The Gift She Gives Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I taste your breasts, Natasha?" His question made her shake and groan and she put a hand on the hair on his head and pushed his face lower and cried out her answer when his lips surrounded and clamped down on her aroused nipple, instantly beading it and suckling hard on her.

Natasha felt her pussy writhe and moved her hips against his chest as he suckled on her breast, he had to know that she wanted this, and more. She suddenly wanted so much more, and so did he, she could hear it, she could feel his arousal for her, in both mind and body.

When he latched onto her second breast, Natasha couldn't keep from bucking up against him, her pussy was impatient, on the edge of something she'd long forgotten, and his hands were merely holding her on either side of her waist as he sucked on her tightly beaded nipples.

"You want to come, Natasha. I can smell you." He licked her around one intensely sensitive nipple and Natasha gulped for air, yes, she most definitely wanted that.

"I can bite your clit and I can drink from you, or I can use my hand and force you to come on me, or I can just fuck you with my cock and you can orgasm with me deep inside of you." He told her and she knew she turned red from her toes to her ears at his suggestions, Jesus, most guys only thought those things, and he was saying this all out loud. It was like he was-he was trying to make sure she didn't freak out and think of...Oh. FUCK.

"No." Natasha whimpered, pushing at his chest.

"No." Ailen shook his head and pulled back from her, holding his hands out palm up to either side of his body.

"You can smell that I'm aroused." Natasha looked at him in frustration, he nodded more exuberantly than necessary.

"Yes, but-."

Natasha reached out and grabbed his hand, pressing it against the wetness covering her panties, "And you can feel this, you can feel my arousal."

He nodded, keeping his hand on her cunt even when she dropped her fingers from his wrist. "Do not explain to me every step you take. You obviously know about my past, but I don't need this. I think it's pretty obvious what I need from you-what I want from you."

"You don't want me to give you options." He said gently.

"No. I don't. However, now that you have, I want all three." She huffed and then whimpered when he suddenly brayed and without removing her panties, he pushed them aside and shoved two fingers harshly inside of her slick pussy.

"Then that is what you will get." He grumbled and pushed her down to her back on the tree stump again. He then pushed her thighs apart with his free hand as he pushed into her wet cunt in rapid strokes with two fingers.

Natasha turned her head to the side and closed her eyes, oh, his hands were so large, she thought to herself as she whimpered, her thighs dropped wide open and she felt him move his free hand up the warm skin of her belly and over her ribs to grab roughly at her sensitive breasts. She wasn't sure if she would be able to last long if he put a third finger in her. Biting her lip, she pushed into each thrust of his arm, not caring that the feeling was so intense, loving the feel of his fingers as they made a rough path into and along her moist canal. He hadn't touched her clit yet, but she was sure that the moment he did, she would shatter into a million pieces.

That third finger came inside and Natasha cried out harshly, her left hand instinctively lowered to encircle the hard wrist that did not slacken off as three hefty digits slid inside her pussy. Her right hand shoved along the stump for something to hold and she felt his chest vibrate with another bray before his free hand grabbed her wrist and moved her arm above her head to grasp the knob that had been created in the stump. Oh, dear, the counterpressure that created brought him high inside and she felt the knuckles of his hand rub harshly and erotically against her pussy. His hand was impossibly big to bring it all within her, but Natasha didn't need that, what she needed was for him to just barely touch her clit and she would be done.

"Natasha." He sounded unsure, his face lifted from where he'd been watching how he was manipulating his hand inside of her, and while his eyes met hers, he lowered his other hand to her body and rubbed his thumb over the top of her clit.

Natasha barked out a sound and felt her body flutter uncontrollably and something wicked and wet gushed out of her pussy and onto his hand. Looking up at him, she saw the way his body puffed up with pride and his mouth set in an even more determined shape as he lowered his head to kiss her mouth again, tongue inside, shoving into the back of her mouth, reaching a little into her throat even. His hands had left her pussy and he was moving her other hand up to the other knob.

"You'll need to hold on, Natasha." He said so deeply she felt it more than she heard his words and Natasha whimpered in worried expectation. Would he eat her pussy now, or was he going to shove his cock inside?

"I want to eat your pussy, Natasha," He shook his head against her neck as he leaned his body down against her, "But my body is telling me that I need to cum inside your pussy now."

"Take off my panties." She whispered to him and felt him shake and his skin heated up a little more.

Ailen did as she bid without comment and she knew he liked what he saw. He worshiped her pale pink pussy lips that glistened with her cum, in fact, and he wanted to bury his face, his cock, his very being inside of her in that instant. His eyes quickly lighted on her face again and she saw his body shiver and he brayed again as he moved roughly between her legs, one hand tugging off the cloth that hid his cock from view. Natasha gasped as she saw a satyr cock at full measure for the first time, wow. Wow wasn't even enough, it was longer than a human, to be sure, but not as long as an elf, but thick. Very very thick. That thought was fleeting, just as was the moment where she'd seen him in all his glory, as the satyr hadn't paused to allow her a long gaze at his manhood, he had yanked her into position with his hands under her knees, and then he had bucked forward with every ounce of energy he'd ever had and slammed his cock deep into her pussy until the sheer girth of him had stopped his ascent any farther inside.

Natasha felt and heard his loud bray of frustration as he found himself stuck halfway within her pussy and she whimpered, needing more, needing everything. Her hands clutched at the back of his thickly muscled arms as he shook over her, and she could feel one of those arms shifting in position to rub harshly over her clit, over and over, making her scream out her response and tense and clutch and buck against him, her body thrown into another harsh orgasm that coated his enormous rod until he bucked again and the heady length of him found purchase and surged the rest of the way inside of her sheath.

"You are-this is-this is unexpected." Ailen groaned as he paused to look down at her face, "I need to fuck you now, hard, and I won't be able to stop."

She smiled at him shyly as he shook his head at himself, his body was forcing him to do what nature had always made him do, and she widened her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist as much as she could. Her arms went to the back of his neck and she moved her nose against his bearded neck for a moment.

"Then, by all means, Ailen, don't stop."

Another bray, followed by a change that even Natasha couldn't have predicted. He rose a little on his cannons and grabbed her waist before punching forward rapidly with his hips, forcing her pussy wide to meet and accept every forceful thrust forward. She came in waves, allowing his thick cock to be planted to her very hilt, over and over, harder and harder until she was panting for air and clawing at him from the unrelenting power of his muscled body as it forcefully showed her the hottest fuck she'd ever been given. When he came, she could feel the heat of it and shook under him as he settled over her, his breath harsh, his heartbeat faster than she could keep track of. This was, as he had said, unexpected. Natasha tried to take a deep breath, not quite able to with his much larger body over her. This had been intense, but there was something nagging at her now, something telling her that what had just happened hadn't been the end.

The satyr that was still inside of her, his cock only partially aroused, seemed to be growing hotter, and he had whimpered a little and his breathing was becoming more shallow, not deeper, as her breathing had eased after they'd come together. Natasha bit her bottom lip as Ailen slowly rose and began to withdraw his cock from her.

"This may hurt." Ailen said gently, they'd used no goo from Mr. Hughes, his cock had only found purchase in this small elf through the fluid she'd supplied.

Natasha whimpered a little as he pulled out a little more, knowing as his cock head stuck within her pussy lip that he would need to use a little force to fully withdraw from her. But as he began to back his hips away from her, she felt his body shake again and he stilled and bent back towards her a bit, his hands on either side of the stump near her head.

"This isn't possible." Ailen looked at her in confusion, Natasha's hands felt close to burning from the heat in his body, and the air was becoming pungent from a need, from something, from some sort of drive that she didn't quite understand. She suddenly wished she knew more about satyrs.

"What isn't possible?"

"Natasha, I can't hold on like this much longer, I have to-." He brayed and pushed his face down against her neck again, his whole body tensing in pain.

"What?" Natasha whimpered, his cock was still just within her pussy, and it was engorged again, possibly more than it had been before.

Ailen whimpered in pain, why was he in pain? And the he reared back his neck and brayed, loudly, louder than she thought possible and she was suddenly worried that the whole damn mountain would hear him, and then it happened. He happened. His cock pummeled back into her cunt, brutally, sliding against her, thankfully, slick and cum-coated passage to rock deep inside over and over, and over and over, as his body tensed and he groaned against her neck, folding his body over her. Natasha cried out as well, unable to keep the sounds of her passion at bay as she was rocked with orgasm after orgasm as he rode her hard.

She knew her ass was slamming down on the stump below her, but she didn't care, he could keep fucking her until they'd worn her ass print into the wood below her. The damned stump would deserve it, it was entirely at fault for her fucking a satyr. He pushed and rammed and maneuvered his cock deep within her body for so long, Natasha was sure that someone would have come looking, sure it was dawn and they'd been missed. But he kept right on fucking her, and finally, after what seemed ages, she felt her pussy contracting against him and milked him of a hard, long, heavy flow of cum that almost seared as it sought purchase deep down in her womb.

Natasha gasped as he brayed out his release and shortly after, pulled from her pussy in a long tug, making her yelp as his cock popped out of her pussy lip with a bit of tenderness. She felt so numb from his hard fuck that she was sure it should have hurt more. She kept her eyes closed for a few short, ragged breaths, and then opened them slowly to look up at the being above her, he really was attractive in a very earthy, primal way. His hard, heavy chest rose and fell as he stood over her, not having moved any farther away. His face was still set in whatever grip had taken hold of him after he'd fucked her the first time. She could smell his sweat, the male essence of him, and the way his body was already gearing up for round...three. Oh God, her eyes widened a bit and she whimpered, he was not finished.

"What is happening, Ailen?" She asked breathlessly as his hands moved to her waist and she was forcefully turned from her back to her stomach on the stump. The movement made her whimper and she grabbed the knobs and tried to turn herself back around.

"F-frenzy." He groaned as he used a hand to guide the tip of his vibrating cock to her soaked, beaten pussy.

"Frenzy?" Natasha was confused, but he didn't see her frown or say more, he simply brayed that loud feral bray again and his cock thrust forward with agonizing speed, filling her quivering hole in no time at all.

Her cry was more of a grunt as she clung to the knobs on the stump and felt her pelvis slam hard against the warm wood beneath her. This beast was fucking her in a frenzy, all right, his hips gyrating at such a speed, she worried that the friction would actually set them on fire if he kept at it.

"What...is...a...frenzy?" Natasha choked out the words between his volley of strong, determined humps.

"Cum...to...give...you...baby." He groaned against the back of her, his head above hers somewhere as he leaned over her and kept his attack up on her pussy.

Natasha squeezed her eyes shut and pushed her face into the side of her outstretched arm. The braying behind her intensified as he suddenly clenched his veiny cock and ribbons of cum coated her inside, the warmth making her insides melt into orgasm and the smell of him, salty, but somewhat spicy, as well, permeated the air around them. He would keep fucking her until he got her pregnant. Nice. The only thing she knew about this cock that was pulling roughly out of her drenched pussy was that he was a satyr, who apparently fucked in a flock of other satyrs, and that he was going to get her pregnant, or fuck her until one of them passed out from exhaustion.

She whimpered as the mushroomed head pulled off with another popping sound and he pulled her around and wrapped his arms around her waist. His mouth went to her throat and he licked and suckled the skin there, his body still hot, wet with their sweat, and shaking as he felt his body quickly ready for another go at her fantastic smelling cunt.

"What if I haven't ovulated?" Natasha asked aloud, hearing his answer before he even said it.

His chest puffed up and he grinned almost mischievously, "Your egg is ready, I can smell it. My whole body is responding to it."

And he was telling the truth, she felt his heavy cock already standing straight again, and he was laying her down on the ground beneath them this time, on her back. Natasha sighed in relief, the stump was too hard, and she knew she'd be covered in bruises. If he fucked her much longer on it, she would break, and she did not want to explain to Vesper that she needed her help healing because she got fucked too hard. The satyr grabbed her under her knees and bent her legs up and to the side so that he could settle onto his cannons and lean down over her. Her ass was in the air, however. His knees bending the opposite way was awkward, but it seemed to allow him to more power as he brayed and pounded his dick back up inside of her overused and slick pussy.

Their fourth fuck was more intense than even the previous two, if that was possible. Her ass was clutched tightly in those huge hands of his, and he was pulling her up and bucking into her in a rapid, jerky pace. Natasha dug her hands into the dirt and grass beneath her and did nothing to quill the sounds she made as he brought her somehow to repeated orgasm. How could she still have fluid to coat herself, how could he? Panting, she looked at his face, he was staring at her stomach, mesmerized by the site of his cock sliding within her small body. Looking down, she could see the shift of her skin where his cock was piling inside of her, deep inside. Jesus, putting a hand over that spot and pressing down made the satyr bray and almost growl and pump high, hard, and then he held and came again, his balls tightening against her ass, making her shiver and gargle out a weird sound of her own.

"Please, Natasha, I need you to let me, I can't stop until you're bred. Please, please, don't be scared." He groaned against her ear as he settled over top of her for a minute, needing a moment to breathe as his cock deflated slightly and he pulled from her again.

It wasn't over, damnit. Natasha settled her face against his sweaty neck and breathed in his scent, he could smell her egg, she knew from his thoughts, though she wasn't able to focus on them much, her body was too out of whack, her mind was everywhere from the sensations that he was causing. His skin touching hers was hot and erotic. Her hands ran over his furred shoulders, across his sensitive chest and nipples. He made a cooing sound when she rubbed those, the pads of her fingers smooth, unlike his fingers as they clutched her ass tightly, roughly. She smoothed her hands around his sides, making him shiver, and then she moved them down over his furred rump, delighting at the smooth, soft hair that coated his lower body, it was much silkier feeling than it looked.

When her hands found his short tail, she grinned against his neck as his body rumbled, and she wrapped one hand around it, making the beast above her suddenly bray and move back from her a bit.

"No." He growled as her hand lost its grip and he shook, his cock hard again, his hands were pulling her left leg up high, settling her heel against his shoulder as he moved over her.

"Too tender?" She grinned knowingly up at him and chuckled just a little when his big brown eyes widened a little and he looked at her in total frustration, she hadn't thought that a tail could be sexy, but apparently, to a satyr, a woman touching his tail was entirely too enticing.

"I might break you if you touch me there, quaydquaydkirth." He groaned as he felt his body jerk again, forcing the frenzy to continue.

Natasha wanted to delve into his memory to learn what the word meant, but she couldn't, his dick had pressed within her pussy again and he was bucking harder and harder.

"Cum, Natasha." He brayed, needing her to coat him with her fluid, he needed in her all the way.

"You know how to make me cum, seron." She felt her hips twist sideways a little as he raised her up and continued jerking his hips against her.

His brown eyes focused on her face as he bit his tongue between his teeth and moved his hand down to her pussy, the pad sandpapering across her clit hard, causing her to crash into yet another juicy climax that made him tilt his neck back and bray. He pummeled his cock to her hilt and rammed deep, rhythmically, ferociously, and then stilled, his cum once again finding a path through her womb. Natasha wasn't sure if she had actually passed out, or if she had just lost control of her muscles for a moment as she sank down to her back on the ground that felt like a blissfully soft cloud under her sex-drenched body. Her breathing was erratic, and her eyes were unfocused for a long time as Ailen pulled his cock out again and sat back on his cannons for a moment as he breathed heavily above her.

"Natasha." He groaned as his cock tightened, his body telling him that her pussy was still playing games, not accepting his seed.

Her amber brown eyes moved to his face, her head barely moving, she was so tired. She slowly put her hands down on the ground and pushed herself to sit up. He was still hot, she knew this wasn't over yet. How long could they go? How long could her pussy last before his heavy invasion finally broke it to pieces? She whimpered and shied away when he brayed low, menacing, and his hands went to the ground on either side of her waist and he brought his cock closer to her squealing pussy. If it could wave a white flag, she was pretty sure it would right now.

Just before the heavy head pushed inside, something suddenly changed. He sniffed hard, several times, and he grew cooler by small degrees until he felt a little less like a solid mass of lava against her body. Did this mean-? Had his cum found purchase?