" She heard his question and squeezed her eyes closed around the tears that instantly fell, she was going to hurt him, she was sure of it.

"No." She said in a soft gasp, refusing to open her eyes and try to turn her head to look at him. "I want to give you my virginity, but not with that, not now. I don't know what-, I just know that we can't do it like this. Arc, I'm so sorry."

She knew he heard her sob, and she could hear him breathing evenly behind her as he didn't immediately respond to what she said. Long moments of unbearable silence passed and she still refused to open her eyes. Vesper felt terrible, she had told him that she wanted this, wanted him, and now she had changed her mind, though, well, she still wanted him, desperately. But she wanted HIM. The idea of having her virginity taken by a wooden dildo, when her body was screaming for him, for his touch, it was just something that Vesper knew that she would forever regret allowing.

"Please don't hate me." She choked out the words through a sob and Vesper finally heard his soft sigh as he breathed out slowly, and she knew his eyes were on her naked body.

"I can't hate you, Vesper." He said finally, and she felt her body grow slowly slack against the bench.

The rod was moved not away from her body, but down to settle over the puckered opening of her ass and Vesper opened her eyes and gasped. She felt it push ever so gently against her asshole and while he gave her the opportunity to respond in some way before finally pushing harder to send the tip within her, Vesper didn't speak a word, and when the head of the carved penis filled the first few inches of her rectum, she groaned passionately and tried desperately to lean into the rod that was penetrating her. She was definitely okay with this.

12