The Gift She Gives Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was she so upset with herself suddenly for what she had done? Hadn't she been angry with him not all that long ago? Hadn't she been furious to find out that he fucked other people when he wasn't with her? Why did she care so much about his reaction to seeing her let another man make use of her body? He sure couldn't touch her the way Fezekial had.

"Stay there." He said simply and waited with her, his arms at his sides.

"Arc, talk to me."

Nothing, no words. He was now giving her the silent treatment, it seemed. She wanted to be angry, she wanted to fight and yell and tell him that he was being a child, but something inside her told her that his patience was tested, that if she were to rebuke whatever was going on within him right now, that the results would be more severe than she could accept. So she remained silent, and stayed where she was on the bed as he waited.

When the rooftop door opened and Shi walked out onto the porch, her body slowly growing larger and more rounded with her baby, a baby that they all expected to be born in another four months, Vesper looked from the woman up to Mr. Hughes. What was he going to do? The woman had a length of rope in her hands.

"You can stand now and put your hands together." Mr. Hughes said and watched as Vesper immediately did as he requested, or ordered, she was sure. There was no 'please' in his sentence.

Shi approached her and with the roped folded in half, she looped it around Vesper's neck gently, but made sure as she tied it securely in front of Vesper's chin, that it was knotted close enough to her throat to keep her from slipping out of it. Then, Shi had her raise her hands together so that she could tied them together, making it look like Vesper was praying. Once that was done, the rope ends were looped behind her rib cage, tied, and then dropped so that they could be pulled between her thighs from behind. A knot was made just at the front edge of her pussy, and then the ropes were brought back up and looped within and tied in front of her hands.

Vesper whimpered as Shi let the remaining length slide loose in her hands as she walked over to Mr. Hughes and gave him the ends. She knew that when he pulled on it, the knot at her pussy would stimulate her clit quite harshly. It had been his purpose in the way he had had her tied, she was sure, but she was also sure that allowing her pleasure wasn't exactly his purpose right now. She didn't expect to be gently led back inside. He looked more likely to drag her back down the staircase.

They waited until Shi disappeared back within the house before Mr. Hughes moved, tugging abruptly on the length of rope he held and making her whimper as the knot dug into her throbbing clit. She started walking, but he was always tugging, always forcing her to keep up with his brisk pace.

When they reached the third floor, she was pulled forcefully down to the end of the hall, and Vesper whimpered as she realized that they were headed to his bedroom. She tried to stop walking, to back away, looking with desperation at the new door that now rested on a rebuilt doorframe to her own room, but Mr. Hughes simply pulled more forcefully on the rope. Despite the fact that she knew she could control him, she could stop him, Vesper didn't, she couldn't do one more thing to anger this man. She'd done more than enough already.

Inside his room, she expected him to stop walking, but instead, he continued towards the alcove, and didn't stop until she was standing in the room that had until very recently held his menagerie of sex slaves. Without bothering to so much as look at her, he took the leash end and maneuvered it through a loop hook on the ceiling and then pulled tightly on it until she was forced to move directly under the hook, her arms bent up slightly as she watched him move towards a hook protruding from a side wall where he tied the remainder of the rope. She thought he might be done, but he carefully moved around her, staying just at the perimeter of where he knew she could tolerate him. Shi or someone else had left a length of rope in a corner of the room, she saw, as Mr. Hughes picked it up and carefully set about tying one end into a loose knot.

When it was done, he tossed it towards her feet.

"Put your right foot in the circle, Vesper." He said hoarsely, watching as she looked down at the knot with a frown, but she moved quickly to do as he had demanded.

When her foot was in the circle, he backed farther away and lifted the rope to another hook on the ceiling and threaded the loose end through it. When he pulled faster now, her leg was lifted and stretched, her pussy opened for his view and Vesper gasped as he tied the second rope off on the same loop as he'd tied the first. Her unbound leg was still on the ground, but the way he had pulled her into this new position forced her almost onto her tip toes and she had to balance to not fall over. The sensation of having her pussy so exposed, and the knotted rope between her legs was making her blush, and she knew his eyes were on it, watching as moisture leaked from within as he ran his tongue over his lower lip.

"Arc, please talk to me. Please." She whispered as he turned and walked towards the door.

She wasn't sure what hurt her more; the fact that he didn't say anything as he left and closed the door behind him, or the fact that he didn't hesitate in any way while doing so.

~*~*~*~

Vesper almost wished she hadn't been so adamant about removing every single item from the room she was in. Now that she was locked inside of it, she had nothing but bare walls to stare at as she tried to concentrate on getting her pussy to calm down. The look he had given that part of her anatomy was playing over and over in her mind and she wasn't sure if she would be able to stop the slowly growing climax that was threatening to erupt as she stayed tied in this awkward and open position. She could have at least left a clock on the wall so that she would know what time it was. So she would know just how many hours had passed since she'd been strung up in this room.

She could see out the window, however, and was thankful for that, at least. She could see that the sun was setting, that it was almost dark. Vesper wondered if he would leave her here all night. No one had come to feed her or see to any other needs that she might have. She had been left alone, and her mind had been left to play over and over everything that had happened today. All of it was unexpected, much of it had hurt, and none of it had ended in the way that she had hoped. She wondered just how many times she would get angry at Mr. Hughes only to have him somehow turn the tables and make her feel as if she had done something wrong.

Vesper had closed her eyes at one point and rested her face in her upturned arms when she finally heard movement in Mr. Hughes' bedroom. As the bolt slid free of the lock to the room she was in, she straightened a bit and looked towards the doorway, impatient to see him, hoping that he was in a better mood now, a mood that would allow for them to have the conversation that they needed to have. They had to find a way to work past this. No matter how she had felt this morning, she had realized one thing, she didn't want to leave him. She had to make him understand that she wanted him to feel the same about her.

The door opened and the first one through was not Mr. Hughes, as she had expected it to be, but a young woman. A young woman with blond hair who was completely naked, save the blindfold that she wore. Behind her, a slightly older looking man came in. His brown hair was sprinkled with gray and he also wore a blindfold. Both seemed relatively nervous, but Mr. Hughes, who came in behind them, was verbally guiding them inside, describing the room, and telling them that there was a woman inside hanging near the center. He had both of them stand near the window as he turned and watched several of his employees enter the room and set baskets of supplies on the shelves that she had emptied earlier in the day.

Vesper couldn't help the little smirk that came to her face when she thought about how several sex shops in Toronto must have had a really good afternoon today. She should have known he would have the items replaced quickly. He may not even have had to go shopping, he had so many outer buildings to this place, they could have simply been in storage.

"Ar-." Vesper stiffened when he moved his eyes to her suddenly, their depths so black she could barely see any of the white sclera surrounding them.

He looked away as soon as she stopped speaking and began to pull things from the baskets as his employees refilled shelf after shelf. She watched as he took a length of rope over to the man and guided him with gentle words to the ground under the window. The angel unscrewed two circle hooks from the many that were attached to the wall around the window and connected them to some holes in the floor. Once they were in securely, he tied the man's hands, one to each ring, and used the remaining rope to tie a loop around the man's neck and shoulders to keep him in place.

Once his upper body was secure, Mr. Hughes shifted the man to stand in his feet, his ass towards the room and his back resting somewhat on the drywall beneath the window. Vesper breathed slowly as she watched a rope get tied to a hook on the ceiling above him, and then his waist and thighs were tied intricately with the rope before the other end of the rope was tied to the opposite side on the ceiling. She frowned when Mr. Hughes went back over to a basket and pulled out a full head harness, which he then, from a crouched position, attached to the man's face to keep him from speaking.

Not that the man had spoken, no one had except for Mr. Hughes, who sounded abnormally calm despite the look he'd given her when she'd started to say his name. The woman was still standing still, shivering slightly as she waited for whatever he intended to do with her. Vesper wondered how he would position her, the room was still empty of furniture. There was very little to attach her to. When Mr. Hughes again walked over to the baskets and pulled out more rope, she watched him walk determinedly over to the woman and, with a hand on her shoulder, led her to the wall to the left of the window. He quickly tied her hands together above her head and settled the rope between on a hook on the wall so that she faced the solid surface. Then, while she whimpered, but did not speak despite not being gagged, he used more rope to tie to her ankles and above her knees and he bent her legs back behind her so that she was forced up the wall, her forearms resting on the cool surface as her ankles were then secured to the hook with about two feet of rope between. The position forced her legs open and Vesper saw that her pussy would be wide open and accessible to the angel who had tied her there.

Once he had placed a ball gag into the girl's mouth, Mr. Hughes left the room for a moment, returning almost instantly with the jar of goo that she was all too familiar with. He gave her a look and she gasped. His eyes had turned a silver shade that practically sparkled and he was breathing a little heavier, his chest rising visibly within his shirt and suit jacket. He was aroused, he was aroused and it wasn't because of her. Vesper could feel the tears falling down her cheeks as he set the jar down and proceeded to take his clothes off.

"Please, don't do this." She whispered softly, despair filling her as he reached for the jar, now completely naked.

Mr. Hughes acted as if he didn't hear her as he took a pair of gloves from a box on the shelves and slipped them on. Then, he walked back over to the jar and opened it, smearing some on his right hand before walking back over to the man in the room. Vesper moaned as he put his left hand on the man's ass cheek, pressing into it to expose more of the puckered asshole. As she heard the man moan, Mr. Hughes put his right hand over the hole, spreading the goo over the skin there, and then he inserted a finger, readying the inside, as well.

Vesper sobbed as she watched him work in and out of the man's ass with first one finger, then two, then three. When he finally had all four fingers of his hand in the man's ass, he finally looked at her with those intense silver eyes and cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Please, please, don't do this. Please." She whimpered, choking on the words as he showed her the widened gape that he had made in the ass of the man.

Again, he did not reply, and walked back to the shelves. When he returned, he carried a large, probably two and a half inch in diameter, black dildo. Vesper shook her head when he looked at her again, and she watched as he lined the silicone cock up with the gaped ass and pushed it slowly inside, making the man bent over before him groan at the sensation of being plugged by such a thick, long rod.

Mr. Hughes worked the cock in and out until he could insert it all the way to the lip. Once it was in fully, he backed away and rubbed the quivering ass cheek of the man he had just impaled. Vesper closed her eyes and dropped her head against her arms as she tried to stop the tears that fell, he was not affected by her, not at all.

She didn't open them again until she heard a heavy slap and looked to see that Mr. Hughes had gotten a flogger from the supplies he'd had brought in and was using it across the man's ass. There was some sort of tape holding the dildo in his ass, and the flogger was leaving little red marks wherever it hit against the skin of his cheeks. Vesper felt her pussy tighten as she watched each blow, heard his whimpers and groans, he was excited about this, the man was aroused, she could see his erection somewhat and knew that he found being slapped a turn on. She figured that Mr. Hughes would look for that quality in one of his menagerie. He would want to know that they didn't mind being dominated.

So much time seemed to pass. Mr. Hughes finally stopped flogging the man, and when she thought he would do more, he walked over to the woman and smeared goo all over her pussy and ass. The flogger that he'd used had a handle that had been shaped to act as a dildo, with ever increasing ridges down to a lip similar to the dildo in the man's ass. Once the girl had been lubed, Mr. Hughes proceeded to insert the phallic end of the flogger into her ass until it looked as if she had some sort of thick leather tail. The sound of absolute ecstasy was too much for Vesper and she started sobbing again, Yanking at the bonds on her hands.

When he slapped the girl's left ass cheek with his hand, she moaned heavily. Vesper felt the flesh at her wrist tear and heal as she tried to free herself. He did it over and over and Vesper wasn't sure how much longer she could handle watching what he did to these two. It may not be causing her physical pain, but the mental anguish of watching the man she loved manipulate two other people was more than enough to send her over the edge.

"Please," She gulped out in choppy words while watching him strap a dildo onto his lower body, "I love you. Please don't make me watch you do this."

Again, ignored. Vesper felt her whole body start to shake violently as Mr. Hughes stepped behind the man and peel the layers of tape off so that he could pull out the dildo. When he put his hands in the hips of the man before him and lined up the much larger cock that was strapped in front of his groin, Vesper whimpered, saying 'no' repeatedly. Silver eyes met hers and held as he bucked forcefully into the man, sending the cock heavy inside, eliciting a cry of passion from his new lover as the man took the length of him deep in his colon.

"Oh my God." Vesper sobbed, closing her eyes to block the view of the angel as he began to fuck the other man swiftly, the pounding force of their bodies coming together reverberating throughout the room. "Oh my God." She let her head fall into the juncture of her arms as she heard their grunts, knew that they were both finding pleasure with one another.

Eventually, their movements climaxed and she heard both men let out satisfied cries as they found their end. She couldn't quite understand what told Mr. Hughes he had finished, considering, but when she opened her eyes, she caught the last bit of cum falling to the floor beneath the man that the angel was still connected to. Biting her lower lip, she waited for Mr. Hughes to pull out and look at her, which he eventually did. She could see the satisfaction on his face, could tell that he was still in the middle of whatever it was by the silver in his eyes, and knew that there would be no reasoning with him right now, if ever, about what was happening in this room. But she knew for sure that she couldn't watch him fuck another woman. She would rip her own arms off to get away from that if she had to.

"You've made your point. You have to do this. Let me leave. Please don't make me watch you do this again. I get that-I get that you're mad, I understand. But please, please don't make me stand here and watch you do this again." She begged softly, hoping that there was enough of her angel in the man standing before her to hear her plea.

He left the room instead of responding to her, and Vesper began to think that he would once again ignore what she had said. Eventually, he returned, with Derrick at his side. Vesper frowned and whimpered, not wanting the man that she'd known since the first night she'd arrived to be the one to see her tied like this, in this horrible room. Without a word, though, he reached up and began untying her bonds. When she was loose, Vesper tried to stand and was completely unable to. Derrick must have sensed that she was too weak, because he immediately picked her up and walked with her in his arms out of the room and into the bedroom beside it.

While she'd been in the adjoining sex room, Mr. Hughes had had a twin sized bed brought into the room and positioned in the alcove, a lot farther away from his large bed than they had been sleeping before. This frame was a little different than the other bed, as well. It had a metal and wood headboard that went up the wall about five feet, and there were a variety of rings on it not dissimilar to the ones that surrounded the window.

Derrick seated her on the side of the bed as he lowered the blankets and then he picked her up again and put her down on her stomach. When she thought he would let her sleep, he suddenly slid a leather belt around her waist and buckled it behind her. As she gasped, she felt him strap cuffs onto her ankles and they were flexed behind her and connected to the belt, which forced her legs apart to expose the flesh core of her. Then, he took her hands and placed them in cuffs that were connected securely to the belt, taking away more of the movement she had thought she would have when she'd been released from the ceiling.

When he had her body secured in the position that Mr. Hughes had apparently wanted her in, Derrick took a hold of the lead that he had not removed from around her neck, and tied it to the headboard, one strand near each end before taking each strand, one at a time, down to her knees and securing the rest of the rope around each, which forced her into staying where she was on the mattress.

Vesper closed her eyes, she wasn't overly comfortable, but she wasn't uncomfortable, either, and her wings, as he had promised her so many times before, were not bound in any way. When a hand spread over her asshole and she felt the slightly cold goo smear around and inside of the puckered hole, Vesper whimpered and shivered harshly.

A round ball, about one and a half inches in diameter, was pushed up inside of her ass, and she groaned as it passed the outer sphincter to slide inside. Vesper could tell it was connected to some sort of strong thread, and she knew almost immediately that it wasn't the only one that she would be filled with. The next ball was closer to two inches wide. She could feel her asshole stretch to accept it and her mouth fell open as her ass took it completely inside.