The Gilded Cage Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess gets collared and cuffed by Alex.
1.8k words
4.39
74.9k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers

A light tap at the door stirred Alex from his sentinel over his sleeping slave. She had been murmuring in her orgasm induced coma and he had heard his name a few times. Once she had pleaded in her sleep to "let me out" but he had been amazed to hear from her lips the phrase "don't let me go" just seconds later. Alex mused that this life was suiting her more than she was letting on.

Reluctantly he rose from the comfortable throne-like chair that he had positioned near the bed and walked to the electronic door as it swished open. Harry let himself in carrying a huge silver tray and a brown paper package.

"Thanks Harry. Just pop the food on the table will you." said Alex taking the parcel. He ripped off the paper to reveal a suede covered box.

"Looks like you were right Harry - the collar and cuffs have arrived. That was remarkably quick. Organize the bonus we discussed for them please." Alex opened the box and studied the 1cm wide golden bands that would fit perfectly around her wrists and ankles. He had taken a mould of them while she was still drugged and had sent them to his contact on the mainland who had assured him he would have the finished product within 24 hours. Once the cuffs were snapped shut, there would be no way to remove them without using a metal cutter. The collar, which had the same locking device, was made of the same golden metal and will sit loosely around her neck for comfort. Each of the cuffs had a single D ring attached but the collar had two, one at the front and one at the back. Alex could feel himself stirring at the thought of securing them around her forever.

Harry came to stand next to his boss and looked into the suede box before glancing at the naked girl still sleeping on the bed.

"Beautiful." he commented before producing an electric key and letting himself out.

Alex moved his chair back to its original spot by the fire and placed the box on the seat. Then he turned his attention back to Jess and carefully removed the manacles from her feet and hands. He found some moisturizer in the bathroom and gently rubbed it into the angry red circles. Jess moaned when he placed her arms down by her sides and he massaged her aching muscles.

Jess was awake. She had felt him release her from the manacles and decided to keep her eyes closed in the hope it would delay her punishment just a little longer. As he tenderly ministered to her pains, she mulled over his treatment of her. On one hand he'd drugged, kidnapped and raped her. He had kept her against her will with no food or water and threatened to hurt her. But on the other hand he'd brought her to this stunning place with every luxury imaginable. He'd given her the best sex of her life and left her wanting more. Now he was showing her such gentle compassion and her head was spinning with confusion.

Alex snapped the new cuffs around her wrists and ankles admiring how they fit her shape perfectly. He pulled at the D rings to test their strength and concluded that there was no way she could get them off.

"Slave, I know you're awake." he whispered in her ear. "You have till the count of 5 to get yourself over to the animal skins. 1....2....3....4...."

As Alex wandered over to his chair, Jess flung herself out of bed and ran to stand on the rugs. Once there she was mortified at how quickly and thoroughly she had obeyed him. She wrapped her arms around herself feeling the need to physically hold herself together against the sinking feeling in her stomach and the pleasant tingling feeling further down.

"That was good Slave -- I'm pleased with you. Now I'm going to teach you to present. On your knees, Slave."

Jess gaped at him and her eyes opened wide with shock. Alex knew this would be a huge step for her to take. To kneel in front of another person when ordered is such a degrading act and the first time would be by far the hardest. He calmly met her gaze and waited. Slowly Jess lowered her eyes to the floor and bent to his will. Silent tears ran down her cheeks and she fought against the little voice in her head that told her he was truly her Master now. She felt his hand on her head stroking her hair.

"Well done -- I know that was hard. You're doing very well. Now I want you to move your knees as far apart as possible keeping your ankles crossed."

She complied. There was nothing he hadn't seen before and nothing he could do to make her feel less free.

"Good. Now put your forehead on the floor and stretch your arms out in front of you." The tears fell heavier now and she sobbed as she lowered her head into such a submissive pose.

"Touch your thumbs and fingertips together Slave. Perfect. From now on whenever I enter your cage you will present yourself like this as quickly as possible and stay there until I give you permission to move. Do you understand?" Alex used a calm, reassuring voice throughout. He knew she could easily tip into hysterics at any moment and he needed to keep the atmosphere composed and serene.

"Yes Master" she sniffed without raising her head.

Now she was where he wanted her, he picked up the box and sat down in the chair.

"Up, Slave. That means sit back on your heels and place your hands palm up on your thighs. Then look at me."

Jess did as she was told but she struggled to raise her eyes to his. She looked at his chest instead and Alex decided to let it go for now.

"You will have noticed the new cuffs you're wearing Slave. They cannot be removed, not even by me, but you will find them far more comfortable than the manacles. This is your collar. It shows others you are mine and has many uses. Eventually you will become used to it and in time you'll forget its there." With that, Alex snapped it in place. It was the last straw for Jess and she broke down completely, curling into a ball on the rugs. She was his slave and he could do anything to her. She felt him lie down behind her moulding his body around hers. She let him rock her as she cried and appreciated his closeness and comfort.

"Shhhh Slave. It's ok. I'm going to look after you. You're so precious to me. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again. Shhhh." Alex never thought he'd do this. In his fantasies she was just an object. A possession. He never dreamt he would feel such a strong desire for her to be happy. He felt it in his heart when her face crumpled with grief and he felt an overwhelming compulsion to fix her, make it better. Alex continued to hold her tight and whisper soothing sounds until eventually her body stopped shaking and she ran out of tears. He sat her up so that she was leaning against him and reached for the water that Harry had left on the table. Jess gulped it down and he berated himself for not feeding and watering her earlier -- no wonder she was wilting. Alex handed her his own glass of water and while she drank it, he gently maneuvered her body so that she was sitting back on her heels with her knees spread far apart.

"There, back to the way it was. Good girl. Would you like some food now?" Jess nodded.

"That won't do Slave. Don't forget your rules." he gently chided her.

"Sorry, yes please Master" she quickly answered.

Alex stroked her cheek as he got up and went to sit back in his chair. Harry had brought some bread and salad for Slave. Alex's meal consisted of king prawns cooked with courgettes, sugar snap peas, baby spinach, lemon and garlic on a bed of wild rice. Alex ignored the basic food he had ordered for Jess and loaded his fork with the prawn dish before feeding it to her.

Jess should have felt embarrassed at being fed like a baby but all humility was long gone and she was too hungry to care. She ate every mouthful with gratitude remembering to keep her hands palm up on her thighs. She ate the bread once the main meal was finished and drank another glass of water that Alex had refilled from the tap in the bathroom.

"Good girl." said Alex taking the empty glass from her hand and putting it back on the table.

"Let's go and explore shall we?" Alex reached for her hand and helped her to her feet before reaching into his back pocket for the leash. He clicked the end of it onto the front D ring of Jess's collar and led her to the open glass doors.

"These doors will open automatically every day unless I decide otherwise. You can use the pool whenever you feel like it and relax in the sun to dry off but do not burn Slave. Remember, if you burn yourself you're burning my property and I'll have to punish you for it. There is sun-cream in the bathroom -- use it."

"Yes Master" Jess felt a bizarre moment of warmth at the thought that he cared so much. Cared enough to punish her??!! Was she going crazy?

Alex walked her to the bars and let her test how strong they were. She tried to step through them but of course they were spaced too thinly. Jess scanned the jungle for signs of life but found none. Alex led her over the bridge towards the other half dome building. He turned her so that she could see the main house looming over her own room. She noticed there was a balcony over the curved roof and Alex explained that it was his bedroom. From the balcony he could look down into the cage at the swimming pool and even through the windows of the other building. Jess turned back to the glass wall. She could see various pieces of furniture and wondered if there was another slave inside. Alex swiped his key and the glass doors slid smoothly back.

As everything became clear to Jess, she took an involuntary step back and her breathing became rough again. She needed a minute to take in what she was seeing and felt faint with the shock of it.

MelloT
MelloT
358 Followers