The Gift She Gives Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He and Brigitte will be there. As will Zheng." Mr. Hughes nodded to the woman who had finally gotten Saerwen satisfied, at least for a while.

"That's good. Have they had any luck finding Shu?" Faron asked, taking his small daughter from his wife.

"No, she's not going to be found until she wants to be."

"Cynric sounded happy that you had asked him to be a groomsman." Natasha said, looking towards Samir, who had accepted the invitation to be one as well.

"Have you spoken with Domino and Anya yet?" Samir looked at Vesper and watched as she blushed and looked at the man at her side.

"We've been talking about it, as to whether or not it's the right thing to do. I really think we should. I don't want things to be strange forever." Vesper put a hand overtop the male one on her thigh and felt it relax its tight hold on her a little.

"Anya and Domino will be fine. They need to work things out." Shi said, wondering what was making her employer hesitate the way he obviously was.

"It's not them that bothers him so much as the idea that Anya would come with her...pack." Vesper bit her lip to keep from smiling, Mr. Hughes had no reason to be jealous, but he forever would be of the time she'd spent with Grigory, and the fact that the wolf had wanted to claim her.

"Well, maybe Grigory...and Aidan...could be asked to stay home? I'm sure Alexandru would rather not see Aidan." Shi shrugged.

"I won't put limits on the guest list." Mr. Hughes frowned, "If Vesper invited Anya, then her lovers will be allowed to attend. Alex and I will will just have to...deal with our frustrations."

"That's very diplomatic of you, Arc." Vesper smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"If you insist on having an actual wedding, then we should do it the right way." Mr. Hughes shrugged, uncomfortable with this particular conversation.

"Who is officiating?" Samir asked.

"Faeron." Vesper smiled and looked over at the tall, thin elf who was sitting in a chair behind where his wife sat on the floor.

Samir frowned but didn't say anything. History would always make the giant cautious of the elves, but even he couldn't say there was any reason that this particular wood elf couldn't be trusted to marry Arc to Vesper.

"Waffles?" Elarinya appeared in front of Vesper, her eyes wide and her belly grumbling gently as she waited for a response.

Vesper grinned and stood up, taking the little girl's hand in hers and walking towards the kitchen, "Waffles. With chocolate chips."

~*~*~*~

"Comfortable?" The whispered question floated over her bare back as Vesper breathed in slowly. Her knees were flexed and tied above each knee and each ankle was strapped to each thigh. She was tilted up on her knees and her upper chest rested on the firm mattress beneath her.

Vesper's hands were in what he had called a box tie behind her back. He was naked behind her and had run his hands and mouth over her body from forehead to toes. She was warm and aroused and wanted him to do more, so much more as he moved around the bed.

"Very comfortable." Vesper assured him as she saw his waist come into view. He was shifting to sit above her head, his legs opened and on either side of her body as he moved into place and shifted her so that he could prop her up on his thighs and her face looked close to his cock.

"I'm still extremely sensitive, Vesper, but I want you to take my cock in your mouth." He told her gently, helping guide the head of his cock to the parted lips she immediately presented him with.

Vesper nodded, her eyes taking in the long length of him, more than willing and anxious to feel and taste the length as he slid it inside. She whimpered as he shifted and sent a few more inches inside, pushing now at the back of her throat. Vesper slid her tongue over the silky hard bottom of his cock and felt him groan, knowing he had to control himself lest he cum immediately in her throat. She closed her mouth around him and sucked him in, hard.

When he groaned and his grip on her head tightened, Vesper smiled around his cock and pushed her head to take more of him, and felt the tip slip past her uvula and press into her hot, moist throat.

"Fuck, baby." He groaned, holding inside of her, shaking from the sensations that were being created.

He pulled out enough for her to take a breath, and then pushed back inside, even deeper this time. Vesper coughed a little as he sank away again, and then he pushed harder forward, his hands wrapping around the back of her head as he held her connected to his cock. He was so long, so thick, and she could feel him fill her throat. He began to buck his hips back and forth gently, fully, bringing his rod in and out of her and he gasped as she licked and sucked at his length every time.

It wasn't long before he groaned and held her on him as deeply as he could bury his cock and she felt the ribbons of cum shoot down her throat as his cock spasmed and tensed within her throat. As he pulled out, she licked the last of the dripping cum from him and smiled as he looked down at her with utter adoration in his eyes. Yes, he very much loved her. And she could tell that she had pleased him sexually. He ran his hand over the top of her head several times as he let his body calm just a bit.

"Were you scared when you went through the light?" He asked and Vesper arched a brow, not quite prepared for this particular switch in conversation.

She shook her head, "No, no, I wasn't scared at all. I felt rather desperate to get there."

"What was it like for you?" He moved his body out from his position in front of her and she felt the bed shift as he stood up from it.

"Light." Vesper grinned, "And calm. Very calm feeling. My mother was there, and she hugged me. She didn't say anything, she just held me for several minutes. It felt like I was there for hours, but I don't think it felt like that long for you."

"No, not too long." His voice was gruff and she turned her head, trying to see him behind her, but couldn't.

"And when she stepped back, she kind of just faded away until she wasn't there at all. Then I saw all of them."

"The angels?"

"Yes, they were everywhere, Arc. All over the place. And they were looking at me in total shock. No one moved for quite some time. And then this one, I don't know who it was, but he walked towards me, frowning, and he was getting angry. He said 'ayperi' and then this muttering started among them."

"I can imagine their reaction." He muttered and she felt his hand run over her ass cheek.

"There was a lot of confusion, and a lot of anger. It wasn't until I was practically surrounded by angels yelling at me and at each other before I realized that Fezekial had been watching the entire thing from slightly to my left. He wasn't reacting like all of the others were."

"What did they say to you?" She felt the bed dip again and felt him move in behind her.

"A lot of 'who are you?' and 'how did you get here?' and 'you don't exist.' It reminded me of you."

Mr. Hughes' hands wrapped over her hip bones and held her where she was as he pushed his cock into her wet fold in one, long, stroke. Vesper whimpered slowly and put her forehead on the sheets beneath her, moaning at the way he filled her so well.

"You said you saw Fezekial."

"Yes, he was there, but he wasn't in the crowd around me. He just stood back and watched, but he was totally interested in what was happening."

"I bet."

"One of them moved to touch me and I sort of got scared and then they were all on the ground, I'd knocked them all down." She remembered the sight of the angels all blowing over like they'd been toppled by a strong wind, and how they had looked so confused as they clambered back to their feet.

"Good." He still hadn't moved again besides that first thrust inside, and her pussy was tightening against the large cock.

"There was some talk about finding out who I belonged to and Fezekial finally said your name. It didn't go over very well."

"Oh?" One slow thrust was all he gave her before he stilled again inside.

"Yes, oh Goooood." Vesper groaned into her mattress as he slowly pulled out of her before slamming back forward with a lot more force than he had used on those first two thrusts.

"You do belong to me, Vesper." He grunted, holding her in place as he started bucking into her cunt harder.

"Yes."

"They never touched you?"

"No," Vesper clenched her hands into fists as he continued fucking her, "I was able to control them, oh, oh, ahhhhh."

"Did they threaten you?"

"No, they knew it wouldn't work. Not if I could con-t-oooooooh." Vesper closed her eyes, she couldn't concentrate, his thick cock was making her body too sensitive and she had to focus on the way her pussy sizzled at his powerful entry.

He stopped his questions as he, too, became more focused on what he was doing to her. His hands went to her shoulders and Mr. Hughes began to pound hard inside, making her grunt and pant after a few minutes of his controlled, intense, passion. When he finally came, she took it happily into her cunt and eagerly joined him in his release. Her pussy clung to his cock, keeping him inside for some time before the semi flaccid dick finally slipped from her warm opening. Vesper was happy when he laid down on his side beside her and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Fezekial, you said he was just watching?"

"Yes. He was, and then he said your name and that made them angry. They didn't like the thought of you being the one to have an ayperi, what with you falling and all. I guess they didn't feel that that was fair." She let her body shift down so that her thighs were on the bed with her lower legs still bound to them. It was much more comfortable this way and she could concentrate on what they were talking about.

"I don't think it's what He meant to happen, me getting an ayperi."

Vesper bit the inside of her cheek for a moment, "He has had ample time to keep it from happening, Arc. He could have stepped in and removed one of us from this before it even happened."

"Did Fezekial explain that you were planted by Lucifer?"

"Yes, and it irritated me then just as much as it irritates me now for you to bring that up."

"You are of the light, Vesper. All he did was put you into motion. He could not have made you when he was of the darkness."

"I don't care, I still don't like him."

Mr. Hughes chuckled as he put a hand on one of the ties on her hands, "Not many people do like him, Vesper. That's kind of his thing."

"There was quite a bit of arguing, and more than one angel tried to approach me again. I wouldn't let them. Fezekial explained that the choice had already been made about who I was for, and he told them how he had touched me and it had turned sour. They were angry about that, too."

"So why did you come back?"

"Because I love you." Vesper looked at him with wide eyes as she felt the rope on her right wrist give way and she was able to lower it to her side.

"Thank God for that." He muttered as he pulled the rest of the rope free of her left wrist.

"I told Fezekial that I loved you, that you were just as much mine, and that none of them could change any of that for me. He seemed worried that Lu-that he would interfere." That last sentence, she said in more of a whisper.

Mr. Hughes stiffened a little and paused his hand in the movement it had started to make towards the rope on her right thigh.

"Does he know if Luce is planning something?" He asked, anger evident in his voice.

"No, I don't think so, but you told me that when he left here, he said that we hadn't seen the last of him." She frowned.

Mr. Hughes frowned and furrowed his brow as he worked to free her legs, one at a time, from the way he had tied them together. She let her legs extend to lay with her shins against the mattress, still on her stomach as she thought about what they were discussing. She didn't really want to consider whether or not Satan was going to come back in their life. She didn't want to consider it at all. Especially now, she shivered, especially with a baby growing inside of her.

"What if I have an ayperi?" Vesper asked and felt the angel stiffen next to her.

"Then the angel that she's attracted to better damn well deserve her. And I can't think of a single one who would." His growl sounded very much like a protective father, and Vesper couldn't help but smile at the thought of him protecting a young daughter, sheltering her from a heaven full of angels wishing to be more like humans.

"I want to have your baby very much. I want to have a lot of babies with you, Arc." She told him, finally rolling to her side so that she could rest her body back against his chest. Vesper loved the feel of having him wrap his arms around her and hold her close. She was thankful that her wings rested more against her body than his did, his were quite cumbersome.

"I want to make a lot of babies with you, Vesper. But let's at least start with one." He kissed her shoulder and Vesper grinned to herself, he would be a good father.

"I could have an angel."

"I am not quite the same as an angel anymore." He moved a hand over her left breast and squeezed it lightly.

"You're still an angel. You've just had some...upgrades." Vesper laughed when he scoffed at her and rolled her to her back beneath him.

"Upgrades? I'm not a Volvo."

"No, certainly not." She grinned, sparks lighting in her violet eyes as she gazed up at him lovingly, "At least a Rolls Royce."

He groaned and put a hand on her chin and hovered his face over hers.

"You are still impossible." He said gutturally and Vesper nodded.

"And you are still aroused."

He pushed his cock against her belly, "Mmmhmmm..."

12