The Gift She Gives Ch. 24: Finale

Story Info
Vesper's wedding night.
8.9k words
4.8
10.9k
21

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24

Vesper had no idea how much nonhumans enjoyed dancing until she watched all of the attendants at her wedding dance on top of what should be an incredibly cold mountain. It should have felt absolutely frigid outside during her wedding, the cake, and the dancing after, but it wasn't. She actually felt quite flushed as she danced against her husband. He had had large outdoor heaters placed around the area where they'd been wed and the tables where they'd sat and eaten the absolutely delicious cakes that they'd had made for the big day. Mr. Hughes had chuckled and his entire face had brightened for quite some time after he'd seen the groom's cake that she'd had made. It was in the shape of her two cats, with red velvet cake within and cream cheese frosting. It had been beautiful and enchanting, and she'd stood at his side smiling through the whole thing, still heated from the quick coupling they'd had in the corner behind the curtain, their guests nearby, but with no one wanting to interrupt.

"I certainly never thought I'd ever be able to hold you this close, my dear ayperi." Mr. Hughes murmured against her ear and she shivered as the warm air from his mouth teased over the shell of her ear.

"Well, now you can, and closer." Vesper grinned up at him, her arms surrounding his shoulders again so she could tilt up and let his hard mouth find hers once again in a hard, soul-searching kiss.

"Natasha really is okay?" Vesper asked again, concern filling her face again as he husband swung her around to a softly orchestrated waltz.

He nodded, remembering more the way that Natasha had physically changed when she'd yelled at her oldest brother than the situation with the satyrs. He'd told Vesper the bare bones of what had happened. She would get the whole story from Natasha later, he knew, but he wasn't sure the half-elf would even know that her hair had changed color, or that her whole body had seemed to instantly become coated in something that shimmered as if she was fluid with sunlight hitting off of her. He hadn't been the only one to notice, he knew Faeron had been troubled by it, but no one had said anything. No one had wanted to. She had been furious.

"She is fine. And it sounds like you won't be the only one setting up a nursery soon." He smiled at the look of wonder on his wife's face as she looked over at where Ailen was dancing with Jo. Had her friend really had sex with one satyr? A single satyr?

"Vorhees is going to turn into a daycare center if you don't start handling your employees better, Mr. Hughes." Vesper chuckled at the look of terror that filled his eyes and squeezed the hand that held hers tightly for a moment.

"I am going to have to build more around our home. Faeron will want out of the spa, and Natasha will want to live outside of it, as well. Well have our own little suburban tract of homes if I don't put a stop to all this mushy love shit."

"I like the mushy love shit." Vesper kissed the area where his neck was a little flushed, he loved the mushy love shit just as much as she did.

"Thorontur could be a problem." He frowned, looking out into the darkness.

"Thorontur is an asshole." Vesper watched him frown down at her.

"You have a really disagreeable mouth tonight." He said to her.

"Because my mouth wants some alone time with parts of you right now." She whispered in his ear and watched as the red skin on his neck crept a little farther up towards his chin.

"Cynric is back." Mr. Hughes said softly as they passed a few couples on the floor. Wei was dancing with Fionna, and he looked happy and laughing. Yu had taken the dragon children in earlier, with Yegor and Aidan going as well, their many children following as well, but with more argument.

"Good. I hope they'll all be ok." Vesper looked over and saw Ailen put his hand on his flock leader's shoulder and smiled at the warm way they spoke to one another.

Mr. Hughes had just spun her past where Domino and Jo were walking when she realized that they were headed towards Anya. Biting her lip, she slowed Mr. Hughes down and watched as Anya, who had been sitting on a chair speaking with Sergei and Yakov, turned with smiling eyes that fell somewhat at the approach of the two vampire women. Domino had looked mildly upset, and Jo had seemed to be trying to calm her friend before they reached Anya.

She wasn't close enough to hear what was said, but Domino had said something, and it had made the wolves around Anya growl deep in their chests and Anya bristled back and straightened her back as she dropped her jaw in shock at the blond vampire.

Vesper sighed and clutched tightly to her husband as she stopped their progress on the dance floor. It was late, she supposed she'd made the vampire wait long enough for this much needed conversation to occur. Arc looked at her confused and then he tensed when he heard the vampire yell behind him. He turned with her and they quickly made their way over to the vampires, light siren, and wolves. Vesper watched as Cynric stepped forward as well, probably to try to calm the situation.

"You are such a spoiled little-." Domino stopped talking when Mr. Hughes put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to look and see who had touched her.

"Vesper, I'm so sorry, I didn't-." Anya said, her voice a little shaky as she stood up, her wolves standing with her."

Vesper shook her head, "Cynric, is there somewhere I can go with Anya and Domino? We need to talk."

Cynric looked at her with a frown on his face, then to Mr. Hughes, before he finally nodded.

"There is a cavern near here. I can take you there."

"I should go, this is about me." Mr. Hughes clutched his wife's hand.

"Oh, you are absolutely not invited, my love. I will take care of this." Vesper told her husband sternly and then looked at the other two women.

"Vesper, I-I'm sorry, this is your wed-." Domino looked at her, tears filling her eyes as she realized what she'd done, what she'd interrupted.

"No," Vesper smiled, "Let's get this settled now so that I can go to bed with my husband tonight knowing that this has all been handled."

She didn't wait for either of them as she let Cynric guide her to the cavern that she spoke of. It was somewhat dark inside, but he had gone to a far wall and lit a torch. Looking around her, she realized that the room had a large, comfortable looking bed and a pile of blankets and extra pillows along a nearby wall. It was quite the romantic place, actually. She'd rather be in here with someone else. DOING something else, but this had to be done.

When Cynric stepped back out of the cavern, Vesper folded her arms in front of her and looked at the vampire.

"What happened?" She asked.

Domino frowned, looking at the two of them for a moment, and then she sighed.

"I am so sorry, Vesper. I-." She stopped for a moment when Vesper shook her head sharply at her, "Earlier, when we were in line for cake, we passed the table where Anya was sitting talking to some other nonhumans. Someone made a comment about how it had been rumored that 'Mr. Arc' had preferred Anya at one time, and Anya made some flippant comment about how 'tonight could very well have played out completely differently.' I can't handle this anymore, she has NO idea what she did to him."

Vesper sharpened her eyes in accusation at the light siren who blushed and shook her head as she apparently tried to remember the conversation that she'd had earlier in the evening.

"Vesper, I didn't, wait..." Anya rubbed her forehead, "Was it when I was talking to Deandra and Mark? Are you? Oh Jesus. I can't fucking win for losing with you."

Vesper frowned at the way Anya became so irritated. She knew that Mark was Anya's ex-boyfriend. A man that Mr. Hughes had wrongfully had Anya set up with partially to keep tabs on her.

"That was Mark?" Domino obviously knew the story, as well, but hadn't met the actual players.

"Yes, that was Mark, and I was talking to Deandra about how I had thought that her husband and I might have one day gotten married ourselves. Jesus, Domino, I thought you vampires had really good hearing." Anya still looked angry, rightfully so this time, she'd been accused of something she hadn't done.

"Well, shit. I'm sorry. No, really, Anya, I am really sorry. I am just so on edge with you. I tried so hard not to be, but it's hard." Domino put a hand on the light siren's arm when the woman initially scoffed at her apology.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Anya asked, "You didn't hate me when we first met."

Vesper watched as Domino sighed, leaning back against one of the walls of the cavern.

"I didn't hate you until I knew what you did to Mr. Hughes. What he did because of you." Domino told her.

"What I did to Mr. Hughes?" Anya furrowed her brow, she was pretty sure that she'd been hurt when the angel had rejected her a hell of a lot more than he'd been hurt.

Domino dropped her jaw a little and looked from Anya over to Vesper and then back. As if to say 'is this bitch serious?'

"Anya doesn't know, Domino. She only knows what he did to her when she left the spa. He let her leave when she didn't want to, when she thought she wanted him. She dated a man, Mark, that she was falling in love with, only to find out that he was basically sent to spy on her. She'd pretty much fallen for and wanted her wolf pack, and Mr. Hughes had taken them from her, forced them to remove a bond that she hadn't wanted removed. She doesn't know what happened to him." Vesper stepped towards the vampire.

Domino frowned, "You have no idea what you being a light siren did to Arc? You have no idea that he cut off his wings because knowing you, knowing what you are, made him feel like he wasn't worthy of them?"

Anya gasped, shaking her head, not believing what was being said, "But he has wings."

"His wings grew back with Vesper touched him. When I first got to the spa last year, he'd cut off his wings. He was miserable, he hated himself, loathed himself, and he said, he SAID that he didn't deserve them because of what he'd done." Domino explained, her voice angry as she told the light siren what she should have been told a long time ago.

"I would never have wanted him to do something so stupid."

"Well you didn't stop him, you couldn't be bothered to forgive him for not loving you." Domino threw at her and Anya signed and sat on the corner of the bed.

"I was selfish, Domino. I was." Anya looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Yup."

"I came to this spa having lost the man my entire world spun around. I was lost. Hurt, lonely. I thought my life was over, and I had children at home who depended on me. I know you know what that feels like. But my husband died, Domino. He died. And I came here and everyone was so affected by me. I had no idea why, and honestly, at that point, I didn't care, I needed the attention, I needed to feel like someone loved me, and here...here it seemed like every...nonhuman...that I was with loved being with me. Yes, I completely mistook that for them loving me. It was lust, and they couldn't help it because of what I am." Anya spoke softly, tears in her eyes as she looked at the vampire, who never interrupted her.

"He asked you to leave and you wouldn't." Domino finally interjected.

Anya sighed and nodded, "I should have. I caused the death of two nonhumans by staying. I am obviously an idiot, Domino, but I didn't do it maliciously."

Vesper frowned as she remembered the story of the gargoyles that Anya had encountered during her time here.

"You are not the only one who has caused the death of a nonhuman. Domino coming here caused the death of a vampire." Vesper said softly.

Domino looked at her with a frown, "That asshole totally deserved it."

"It was still a death, Domino. And from what I have heard, the gargoyles were going to kill Anya eventually." Vesper clasped her hands together in front of her.

"I have held a grudge against Mr. Hughes since I left the spa. I was angry and I totally acted like those jilted girlfriends who can't let go. Jesus, I have always hated those girls. And I continued acting like it even after I bonded with my pack. Gah, I don't even know why. It was so upsetting to Sergei and the others, and now...Grigory. No wonder." Anya coughed out a sob as she put her hand over her mouth, "I'm so sorry."

"Grigory is going to come back to you, Anya. You know that. And you can stop this grudge with Arc. He said you spoke with him and cleared a lot of things up. I don't see why this should continue to be awkward." Vesper looked between the two of them.

Domino took a deep breath and pushed away from the wall to move a little closer to them. "Fezekial came to Mr. Hughes when I was here before, when I was pregnant, and said that God said that he could go home."

Vesper and Anya both looked over at the vampire, Anya gasped, she hadn't known this. Vesper had been told by her husband.

"He refused...to go to heaven?" Anya shook her head.

"Because of what he did to your kind. He didn't think he deserved to be there."

"What a bunch of horse shit, they don't belong to be there." Anya scoffed, eliciting a nod from the vampire before her.

"Agreed. He's better off here, but I held that against you, too, Anya. I felt like your behavior was causing his pain, and that he refused to see a way out of it. I'm glad he said no, though. Vesper wouldn't have met him otherwise." Domino looked over at the ayperi with a warm smile on her face.

"Domino, I'm sorry for what I did to him. Even the things I had no control over, like what I am. I can only say that I can change, I have changed, and I will do better. I really liked you when we first met, and I would hate for this to keep us from actually getting to know each other again. Like Vesper said earlier, we're practically family." Anya put a hand on the top of the vampire's folded arms and she waited as those murky red eyes looked down at where she'd touched her before moving her gaze back of to her face.

"I think all of those months having your blood slowly pumped into me have softened me up a bit." Domino tilted one side of her mouth up in a playful smirk, "As long as Vesper swears to me that Mr. Hughes is all right with you, then I'm all right with you."

Anya smiled genuinely at her, her green eyes widening, and glistening with tears as the vampire suddenly stepped towards her and surrounded her shoulders with her arms. They were just separating and Vesper was watching with a warm, satisfied smile on her face when she caught sight of Mr. Hughes stepping through the entry way to the cave, Alexandru close at his heels.

"Ladies?" Mr. Hughes asked hesitantly, unsure if what he was seeing was his best friend making amends with his past lover.

"Arc." Vesper held out her arm as she approached her husband. He met her half inside the cavern.

"All is well?" He whispered to her and she nodded.

"I'm not going to kill your light siren, Sergei." Domino shouted, making the two other women in the room with her jump and Vesper saw Sergei peek in through the doorway and then he walked over to where Anya was standing beside the vampire woman.

"I am very glad to hear that." Sergei's chest rumbled out the words and he wrapped his arm around his wife.

"And I'm ready to go feed your daughter...again...Alex." Domino winked up at her big husband, he really did tower over his small wife.

"She's had cake, good luck catching her." Alex chuckled as Domino made her way over to Mr. Hughes.

"Domino, you really didn't need to-." He started, but stopped when Domino covered his mouth with her hand to stop his words.

"Dude, I will always feel like a mama bear with you, Arc. I'm sorry I let all of this get to me tonight, but it really is okay. Very very okay." Domino moved her hand to his right cheek as she stood on her tiptoes to his his left cheek.

"I will let you know the next time I'm feeling threatened by tiny scraps of females and need your assistance." He chuckled as he hugged his friend.

Vesper watched as Sergei nodded at his exit, his wife on his arm, a warm smile sent to her as they left the cavern, and then Alex and Domino left, as well. When it was finally just Vesper and her husband in the room, she looked at him with a warm smile on her face.

"It's really okay?" He asked once more and Vesper chuckled throatily and grabbed him by the lapels of his suit jacket.

"Yes, you hard-headed angel, things are fine now. No more grudge, no more angry looks. Now come here and kiss me." Vesper smiled as he didn't hesitate to move towards her, his arms surrounding her as he pushed her further into the room.

His mouth crashed down on hers and his tongue pushed inside quickly, letting her know that he'd snuck another piece of cake while she'd been in here dealing with the other women in his life. It made her giggle and she wrapped her arms around her neck to hold him to her.

"You have a sweet tooth, Arc."

He nodded, "Especially where you are concerned, my comet moth."

"Any particular place on me you'd like to sneak a taste?" She cooed, feeling the heat come off of his body as he burned from her suggestion.

"All of them." He looked around them, "Cynric had this set up for us for tonight. We don't have to leave this cavern until we're good and ready."

Vesper widened her eyes and felt heat spill into her pussy. "I am so not ready to leave here."

Mr. Hughes smiled wide, lifting both sides of his mouth in a way that warmed her to the innermost recesses of her heart and she watched his eyes look her over knowingly, "Me neither."

Her wedding dress seemed to take itself off as she backed slowly towards the large bed in the room, and she helped remove the undergarments that she'd worn quickly, needing his cock more than she needed the slightest amount of foreplay. When she found herself unceremoniously dumped on her stomach on top of the bed that felt like a cloud below her, Vesper gasped as she felt his hand come down and spank her roughly on her right ass cheek.

"Stay there." She heard her husband growl, his breath harsh as he stood behind her, making quick work of his own clothes.

"Archimendes." She groaned his entire name and was rewarded with a spanking on her left ass cheek.

"I hate that I have to be gentle with you now. Once you give birth, be prepared for the pounding that you are going to get, Vesper."

"You can still spank me, love, you know that."

"Spanking yes, but there are other things I am going to save for when it's just you and me."

"Ooooh, I want to hear about that." Vesper grinned and whimpered as he ran his fingers along the line of her ass until one circled the puckered hole at the back of her.

"I have months to tell you." He muttered as he back away from her a moment.

Vesper felt him return almost immediately, and then she felt him grab her wrists and she was velcroed into cuffs that he'd pulled from somewhere unseen beneath the mattress, they were connected to straps, and when he had both wrists secured, she realized that he was going to tie her spread eagled on the bed, on her stomach. Oh my.

Her ankles were strapped wide apart, as well, and Vesper whimpered when he suddenly covered her eyes with a blindfold. "Arc." She groaned as he ran a hand down her back, neck to the base of her pelvis.

"If you talk, I'm going to gag you, Vesper." He told her and she bit her lip and pressed her forehead into the mattress below her. He was going to end up gagging her eventually, she knew, but she wanted his cock in her throat, first, so she only whimpered when she felt that amazing goo spread over and then into her asshole and then into her cunt. He used his fingers to work both holes over until her gasps intensified as she closed into the first orgasm she knew he would give her.

But just on the edge of it, he backed away and disconnected his fingers from around her clit, where he'd been twisting and teasing, and she felt his body shift. His hands were soon on the sides of her face and he moved so that he was sitting above her on the bed, and she knew his thighs were on either side of her face. She tried to hide her grin when she realized he was going to give her his cock right where she wanted it, and opened wide when she felt and smelled the head of his cock as it pointed towards her. Her breath left her as he shoved his cock deep into her mouth and felt the silky length of it slide against her teeth and tongue, to be pulled out and then pressed back inside at a slightly faster pace, deeper, deeper until his hips sent his cock head into her throat and she felt him fuck forward until he was buried in her to the point where his balls pushed forcefully against her chin.