The Gift She Gives Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me once more, my love, and I'll put a cock in your pussy." His words reverberated through her and Vesper practically squealed as his hand began to punch up into her a bit more roughly.

"Arc..." She whimpered, eyes closed, head pressed against her left arm, she had to stay where she was and he was making it so difficult.

"Cum for me, Vesper. Now." Mr. Hughes spoke gutturally.

"Arc..."

"Now." She felt his hand leave her skin and then he spanked her in the same place, making her cry out and her knees buckled a tiny bit. His hand in her pussy kept her where she was.

Just as she felt as if she would cum, he moved his hand partially out of her and pressed his thumb hard against her clit, sending her over the edge and if he hadn't moved his spare hand around her waist, she would have fallen as her body was hit with a release that sent spasms all through her from the tips of her toes to her face.

When he felt her stop shaking, Mr. Hughes released her and watched as she kept herself in a weak, but standing position, her hands still on her ankles. Vesper wished she could see his face, but couldn't, and watched instead as his black cloth covered legs disappeared from behind her and left the room to enter the room he'd previously used for sex. Frowning, she waited for him to come back, which he eventually did, and then he was standing right behind her again, still fully dressed.

"Breathe, Vesper." He chuckled and Vesper let out the air she'd been unintentionally holding in her lungs as she waited to see what he would do.

When the round bulbous head of a cock pushed into the opening of her pussy, Vesper whimpered, knowing it wasn't Mr. Hughes, but the head of a fake cock that was slowly entering her and stretching the walls of her pussy.

"Most of the cocks I keep here at the spa are fashioned from the nonhumans who have worked for me over the years." Mr. Hughes told her in his sexy, deep voice as he slowly slid the silicone shaft inside of her shaking body, "This particular one belongs to a sex demon that I know."

Vesper shivered as she felt the girth of it widen her similarly to the way that Mr. Hughes had stretched her inside with his own cock.

"There." He murmured as he pushed it up into her as high as it would go, and held the flat base against the lips of her pussy as her body convulsed in an intense orgasm.

She thought he might start moving it as he had his hand, but the angel held it in place as his other hand began to rub against her asshole, and she knew he was circling the puckered bit with the goo he'd used on her pussy. A new tension filled her and she shivered yet again as he inserted what she had at first thought was his finger, but stretched slowly wider into something more.

"When an incubus fucks, Vesper, he does so with his tail, as well. This ass plug is shaped like that. Just a little more and...there." He soothed her whimper as the thicker bit slid into her asshole and the ring of tight flesh closed it within her, the base now up against her ass.

"Arc..." Vesper panted, she felt so full, delightfully so, uncontrollably so...and she knew her pussy was barely controlling the need to cum again.

"I want you to stand up straight, but do not let either the plug or the cock slip out of you, Vesper." He ordered, and Vesper carefully stood upright, thankful that his hands had moved to her arms to help her. She had to concentrate on holding the two phalluses inside.

"I'm going to tie your torso in somewhat of a tortoise shell tie. Your arms will be free for a bit longer, but the loops under your cunt with help to keep you stuffed." He explained to her as he walked over the the bed and grabbed a long length of white rope.

"Tortoise shell?"

Mr. Hughes smiled, "It is one of many many ways to bind a person, just the very first that I would like to introduce you to."

Vesper nodded, and watched as he began to tie her torso as he had said that he would. It was an interesting twist of knots and loops. Her torso was wrapped front and back, side to side in a plethora of twists that felt delightful against her skin. The two lengths of rope that he slid under her pussy did, indeed, hold the cock and ass plug where they were, and she was able to relax her muscles a bit and enjoy the way they moved within her as he shifted her every so often to continue the tie.

She wondered what he would do next when he went back to the bed and grabbed several more lengths of white rope. Without an explanation, this time, he began to loop lengths of rope around her waist and below her breasts, letting the remaining, extremely long ends, drop to the floor after each area of her body was secure. One rope went around each underarm, and then each elbow and each wrist. When he had her raise her arms to each side and then he started to tie knots every four or five inches between several lengths of rope, Vesper realized that whatever he was doing was going to take an extremely long time.

And it did, over an hour went by before the pattern he had created with the lengths of rope on her right arm and shoulder, and several other random ropes that had been connected to the tortoise shell tie he'd done, was finished and loosely pulled through the circular pegs above her body. Vesper had to step onto a stool and she watched quietly as he pulled the ends of the intricate piece more tightly through the pegs and then tied them off in place. She knew he was far from done, and after he had given her a drink of water and taken a little himself, Mr. Hughes set about tying the right side of her arms up the way he had the left.

"The position your arms are in is called 'soar,' Vesper. It presents your breasts to me in a very sexy way." He told her later, somewhere close to dinner time, from in front of her. His face was close to those breasts, and she knew her nipples were puckered and aching for his mouth.

He didn't disappoint her, his face moved forward and one nipple was suckled deeply inside of his mouth while his other hand closed over the opposite breast and squeezed and kneaded the flesh there. Vesper let her head drop back as she gasped and tried to push into the caress, the tight tie on her arms preventing her from moving her upper body much at all.

"I am going to go call for some supper, Vesper." He told her a few moments later and she watched, frustrated, as he walked away and got on the phone with the kitchen.

She'd cum several times, but even with her pussy and ass filled, she was desperate for what she knew only he could give her. While they waited for their meal to arrive, Mr. Hughes set several more lengths of rope around him and then he began to tie them securely around her body, looking through the torso binding here and there before he began to tie them to the ropes already in place in what appeared to her at first, as random patterns. It wasn't until just before one of the servants had opened the door and Mr. Hughes had stepped away from her that Vesper realized that he was actually creating a web around her, and that she was, like a normal moth, being caught up in it, as prey. Only she was sexual prey.

They paused so that he could feed her. Bites of seasoned chicken, some grapefruit, and some sautéed squash. Then he had had her drink a shake that he assured her was full of nutrients that she would need. Mr. Hughes was adamant that she would need more energy than she thought being tied up like this. Vesper had acquiesced and drank every drop before he'd sent the empty tray away and tied up her other side. The web was definitely taking shape. It was complete except about her head and where her legs were, which he had yet to manipulate.

Mr. Hughes seemed to know where her thought went, because he came towards her and put a hand over the base of the cock in her pussy. She cried out as he pushed at it, grinding it against her pussy, twisting it gently to create a new kind of havoc.

He did that for several minutes before she had orgasmed and was panting hard as her eyes glazed over and stared down at him. Walking away again, he came back with several new items. A ball gag was placed in her mouth on a full harness that he buckled closed behind the nape of her neck and another band nearer the top of her head. Vesper whimpered as she slowly got used to this new way of controlling her, and she stayed still as he inserted rope into clips on the harness and then set about finishing the web above her head. She was surprised at how steady his hands were, she was a hot aroused mess, and her angel was methodically tying her up without touching her skin any more than was necessary.

"You look amazing." Mr. Hughes was standing back and looking at the work he had done so far. Only her legs and lower body were left.

Vesper, unable to say anything, was only able to stare back at him as he looked at her with eyes that showed a dark, dangerous passion, and then he was gone again and into the bathroom. She was beyond frustrated but not in a way that made her angry. She just wanted him to come and do more to her, give more to her.

"I'm going to give you an enema." He said suddenly as he walked out of the bathroom and Vesper widened her eyes at seeing the bucket and enema equipment in his hands.

She'd been given an enema by the servants in the past, but not by Mr. Hughes. The idea of his made her shiver, but there was nothing she could do as the man set the bucket down below her body before he walked away and left the bedroom and disappeared into the hallway. That confused her, and she stared after the door he had closed for several minutes before she heard the door in the alcove behind her open up and he walked through. He would have had to crouch and try to get under her to get behind her, she realized. Her web took up the entire entryway.

"Push it out." His deep timber sounded from behind her breast as he shifted the two ropes to either side of her ass and one hand gripped the ass plug that she'd been forced to wear.

Vesper whimpered and pushed down, feeling the ass plug slip from her body and Mr Hughes wrapped it in a towel and moved it to the side. She couldn't turn her head now from the way that he had tied her, but Vesper could feel him moving around, she could hear the bulb being filled with water, and she knew when he was getting ready to push the tube end into her ass. When the warm liquid filled her bowels, Vesper whimpered loudly, having to work at clenching her ass shut when he pulled the tube out.

"Unclench, now, Vesper." He said a moment later and Vesper happily did so, expelling a large rush of liquid into the bucket and accidentally pushing the fake cock from her pussy at the same time.

"Vesper." He chastised her a little as he waited for her to finish before wiping her dry and cleaning her with a wash cloth.

She groaned when he pushed three fingers up into her pussy roughly and began to beat them into her in rapid succession. Her wet, sticky cum covered his fingers before he pulled from her and took the enema supplies and bucket with him and out through the sex room.

When he returned, he was again behind her body, and his hands were immediately pushing something up into her ass. It felt like a ball, and as it slipped inside, she whimpered, pushing her ass back against him.

"More?" He asked quietly, knowing she could do little else but whimper as he pushed a second, then a third, and then a fourth large ball into her ass. By the time the last one had pushed past the outer muscle of her asshole, Vesper was crying out in a harsh passion and her body was shaking from the feel of her ass being so completely filled.

"I'm going to leave your pussy empty for a bit, Vesper." He told her and smiled when she whimpered in anger at him.

Vesper did not want her pussy empty. She wanted him to fuck her, right now, like this, with those wickedly arousing balls in her ass. Instead, she had to wait as he grabbed one of her ankles and brought it up and back, bending her knee, so that her foot rested against the base of her ass. Then he tied her ankle to her thigh with one length of robe before using another to tie her leg together mid thigh, and then another to tie her leg just above and below her kneecap. Then, carefully, Mr. Hughes tied and tightened the ropes he had attached to her leg to the ones already in place, and to the pegs he had on the wall, and ones he eventually screwed into the floor, and her leg was stretched to the side, opening her cunt a little more for his view.

After he had done the same to the other, Vesper realized that she was fully suspended over the ground below her. He had tied her in such a way that there was no one part of her that was taking her full weight, so the tie was actually quite comfortable. The only thing she noticed right away was that she couldn't move, practically at all, and the thought of not being able to was scary and exciting and arousing and she waited patiently for Mr. Hughes to come back around to her frontside.

He didn't, however, at least not at first. His hands went to her ass and alternately spanked and massaged both cheeks before leaving her normally pale skin a bright red in color and tingling. When he did go through the door and move to stand before her, he was finally naked, and he had the crop in his hand.

"You said you wanted me to use the crop again." His voice was pure sex.

Vesper could only look at him with intense need.

He slapped it right over her clit and Vesper groaned out her desire.

"You look beautiful, Vesper. I've wanted you like this from the moment I first saw you." He said gently, though his hand had twitched and he'd smacked the crop against the inside of her thighs several times as he spoke.

Vesper sucked in a breath, oh, he switched to the other thigh, she was going to come and there was nothing she could do about it. The crop moved up and down her thighs before returning to snap against her clit once, twice, three times before she felt her body tense and her eyes closed as her climax found her.

His body was suddenly against hers and his hand wrapped around the rope that was attached to the balls in her ass and he yanked, hard, pulling them all out, increasing the waves of release that shook her as she whimpered and cried and came around him.

"You want me to fuck you?" He whispered, knowing from the way her eyes rested heavily on his that yes, yes she most certainly did want him to fuck her.

"Not yet." His words made her cry out in need and he moved away from her a bit and dropped to his knees.

When his mouth covered her pussy, Vesper gasped and closed her eyes, needing desperately to grind into his face with her cunt, but she was unable to shift even just a little bit in her binding. Gah, she wanted him to take all of her, and his tongue was ferocious in its pursuit of her pussy juices. His tongue pushed in and his teeth nipped and ground into her until she had only the ability to spasm and sink millimeters into him.

"Your pussy is delicious, Vesper." He groaned as he moved his hands slowly up her thighs.

Vesper whimpered as he pushed two fingers from each hand into her pussy, and then used them to spread her pussy open a bit as he looked up at her.

"I think you're spread enough for a bigger cock, my love." His words made her icy and hot at the same time, yes, she was most definitely ready for a bigger cock, HIS cock.

But it wasn't his cock he was pushing into her pussy a moment later, he had stayed on his knees beneath her and she felt the large rounded tip of another dildo push inside, this one easily another inch in width than the first, and he was being a little less gentle as he pussy ate it inch after inch.

"Werewolves, even in human form, have quite a thick shaft." He muttered as he pushed the cock fully inside, knowing her body had been forced to adjust to the length. Mr. Hughes kept a hand on it to keep it in place as he rose to his feet and looked squarely into her eyes with ones filled with a dangerous heat.

"Of course, you've had this particular type of cock in you before."

Vesper groaned when he suddenly pulled it partially out before ramming it back inside. Oh, God, she felt her eyes close on their own as he began to fuck her with the new cock, oh, God, please, please, she wanted the angel's cock inside of her right now and not another werewolf!

12