The Gift - Turning Pages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pondered this book of her images, and wondered at it reaching him. Was this some strange club, where someone had names and addresses of like minded people? For he was sure that whoever had compiled this album and sent it to him, this person knew that he would respond as he was, with appreciation and erotic contemplation, and with an ultimate satisfaction. Did he, somehow, equally have to pay something forward, his own gift. And if so, how? And to whom?

A looked down at his rigid shaft, wondering how someone might receive the essence of his flesh, the idea of his flesh, even his own pride in his flesh. A knew that his cock was a beautiful one, nicely proportioned and with a length that had widened the eyes of some women who wanted to be filled, deep, and now, fuck me now, A, fuck me now. He wondered with whom he might share this, and how. His beautiful cock.

He reached to the floor and picked up the album, and noticed he was perhaps half way through it. The last image he had gazed upon was of the woman stepping out her front door. He wondered where she had gone, in her beautiful red dress, and who she might have met there. And what might have happened when she returned to her room. A turned the page.

***

As she drove home from the jazz club, R, the tall woman in the flowing red dress, was nervous. Not nervous scared or nervous jittery, nor apprehensive, none of those. More so, an expectation, a fluttering heart, an uncertainty. The woman from the club, beside her now in the passenger seat of her car, the woman Alexandra, she was so assured, so certain, so... in control. R was so used to being in control herself, that to find she didn't actually know what she was doing, right at this minute, nor half an hour ago, in the club; that unsettled her.

And excited her. She had not been this aroused since she didn't know when. Not even when her first mysterious book had arrived, her first gift, with its wonderful drawings and its words. She had come oh so fiercely from those fantasms, her orgasms rocking her body as she imagined herself fucked long and lovingly and deep. God, so deep.

But this woman beside her, all she had said was, "I love polaroids", and R's pussy lips had opened wide and she was so wet. She glanced across at Alexandra, who was looking straight ahead, her face neutral, her hands loosely clasped together in her lap. Momentarily distracted, R hit the brakes suddenly, the red stop-light suddenly upon her. Beside her, Alexandra smiled, ever so slightly, and relaxed, almost as if she had been expecting something like that to happen.

"Sorry, that was sudden. I didn't see the yellow." R's pulse was thudding, a shot of adrenalin coursing through her.

"It's OK. Don't worry. I've had faster stops than that." Alexandra's voice was low and husky. "Your reactions are quick." She looked up at the taller woman beside her, her smile still enigmatic. "I'm in safe hands, I think."

Jesus, thought R; no, you're not. I don't have a clue what I'm doing here. I can barely drive. Let alone concentrate. Luckily for her, they had reached her street. Slowing, she turned into her drive and stopped the car. "Here we are. My little house. I hope you like it."

"Oh, I'm sure I will," replied Alexandra, opening the door and placing one elegant heel onto the pavement. Her fingers lightly touched R's hand, which was still on the hand brake, and then like smoke, Alexandra's fingers were gone. R shivered, but it wasn't cold outside. R reached for her bag, getting the house keys out while she was still in the car, in the light. She didn't want to fumble with keys on the doorstep, not with Alexandra beside her.

"Oh look," said Alexandra, "there's your camera. Quick, let's show him who's home."

"Show who?" R was puzzled.

"Him," Alexandra replied, "the man who will see these photographs. You didn't think you were taking them just for yourself, did you?"

"Well, I didn't think that far ahead, to tell the truth." R was starting to understand some of the things that were going on, but she was still puzzled. "But how do you know about it, who is the man?"

"Oh, I don't know, but certainly there will be one, because you'll think of someone." Alexandra moved to the table where R had placed all of the polaroids she had already taken, and took them up in her hands. She moved through them slowly, one by one, placing them back on the table for R to see. "My, you did have fun, didn't you. I'm very sure he will get wonderfully hard, seeing those."

R had not thought about the reactions of a viewer, nor the visceral response a man might have to these images of her. She pictured the photographs laid out in a book, and a man's strong fingers turning each page, and she remembered her reaction when she first read her own book. "Oh yes, I see what you mean now. He won't expect you though, will he?"

"No, I'll be a surprise. I wonder what we can do to entice him? I'm feeling rather wicked tonight. I'm sure to think of something he'll like."

***

In his room, A's hand stopped stroking on his cock. He had turned the page, and the next photo astonished him. So much so that his hand stayed motionless, the heat of his cock central to his palm.

The woman in the flowing red dress was seated in the same chair he had seen earlier, posed in her sedate work clothes. In this image she was more formal than before, but, he thought, not quite so poised. The reason was clear.

Beside her, standing beside and ever so slightly behind the chair, was another woman, slender and like a sylph, her long black hair a twisting waterfall to her waist. The dress she was in, figure hugging and full length, black so jet it might have been blue, was like a twist of water spiralling around her. A looked closer, his hand motionless, his cock momentarily forgotten, trying to see definition in the movement of her dress, but it was beyond the power of the lens to reveal so much.

The new woman was looking straight through the lens into his eyes, as if she knew exactly who was there, and what he was doing, yet he could make no judgement of her mood. That she was in control seemed clear. Her hand was on the other woman's shoulder, her slender fingers slightly curled. The other woman was seated, both hands in her lap, and her face was tilted slightly up to the standing woman, as if the camera had caught her movement exactly as its shutter opened.

A remembered his cock, and squeezed its shaft, bringing a throb in response, his shaft straining with a new thickness of blood. The picture was an unexpected surprise, and A now knew where the woman had gone. He expected now a whole new layer of excitement, and this chair was no longer the right place. He stood, book in hand, and his erection was hard and bounced as he walked.

He smiled, remembering himself as a younger man. Back then, when his cock was hard, its natural place was rigid up against his gut, its head touching the bottom of his navel. Too hard to bend more than forty five degrees, even when he walked, his cock would point to the sky. He smiled, age brought more angles. But he missed that shaft of hard iron.

Lying on his bed now, two pillows propped behind him and a light cover over his legs, he reclined. Looking down, the tip of his cock was a small, bright red opening, a slight bead of clear fluid a diamond there. And now he had images of two mouths forming, two pairs of lips to close around him and to suck him in. Coming would take twice as long now, and the two women were only beginning. Ah yes, this would be a long solo session. A wondered how long he could edge.

On the other page, the close up selection revealed a dynamic not so easily seen. The closer inspection was of the standing woman's hand on her partner's shoulder. A saw that she had placed her fingers inside the straps of the red dress and had flicked the straps down the younger woman's shoulder. The image of the strap was slightly blurred, as if the cloth was moving at the instant the shutter clicked, yet the fingers resting on the skin were sharply focused. Was this the reason for the upwards tilt of the seated woman's head, a sudden questioning of the standing woman's action?

A wondered at the woman's confidence. Pose here, my dear, that's right, gaze at the man behind the lens as if you want to have him; and at the point of contact, as the flash exploded...

***

...Alexandra's fingers moved under the thin straps of R's dress, pushing them down off her shoulder. Taken by the sudden movement, R only had time to start the turn of her head when the flash blinded her. When R's vision returned, Alexandra's movement was complete. Her hand had followed the drop of the dress strap, and her palm now cupped R's breast, pushing hard against her nipple. Gasping, R tilted her head fully up to meet Alexandra's descending kiss, and her own hand went up to the back of Alexandra's head, pulling the smaller woman to her mouth.

Their tongues probed and pushed, the lingering taste of wine from the jazz club and the mingling flavour of their lipsticks tangling with their tongues, a sweetness behind the taste of their flesh. R's passion was upon her, built up since her first session with the camera and held at a high plateau since Alexandra had slid into the seat beside her at the club.

She fucked her tongue into Alexandra's mouth, and was alternately refused and sucked deep. She had to fight for entry, her tongue pushing between the other woman's lips, and then the quick reversal, her tongue sucked and suckled. Their mouths were a silent fuck between them for a long minute that left R gasping for breath, gasping for more.

Alexandra's hands were on both her breasts now, her dress peeled down to her waist. R's legs widened as her cunt ached for release, the silken red cloth of her dress gliding between her thighs. Alexandra stopped their long kiss, and stood straight. Placing a finger to R's lips, sshh, don't say anything, not yet, she quickly moved to the camera, removed the film from its opening, and reset the timer. Going back to R, Alexandra knelt between her legs...

***

...and A's cock pulsed in his hand. Fuck, the next image was a new intensity, straight away. The younger woman still sat in the chair, but this time her head and throat were arched back in ecstasy. Her breasts and torso were bare, and A could see one nipple, thick and hard, pulling up the flesh of her breast. Her firm tit was offered up on one of her hands, but the other woman was taking her gift from the other breast. A could only see the back of the woman's head, but he knew that the other nipple would be suckled deep between lips, the kneeling woman's tongue swirling, or her teeth biting.

A's own nipples responded to the image in front of him, a dull ache behind both of his breasts. As he studied the picture before him, absorbing the angle of the woman's throat and the placement of her supplicant's hands on her thighs, A rubbed hard his nipple, rolling the tight tip between his fingers, then angling his nails inwards into a sharp pinch. His cock throbbed in response, the nerves fully connected and exchanging sensation up and down his body. Throb and pinch, pulse and tightness. His own tits ached to be sucked or bitten, and his own head arched back to the same angle as the woman in the photograph.

The heat in his room intensified, and in his hand his cock felt thicker, hotter, harder. He wanted to be sitting in the same room as the two women, tempted to be with them but waiting for them to be replete with each other before turning to him.

But they were filtering his vision, editing his response. The close up selection was a promise. The image zoomed in on the kneeling woman's hand, and it was gripping the sitting woman's thigh. A studied the angled grip of the fingers, and realised there was a pressure there, forcing the woman's thighs apart. He doubted there was much resistance, but there was a strength in the smaller woman's hand, a tension there that the photograph revealed.

A wondered if the woman in the red dress had made the selection of the close up, to show her submission to her seducer's force; or whether the other woman had chosen, to show what was to come. Christ, A wanted both of them, and even from these two images, the differences in their temperaments was clear. He would love the challenge of these two women, and thought that he could take one, but not the other. He closed his eyes, conjuring up the sounds and movement from the photographs. But he knew a camera lens was silent, so the moans in the room were his own.

Opening his eyes, he looked down on the thick purple head of his cock, and watched himself for some minutes as he slowly curved his palm over his head and up and down the shaft, red and veined, and down over his balls. His balls were high, close to his body, and deep in his spine he felt a churn of come, building. He stroked, slow and long, building up the urgency, faster now, faster now, both women's lips on his cock, one tightly gripping his balls.

Faster, A, there was a whisper in the room, closer, fuck yes, I want to, want to, fucking want. His hips were bucking up, thrusting into the tight grip of his hand. Close now, closer now, oh yes, there in his balls, pulling tighter up to his body, about to come, so close, higher, yes, yes, now.

Stop. Pulling down, he stretched his balls down, pulling them away from his body in a long stretch, pulling the creamy semen back within him.

Catching his breath and licking his dry lips, for his mouth was open wide in a silent cry, his gasps and moans deep and loud, fuck he had come so close. He opened his eyes, and his cock was huge and red, thicker in his hand, the big purple head slick with the clear moisture seeping from his slit. A rubbed his thumb over the opening of his cock, a tiny cunt, and pushed the nub of his thumb hard against it. His cock was rigid, a rod against his gut, and he loved the thick heat of it. He'd ridden himself high, but his breathing slowed and he said aloud, "not yet, not yet, I've not seen their cunts yet." They weren't in the room to hear him...

***

"...but I know what he wants," whispered Alexandra. "He wants us both, you with your long body and your curving hips, me with my slender, titless body, but he'll have to wait, won't he, my darling, because we're still dressed."

"Sort of," panted R, catching her breath and cradling Alexandra's head to her wet breast. "God, was that for him, or for me?" She stroked the kneeling woman's hair. "Your mouth, god, your suck, fuck, your mouth is wonderful." She looked down. "More?"

"Oh yes, I've only just begun. Lot's more." Alexandra laughed. "We've got a whole pack of film to take!" She stood. "Now, your bedroom..."

In the bedroom, Alexandra turned towards R, who was barely able to stand up straight, her breath taken away by the passion of the kissing and suckling on her breast. The top of R's chest and throat were flushed, and her breasts felt heavy and full. They swung with a wonderful sway as she turned to the smaller woman, nearly tripping on the dragging cloth of her dress.

"Here, let me," said Alexandra, reaching to the back of the dress to find the zip there. She slid the metal teeth apart and spread her hands around R's waist to hasten the fall of redness to the floor.

"Lovely," she said, "just lovely." She curved her appreciative hands around the swell of R's hips and the cheeks of her ass. Playfully, she snapped R's garter belt against her skin, kissing the faint red mark away with her fingers, then undid the clips to R's stockings. With a practiced move Alexandra peeled the sheer silk down those long legs, followed by the soft cloth of R's white knickers. "Who's a little bit wet then? My lovely, naughty girl!"

Alexandra reached to the side of her own dress, unzipping herself as she walked to the table to set up the timer once more on the camera. Returning to R, she posed the naked woman directly facing the camera. Alexandra then peeled the top half of her own dress down to her waist. She too posed, her hand reaching for R's body, and the flash flared and the camera shutter clicked...

***

...revealing the two woman side by side. A saw that the taller woman was gloriously nude, save only a thin white strip of a garter belt. The other woman stood facing away from the camera, her bare back showing, the knubs of her spine shadowed down her back. She was thin, almost too thin, but A saw the wider curves of her hips, sheathed under the diagonal cut of her dress. Cloth swirled to the floor around her.

A's cock throbbed at the image, both standing there. The taller woman's head was thrown back, her eyes closed. The reason was emphasised in the close up. A leaned forward to study the hand closer. Yes, the palm pressed against the pubis of the naked woman, and the clear press of a finger to her clit could be seen.

Keeping his eyes on the images on the pages in front of him, A slowly began to glide his fingers over his body. Avoiding his cock, he ran his nails up and down his thighs, over his risen balls, and across his belly. Circling himself and teasing, A's fingers trailed up to his tits, and he pulled and twisted them to tight points, before running his hands lightly across his chest then back down to his cock. Arching his own head back like the woman in the photo, he ran his open hand down the long length of his cock and over his balls, the light touch of hair soft against his palm.

Curling his fingers around his shaft, twisting it and gripping it harder, A began to whisper to the women before him. "You're teasing me now, you bitch, showing me your naked conquest, making me wait to see you." The older woman radiated lust and a feral heat through the camera lens, and it was her body, still not revealed, that was the object of his fantasy. She was unobtainable, but that was part of it, the desire to know her heat.

A stroked a little faster, his fingers and thumb circling his heated shaft, applying more pressure on the length of his cock, up, down, a little faster still. His hand was dry, so he alternated between a light touch gliding over his shaft,followed by a firm grip that moved all of his skin up and down the shaft. Stroking hard, his cock head was alternately covered by his foreskin, and then the skin was pulled tight. Up and down his hand slid on his shaft and he hardened his grip. His hips began to buck up from the bed, and he started to fuck his hand.

A's eyes were closed, the tantalising image of the two women firmly imprinted in his mind, and then they began to move before him in his fantasy place. He imagined sucking thick hard nipples into his mouth, and caressing the nubs of the smaller woman's spine. But she had not turned towards him naked yet so he couldn't imagine her nipples nor the shape and weight of her tits, so his fantasy was incomplete.

Moaning softly, "oh yes, fuck me, take me, I don't care which one of you fucks me, but do it, do it, do it." His panting voice became a low chant in his room, and his hips bucked and his ass tightened. He wanted to come, but not yet, not yet, they're not done yet. "Oh fuck yes, make me come, you teasing bitches, make me come." A felt his cock thicken some more, a heavier weight in his hand.

On a long masturbation session, this tight feeling meant his come was building up thick and creamy, deep inside him, getting ready for a longer, stronger jet. "Oh yes, suck me, fuck me, I want you to fuck me." A didn't know which one he wanted more. His hand gripped his cock harder, his hips sliding on the mattress.

***

"I wonder how long he's been jerking himself?" Alexandra shimmied out of her wrapped tight dress, and R saw her nude for the first time. Oh Christ, she thought, how can such a skinny woman be so hot? God, she's got no breasts at all, just thick long nipples. I want them. Alexandra's dark,long nipples were as big as the end of R's little finger, jutting proud and hard from her flat chest.